PDA

View Full Version : Tag Team Tourney

Montana
08-24-2007, 02:45 PM
8 teams So It Dont Drag... 1st Teams 2 B Dwn On The List Are 1z Who Participate...

Votes And Rules Are Usual And In Tag Team Both Members Of Each Team Put Their Verses Toegether When Dropping....

Current Teams In...

1. Montana And Lil Sam
2. Koncret And Hostile

FranchizeTheKid
08-25-2007, 02:26 AM
You Won't Get 8 Teams Son... Guaranteed

Hostile
08-25-2007, 09:31 AM
Yeah You're better off doing double elimination with like 4 teams. Or 2 round battles.

Montana
08-25-2007, 10:54 AM
Your Right Ill Make It 4 Teams But Same Rules Cuz Noone Votes Anyways...

FranchizeTheKid
08-25-2007, 01:45 PM
If POC Wasn't Such A Bitch I'd Be In

Montana
08-25-2007, 05:42 PM
People Sign Up!!!! Ahhhhhh This Forum iz Fuckin' Dead, Sign Up U Bastards And Vote In My Battle :D

FranchizeTheKid
08-25-2007, 06:36 PM
Don't Worry, Somebody's Gonna Revive The BC Soon :D

MAW
08-25-2007, 07:28 PM
^ Cap is comming with Audio? i'm lookin forward...if u meant that

Nickolai
08-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Lmao

Like That Would Revive The BC

MAW
08-25-2007, 07:53 PM
Lmao

vato i know an interent an gangsta launguage an loco man,, i dont an do this lol lmao amigo

Montana
08-25-2007, 08:00 PM
Cap's Audio Wud Drive People Away...

Sparx
08-25-2007, 08:04 PM
Cap's Audio Wud Drive People Away...

nah i think they were driven away by your insecure attempts at sharing your cock size with the BC....

Montana
08-25-2007, 08:11 PM
Lmao People Don't Understand Its A Quote Meaning Its Somethin Iz Fuckin' Good...

FranchizeTheKid
08-25-2007, 09:13 PM
Lmao

Well Your Constant Drops Haven't Revived It Either So Why Are You Talking Shit? You Barely Could Beat A Georgian With A Half Assed Verse!!! Hell, Cap Sonned You More Times Than You Dropped Verses

Montana
08-25-2007, 09:17 PM
Lol

BTW A 39 Inch Dick Classic Interview #2 Iz Coming Soon...............

Nickolai
08-26-2007, 01:13 AM
I Wrote Them 8 Bars In Less Than 30 Mins So I Aint Fussed

And My Constant Drops? Lmao

My Last Track Was Back In April.... But Oh Yeah, For Someone Like Yu, That Is Constant

Forreal Francis, Hop Off Cap's Dick

I Know Ya'll Both Got Figures Like Sean Kingston But Still.... Shits Lame

FranchizeTheKid
08-26-2007, 01:23 AM
I Wrote Them 8 Bars In Less Than 30 Mins So I Aint Fussed

And My Constant Drops? Lmao

My Last Track Was Back In April.... But Oh Yeah, For Someone Like Yu, That Is Constant

Forreal Francis, Hop Off Cap's Dick

I Know Ya'll Both Got Figures Like Sean Kingston But Still.... Shits Lame

Why You Talking About Another Man's Figure? You're A Fucking Homo + A Racist... Nazi's Must Love AND Hate You

Constant Drops? Yes, Like Your Battles And Shit, Fuck The Timing Excuse, I Hate When People Use That, You Dropped A Bad Verse

Francis? Alright Ol' Lies, Keep Swagger Jacking My Name (The Nick Part At Least)

Nickolai
08-26-2007, 01:34 AM
I'm Homo For Noticing That Yur Clearly Fat? Ok

''Your A Racist''......... Forreal, That Is Mad OLD Yet Yu Still Use It? Whats Wrong? Cant Think Of Anything Else?

And By The Way, Even With Studio Equipment, Yu Still Sound Like A Chipmunk Wit A Dick In Its Mouth (Cap's Maybe?)

