PDA

View Full Version : Marilyn Manson steals millions to buy dead bodies

Montana
08-25-2007, 11:35 AM
Aug. 6, 2007 08:22 AM
Marilyn Manson has been accused of stealing millions of dollars from his band to buy human skeletons and masks made of human skin.

Manson's former keyboard player Stephen Bier - whose stage name was Madonna Wayne Gacy - is suing the shock rocker for allegedly not honouring an partnership agreement Manson and the other band members signed in 1993 to share profits.

The suit - filed at the Los Angeles County Superior Court last week - alleges Manson, real name Brian Warner, tricked the band into thinking they weren't making much money.

But the suit claims the singer was actually spending the money on a bizarre collection of oddities, including "African masks made of human skin, the full skeleton of a four-year-old Chinese girl, and the full skeleton of a 17th Century male in a wheelchair and Nazi paraphernalia including a handbag once owned by Hitler's girlfriend Eva Braun".

Bier claims Manson owes him at least $20 million in shared profits.

The suit states Manson also used the band's profits to buy a $2 million home and pay for personal drug treatment, a low-budget movie production and a Los Angeles gallery to display his artwork.

He is also accused of spending $450,000 on an engagement ring and his subsequent wedding to burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese, who has since divorced him.

Manson vehemently denies the allegations, saying, "The fact that he's claiming that I've treated him unfairly, financially, is really ridiculous. "And I would never spend my money on a Chinese girl skeleton. That would be crossing the line. It's a Chinese boy, for the record."

MAW
08-25-2007, 11:40 AM
Sick motherfucker

kayitosway954
08-25-2007, 12:01 PM
Cant believe that dude lived in my city

buddhachoi
08-25-2007, 01:29 PM
You can BUY skeletons? Who do you pay?

Gangstafied
08-25-2007, 01:54 PM
sick motherfucker........never liked dude

Marcus13
08-25-2007, 03:04 PM
innocent until proven guilty yall.

Not that I am fan or nothin

Nickolai
08-25-2007, 03:06 PM
Not The First Time Hes Allegedly Done Somethin.... For Instance Caused The Columbine Shooting

But If Hes Sick For BUYIN Skeletons Just Think Of The Guy SELLIN Them

Montana
08-25-2007, 03:10 PM
The Guy Sellin Em Gettin Payed Lol.....

Nickolai
08-25-2007, 03:12 PM
So Manson Is Sick For Buyin Them But Yu Have Respect For Dude Sellin Them Cuz Hes Gettin Payed?

Yeah, Really Makes Sense

Thats Like Sayin Yu Have Respect For A Dude Gettin Payed For Murdering A Kid

Montana
08-25-2007, 03:37 PM
Lol I Wuz Playin' I Didnt Mention Respect Or Disrespect

FranchizeTheKid
08-25-2007, 04:57 PM
Lol Yeah You Can Buy Skeletons It's A Fact, Mythbuster's Bought Some To Test Out How Much Weight A Femur Bone Could Take Before It Broke... 500 POUNDS SON!!!

MAW
08-25-2007, 05:11 PM
Lol Yeah You Can Buy Skeletons It's A Fact, Mythbuster's Bought Some To Test Out How Much Weight A Femur Bone Could Take Before It Broke... 500 POUNDS SON!!!

u can buy skeletons...what the fuck

thaincfan
08-25-2007, 11:40 PM
eww. gross.

LOC
08-26-2007, 05:45 PM
So Manson Is Sick For Buyin Them But Yu Have Respect For Dude Sellin Them Cuz Hes Gettin Payed?

Yeah, Really Makes Sense

Thats Like Sayin Yu Have Respect For A Dude Gettin Payed For Murdering A Kid

how is that the same thing lol...the person is already dead lol and the person sellin them prolly didnt kill them himself lol.

Neway...yeah pretty sick...but who knos if its true...hes always been a sick puppy.

empireinc80
08-26-2007, 08:35 PM
thats gross...but this one kid in my class his a huge fan of him nd he sed he got i think it was his ribs removed so he could suck his own dick..now thats gross i dont know how sure that is either..but ya never kno

LOC
08-26-2007, 08:43 PM
^^^yeah heard that too,,,years ago...but most of dat stuff is rumours i think...they also sed e ripped th head off live puppies and kittens and his shows an threw em to the crowd (but were confirmed to be soft toyz lol) another one wa he had a sex change and doesnt have a dick nemore lol.

Bu this one culd be true...coz its not the public talkin shit its from his own band member

thaincfan
08-27-2007, 09:10 PM
yeah something is wrong with him lol