PDA

View Full Version : 08/14/07 50 dissin Ja Rule

$aba
08-13-2007, 11:20 PM
Upon releasing your previous albums you’ve had beef with Ja Rule and then Fat Joe with the “Piggy Bank” track, this one not so much—
Because it’s not necessary to sell a CD, beef doesn’t sell music. Hit records like “Disco Inferno” and “Candy Shop” sold the Massacre. “Just A Little Bit,” “Outta Control,” hit records like “In Da Club,” “P.I.M.P.” “21 Questions” sold Get Rich or Die Trying. So, when you get to the position I’m in music, you’re going to be constantly challenged.

What do you think of Ja mounting a comeback during the same time you’re about to release your album?
He’s an idiot, for coming anywhere near a release that I’m coming. His music is garbage, period. You know what destroys a career? When an artist tries to compete with another but can’t withstand his opponents’ consistency. Canabis. Canabis was a talented rapper. But he couldn’t withstand LL’s consistency. That’s how he got shifted and the interest in Canabis got to where about five or six people that would even listen to his CD. You know, so it’s the same shit. Ja Rule and 50 Cent, LL and Canabis

he aslo said Why the fuck would you want to do a record with Ja Rule right now?

Mpire4Life
08-13-2007, 11:35 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!! 50 Cent dissin Ja Rule, no way!!!

kayitosway954
08-13-2007, 11:38 PM
So in other words, Ja is Canabis, tha talented underdog, and 50 is LL, tha corny showoff? Great way of puttin it 50, you deserve a 2nd Round Knockout!!!

P.S. Bis aint gonna like his name being thrown around, look wha happen 2 Beans!

thaincfan
08-13-2007, 11:40 PM
I bet Ja wont reply to his nonesense causz Ja has matured up!!! 50 career is dying and he aint know that Ja is gettin the fans back! dayum

$aba
08-14-2007, 12:08 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!! 50 Cent dissin Ja Rule, no way!!!

cant you read he is dissin him

relentless
08-14-2007, 12:16 AM
^its called sarcasm $aba.

and this is not inc news. moved.

elcuppan
08-14-2007, 05:11 AM

so there is really nuttin new going on in the world...???????.....

mfb
08-14-2007, 05:52 AM
50 cent is back to his old habits... creating beef to sell records...

didibara
08-14-2007, 08:37 AM
Upon releasing your previous albums you’ve had beef with Ja Rule and then Fat Joe with the “Piggy Bank” track, this one not so much—
Because it’s not necessary to sell a CD, beef doesn’t sell music. Hit records like “Disco Inferno” and “Candy Shop” sold the Massacre. “Just A Little Bit,” “Outta Control,” hit records like “In Da Club,” “P.I.M.P.” “21 Questions” sold Get Rich or Die Trying. So, when you get to the position I’m in music, you’re going to be constantly challenged.

What do you think of Ja mounting a comeback during the same time you’re about to release your album?
He’s an idiot, for coming anywhere near a release that I’m coming. His music is garbage, period. You know what destroys a career? When an artist tries to compete with another but can’t withstand his opponents’ consistency. Canabis. Canabis was a talented rapper. But he couldn’t withstand LL’s consistency. That’s how he got shifted and the interest in Canabis got to where about five or six people that would even listen to his CD. You know, so it’s the same shit. Ja Rule and 50 Cent, LL and Canabis

he aslo said Why the fuck would you want to do a record with Ja Rule right now?

Can i get a link?

jaynice
08-14-2007, 11:14 AM
he is so idiot to realize that he is going down damm

MAW
08-14-2007, 11:23 AM
Oh my god...he tries his old plan of starting this senseless beef again HAHA....the homie realizes...his fans are converting to Ja fans...Ja n Murder INC gettin love everywhere now....it's just a matter of time and Ja gon rip this fool !

Vinnie
08-14-2007, 12:30 PM
I think if 50 will do disses towards rule he will answer.. but not yet, no... he waits that he gets his audience back, and then he smashes that dude named 50 cent.. its comin currrttiiissss... its comin... the end..

lilsam
08-14-2007, 05:19 PM
lol Ja aint gettin his fans and 50 will outsell Ja...PERIOD....The track with JT is hot..

Artemis
08-15-2007, 12:26 AM
Can we realllllllly not tihnk of anything else to talk about?

LOC
08-15-2007, 06:45 PM
since we are talkin about it tho lol...i doubt itz coz of ja's new found mature attitude is why he wuldnt reply to that. He knows 50 is still popular and for him to beef and look like a little idiot when his comeback is up in the air wuld be a stupid move.

MB Rule
08-15-2007, 07:08 PM
first wheres the source, Ive looked on other hiphop sites and never seen this anywhere. I'm guessins it fake they couldn even spell Canibus' name right.

thaincfan
08-16-2007, 06:27 AM
Whatever it is. 50 did a song with JT...Ja Rule did a song with Lil Wayne...
Its still heated up but i can feel it already that Ja is gonna get the fans back and 50's career is going to end