PDA

View Full Version : Murder-inc Online Shouldnt Be Called Mio No More

santana99
08-28-2007, 08:56 PM
Wut The Fuck Is It With These People On Here Hatin On Ja!! Fuck Is This A Murder Inc Site Site Or A Fucken Hate Jarule Site!! Where The Fuck Is The Support We Got These Clowns On Here Dissing Him Talkin Bout How He Aint Gonna Do This How His Music Or Songs Are Wack Or How He Aint Gonna Sell!! Bitches I Dont See Anybody On Here Famous And Yet People Running There Mouth

No Fucken Shit He Aint Gonna Make It Big With The Support U Dumb Ass People Giving Him On Here!! I Mean People Have To Think Before They Open There Mouth!! U People Need To Stay Positive Or Get The Fuck Out Of Here

k_kiss
08-28-2007, 09:01 PM
u havent been really positive about anything since u got on here

eg.10000 threads talking about orlando...and in the shoutbox

santana99
08-28-2007, 09:05 PM
Iv Been Positive Bout Jarule!!! Wut U Talkin Bout Hersheys Kiss!! Bout The Whole Lando Thing Thats Different

Marcus13
08-28-2007, 09:54 PM
So we have to like every song he makes?

santana99
08-28-2007, 10:02 PM
im not saying u have to like every song he makes!! but just dont be all negative bout the song and assume that just cuz that song sucked that the album gonna suck!! or start saying how he should of handled things different or saying wut songs he should release, the man knows wut hes doin

LOC
08-28-2007, 10:50 PM
ur talkin like ja rules murder incs only artist lol...sum ppl mite not like ja so much but luv tah murda or black child...eva think bout dat...also its called bein realistic. Ja's new single Uh Oh is hot imo..but the chances of him doin 4x plat or sumthin arent big hes been MIA from the game for a good two years almost thru all murder incs problems with feds and other shit. And to me these ppl who are realistic have been on here for years...and kno wat they talkin about...u jus came out of no where...with ur I Heart Ja Rule T-shirt lol...wat did u jus hear Uh Oh on the radio and decided ja was the shit lol.

Calm down...every1 gona have critics...these a few who dislike ja but support the INC...sum jus support JA, and sum ppl jus here for the discussion with others coz they know wat they talkin about.

thaincfan
08-28-2007, 10:59 PM
I'm all support and discussions but SOME people do go beyond criticism
its like why the fuck you in here.

The Illustrious One
08-28-2007, 11:31 PM
u havent been really positive about anything since u got on here

eg.10000 threads talking about orlando...and in the shoutbox

smh.. orlando is not positive about shit eitheir.:glare:

dude thinks that he has a right to diss people just because he disagrees with them.

if i say something he doesn't like, he makes fun of me and acts like it's some kind of blackballing me with it.

smh @ orlando. :glare:

Redd
08-29-2007, 10:39 AM
why did you call this thread "Murder-inc Online Shouldn't be called Mio no more"?

your talking about people criticizing ja rule songs. its a very bizarre thread title for what you actually talk about.

also, what you're suggesting makes the whole concept of a forum redundant. you want everyone to agree on stuff. so like, whats the point discussing it? the whole point of forums is to share contrasting views, thereby broadening everyones outlook by showing more than one side of an argument.

you want everyone to support ja. but what if they dont support what ja is doing? if people are so disappointed by these singles that they dont support what ja is trying to do, then they should be able to say so without you nagging them. personally, i like both of those songs so it doesnt bother me.

elcuppan
08-29-2007, 10:54 AM
lmao........santanna needs to gracfully bow the fuck out....lol....
LOC covered it all.......

santana99
08-29-2007, 12:03 PM
Hey Cuppan Or Should I Say Elpendejo Which In English Means Idiot U Need To Shut The Fuck Up!!1

santana99
08-29-2007, 12:05 PM
and sum ppl jus here for the discussion with others coz they know wat they talkin about.

WUT DISCUSSION LOC THEY DONT KNOW NOTHING U TALKING BOUT THESE LITTLE KIDS ON HERE HAHAHAHAHA! THEY PROBOBOLY CANT WIPE THERE ASS AND U SAYING THEY KNOW WUT PEOPLE ON HERE TALKING BOUT!!

kayitosway954
08-29-2007, 05:02 PM
smh.. orlando is not positive about shit eitheir.:glare:

Why? Because Im being realistic? Only way Ja is going platinum from US sales alone is if he has a double album(for it 2 count as 2 seperate units, disk 2 must be an LP) and manages 2 sell 500K.

dude thinks that he has a right to diss people just because he disagrees with them.

Uh, I didnt start dissin Santana, he started dissin me, over whether an album was gonna go platinum or not, US sales alone. Now, when I get at you, thats a whole different story, like sayin Game is better than Ras Kass, thats a fuckin joke. Soul On Ice > Tha Documentry. Or when you say Talib Kweli is wack cuz of a music video. And my personal favorite, saying white, asians, and latinos have no right 2 be part of tha Hip Hop Kulture.

if i say something he doesn't like, he makes fun of me and acts like it's some kind of blackballing me with it.

Cuz you'll listen 2 Brittany Spears before you listen 2 a real Hip Hop album, and not just because it sounds good 2 your ears.

smh @ orlando. :glare:

Ill come 2 tha outskirts of NY and slap tha shit outta you, better get rid of that glare.

