PDA

View Full Version : Jay Z subliminal to Ja Rule???

k_kiss
08-26-2007, 08:27 PM
always wondered if this was a shot at Ja
back in the day..we know things got a little sour when they all achieved success. And wen Jay didnt wana do the tour with Ja.Funny how everything was cool wen X and Jay blew up. But wen Ja blew up and everyone was screamin murda..then shit got sour...anyway

"things just aint the same for ganstas...but im a lil to famous to shoot theese prankstas...
All of theese RAP SINGERS claimin they bangers...doin all sorts of twisted shit with they fangers(FINGERS)"

"now you to big for your BRIDGES...you got a few little bitches(ashanti..lil mo..j lo..etc)

from The Watcher...matter fact..it seems like theres more shots at ja in that verse..

AM I REACHIN???????????????????????

R U L E
08-26-2007, 08:29 PM
i doubt it

LOC
08-26-2007, 08:40 PM
ur reachin lol

The_Inc_4_Life
08-26-2007, 09:09 PM
why didn't Jay wanna do the tour with Ja, can someone lighten me on this situation?

kayitosway954
08-26-2007, 09:27 PM
He did tha Hard Knock Tour & tha rest of tha Best Of Both World tour together. But Jay makes diamonds with his hands, tha fuck he talkin bout? But you kno, its possible, but whatever. Jay did do Ja dirty on tha 50 beef, blackballin Tha Inc, messed up.

Lexx_Luciano
08-26-2007, 09:30 PM
why didn't Jay wanna do the tour with Ja, can someone lighten me on this situation?

jay didnt wanna do the "TRIPLE THREAT TOUR" Bad Boy, Roc-A-Fella, & Murder Inc. to work on his upcoming album which was...i believe The Gift & The Curse. Jay decided mmm nah...maybe i should go on tour & he happened to go on the Sprite tour when he supposedly ditched doin the 3ple threat tour & Ja got mad at dat. But Jay admitted to Ja that he was in the wrong. There was also tension cuz The Inc. was pose to have Nas with them.

k_kiss
08-26-2007, 09:35 PM
He did tha Hard Knock Tour & tha rest of tha Best Of Both World tour together. But Jay makes diamonds with his hands, tha fuck he talkin bout? But you kno, its possible, but whatever. Jay did do Ja dirty on tha 50 beef, blackballin Tha Inc, messed up.

and for revenge.....Ja and irv did Jay dirty..by co signing NAS right after the jay and nas beef....and if any of u are hot 97 listeners..u wud recall the jay interview sounding upset and Nas messing with murder..then he said...thats taking a step backwards

kayitosway954
08-26-2007, 09:35 PM
Werd, Jay wanted 50 on Tha Roc, and Irv wanted Nas on Tha Inc, but Jay wouldnt sign 50 because of respect, and he thought it'd be disrespectful for them 2 put on NaS on tha roster, but Nas and Jays beef wasnt anything like Ja and 50s beef, Jay shoulda knew that his beef was different then Ja's beef.

k_kiss
08-26-2007, 09:36 PM
ya word..everyone did everyone dirty..
thats how competitive it was back then..healthy competition

The_Inc_4_Life
08-26-2007, 09:37 PM
yeah now I remember the tour situation, i guess it wasn't that big cuz I tried google searches and nothing came up, besides Murder Inc wanting to sign Nas, causing tension between him and Jay.

yommie
08-26-2007, 10:00 PM
All of theese RAP SINGERS claimin they bangers...doin all sorts of twisted shit with they fangers(FINGERS)"

Yup, you're reachin but am only considering the one above, that's more like it.

Lexx_Luciano
08-26-2007, 10:03 PM
Jay blackballed The Inc.??? how

Marcus13
08-26-2007, 10:23 PM
I dont see it

kayitosway954
08-26-2007, 10:32 PM
Jay blackballed The Inc.??? how

Didnt come and bat for his homie. He had reason 2, besides tha fact that Ja and Irv were his homie, 50 dissed Jay in tha past.

Marcus13
08-26-2007, 10:35 PM
50 knows not to fuck wit Hov though. He did that I Declare War concert with all 50s enemies and he aint do shit. If that was anyone else he woulda dissed him

kayitosway954
08-26-2007, 10:38 PM
I think tha only person 50 is not willing 2 diss is Snoop, cuz he's done records with Game and basically says hes his lil brotha.

k_kiss
08-26-2007, 10:48 PM
the boy 50 and jay had a commercial together

jay was co singing 50 even tho he aint like him all that much...it was a bitch move to get at ja and irv....thats y i asked if yall think this was a subliminal...kuz thats wen things were still sour..and genuis gotti..Got nas on deck...and Hov looked like a asswhole..it was all competitive tho..thats y its all love now...ppl grow up

relentless
08-27-2007, 01:18 AM
the rap singers line is the only one that sounds like a shot. i dont see how the other ones could be. why did u caps 'bridges'? is there any significance in that word, i dont get it.

on the other hand, i do know some subliminals from jigga to x

Vinnie
08-27-2007, 05:28 AM
always wondered if this was a shot at Ja
back in the day..we know things got a little sour when they all achieved success. And wen Jay didnt wana do the tour with Ja.Funny how everything was cool wen X and Jay blew up. But wen Ja blew up and everyone was screamin murda..then shit got sour...anyway

"things just aint the same for ganstas...but im a lil to famous to shoot theese prankstas...

