PDA

View Full Version : Cap2 Reppin' Stay Fly Wear!!!

MB Rule
08-17-2007, 05:53 PM
New pic of Cap2... You know how we do!!! MPIRE!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/mikenificent/cap2.jpg

MAW
08-17-2007, 06:07 PM
Oh my god man...i'm impressed how many famous ppl you got 4 your Stay Fly Wear...Cap2, Gift....i love it...you know what it is...Murderinc-online backs you up...i backed you up since u began...keep handlin ya biz! propz on the pics

D.J.Nickel
08-17-2007, 07:36 PM
My familia en Sur America have a clothing design business too,hope to buy some real nice white and blue jacket,sweater with them type hoodie,or anything with ya cloth wear that tight,with color blue-no red. keep doing your thing,hope it goes good with you.cap2 real.

MB Rule
08-17-2007, 07:47 PM
I just got off the phone with Cap2, he got a big show this weekend and is gonna cop some more hoodies and hit me up with some pics with them on featuring Outlawz, Ja Rule & some other dudes as well. Blue hoods may come in 08 possibly I wanna sell all this stuff before I invest another large amount of money and send my friend back out to China for couple months cause I gotta pay her rent when she goes there to get the stuff made. Not sure if these hoodies will be available after this first time, think I might keep them straight exclusive so once these sellout they wont be available anymore unless I decide to bring them back as a special ed ones in a year or two with limited qualitys and sell them for like $150. Everyones loving these ones, Cap2, Gift were all amazed by quality. I got some new hoody designs ready for 08 some really dope shit!!! But they gonna be more expensive since I'm going all out and spending a shitload on them, they gonna be way doper then these ones and these ones are getting huge love by celebs, havent heard a bad thing bout these, and down to less then 100 of each color so once they gone, they gone.

R U L E
08-17-2007, 09:42 PM
yo can u make like the all zip up hoodies, but not same design everywhere??? like kind of how rules had on 106 n park. Just a hot design on the back and over the hoodie? something like that..like i said before im a huggee hoodie buyer. and id like to know my money goin to someone who can use it better then stores at the mall

MB Rule
08-17-2007, 10:05 PM
yes I can and probably will make one something like what he wore on 106th & Park, I got some designed but those are quite more expensive to make since theres more time put into it, I will be making some more by 08 hopefully will be making least one more type, got to remember I wanna sell this shipment before I make some more, got to get 300 of each design so it gets pricey.

Marcus13
08-17-2007, 10:14 PM
damn homie, im impressed. I bout to copp.

relentless
08-17-2007, 10:35 PM
keep doing what u do fam, im happy for you. id cop, but im low on funds these days haha.

R U L E
08-18-2007, 12:01 AM
yes I can and probably will make one something like what he wore on 106th & Park, I got some designed but those are quite more expensive to make since theres more time put into it, I will be making some more by 08 hopefully will be making least one more type, got to remember I wanna sell this shipment before I make some more, got to get 300 of each design so it gets pricey.

well listen man, send me all the designs you got, and everything ur selling

MB Rule
08-18-2007, 12:11 AM
www.stayflywear.com

That is what I have made right now. That is what I'm selling once I sell out of these I will be getting my new stuff made that I'm sitting on the designs and will decide which ones I want to get made probably won't be till late this year or early in '08.

$aba
08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
cap2 is a nobody that you gave free clothes to with a cheap hooker

MB Rule
08-18-2007, 01:06 AM
cap2 is a nobody that you gave free clothes to with a cheap hooker

How do you figure Cap2 is a nobody? Don't see why all you guys hate on Cap2, but then again I guess with $$$ always comes the hate. Cap2 is a cool dude y'all need to get your facts straight if your hating on Cap2 he's done alot of good for MIO.

Marcus13
08-18-2007, 01:12 AM
i dont get tha hate either. Not that Im sure what Cap2 does

Vinnie
08-18-2007, 03:31 AM
Im sure i have seen that logo in somewhere else? Is that logo your desing?

Eimz_T
08-18-2007, 07:35 AM
cap2 runs ja's myspace, thats what he does

MB Rule
08-18-2007, 09:50 AM
yes that is my design Vinnie, copyrighted and trademarked for about 3 years since is also my logo when I do web and graphic work.

$aba
08-18-2007, 10:17 AM
How do you figure Cap2 is a nobody? Don't see why all you guys hate on Cap2, but then again I guess with $$$ always comes the hate. Cap2 is a cool dude y'all need to get your facts straight if your hating on Cap2 he's done alot of good for MIO.

lol he dont even have a job he so call 'retired' a couple of years ago

MB Rule
08-18-2007, 10:29 AM
Cap2 don't need a job, some ppl just like to hate on the ppl that did something with their lives and got dough. Theres lots of ppl that hate on Cap2 here. One how can you say he don't got a job when he still gets paid, do you think he don't get paid from the 187FM site or Stars On Poker or Mpire Records. Just because he not in the public eye like all these entertainers doesnt make him a nobody, he's a guy behind the scenes, he def well off.

Vinnie
08-18-2007, 11:55 AM
yes that is my design Vinnie, copyrighted and trademarked for about 3 years since is also my logo when I do web and graphic work.