Also, Just Because I CBA To Make A New Profile I'm Swagger Jacking Yur Name? Sure, Especially For The Fact I Didnt Even Know Of Yur Lowsy Existance

HOP OFF

And Yu've Gave It Away That Cap's Comin Back Wit Audio Blaytz Produced By Yu For Some Unknown Reason (Probz Couldnt Afford Anyone Else), Cuz Yur Talking Shit Again To Guys Like Me And Montana, Who Cap Dislikes... I Think Anyone Who Isnt Retarded Can Understand What Im Sayin, Lets Just Hope Gettin Dome Of That Spaz Hasnt Affected Yu

FranchizeTheKid
08-26-2007, 01:48 AM
I'm Homo For Noticing That Yur Clearly Fat? Ok

''Your A Racist''......... Forreal, That Is Mad OLD Yet Yu Still Use It? Whats Wrong? Cant Think Of Anything Else?

And By The Way, Even With Studio Equipment, Yu Still Sound Like A Chipmunk Wit A Dick In Its Mouth (Cap's Maybe?)

Also, Just Because I CBA To Make A New Profile I'm Swagger Jacking Yur Name? Sure, Especially For The Fact I Didnt Even Know Of Yur Lowsy Existance

HOP OFF

And Yu've Gave It Away That Cap's Comin Back Wit Audio Blaytz Produced By Yu For Some Unknown Reason (Probz Couldnt Afford Anyone Else), Cuz Yur Talking Shit Again To Guys Like Me And Montana, Who Cap Dislikes... I Think Anyone Who Isnt Retarded Can Understand What Im Sayin, Lets Just Hope Gettin Dome Of That Spaz Hasnt Affected Yu

First Off, Who The Fuck Said I Have Studio Equipment? Yeah, You're A Homo For Comparing A Dude's Body To Another Dude's, Fucking Fag

And No Cap Ain't Coming Back, Yeah Some Of His Shit MIGHT Be Produced By Me And Some Will Be Beats Bought From Other Producers, So You Can Go And Peep It And Hate It Once The Product's Finished

Shit, At Least I Get Dome, The Whole Mickey Thing Was A Joke, She's A Normal Chick Who Was Digging Me, You Mad? While You Attend KKK Rallies And Fly A White Flag(Or 2, One For Giving Up Against People Superior To You, Me, And The Other For Your Nazi Reasons)

Fact Of The Matter Is, I'm Lyrically Better Than You, I'm Flyer Than You, And I'm Actually Living A Real Fucking Life... You Mad Massa?

FranchizeTheKid
08-26-2007, 01:49 AM
Oh And Bout My Audio, You Changed Opinions Now? I Remember You Saying "It's Good Except For One Thing Did You Say Niggas During Your Verse?" Then I Told You No It Was Actually "Nick Is" And You Said "O Ok Then It's All Good"

Nickolai
08-26-2007, 01:59 AM
That Werent Me Lmao

Yu Gettin Confused?

Yu Say Yu Fly, Yu Say Yur Lyrical, Fact Is, I, Nor Has Anyone Else, Seen Yu Prove It

Yur Last Track Was A Knock Off 'Imagine' Verse.... Be Quiet

I Never Knew Yur Ego Could Be As Big As Yur Blaytant Fat Ass Belly

FranchizeTheKid
08-26-2007, 02:15 AM
That Werent Me Lmao

Yu Gettin Confused?

Yu Say Yu Fly, Yu Say Yur Lyrical, Fact Is, I, Nor Has Anyone Else, Seen Yu Prove It

Yur Last Track Was A Knock Off 'Imagine' Verse.... Be Quiet

I Never Knew Yur Ego Could Be As Big As Yur Blaytant Fat Ass Belly

Nah That Was You B, Sam AND Montana Also Said The Same Thing

Okay I Can Say The Same Thing For Proving Something, You Ain't Proved I'm Fat? That's All You Have Lol, And It's Not True For The Most Part While I Proved You're A Racist Or Were, Whatever, And I've Proved I'm Better Than You, And Proved I'm Fly... I've Shown People My Kicks, I've Shown 'Em My Gear, I Used To Have Pics Of Me At Parties On My MySpace, It's Just A Fly Dude Face It, Don't Be Mad At Me, I Just Act Like Myself

Nickolai
08-26-2007, 02:18 AM
How Yu Proved Yur Better Than Me?

Michael M.
08-26-2007, 04:35 AM
If POC Wasn't Such A Bitch I'd Be In
He's Not, He's Just A Coward, A Bitch Is What You Are, Real Talk.