"now you to big for your BRIDGES...you got a few little bitches(ashanti..lil mo..j lo..etc)

from The Watcher...matter fact..it seems like theres more shots at ja in that verse..

thats about Ja. No question, they had anger towards each others, but nothing serious.

Eimz_T
08-27-2007, 05:39 AM
can't really think properly right now but i think your reaching a lil bit...................or not lol but great thread

Lexx_Luciano
08-27-2007, 07:24 AM
i wonder if Ja ever clapped back at Jay subliminally??

POC Was Here
08-27-2007, 09:57 AM
Reachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

k_kiss
08-27-2007, 11:18 AM
the rap singers line is the only one that sounds like a shot. i dont see how the other ones could be. why did u caps 'bridges'? is there any significance in that word, i dont get it.

on the other hand, i do know some subliminals from jigga to x

because wen ja blew up...thats wen he started collabos like crazy. So it seemed like jay was saying...ja thinks hes to big to rap/sing his own bridges...so he got a few little bitches...

lol great responses by the way people

Melle
08-27-2007, 11:59 AM
your right kiss, the game is fucked up for real sometimes, i mean jay and x should ahve going on jas side defending him and let these wankstas know they not gonna go at ja without going at them, but i guess they were a bit uppset by jas succes then. meanwhile 50 hade like 5 of the biggest stars + g-unit defending him. they could ahve murked 50 but instead they let him become one of the biggest rap stars, samrt move jay, uppset by jas succes now 50 is the same ja was. besides it must have been pretty serious if you diss ja in a song, then they aint joking..

Montana
08-27-2007, 01:18 PM
Jigga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ja

Lexx_Luciano
08-27-2007, 01:23 PM
Ya'll so lazy :)

Things just ain't the same for gangsters
But I'm a little too famous to shoot these pranksters
All of these rap singers claimin they bangers
Doin all sorts of twisted shit with they fingers
Disrespectin the game, no home trainin or manners
I was doin this shit when you was shittin Pampers
I was movin them grams 'fore you, knew what a hand that hand was
Duckin the vans, radars, the scanners
'Fore you knew what hard white to tame was
I was hittin the turnpike, aight with the bammers
I was nice with my hands, cuss aight with them hammers
I was prickin my finger 'fore you knew what a Fam was
I had it laid out 'fore you knew what a plan was
Three hundred mill' later, now you understand us
Y'all ain't see us comin through Vegas
You ever seen so much cham' bust in one night
Grand fucked up one fight
I was on the Peter Pan bus
You was puttin Peter Pan up in your room, y'all fuckin with whom?
Allowed me to retort
You cowards is just now learnin the shit that we talk
You niggaz ain't know about a Robb Report
Bout a high speed Porsche, i.e.
You niggaz ain't know how to floss 'til I came through the door
like "Eric B. for Pres," respect me in this BITCH!
You can't disrespect us cause you got a little check cut
You was suckin for so long, fuckin your little neck up
Now you too big for your britches, you got a few little bitches
You think you Hugh Hefner, you just ridiculous
I blew breath for you midgets, I gave life to the game
It's only right I got the right to be king
Niggaz that got life really like what I sing
Cause they know is he really like, niggaz feel my pain
Know the shit I DON'T write be the illest shit that's ever been recited
in the game word to the hyphen in my NAME!
J, A, Y, DASH, Hoffa
The past present nigga the future, proper
The holy trinity of hip-hop is us
We give, Dre his props BUT that's where it stops
It's the Roc

The Illustrious One
08-27-2007, 01:32 PM
I don't think that Watcher 2 shit was dissing Rule, because remember Jay was on Always On Time Remix?

But Jay is a beast though, i know him and Rule had a little something, but nothing serious.

That tour with R. Kelly when it couldn't continue, Rule was there for Jigga, and shit..

