PDA

View Full Version : 08/31/07 Wendy Williams Audio Inside

It'sOnlyU
08-30-2007, 11:46 PM
http://www.zshare.net/audio/33979583c5a55d/

relentless
08-31-2007, 12:07 AM
wendy williams really ticks me off. she has a really primitive energy about her.

It'sOnlyU
08-31-2007, 12:24 AM
wendy williams really ticks me off. she has a really primitive energy about her.

that happens when u get ur "parts" changed :Yayo: :laugh: wendy is just shady and blunt. She trying to get viewers...and she does. Irv just left it to the audience to decide. People are gonna think what they want either way. You can tell he still got love for shan but feel like she dissed him. But imo she did the right thing by distancing herself. Saved her career imo. Hopefully they stay civil to one another. lmao @ the switch shade he threw. i gotta admit i laughed. smh :laugh:

k_kiss
08-31-2007, 12:27 AM
it wasnt that bad..i thot irv was on there talking crazy lol.....why is everyone so mad?

Vinnie
08-31-2007, 12:37 AM
it wasnt that bad..i thot irv was on there talking crazy lol.....why is everyone so mad?

he dissed ashanti very clearly you even hardcore inc fans have to admit it.. Well Ashantis clearly leaving INC. fuck... when you think songs like "the inc" and shit... this makes me angry...

Irv even said that switch sucked.. he supposed to promote her not diss her!!! you cant denye this, he really dissed ashanti. Ashantis fans aint gona like this, and im little ashantti fan too.. well i like ja collabos a lot.

It'sOnlyU
08-31-2007, 12:40 AM

no its not as bad as folk made it but he hasnt been "Down" with her since she been with nelly it seems. And if he hadn't had a history of violence, he wouldnt have gotten put on trial and raided. He brought his all on himself. And not 2 months ago did I see him popping off @ the mouth again on youtube acting like a thug on ja's set. Ashanti is right for distancing herself b4 she gets caught in the crossfire of a bullet. smh.

Vinnie
08-31-2007, 12:43 AM
well yea, i think this is Irv & Ashantis problem only. I think no one other than irv dont like ashanti. I think the inc and shani are good.. Irv is just jealous.. I hope ashanti and irv will make this shit out and be friends again.

k_kiss
08-31-2007, 12:44 AM
i understand ur a die hard ashanti fan(itsonlyU)..and its cool
but none of us really know anything. Ur putting it in terms where irv looks like the bad guy. And other ppl on this board will put it in terms that will make ashanti look like the bad one..so basically.. everyone needs to chill on the harsh comments...and actin like we know wats going on. Ashanti is real cool in my books..and so is irv. Pick up her album. Pick up jas.

It'sOnlyU
08-31-2007, 12:49 AM
no one is making irv out to be the bad guy. He's just shady. What was shan suppose to do? She DID go to his trial. Did he want her there everyday? I mean what more could she do. She had movies to do, albums to promote, endorsement. No offense but ja was doing nothing @ the time. He could afford to be there and he's known irv longer. He acting like she just abandoned him yet she worked on the remix album w/ him, hung out with him @ countless parties and they were all hugged up and cool, etc. I mean he just seems jealous, honestly. Im not just a fan of ashanti, i WAS a fan of the inc and i just dunno what happened to them. The family bond isnt there anymore.

Marcus13
08-31-2007, 01:10 AM
hahaha Ashanti a ho

It'sOnlyU
08-31-2007, 01:17 AM
hahaha Ashanti a ho

a rich one if she is. She gave him a little kitty cat, got her grammy, and now :sings ooh ahh: he's fiening for a little moreee :laugh: :Yayo:

Marcus13
08-31-2007, 01:22 AM
i guess a rich hooker is better than a broke hooker

It'sOnlyU
08-31-2007, 01:36 AM
i guess a rich hooker is better than a broke hooker

hooker? She wasnt selling pussy on the streets. IF she did anything with irv, it was because she was young, foolish, and he is a cool guy. Manipulator im sure. He got that way about him. Im sure she wasnt forced to do anything though. But if u gonna ho as YOU say, make it worth it. And she did. 8 billboards, 3 amas, 1 grammy, 4 broken records and millions of dollars from cds and endosements. Maybe YOU need to "hook" byt the crackhouse also. :D :Yayo:

Vinnie
08-31-2007, 01:54 AM
I miss those time.. like in 2002 106&park when Shani was feeling down for some reason Irv & Ja came.. Irv was like: "You see the other record companyes there, they claim they family, they aint family THIS IS FAMILY, MURDER INC YALL, AND ASHANTIS OUR PRINCESS"..

great times.

Eimz_T
08-31-2007, 06:31 AM
come on, irv wasn't dissing shani, wendy and the other dude were basically putting words in his mouth like they always do

Tiara
08-31-2007, 07:55 AM
come on, irv wasn't dissing shani, wendy and the other dude were basically putting words in his mouth like they always do

Yeah and he didn't say nothing to stop it. How loyal is he.