Michael M.
08-26-2007, 04:44 AM
First Off, Who The Fuck Said I Have Studio Equipment? Yeah, You're A Homo For Comparing A Dude's Body To Another Dude's, Fucking Fag

And No Cap Ain't Coming Back, Yeah Some Of His Shit MIGHT Be Produced By Me And Some Will Be Beats Bought From Other Producers, So You Can Go And Peep It And Hate It Once The Product's Finished

Shit, At Least I Get Dome, The Whole Mickey Thing Was A Joke, She's A Normal Chick Who Was Digging Me, You Mad? While You Attend KKK Rallies And Fly A White Flag(Or 2, One For Giving Up Against People Superior To You, Me, And The Other For Your Nazi Reasons)

Fact Of The Matter Is, I'm Lyrically Better Than You, I'm Flyer Than You, And I'm Actually Living A Real Fucking Life... You Mad Massa?
You Told Me This A While Back, You Also Said That You Were Sent Millions Of Beats From Different Producers On SoundClick And You Were Supposed To Blow Up Last Year.:roll:

Montana
08-26-2007, 12:01 PM
Why Fuck Up My Threads Lol....

FTK And Nickolai Have A Battle..

Sparx
08-26-2007, 01:40 PM
Why Fuck Up My Threads Lol....

FTK And Nickolai Have A Battle..

dont even bother.... Nickolai wont battle anyone....

Michael M.
08-26-2007, 01:54 PM
Unless He's Very Bored.

FranchizeTheKid
08-26-2007, 05:33 PM
You Told Me This A While Back, You Also Said That You Were Sent Millions Of Beats From Different Producers On SoundClick And You Were Supposed To Blow Up Last Year.:roll:

Nah I Never Did, And I Still Got A Stash Of Beats I'm Sitting On, Why The Fuck You Always Tryna Prove Somebody Wrong When YOU'RE Actually In The Wrong

You Were Supposed To Blow Up With Some Label In NY... Fuck Happened With That?

Chopz
08-26-2007, 06:28 PM
Well Your Constant Drops Haven't Revived It Either So Why Are You Talking Shit? You Barely Could Beat A Georgian With A Half Assed Verse!!! Hell, Cap Sonned You More Times Than You Dropped Verses

I ain't hating Nick cos we all good lol but tell me how many songs you have dropped? I mean what, Nickolai may not have revived the BC but he is an artist who's resolve keeps on driving and he is trying to put out songs for peoples entertainment... And yet we see the people who are supposedly the best, Odin, POC, Sparx, Me... How many songs do we put out? None and yet were still held in high esteem... The reason that the battle corner dead is that everybody is waiting for the past to return instead of embracing the talent of the present...

FranchizeTheKid
08-26-2007, 06:44 PM
I ain't hating Nick cos we all good lol but tell me how many songs you have dropped? I mean what, Nickolai may not have revived the BC but he is an artist who's resolve keeps on driving and he is trying to put out songs for peoples entertainment... And yet we see the people who are supposedly the best, Odin, POC, Sparx, Me... How many songs do we put out? None and yet were still held in high esteem... The reason that the battle corner dead is that everybody is waiting for the past to return instead of embracing the talent of the present...

Okay But I Think It's Bullshit How He's Saying "Oh Cap's Audio Wouldn't Revive Shit", It's Like What The Fuck Are YOU Doing The Nickolai? I Wasn't Even Talking About Cap, Chopz You Know Exactly What's Gonna Revive The BC, Mofuckas Always Gotta Assume And Talk Outta Their Ass And Shit

As For The Bold Part, The Past WILL Return

POC Was Here
08-27-2007, 09:41 AM
As For The Bold Part, The Past WILL Return

Just Outta Curiosity Nick....... What Was The Past Like? Cause As Far As I Know You Weren't Around In What These Ddues Would Call The "Past". I Wasn't There Neither....... But Then Again I Don't Speak On The "Past" Like I Knew What The Past Was.

POC Was Here
08-27-2007, 09:42 AM
Don't Worry, Somebody's Gonna Revive The BC Soon :D

Yeah Boyyyyyyyyyyy........ And No People, It's NOT Cap Audio Lol

POC Was Here
08-27-2007, 09:43 AM
He's Not, He's Just A Coward, A Bitch Is What You Are, Real Talk.

You're Funny....... But Seriously, The Whole Thing Of Like Feeling The Need To Comment On Me Is Getting Kinda Scary, Try Get A Chick Or Something. You Pregnant Headed Piece Of Shit.