So they are still cool.. Wasn't Jay saying that 'Father Forgive Me', is crazy crazy big record?

k_kiss
08-27-2007, 01:53 PM
Ya'll so lazy :)

Things just ain't the same for gangsters
But I'm a little too famous to shoot these pranksters
All of these rap singers claimin they bangers
Doin all sorts of twisted shit with they fingers
Disrespectin the game, no home trainin or manners
I was doin this shit when you was shittin Pampers
I was movin them grams 'fore you, knew what a hand that hand was
Duckin the vans, radars, the scanners
'Fore you knew what hard white to tame was
I was hittin the turnpike, aight with the bammers
I was nice with my hands, cuss aight with them hammers
I was prickin my finger 'fore you knew what a Fam was
I had it laid out 'fore you knew what a plan was
Three hundred mill' later, now you understand us
Y'all ain't see us comin through Vegas
You ever seen so much cham' bust in one night
Grand fucked up one fight
I was on the Peter Pan bus
You was puttin Peter Pan up in your room, y'all fuckin with whom?
Allowed me to retort
You cowards is just now learnin the shit that we talk
You niggaz ain't know about a Robb Report
Bout a high speed Porsche, i.e.
You niggaz ain't know how to floss 'til I came through the door
like "Eric B. for Pres," respect me in this BITCH!
You can't disrespect us cause you got a little check cut
You was suckin for so long, fuckin your little neck up
Now you too big for your britches, you got a few little bitches
You think you Hugh Hefner, you just ridiculous
I blew breath for you midgets, I gave life to the game
It's only right I got the right to be king
Niggaz that got life really like what I sing
Cause they know is he really like, niggaz feel my pain
Know the shit I DON'T write be the illest shit that's ever been recited
in the game word to the hyphen in my NAME!
J, A, Y, DASH, Hoffa
The past present nigga the future, proper
The holy trinity of hip-hop is us
We give, Dre his props BUT that's where it stops
It's the Roc

ur rite..i was to lazy..to find the actual lyrics..lol

Vinnie
08-27-2007, 01:55 PM
jay-z is overratet tough, he is annoying in my opinion. I dont like the dude. Bad music that what he does.

Dermo
08-27-2007, 01:58 PM
I don't think that Watcher 2 shit was dissing Rule, because remember Jay was on Always On Time Remix?

But Jay is a beast though, i know him and Rule had a little something, but nothing serious.

That tour with R. Kelly when it couldn't continue, Rule was there for Jigga, and shit..

So they are still cool.. Wasn't Jay saying that 'Father Forgive Me', is crazy crazy big record?

the always on time verse wasnt an official verse and wasnt recorded for always on time just a random jigga verse sum1 threw on it. ja only did the ny dates and when ja went on stage that in MSQ to do Can I Get A it was the first time him and jay had done anything publicly since jay snubbed the tour. i belive that hes dissin ja on it there was a time when hov gave out bout ja doing loads of singles with shan but yet this was the same time jay and pharrel had like 4 singles together things are sorted now but there was a time b4 the MSQ concert were Hov and Ja werent on speaking terms

k_kiss
08-27-2007, 02:00 PM
jay z is the subliminal king....

Lexx_Luciano
08-27-2007, 10:04 PM
would've been nice to see HOV & B.I.G battle cuz their style is so much similar

The Illustrious One
08-27-2007, 11:09 PM
the always on time verse wasnt an official verse and wasnt recorded for always on time just a random jigga verse sum1 threw on it. ja only did the ny dates and when ja went on stage that in MSQ to do Can I Get A it was the first time him and jay had done anything publicly since jay snubbed the tour. i belive that hes dissin ja on it there was a time when hov gave out bout ja doing loads of singles with shan but yet this was the same time jay and pharrel had like 4 singles together things are sorted now but there was a time b4 the MSQ concert were Hov and Ja werent on speaking terms

it's called MSG.

k_kiss
08-27-2007, 11:25 PM
it's called MSG.

it was a fucking typo dumb ass...

sniper
08-28-2007, 06:28 PM
for real thought ja and jay were both firing subliminals if u listen to the blueprint 2, theres quite a few at ja, another one is on hovi baby

'They say a midget standin on the giant's shoulder can see much
further than the giant.. (the giant..)
So I got the WHOLE rap world on my shoulder they tryin to see
further than I am.. (than I am..)
And I have been tryin to be patient with they preoccupation
with David and Goliath.. (Goliath..)
But sooner or later, that patience gonna run it's course
and I'm forced to be a tyrant.. (be a tyrant..)'

that was jay getting at ja........c'mon yall saw how ja outsold blueprint one and the great depression........heres one ja spat at jay....most people didnt notice it.......

