PDA

View Full Version : RZA Tells The Truth About Wu-Tang

Montana
08-21-2007, 09:53 PM
Everyone already knows the Wu-Tang Clan is back. After all, the crew has performed at music festivals and there is already serious buzz on their upcoming album. However, recent interviews and reports worried Wu fans because it was said that Ghostface Killah was not on board for the new LP.

All that was put to rest when RZA spoke up about the new album.

"Oh, this is a Wu-Tang Clan album. It ain't like no solo album everybody is poppin' on this. It's scheduled for an October 23 release," he told MTV about the project.

He went on to give an inside look at the album by supplying information on an upcoming track.

"We got this one called 'You Better Watch Your Mutha----in' Mouth' ...They probably gonna bleep out the 'mutha----in'.' A lot of people talking whatever, whatever, whatever. You better watch your mouth," he said.

He also spoke about the highly anticipated Raekwon album, Only Built for Cuban Linx II.

"That sh-- is fire...Some sh-- you gotta age in a barrel. Word, we rocked for a whole year on that. That sh-- started to come first, but it's time for the Wu, 'cause it's not always about individuals," he noted.

When asked about co-producing the album with Dr. Dre, he replied with enthusiasm.

"Son, no words...He's a master. What can I say that we don't know? It's just pure energy," he added.

relentless
08-21-2007, 09:58 PM
im looking forward to this. lot of good album dropping soon.

kayitosway954
08-21-2007, 10:47 PM
WU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

POC Was Here
08-22-2007, 07:50 AM
Ya Best Protect Ya Neck!!!!!!!!!!

LOC
08-22-2007, 05:37 PM
I say bring on the ruckaz!:eazy:

Marcus13
08-22-2007, 06:07 PM
we'll see if they can adapt to the times

LOC
08-22-2007, 08:34 PM
we'll see if they can adapt to the times

i hope they don't picture WU on sum club or crunk shit...fuck dat keep it WU!

kayitosway954
08-22-2007, 11:21 PM
Wu Tang can do shit all around. They can make a crunk song dope.... Cube did it. "Go To Church" and "Real Nigga Roll Call"