Nickolai
08-27-2007, 10:26 AM
I Know Now

N.A Album

I Can Read Minds

Montana
08-27-2007, 01:10 PM
New Alliance Is Basically All The Corner So U All Will Feedback Your Own Shit,, I Dropped 'Fuck Montana' 1 Of Mah Best Drops And Got Completely Slept On By N.A Members U Lot Only Seem 2 Care About Your Shit And Not Leave Feedback 2 Any1 Elses Lol.....

Sparx
08-27-2007, 07:16 PM
New Alliance Is Basically All The Corner So U All Will Feedback Your Own Shit,, I Dropped 'Fuck Montana' 1 Of Mah Best Drops And Got Completely Slept On By N.A Members U Lot Only Seem 2 Care About Your Shit And Not Leave Feedback 2 Any1 Elses Lol.....

not entirely... we feed most ppl... well i try to... ive just been slacking hard lately... and reasons for not feeding fuck montana? 4 words..... 39 inch dick classic....

POC Was Here
08-27-2007, 07:17 PM
not entirely... we feed most ppl... well i try to... ive just been slacking hard lately... and reasons for not feeding fuck montana? 4 words..... 39 inch dick classic....

That's 5 Words :D

Sparx
08-27-2007, 07:24 PM
That's 5 Words :D

thirty-nine is one word in my cloudy world, so fuck yourself you drunk son of a cunt....

POC Was Here
08-27-2007, 07:26 PM
thirty-nine is one word in my cloudy world, so fuck yourself you drunk son of a cunt....

I Hope You Die :cool:

Montana
08-27-2007, 07:42 PM
When I Did The 39 Inch Classic Interview It Got 6 Pages Worth Gd Of Feed......

Without It I Get 2 Pages Of Crappy Feed

Sparx
08-27-2007, 08:13 PM
When I Did The 39 Inch Classic Interview It Got 6 Pages Worth Gd Of Feed......

Without It I Get 2 Pages Of Crappy Feed

y the fuck are you bitching? you dont feed any of NA's stuff... nvm NA's stuff... u dont give feed...

Montana
08-27-2007, 08:56 PM
I Aint Bitching And WHEN U Do Release Shit I Feed It, I Feed Everyone U Talkin Bullshit Man..

FranchizeTheKid
08-30-2007, 04:34 PM
Just Outta Curiosity Nick....... What Was The Past Like? Cause As Far As I Know You Weren't Around In What These Ddues Would Call The "Past". I Wasn't There Neither....... But Then Again I Don't Speak On The "Past" Like I Knew What The Past Was.

I Done Looked Through Thread's, And I've Heard About It... People Said BC And DR Was Just As Good As 50 Forums, And I Was There Longer Than You... Just Not Under FTK

Sparx
08-30-2007, 05:15 PM
I Done Looked Through Thread's, And I've Heard About It... People Said BC And DR Was Just As Good As 50 Forums, And I Was There Longer Than You... Just Not Under FTK

really Nick? what was ur name? so if u were there a while back.... What was the name of my first album on DR?

Cap
08-30-2007, 05:53 PM
really Nick? what was ur name? so if u were there a while back.... What was the name of my first album on DR?

IntellectuHELL! Never Finished It Though

I Fucking Hate This Forum, But Seeing As Old Sparx Here Has Neglected To Post Up Some New Beats, I Had To Chase Him Down, Get At Me Ninja!

POC Was Here
08-30-2007, 06:41 PM

You Were Where? The 50 Forums Or DR?

I Dunno Bout The BC......... But From What I've Seen Emcee Wise, DR Was Easily Better Than 50.

Hostile
08-30-2007, 07:21 PM
SOMEBODY R ECAP THIS TOPIC FOR ME. I'm not readin thru all the BS

I think Imma drop out of this bcuz i won't be able to finish on time with school.

FranchizeTheKid
08-30-2007, 08:07 PM

50 Not DR Forums...

And On 50 Forums, My Friend Was On There Under "50nick", I Used To Hit Up His House And Use His PC And I'd See Him Post There, That's How I Got Into Texting

koncret
08-31-2007, 04:08 AM
hostile sta ur ass in

Hostile
08-31-2007, 07:59 AM
50 Not DR Forums...

And On 50 Forums, My Friend Was On There Under "50nick", I Used To Hit Up His House And Use His PC And I'd See Him Post There, That's How I Got Into Texting

I can vouch for him Sparx. My name there was Hostile starz(among others)

And iight Kon I'll stay as long as I can