U Know Nothing Bout Life
L Leave Ur Ass Dead And Wounded
You Ll Never Have A Wife
We Know U Huriccane Katrina Luded
I Know U Filled With Lies Stop Foolin These MIO People
So This Is It, So Just Stop The Frontin
Bitch Go Shop For My Mantion Supplies At The Home Depot
Cuz In Reality U Just Bitch Who Knows Nothin

GO ON U FAGGET AS HOMO ORLANDO KEEPIN TALKIN SHIT KEEP POSTING PICS OF ME I KNOW U WANT ME I DONT SWING THAT WAY U FAGGET HEY LOC GO SUCK ON SUM COCK U COCK SUCKER!! U PEOPLE TALKIN BOUT HOW U KNOW HIP HOP STOP CRYING LIKE LITTLE GIRLS I KNOW U LITTLE KIDS ON HERE GOWING THROUGH PUBERTY BARELY BUT DAMN U AINT SHIT !! U HEAR ME ORLANDO U A BITCH POINT SAID!!!

santana99
08-27-2007, 08:24 PM
Hahahahahah

kayitosway954
08-27-2007, 08:54 PM
My head hurts from tha un-organization and non-rhyming. When I said Vanilla Ice was bad, I was bullshittin myself, your terrible.

Redd
08-28-2007, 12:13 AM
word, that was fucking wack yo.

"You A Skinny Dude
Who's Momma Wont Feed Em Sum Food"<------thats the shittest line i ever heard.

"Im Ready Locked And Loaded
Giving Credit To Those That Shot The Matrix Reloaded"<------nice to stick to the topic, you spastic.

Marcus13
08-28-2007, 12:36 AM
ive heard of poetry that didnt rhyme, but i aint know hip-hop didn't have to

MAW
08-28-2007, 09:14 AM
Stop fucking spamming the Battlecorner...any mod please delete this thread

Flash
08-28-2007, 09:32 AM
yeah only real text mcz here not wannabe's

kayitosway954
08-28-2007, 02:51 PM
Bitch Thinks He Knows Hip Hop
L Woop Ur Ass And Make U One Leg Hop

Your followin line should of been somethin 2 support I dont know shit bout Hip Hop, which is, once again, another one of your lies

I'm On Top Waving At You
Bitch Why U Envy My Skills
L Brake U Off And Call Murda On You
Why Orlando Sucking Dick On Them Hills

I take it these 4 lines were suppose 2 be 2 lines/a bar? Anyways, Im far from envying your skills, trust me. You'll break me off? I thought you werent gay, and your offerin 2 break me off? Is this a diss or you admitting you love me? And wha tha hell does "call murda on you" mean? No, Ill call Murda on you. Who got tha MIO shoutout from Ja? Me. Who talks with Reg, Gift and o1? Me. Who gets tha MIO exclusives? Besides Relent & D, Im talkin Kiss, but Im his VP

You A Skinny Dude
Who's Momma Wont Feed Em Sum Food

Terrible.

U Bitching Bout Me Thrwoing The Roc
Posting Pics Of Me
All U Do Is Run And Talk
Go Bitch To Ur Daddy Loc

Once again, 4 lines which I believe were meant 2 be just 2 lines/a bar. Roc and Loc do not rhyme. Roc (pronounced Rock) and Loc (pronounced Loke). Unless you were 2 call Roc "Roke" or Loc "Lock", which would be wack.

U Say U From The Beach
Coming Up With A Wankster Tape
The Missionary Possition Is Wut Ur Momma I Teach
Fagget U Need To Get In Shape

Wha tha hell does that mean? Yeah, Im from Pompano Beach, though Im about 20 minutes away from an actual beach. How you gonna talk about where I live, 2 call my crew cut "wanksta hair", then fantasyin bout fuckin my moms, and then sayin I need 2 get in shape (which I am, I just dont weigh your Batista lookin ass)

Ur Punk Ass Trying To Front Ur Daddy Aint Around
Cuz He Out Hiding Like A Bitch Underground

:Yayo:

U Think U Tuff Cuz U Run With That Fagget Guns
He Only With U Cuz He Wants Your Buns

Ill use your own rhyme 2 criticize this:
L Brake U Off

You Get These Hand Me Downs
That Bitch Flaw Scared Cuz He Just Herd The Shots
Montana And Lando Aint Nothing But Clowns
L Woop Your Ass Wenever At Place Call Fort Knocks

My siblings are sisters, I aint dressin in drag, stop makin up all these corny ass lies. Maw aint heard no shots cuz you aint bust shit but a nut in your hand. And your gonna whoop my ass at Just Blaze's label?

Im Ready Locked And Loaded
Giving Credit To Those That Shot The Matrix Reloaded

Dont even kno wha that means

Lando U Messing With The Wrong Gangster
U A Little Young To Me
Go Play Shit Talk A Wankster
How Many Drug Test U Take A Day 1 Two Or Three

Your not a G, Im 3 years younger than you and Im already in college, I have no clue wha tha hell "Go Play, Talk A Wankster" means, and I took "A" drug test 4 my job.

