PDA

View Full Version : Woman killed by pet camel

Eimz_T
08-20-2007, 11:19 AM
This is so ridiculous i had to post it.......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6954728.stm

Nickolai
08-20-2007, 11:29 AM
Lol..........

MAW
08-20-2007, 11:31 AM
what the fuck hahaha

wudeva123
08-20-2007, 11:58 AM
BWAhahahhAhahahahahahah
OMG i shudnt lauhg sum1 died but
BWAhahahahahja

Artemis
08-20-2007, 08:14 PM
i shouldn't...but I will LMFAO...how RANDOM is that??? lol nice find haha..sadly it's what people get for trying to make pets outta animals that aren't meant to be tamed...

k_kiss
08-20-2007, 08:19 PM
pet camel?......i really wana say lol...but i cant do it

so RIP..but dam...ppl makin pets outta every thing now..soon the headline will say " Lady killed by Pet Human"..:laugh:

jinder
08-20-2007, 08:57 PM
damn they cud have felt sorry fo poor woman abit n left some bits out!

relentless
08-20-2007, 10:01 PM
i hate how these people give australia a bad name i swear. everyone thinks we ride fuckin kangaroos and shit, its ridiculous. death by camel...you cant be serious. looks like jay put one of his hitman out on her

thaincfan
08-20-2007, 10:40 PM
Lmaorofl Funnny

k_kiss
08-20-2007, 10:44 PM
i hate how these people give australia a bad name i swear. everyone thinks we ride fuckin kangaroos and shit, its ridiculous. death by camel...you cant be serious. looks like jay put one of his hitman out on her

hahahaha.. thats harsh.

FranchizeTheKid
08-20-2007, 10:52 PM

Do Ya'll Make Kangol Hats Too?

relentless
08-20-2007, 11:02 PM
Do Ya'll Make Kangol Hats Too?

nah i dont think we do. its weird, cos i'd never heard of that brand before i went to america

FranchizeTheKid
08-20-2007, 11:46 PM
:laugh:
nah i dont think we do. its weird, cos i'd never heard of that brand before i went to america

Lol It Was A Joke Playing On Ya'll "Oh Crikey Mate" Kangaroo Animal Stereotype But That Shit Not Even True

Redd
08-22-2007, 03:27 AM
hahaha i was talking to this guy on the net before a few years ago in some chat room. some american guy. and he goes "so is it true you have like crocodiles living in your backyards and shit?"

.......are you a moron?

i blame paul hogan (crocodile dundee for those of you who dont know) and steve irwin! fucking bogans make us look like idiots. i dont care if he is dead, its the truth. and im sick of seeing his daughter on those australia zoo commercials. quit singing! your being exploited, open your eyes!

Dernno
08-22-2007, 07:47 AM
I heard home and away was based on a real town and all the stories are based on true events from that town. I don't know if I would like that much drama in my life though

Redd
08-22-2007, 07:14 PM
haha i dunno about being "based" on a real town, but the place is called palm beach. ive been there, the place is a shithole. it looks much better on tv.

Artemis
08-22-2007, 07:21 PM

No doubt Seraph...stereotypes suck ass...everyone thinks everyone here does nothing but blow money and party and whatnot..but we aren't all like that...I'd love to come to Australia one day it is rich with history and culture.I ahve a friend over there..and hoenstly,the Real World isn't helping publicity over there lol.I love the show but it sterotypes Australia as well.

elcuppan
08-23-2007, 06:37 PM

naaaaaaaaaw....i have never thought that type of shit about aussie's,lol

""everyone thinks we ride fuckin kangaroos and shit,"",hahaha,lol
thanx allot for puttin dat thought in my head:huh: ...:D

nawwww b...not everyone thinks like dat....only dum ass mutha fuckaz......
i understand where u coming from though..i come across ignant people like dat alll da time..