PDA

View Full Version : Tha Dogg Pound Sign To Cash Money For Next Album! -

Westside
08-18-2007, 09:05 AM
We've just got word that Tha Dogg Pound, consiting of Daz and Kurupt have aligned with Baby and Slim to release the next Dogg Pound album "West Coast Aftershock" on Cash Money Records. Here is a quote from Kurupt concerning the deal: "It's official! Me and Daz just got off the phone with Baby, Slim & Snoop. West Coast Aftershocc nigga!"

Montana
08-18-2007, 12:01 PM
Wow..................... Tha Dogg Pound Kick Ass Didnt Think Id See Em On Cash Money Tho.

Baja_Ma_Dee
08-18-2007, 01:54 PM
Dogg Pound is a joke. A guy from Philly who can spit & a guy from Oaklahoma that's a conpuslive lier & can produce but can't rap.

So both these dudes claim LBC when Kurupt is the only one in LBC. Daz is in Atlanta.

Not to mention Daz & Noble ruined plenty of Sick 2Pac OG's & threw out the originals. SO instead of hearing the bangin OG's. We get Makaveli & Dillinger & Makaveli & Noble.

Fucking Daz claims Pac backed down from him. When the only guy Pac ever back down from is Shock G.

Daz claims Pac beat the shit outta Sam Sneed & gave him that brain tummer which is a fucking lie too.

Daz snitched on Suge while Suge was locked up. Dissed Ja for no reasion. Dissed JT The Bigga Figga who taught him how to be independent.

Not to mention DPG been falled off & Cash Money is wack label as far as producing & Style not to mention Maanie Fresh pays everyone who signs to get platnum teeth of other people's record sales.

Young Buck, Skip, Wacco & tones others never rapped on Cash Money yet they all got platnium teeth off of Baby, Lil' Wayne & Juvenile's record sales.

Wayne's already a joke for staying signed & DPG is a bigger joke for signing

the hottest album Cash Money ever put out was Mack 10 - Bang Or Ball & it's only cause they stepped their production up & Dr. bitch ass Dre saved it. & their is only 4 great tracks on this album.

I'm sure this DPG album will be as wack as a Daz Dillinger solo album

The Illustrious One
08-18-2007, 02:21 PM
Lookout out for the new Dogg Pound sex tape...

it will have more than father to son kissing..

Daz F. Baby (please say the baby) Fucking Baby.

Kurupt F. Baby (please say the baby) Fucking Baby.

It will be a 3some, Daz, Kurupt and Baby are all Fucking eachother.. Please say the baby.

no seriously though.. i fuck with Wayne.. he's dope as fuck..

Weezyyyyyyy.

GUNS
08-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Glasses Malone is with Cash Money and he aint wack !!!

Kurupt should sign as a solo act to Cash money and drop a second Tha Streetz Iz a Mutha

Guns will sign with Cash Money .......let's have a Tea Party

LOC
08-19-2007, 05:56 PM
Baja u a mean hater. lol...i agree on daz...but when kurupt was with tharow u were on his nuts hard lol.

Dog Chit was alright...i don't cae who they sign too as long as they put music out...(They shuld put out the original Aftershock album) dt was gona be a classic.

I didnt think Daz'z solo effort was dat bad tho...and a for kurupt reppin LBC (id like 2 hear that lol) he may show luv for LBC but hes neva repped it lol.

Kurupt can still spit...but hes fallen off as of late its expected this long in the game...i wish them the best with this move.

The Illustrious One
08-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Baja u a mean hater. lol...i agree on daz...but when kurupt was with tharow u were on his nuts hard lol.

Dog Chit was alright...i don't cae who they sign too as long as they put music out...(They shuld put out the original Aftershock album) dt was gona be a classic.

I didnt think Daz'z solo effort was dat bad tho...and a for kurupt reppin LBC (id like 2 hear that lol) he may show luv for LBC but hes neva repped it lol.

Kurupt can still spit...but hes fallen off as of late its expected this long in the game...i wish them the best with this move.

werdd.. Daz's verse on ONE BLOOD REMIX was dope.

Marcus13
08-19-2007, 10:07 PM
I dont see this collaboration working

Artemis
08-19-2007, 11:44 PM
I dunno I'm inclined to take the position as this album will prolly bomb as well..Snoop in my opinion is the only decent one out of this list.None of them have ever had anything that realllllly appeals to me,personally.And no I'm not hating,it's just my opinion,hope it does well,but don't see there being many "shock waves" from this album...