U Know Nothing Bout Life
L Leave Ur Ass Dead And Wounded
You Ll Never Have A Wife
We Know U Huriccane Katrina Luded

I dont spend all day on MIO dissin someone because I dont agree that Ja's going multi-platinum (US sells alone)

I Know U Filled With Lies Stop Foolin These MIO People
So This Is It, So Just Stop The Frontin
Bitch Go Shop For My Mantion Supplies At The Home Depot
Cuz In Reality U Just Bitch Who Knows Nothin

Wha lies? Your tha one sayin you a G and callin me a meth head and bullshit. I know hella lot more than you ever will, and Ill go alot more farther in success than you'll ever will. Look in tha dictionary incase you dont kno wha "success" means.

GO ON U FAGGET AS HOMO ORLANDO KEEPIN TALKIN SHIT KEEP POSTING PICS OF ME I KNOW U WANT ME I DONT SWING THAT WAY U FAGGET

Homie, you may be able 2 get away sayin that 2 me, but....

HEY LOC GO SUCK ON SUM COCK U COCK SUCKER!!

sayin that 2 a "MODERATOR"(whip out tha dictionary again) isnt a smart move.

MAW
08-28-2007, 03:07 PM
HEY LOC GO SUCK ON SUM COCK U COCK SUCKER!!

sayin that 2 a "MODERATOR"(whip out tha dictionary again) isnt a smart move.

i'm lookin forward for Loc's answer to this...cause like Lando said...insulting a mod...is not really a "smart" move

santana99
08-28-2007, 05:07 PM
Yea U Read This Loc!! Chump Sticking Your Nose In Other Peoples Shit!! This Started Off With Orlando And I Than Evrybody Else Had To Go And Open There Fucken Mouth

LOC
08-28-2007, 05:08 PM
I won't delete this thread jus coz its wackness lol..not really fair. and its funny to laugh at santana himself even laughed at it when he dropped it lol.

ima mod not a bully...sum1 disses me im not gona ban em lol...besides i dissed him 1st...as for a reply from me haha he wishes.

kayitosway954
08-28-2007, 05:13 PM
Yea U Read This Loc!! Chump Sticking Your Nose In Other Peoples Shit!! This Started Off With Orlando And I Than Evrybody Else Had To Go And Open There Fucken Mouth

Which proves tha point that Im liked :Yayo: :smokin:

Redd
08-28-2007, 05:59 PM

dude, do you know how many people you dissed other than orlando? people was only responding to you coz you dissed them first. fuckin dumbass.

and what happened to calling homie "horror ando"?
hahaha or did you finally realize how gay you would sound if you called someone that?

its just as well you think your such a gangsta, and such a good spitter. self belief is the first step on the road to greatness...HAHAHA im glad im typing this shit, coz that wouldve been so hard to say to you with a straight face. its not true, you really do suck quite a lot.

santana99
08-28-2007, 07:38 PM
wut the fuck u talkin bout red dot killa yea thats all u can kill is dots!! but anywas this clown orlando talkin bout his knowledge n shit like a bitch posting pictures of me and having pics of curtis kissing game! that prooves his faggness!! bottom line is i made my point with these little under aged kids on here who think they know shit but in reality dont know anything!! hey loc u say u mod but if u were a bully in real life l woop your ass bottom line!!!

santana99
08-28-2007, 07:41 PM
HAHAHA im glad im typing this shit, coz that wouldve been so hard to say to you with a straight face. its not true, you really do suck quite a lot.[/QUOTE]

hey killa u say that to my face i'll be the one to put them RED DOTTS OF BLOOD ON YOUR FACE

LOC
08-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Yeah if u had the measals lmao.:eazy:

Eimz_T
08-28-2007, 08:06 PM
wut the fuck u talkin bout red dot killa yea thats all u can kill is dots!! but anywas this clown orlando talkin bout his knowledge n shit like a bitch posting pictures of me and having pics of curtis kissing game! that prooves his faggness!! bottom line is i made my point with these little under aged kids on here who think they know shit but in reality dont know anything!! hey loc u say u mod but if u were a bully in real life l woop your ass bottom line!!!

omfg?? did u come up with that by your self? :Yayo:

Redd
08-29-2007, 08:40 AM
ok firstly, the red dot thing is a reference to laser sightings on guns. its a stupid user name i agree, i made it years ago.

secondly, i would love to say that to your face. you have a webcam? i do. whats your email bitch? or else, come down to sydney, im not scared of you. if you ever make it down here, look me up. ill find you. i have uni 4 days a week but im free on fridays and weekends, ill come see you, i dont care.

santana99
08-29-2007, 11:58 AM
ok firstly, the red dot thing is a reference to laser sightings on guns. its a stupid user name i agree, i made it years ago.

secondly, i would love to say that to your face. you have a webcam? i do. whats your email bitch? or else, come down to sydney, im not scared of you. if you ever make it down here, look me up. ill find you. i have uni 4 days a week but im free on fridays and weekends, ill come see you, i dont care.\\

SYDNEY WHY THE HELL AM I GONNA GO OVER THERE JUST TO BEAT U UP AND WASTE MY TIME!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH WEB CAM THATS NOT SAYING IT TO SOMEONES FACE U CUNT THATS STILL HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN DUHHH