Eimz_T
08-31-2007, 08:23 AM
he actually stuck up for her quite a bit and never said that switch sucked, everybody is mistaking irv for that other dude, wendys lil bitch or whatever

elcuppan
08-31-2007, 08:35 AM
he actually stuck up for her quite a bit and never said that switch sucked, everybody is mistaking irv for that other dude, wendys lil bitch or whatever

co-sign
fuck it anyway..the interview was crap..its true yes..they did kinda shit on ashanti..but that wasnt irv...he stuck up fo her and just kept it real.

errbody knows he hit dat a while back.....he didnt lie about anything..and that she drifted away..and she's only really there because of a contract...
who cares..i stil luv ashanti and her music....we've been over this ova abd ova....this aint the same murder inc from 01....lotsa shit has changed...sad but true

Dermo
08-31-2007, 09:24 AM
the interview isnt that bad its just wendy being herself and causing controversy irv is defending her and not saying anything majorily bad the worst thing he said was "hes a ryder he rides" and he wasnt happy when she distanced herself from him. if anything irv is defending himself allot more then shan wendy is being a real bitch to him.

Dre(itsonlyu) u need to get off irv's back speaking from personal experience the dude has no major problems with her hes still fully behind her but hes not going to put money behind a song like switch, unless you've talked to Irv personally and let him speak his mind without some1 interupting him every 2 seconds he gets his point across and he speaks the truth about shan and whats shes doing now and what she did under him im not going to go into a long argument about it all im saying if you dont actually know whats going on behind the scenes you shouldnt comment on it and speak like you know. im not saying i do know what im saying is iv been there and know peoples thoughts on the situation

It'sOnlyU
08-31-2007, 01:05 PM
the interview isnt that bad its just wendy being herself and causing controversy irv is defending her and not saying anything majorily bad the worst thing he said was "hes a ryder he rides" and he wasnt happy when she distanced herself from him. if anything irv is defending himself allot more then shan wendy is being a real bitch to him.

Dre(itsonlyu) u need to get off irv's back speaking from personal experience the dude has no major problems with her hes still fully behind her but hes not going to put money behind a song like switch, unless you've talked to Irv personally and let him speak his mind without some1 interupting him every 2 seconds he gets his point across and he speaks the truth about shan and whats shes doing now and what she did under him im not going to go into a long argument about it all im saying if you dont actually know whats going on behind the scenes you shouldnt comment on it and speak like you know. im not saying i do know what im saying is iv been there and know peoples thoughts on the situation
This is jeremy, not dre. I dont rep flops like danity kane. LMAO but anywho,

No. he wasnt putting money behind switch but didnt he say that he was gonna support her? Where was the support with Switch? so unless its an Inc track he isnt gonna promote it to the fullest? he even joked about the song" oh yall wasnt clicking ya heels?" i mean yes switch was a shitty single, but wendy was already getting into ashanti, he could have supported her a little more. He DID say what ive been saying, the track was something new for Ashanti as an artist but he basically dissed her and covered his tracks. Fuck the fat comments that he answered. what he should have been responding to is the sex ish. I dont have to know irv personally to know he bitter. ANYTIME nelly is mentioned he gets shady. period. He's jealous. The man does what he needs 2 do to make money. He not about the artist, he about the money. If he was about the artist, vita, and charli would still be there and the rest of the folk off the inc would have there cds released. Im still waiting on that caddy and black and etc. i dont have to be in the same room to know that. But like i said, i dont care about her personal life and sure not irvs. I just want my new cd :)

k_kiss
08-31-2007, 01:20 PM
HOly shit...shut up already^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

u dont even know what the hell is going on..where he spends his money....what hes about, what happened with him and ashanti...How u know he gets shady over nelly..just kuz he basically brushes it off and acts like its nothing?...U want irv to go buck wild everytime they mention nelly?he can respond to whatever questions he wants....who knows if ashanti and irv might work out there lil situation and shes throwin up M's again..wat r u gonna do if that happens. Just relax..u ashanti forum people come over here and get mad crazy about something u dont even know. Thats wat the wendy williams show is all about. Everytime someone says something...ur gonna come back with a reply sticking up for ashanti..wen no ones really attacking her. This is not an ashanti fans vs murder inc fans thing.
I will Be supporting ashanti...I will be supporting everybody

