PDA

View Full Version : Tattos V Cars

WestBelfastIreland
09-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Ive Got Myself 2 Cars....tht Tidy Vectra (as My Pic) And A We Corsa.

Both Hot...!

Ive Also Got A Number Of Tattos

Anybody Else...?

(im Just Interested In Both And Bored. Curious To Find Out About Mio Ppl..!)

MB Rule
09-10-2007, 12:02 PM
I got three vehicles just bought a Liberty Jeep the other week, got a 91 Camaro and a Uplander. I also love tattoos, I got 8 of them looking to get my back done this winter and colour my cross in. Also might even purchase a tattoo kit since I draw alot and might get into doing tattoos as well, its definetly worth it buy a kit and make your money back after doing 3-4 tattoos depending on how much I charge for size of the tattoo.

WestBelfastIreland
09-11-2007, 08:26 AM
Lol....u Tht Good Of An Artist..?

Wat Tats Are They..?

MB Rule
09-11-2007, 03:52 PM
I got my last name BOND across my stomach in Old English lettering, got a cross on my upper right arm, a bible passage under it. On my upper left arm I got my initials under that i got my birthday. On my chest I got almost identical tattoo like Ja's the Pain Is Love tattoo, I got that a while back like 7 years ago but I did get the idea from Ja. On my left calf I got my astrological sign on my family crest with my stone on it and green vines/greenery coming from behind it. I drew them all up myself, some were just letters but yea I'm going to fix up my cross eventually get some colour in it and probably make it look similar to my shield/cross on my leg like same style. And then need to touch up my left arm with initials and birthday on it, might just cover it up with a half or whole sleeve that I've been working on drawing for a buddy who recently passed away. Yea I'm really looking at purchasing a tattoo kit my buddy is a tattoo artist for Hells Angels and he does dope tatts, he got over 130 tattoos and I'm a better artist then him and he said Id definetly be able to do it.

thaincfan
09-12-2007, 09:59 AM
Ahhh i prefer cars!

WestBelfastIreland
09-12-2007, 10:43 AM
Shit, Why Not. If I Could, I Would Tat Myself Up.

Hells Angels..? Must Be A Nice Guy Haha

Where U From

MB Rule
09-12-2007, 11:07 AM
I live up in Canada, in Thunder Bay. Yea he part of Hells Angels, I know lots of Hells Angels here, I'm cool with them, stay on they good side and its all cool.

CopOnDr.Monkley
09-20-2007, 11:24 AM
Anyone here ever go drink driving, its great. I have a tattoo of my mate who died in a car crash. Its a Fiat with RIP written on the side.

CopOnDr.Monkley
09-20-2007, 11:24 AM
He drove a peugot in real life but my cellmate couldnt draw them

WestBelfastIreland
09-25-2007, 10:03 AM
what the fuck u talkin about..?

CopOnDr.Monkley
10-02-2007, 04:21 AM
tattoos and cars.:roll:

WestBelfastIreland
10-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Time To Suck My Dick