Ok... it just reminds a-lot of this harley davidson bikes logo:

http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pins/harley_davidson/harley_davidson_10.jpg

MB Rule
08-18-2007, 12:06 PM
tons of companys use the wings as a logo you see it everywhere

R U L E
08-18-2007, 01:21 PM
cap 2 is horrible at running ja rules myspace....and he O's me about $300 - he is so rich that he can't pay me that. lol

FranchizeTheKid
08-18-2007, 02:35 PM
Good Shit Rule, I'm Glad To See He FINALLY Contacted You After Bout A Month, Tho He's Still A Bit Shady

elcuppan
08-18-2007, 03:09 PM
Cap2 don't need a job, some ppl just like to hate on the ppl that did something with their lives and got dough. Theres lots of ppl that hate on Cap2 here. One how can you say he don't got a job when he still gets paid, do you think he don't get paid from the 187FM site or Stars On Poker or Mpire Records. Just because he not in the public eye like all these entertainers doesnt make him a nobody, he's a guy behind the scenes, he def well off.

i know he got money from the whole internet poker thing,but i definitly know that theres no income from 187,stars on poker (not anymore),and definitly not mpire records cause that shit dont really exist ...not at the moment anyway,,and also....mpire is ja's label...not cap2's

CAP IS NO RECORD LABEL EXT OR A MUSIC PRODUCER.

HE'S JA'S INTERNET/SEMI BUSINESS PARTER.

MB Rule
08-18-2007, 03:55 PM
Ja Rule & Cap2 have both said that Mpire Records is both of theirs. Just people visitng 187FM is some income for Cap2. You do make money for having visitors hitting up your site if you've managed to set things up, Cap2 has been in the internet thing for a long time so believe me he definetly is making something off 187FM.

thaincfan
08-19-2007, 01:45 AM
that is tight mayne! real nice

MB Rule
08-19-2007, 08:54 AM
thanks thaincfan

$aba
08-19-2007, 07:22 PM
Do you sell any of your stay fly Hoodies in green and how much do they cost in AUS dollars

MB Rule
08-19-2007, 09:15 PM
no just white & black and black & grey. I have to get 300 of each colour way made so it gets real pricey to do more.

Artemis
08-19-2007, 11:50 PM
oh my Cap2 looks gorgeous in anything but he looks really sexy in that hoodie! I definitely want some now!! :D

Artemis
08-19-2007, 11:52 PM
Ja Rule & Cap2 have both said that Mpire Records is both of theirs. Just people visitng 187FM is some income for Cap2. You do make money for having visitors hitting up your site if you've managed to set things up, Cap2 has been in the internet thing for a long time so believe me he definetly is making something off 187FM.

yup and to all the 187fm haters out there,the site is up and running,our DJ's are on there,last weekend Gift,Merc,Dutchess,Toine,and Mrs. Rule all shouted out to us! Cap is doin his thing with the site,it gets bigger an better constantly!! Look for more stuff to come from it!

Marcus13
08-20-2007, 02:04 AM
cap 2 is horrible at running ja rules myspace....and he O's me about $300 - he is so rich that he can't pay me that. lol

what he owe you for??

thaincfan
08-20-2007, 02:26 AM
Yeah. How much will be the hoodies in Aus currency?
Cause I wanna rock some authentic, M.I.O stylee!
Im a girl and im barelyy 5'2 (hopin to grow) Most hoodies are big on me and i dont really like it but do u have in small sizes cause i went on your online store and theres only Large. I'm a tomboy so I don't mind medium sizes.
The shirts - are like wide and big or are they jusz long and big? cause i prefer long and big but not too big [LOL] but i dont like shirts that goes wide esp after you wash them. Paypal, do they allow just cards not like a credit card but just a normal card?

thaincfan
08-20-2007, 02:27 AM
Yeah. How much will be the hoodies in Aus currency?
Cause I wanna rock some authentic, M.I.O stylee!
Im a girl and im barelyy 5'2 (hopin to grow) Most hoodies are big on me and i dont really like it but do u have in small sizes cause i went on your online store and theres only Large. I'm a tomboy so I don't mind medium sizes.
The shirts - are like wide and big or are they jusz long and big? cause i prefer long and big but not too big [LOL] but i dont like shirts that goes wide esp after you wash them. Paypal, do they allow just cards not like a credit card but just a normal card? Oh also new designs coming in?
LOL
damnn sorry for the many questions

MB Rule
08-20-2007, 07:51 AM
not sure how much that would be in Aus currency I'll check for you, unfortunately I dont have any smaller sizes at the moment since I had to get 300 of each made in 3 different sizes, so I just picked the most common sizes. The shirts are not wide, my girl is 5'3 and she rocks the L hoodies after you wash them once if you put it in the dryer it will shrink same as the t-shirts. Their not overly long or wide either, its more of a fitted style. Like I rock XL since I like my stuff fitted, I'm not all for the baggy look and I'm 5'10, 170lbs. If your interested thaincfan you can PM me for more info.

Artemis
08-20-2007, 10:35 AM
I can't wait to see the new stuff!! :D

AK-47
08-20-2007, 05:00 PM
Mb rule keep doing you thing fuck the haterz thats talk shit man fallow you dreams

but f me thats not my style Im like more in Jim jones style tight shirts and shit ya dig

any body know where i can cop that kind of clothes out side of ed

MB Rule
08-20-2007, 06:41 PM
AK-47, the shirts actually are a little tighter then regular size

Artemis
09-21-2007, 02:30 AM
Didn't u say u were going to post some new pics of Cap2?? :( makin me sad here!!! LOL j/k actually I was just wondering if he had sent u the pics yet...

kayitosway954
09-21-2007, 08:01 AM
what he owe you for??

If its 4 promotin poker, he owes me 2.

MB Rule
09-21-2007, 09:40 AM
Yea Art I talked to Cap2 last night he has to get the pics from someone, will post them as soon as he send them to me.

theinc
10-16-2007, 05:46 AM
lol @ bignose

theinc
10-25-2007, 01:13 AM
cap2 aint famous, his just got a big nose