'If you gotta die, lie, shake it wit a fo'-fo'
Then do so, 'cause that's the life you chose
Shoul've fallowed the cracks in the road
You heart and your soul
'cause if there's one thing I know
Good niggaz come and they go
Bitch niggaz actin like ho's, merely needed to get treated like one
Hope you got yourself a gun my niggaz'

jay made superugly the first few lines were 'i got myself a gun' so ja said 'hope you got yourself a gun my niggas' in response to ether, ja + nas were tight at the time, just did the pledge remix, so ja got that line in, plus he said 'shouldve followed the cracks in the road'

in response to jay saying 'i drove by the fork in the road and went straight' on renegades.

i cant be bothered to find for yall maybe another time. lol im tired. peace.

k_kiss
08-28-2007, 06:35 PM
didnt notice thoose ones sniper..good post

Lexx_Luciano
08-28-2007, 07:08 PM
wut song was dat from Ja spitting at Jay???

relentless
08-28-2007, 07:39 PM
for real thought ja and jay were both firing subliminals if u listen to the blueprint 2, theres quite a few at ja, another one is on hovi baby

'They say a midget standin on the giant's shoulder can see much
further than the giant.. (the giant..)
So I got the WHOLE rap world on my shoulder they tryin to see
further than I am.. (than I am..)
And I have been tryin to be patient with they preoccupation
with David and Goliath.. (Goliath..)
But sooner or later, that patience gonna run it's course
and I'm forced to be a tyrant.. (be a tyrant..)'

that was jay getting at ja........c'mon yall saw how ja outsold blueprint one and the great depression........heres one ja spat at jay....most people didnt notice it.......

'If you gotta die, lie, shake it wit a fo'-fo'
Then do so, 'cause that's the life you chose
Shoul've fallowed the cracks in the road
You heart and your soul
'cause if there's one thing I know
Good niggaz come and they go
Bitch niggaz actin like ho's, merely needed to get treated like one
Hope you got yourself a gun my niggaz'

jay made superugly the first few lines were 'i got myself a gun' so ja said 'hope you got yourself a gun my niggas' in response to ether, ja + nas were tight at the time, just did the pledge remix, so ja got that line in, plus he said 'shouldve followed the cracks in the road'

in response to jay saying 'i drove by the fork in the road and went straight' on renegades.

i cant be bothered to find for yall maybe another time. lol im tired. peace.

nice break down, but i think youre lookin a bit too far into it.

sniper
08-29-2007, 06:34 AM
seraph why so? the timeline makes sense.

wut song was dat from Ja spitting at Jay???

the warning, off the last temptation.

relentless
08-29-2007, 06:46 AM
i dunno, the cracks in the road thing is kind of a general statement. i think its a bit much to link it to jays line he bit from big l or whoeva it was. good niggas come and they go sounds like it though. and the gun line is another general kinda thing to say, i dont think hes talkin bout jay. but u could be right.

Melle
08-29-2007, 07:40 AM
would've been nice to see HOV & B.I.G battle cuz their style is so much similar

what, BIG would ahve killed him, all jay would have done was to copy his disses to lol, nah just kiddin

Baja_Ma_Dee
08-29-2007, 12:13 PM
Damn I love how 1 lil idea turns into a fact

First off Jay-Z never wanted to sign 50 Cent, He just worked with him cause Jay-Z's an industry ass kisser

2nd off that verse is actually about Jaz-O & if U heard Jaz-O's new music U'd know why

Damn U guys need to stop getting boners on subjects & believeing in them to much.

The only reasion Nas wouldn't sign with Murder INC is cause at the time he had recently dissed Def Jam & they didn't want him to do a deal threw MI & Columbia. Keep in mind not every member of The INC is signed to Def Jam, O-1 & Jody Mack were co-signed with TVT

Jay-Z's been dissed by 50, E Money Bags & so many others but the only guys he's ever verbally attacked are Nas, Jaz-O & Prodigy

I can also tell U that the verse was writen during the time Jay-Z did the first Blue Print & Nas had StillMatic. He want on the radio after they played Jaz-O's Ova & Jay-Z freestyled the verse on the either beat.

Years latter. Hittman is dropped from Aftermath & they edit out him & half of Dre's verse & Jay-Z does that verse again but makes it a lil' longer

the song wasn't recorded with Rakim or Dre. It was pre-done like Renagade & Jay-Z just threw a verse out

I'm sure U guys still wanna believe Jay recorded it with Dre to diss Ja. But it first leaked on an Envy Mixtape with radio clip of Yo Jaz-O is dissing U, U got something to say "Things Just Ain't The Same for gangstas"]

AK-47
08-29-2007, 01:04 PM
Eyo can some one tell me why diddnt JAy try to hold the inc on Defjam ?

k_kiss
08-29-2007, 02:15 PM
He did. But it was over his head

elcuppan
08-30-2007, 06:55 AM
He did. But it was over his head

sup with sig...defending eimz????lol:D

...ho yeah..forgot she was part of um um kissing ,lol