Eimz_T
08-29-2007, 05:06 PM
ur on a good track for a ban santana, ur making the forum a hostile place with countless pointless threads with the soul purpose of attacking ppl.

santana99
08-29-2007, 06:59 PM
I Gaurantee If Jarule Was To See This Website And Sit Down And Observe He Would Be Wut The Fuck Is Goin On With These People Dissing Me!! Bunch Of Idiots On Here Critzising Him On How He Cant To This Or He Should Do This!! Shoot He Would Probobly Fire Kiss And Eimz To!! Yea I Said Ur Name Kiss And Eimz!!! Thats Why People Be Hatin Cuz I Came In And Defended Jarule And Spoke The Truth!! Nobody Want To Know There Faults And Thats Why People Hatn On Me

MB Rule
08-29-2007, 07:01 PM
Im all about supporting good music, Ja makes good music by no means are all his songs hot. This is a forum santana where ppl can voice their opinions on songs, albums etc related to Murder Inc. If we think a song is wack then we will voice it, by no means are ppl hating just voicing their opinion big difference. So what if ppl dont think Ja's album is going to do big numbers, I doubt it will we are all realistic, factor in the decline of music sales and factor in that Ja has lost alot of fans over the 50 beef, I dont think he will go multi-platinum in the US if he does thats great if not then oh well as long as he makes dope music I'll support it. Sales dont mean you talented so nobody is hating. The greatest MC's in the game don't go platinum if gold.

santana99
08-29-2007, 07:04 PM
One Thing Is To Say Ur Opinion And Anoter Thing Is To Ridicule Him For His Songs U Might As Well Go To Gunit And Do That There!!and Thats Wut People Do On Here They Ridicule The Man!! And Thats Not Wut This Should Be Bout! If U Dont Like A Song From Him Just Say I Didnt Like IT But Dont Start Running Your Mouth How His Album Aint Gonna Sell He Aint Gonna Do Good On Charts!!! Its People Like Lando And All These OHter Idiots The Reason Why Ja Gets No ALOT OF LOVE

MB Rule
08-29-2007, 07:17 PM
Ja should come here and read the forums, we are his fans, if he sees that we think his tracks are wack maybe it would motivate him to do tracks which we would like. Uh-Oh was ok, Body I dont like it at all. Ja needs to go back to VVV style again, he needs a classic like that, not all this singing and following the current trend, dude is already rich why not put out real hip-hop. I read a thread earlier bout someone said Game was better then Ras Kass!!! All Game does is name drop, how many times do I need to hear Impala and other artists names in all his tracks. Ras Kass is a lyricist just cause he dont sell units just dont mean he aint hot ust means thats how bad society has been brainwashed, media brainwashes you and tells you this is whats hot. It's depressing to see hip-hop where it is, where any damn person who can put a rhyme together and not say anything meaningful in a track can sell if they on a hot beat, its makes me sick, I'm an old school dude so I'm wanting to hear lyrics not cheesy fruity loop beats w/ no content.

santana99
08-29-2007, 07:26 PM
I Understand Look My Point Here Is To Encourage The Man And Say Wut We Feel Not Attack The Guy And Runn Our Mouth!!! But No Ooo People Like Talkin Shit Bout Him And Saying How He Needs To Do This Like If People On Here Sum Kind Of Experts! They Trying To Tel Him How To Handle His Music!! Wut The Fuck Is Wrong With U People

Montana
08-29-2007, 07:27 PM
MB Rule = Real Talk

Redd
08-29-2007, 07:29 PM
Hey Cuppan Or Should I Say Elpendejo Which In English Means Idiot U Need To Shut The Fuck Up!!1

im pretty sure that means dickhead actually. not idiot.
any spanish people on here wanna clear that up for me?

santana99
08-29-2007, 08:03 PM
im pretty sure that means dickhead actually. not idiot.
any spanish people on here wanna clear that up for me?

BUT NO IT DOESNT IDIOT IT MEANS DIFFERENT DEPENDING ON THE COUNTRY!! BOY SIT UR WHITE ASS DOWN U KNOW NOTHING BOUT THIS

Flash
08-29-2007, 08:51 PM
You Dont Support Ja Rule You Just Dickride Him Thats Not Support!

kayitosway954
08-29-2007, 10:37 PM
One Thing Is To Say Ur Opinion And Anoter Thing Is To Ridicule Him For His Songs U Might As Well Go To Gunit And Do That There!!and Thats Wut People Do On Here They Ridicule The Man!! And Thats Not Wut This Should Be Bout! If U Dont Like A Song From Him Just Say I Didnt Like IT But Dont Start Running Your Mouth How His Album Aint Gonna Sell He Aint Gonna Do Good On Charts!!! Its People Like Lando And All These OHter Idiots The Reason Why Ja Gets No ALOT OF LOVE

Yo keep my fuckin name off your posts. 1) I got tha MIO shoutout from Ja 2) Im cool with o1, Ja's homie and 1/3 of CMC 3) Im cool with Reg, Black's manager.

Just because I think Ja can do better than Uh Oh and Body as singles doesnt mean Im fuckin hatin on him, you should stop dickrydin him. You kno, your like Ahmed. 50 drops "Amusement Park" and you say its wack, but if Ja dropped it, you'd say its a classic. Thats dickryding.

I like Ja, but I also gotta keep in my standards of Hip Hop music, and if it sounds like some Boosie/Webbie shit, Im not gonna like it cuz its Ja. But am I gonna call Ja wack like Boosie and Webbie? Nah, because Ja's put out alotta good music 2 prove he aint like that, where Boosie & Webbie keep puttin out tha same trash over and over.

BUT NO IT DOESNT IDIOT IT MEANS DIFFERENT DEPENDING ON THE COUNTRY!! BOY SIT UR WHITE ASS DOWN U KNOW NOTHING BOUT THIS

Stop with tha fuckin racial shit, we dont play that bullshit here.