It'sOnlyU
08-31-2007, 01:54 PM
HOly shit...shut up already^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

u dont even know what the hell is going on..where he spends his money....what hes about, what happened with him and ashanti...How u know he gets shady over nelly..just kuz he basically brushes it off and acts like its nothing?...U want irv to go buck wild everytime they mention nelly?he can respond to whatever questions he wants....who knows if ashanti and irv might work out there lil situation and shes throwin up M's again..wat r u gonna do if that happens. Just relax..u ashanti forum people come over here and get mad crazy about something u dont even know. Thats wat the wendy williams show is all about. Everytime someone says something...ur gonna come back with a reply sticking up for ashanti..wen no ones really attacking her. This is not an ashanti fans vs murder inc fans thing.
I will Be supporting ashanti...I will be supporting everybody
oh so we cant DISCUSS on a dicussion board? why yall heated? You dont know what the hell is going on EITHER si what u talking about? Did i say i wanted him to go crazy when nelly is mentioned? no but does he always do something shady when nelly is mentioned RECENTLY? yes. What are u talking about YOU ASHANTI FORUM people? I been @ this forum since 04 and the same for the ashanti forum. I HAD respect for irv but irv is about dollars. Not artists. Fuck the wendy williams show, im talking about his past actions. Why the only artist getting cds out is ja shan and lloyd. What about the others. They dont even get a fucking featuring on the cds hardly unless its a mixtape. If he was about the music, they'd be doing ish and getting promo too but he not. He trying to get his company going again and b4 that, idk why charli and others didnt get their ish out.

Im not sitting here acting like ashanti is an angel and irv is the devil. But i've seen irv "humble" act many times b4 then he'll be on tv talking about capping niggas the next day. ITs whatever with me. dont respond to me if u think im talking bullshit. its that simple bc the inc is gonna be in the same situation with or without ashanti when all of us are done talking, going nowhere in neutral unless they all step it up. PERIOD.

FYI
08-31-2007, 03:29 PM
It wasn't that bad at all.

A-Murder
08-31-2007, 04:38 PM
Is Ashanti not on THE INC Records??????????

yommie
08-31-2007, 06:20 PM
gosh, y'all should just get over this... if irv ain't putting money on switch, that's wise of him cos switch is crap anyways, i even tot it was a mixtape thing until i realised RnB singers don't do mixtap lol. Just compare swtich to her previous singles and you'll understand why she needs a better single otherwise she'll just waste money and time

It'sOnlyU
08-31-2007, 06:38 PM
Is Ashanti not on THE INC Records??????????

She is. She just isnt ONLY working with the inc on this new cd. This is the first cd that wont only include in house producers from the inc :)

Melle
08-31-2007, 06:57 PM
^still, if your selling platinum and are the msot selling woman in RNB why do you want to change when the in-house producers making that PLATINUM sound.. And i think we all know that The inc want to realese caddy and black, but if the people aint feeling them why do u want to realese them? if you know they gonna flop , why would you want to realese them? i like their music but they got no fan base, they got the ja fans, but even them wont buy it , at least not everyone, and black and caddy really deserves at least one album, but this aint the inc fault..

It'sOnlyU
08-31-2007, 07:12 PM
thats just it. CR SHIPPED plat. it didnt sell 1 mil (well it has by now but not in 04) she only sold like 865,000. Its obvious she was in need of a change bc her albums were becoming predictable. Yes the in house producers were good for the most part but every artist needs to try new things. GROWTH is important.

You are right about the other artists having little to no buzz but caddy could have been semi big in 01-02 if he had dropped imo, charli in 02 also maybe. Even with other record labels they will at least drop one single with a vid for u to see how u do. Irv hasnt even done that for most. Ah well.

$aba
09-01-2007, 01:46 AM
She is. She just isnt ONLY working with the inc on this new cd. This is the first cd that wont only include in house producers from the inc :)

7 is on the album he a in house producer

luvashanti
09-01-2007, 03:17 AM
gosh, y'all should just get over this... if irv ain't putting money on switch, that's wise of him cos switch is crap anyways, i even tot it was a mixtape thing until i realised RnB singers don't do mixtap lol. Just compare swtich to her previous singles and you'll understand why she needs a better single otherwise she'll just waste money and time
so is uh ohh and body:roll:

Dermo
09-01-2007, 07:05 AM
so is uh ohh and body:roll:

money hasnt been put behind "uh ooh" they shot a low budget simple video and threw it out cause it got reaction they originally just leaked the song as a throw away song but it caught the publics attention so made a video for it as a street single as for "body" thats a hit so why not put money behind it :roll:

yommie
09-01-2007, 10:00 AM
^^^maybe RnB artists wanna start making street singles too (btn, thanka for givin d right answer)

bad_k
09-01-2007, 01:51 PM
ashanti fans are a drunk mess

luvashanti
09-02-2007, 12:09 AM
ashanti fans are a drunk mess

50>>>>>>>>>>>>>any of those flops u have in ya avi

Melle
09-02-2007, 08:08 AM
^^now the ashanti fans starting to get mad, when yall hating like that cause 5-0 is the biggest joke in the rap game. And still i dont like what ashanti is doing but we are all "fans" but the ashanti riders getting mad..

relentless
09-02-2007, 06:57 PM
50>>>>>>>>>>>>>any of those flops u have in ya avi

yes, like that has anything to do with this topic :roll:

stay on the ashanti forum if all youre going to do is come here and bash irv or our members avis