PDA

View Full Version : Any Celtic Fans here?

relentless
08-18-2007, 03:07 AM
i havnt checked the nba news for a while, but WTF. lol, KG, Pierce and Allen all on one team? goddamn....and they had to be in our division too :(

zemben
08-19-2007, 01:23 PM
im a big Celtics fan!!! I love the new team... they look good on papers... i'd like to see how the bench will perform cuz besides the Ticket, RA, P2, i don't really see any big time scorers but hopefully they can make the playoffs

Marcus13
08-19-2007, 03:46 PM
Check the sig. Its Ray all day. We need a center though. Im still hoping to sign Mutumbo

zemben
08-20-2007, 02:57 PM
nah, Mutombo ain't signing with us... everything he has is based in Houston, including his organization against poverty and stuff... he's about to retire... i love him, we're from the same country (Congo DR)... we got Perkins, hopefully he'll fully develop into an elite player this season... we might also need a VET PG cuz this is Rondo's 2nd year only

relentless
08-20-2007, 09:57 PM
perkins has talent, he can be a big player one day. minesotta kinda got more depth and long term talent form the trade though.

zemben
08-20-2007, 10:00 PM
yea, they did get some good players with potential, they have to wait some time for them to fully develop... if they couldn't win in Boston with a superstar (paul Pierce), what makes u think they'll win with no superstars?? I just feel bad for seeing Al Jefferson go

relentless
08-20-2007, 10:17 PM
al jefferson was a big loss ur right, but hey u got KG! i have a feeling theyll do better in minesotta than boston. for some reason i think the offence was being run too much through pierce and wasnt allowing some of the younger guns to really develop. minesotta and charlotte are in the same boat, they both have young talent and will be good in a few years.

Marcus13
08-21-2007, 08:27 PM
^^that cant be true. You saw what happened last year when Pierce went down. They lost like 19 in a row

zemben
08-21-2007, 10:36 PM
Yea, that's what the point is... Boston couldn't build anymore, they had to surround Pierce with some caliber players. By the time, Jefferson becomes a very good player, Pierce would be old

k_kiss
08-22-2007, 07:36 PM
never was a celtics fan....but hot dam....3 allstars...and there in my division..
its all good tho..it wil be a pleasure beating them

zemben
08-23-2007, 09:37 AM
lol... beating them?? People might have a hard time to do that...i don't really expect them to reach the NBA finals or eastern finals, but i can expect them to at least reach the playoffs

lokivvv2
09-20-2007, 01:07 PM
not a celtics fan either but they brought that franchise back from the dead this offseason. jefferson was a big loss though and 2 years from now minnesota may look real good for making this deal. al jefferson, randy foye, corey brewer. they add some pieces they'll be good in a few years. boston still needs a big man to go along with garnett and a better point guard than rondo.

tjjohnson
09-24-2007, 11:09 PM
Ray Allen has always been one of my favorite players. Boston is my surprise team.