PDA

View Full Version : 50 talks shit on Ja & Wayne again

SANDR
08-26-2007, 06:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1m1dN28cYw

Redd
08-26-2007, 07:54 AM
if i move past the fact that i dismiss most stuff that comes out this mans mouth, this actually wasnt that bad of an interview and he doesnt act like that much of a cocksucker in it.
all he says about ja is that "me and ja actually have problems" and that he cant comeback from his position right now. all i have to say to that is that 50 is the only one right now not saying "ja rule is back".

i still dont know if its true that he wrote those songs for game or not.

Vinnie
08-26-2007, 08:13 AM
hes so good in interviews, good speakman..'

B 187 B
08-26-2007, 12:08 PM
fuck 50 how care what he said

murder1705
08-26-2007, 12:55 PM
I thought the 50-ja beef was done

Nickz
08-26-2007, 01:01 PM
The 50-Ja beef is done from Ja Rule side, but 50Cent cant get over the beef...
But Ja Rule will comeback!

Marcus13
08-26-2007, 03:10 PM
50 gotta re-start tha beef...he gotta album droppin in a couple weeks

Vinnie
08-26-2007, 03:30 PM
The 50-Ja beef is done from Ja Rule side, but 50Cent cant get over the beef...
But Ja Rule will comeback!

well Ja said few days ago that beef aint over...

Montana
08-26-2007, 03:31 PM
Fuck This Thread No1 Cares........

MB Rule
08-26-2007, 03:53 PM
maybe the beef is over in terms of music as no records will be made dissing each other, I think that is how the beef is over, they aint ever going to be cool with one another because this wasnt just a music beef there is history beyond music between these two. 50 didnt really diss Ja guy doing the interview just asked him if he thinks Ja can comeback 50 just voiced his opinion. As much as everyone hates 50 you cant knock his hustle, he is a very smart guy, knows how to sell records and what sells and is a great business man.

Lexx_Luciano
08-26-2007, 04:53 PM
u know how 50 sed, Fat Joe wont have Lean Back, Jim Jones wont have Ballin, Black Rob wont have Whoa songs anymore..... this aint coming from a fans standpoint, but I think Ja continues to drop hot joints. Holla Holla = Uh Ohhh. New York = New York 2 etc. & like what Ja said, I dont think he ever stopped making great records, it's just that the public hated seeing him most of the time. I too admit that. I didnt have a problem but it kind of started getting played out after awhile with Ja & The Inc. The Last Temptation was a good marker for Ja to take a break & he was about to until ya know..

On a side note, I cant front about the comment about what he said considering how he wrote Game's shyt & if u could imagine if those songs that he wrote could've been on The Massacare would propel his sophmore album higher. That was real talk.

Marcus13
08-26-2007, 06:21 PM
maybe the beef is over in terms of music as no records will be made dissing each other, I think that is how the beef is over, they aint ever going to be cool with one another because this wasnt just a music beef there is history beyond music between these two. 50 didnt really diss Ja guy doing the interview just asked him if he thinks Ja can comeback 50 just voiced his opinion. As much as everyone hates 50 you cant knock his hustle, he is a very smart guy, knows how to sell records and what sells and is a great business man.

He sure as hell cant seem to market for his homies

yommie
08-26-2007, 10:16 PM
he gave tracks to game, so who cares? Adding them tracks to his preious album wouldn't have made him richer than he is anyways. Get over it fif.

His comment about Ja ain't bad in this tho

HangMan
08-27-2007, 12:59 AM
he gave tracks to game, so who cares? Adding them tracks to his preious album wouldn't have made him richer than he is anyways. Get over it fif.

His comment about Ja ain't bad in this tho

yeh but the whole thing about the massacre was that people were saying it was a garbage record
and that too many of the tracks and singles were love songs
Candy Shop
Just a Lil Bit

but if he had Church for Thugs, How we do and Hate it or love it as the singles or just as album cuts
the album would have been more succesful in its reception by the public and probly would have been talked about differently

good interview tho

relentless
08-27-2007, 01:14 AM
he needs to stop taking away what game brought to those records. nobody knows if fif wrote those records, other than him and game, but he wasnt the one bringing back the west coast. game had love cos of the west. if fif was making those records by himself it wouldnt have been received that well. i can understand him writing the hooks on those cuts, but games verses dont sound like they were written by 50 (save how we do).

O-James
08-28-2007, 03:32 AM
haha shit.. i didnt know he could read scripts.. wat he said probably came from someone whho got brain n put it out in scripts.. he a good talker tho like a bitch