PDA

View Full Version : Rumors - Lil Flip vs TI / Willie Tha Kid vs Lil Wayne

kayitosway954
08-13-2007, 05:10 PM
interesting (from illseed)......

LIL’ FLIP GOES BACK IN?

A few days ago, a reader attended a concert downtown in Dallas, Texas and Lil' Flip came out and he started talking about “f**k the politics and the bulls**t,” that he's going to keep doing his thing even if the haters are hating on him and don't want to play him on the radio. Then the crowd started chanting "F**k T.I." over and over and Flip ALLEGEDLY co-signed like "Yeah, f**k that n***a too, and if you see him tell him I said it." Can't anybody get along?

WILLIE THE KID VS LIL WAYNE?

You all know the seeming friction between Lil’ Wayne and DJ Drama’s The Aphilliates. When Dram and Cannon and the crew got in trouble, Lil’ Wayne said some suspect comments about the arrest. Thee Ambassador told me that The Aphilliates’ Willie The Kid airs out his frustration on a new mixtape from Don Cannon and DJ Head. On "Intent to Deliver," Willie the Kid breaks his silence and takes several jabs at Weezy even though the pair have worked together in the past. Drama appears to still be working with Wayne so maybe there is nothing to this.

The Illustrious One
08-13-2007, 06:08 PM
Right now, not that many rappers could fuck with T.I.

he's like one of the hottest rappers now.

Nothing aganist my homie Flipperrachi, but his last album flopped.

T.I. VS T.I.P. came out last month and it already sold 900,000 copies.

LOC
08-13-2007, 08:07 PM
They both wack...jus coz T.I selling dozen't mean hes a hot rapper jus means hes a growing fad like everything else out of the south. His beats are hot his lyrics are str8 trash.

kayitosway954
08-13-2007, 10:50 PM
Flip did and once again will murder TI. TI been dissing Flip since tha talks, so I dont blame Flip for finally wildin out. And Ahmed, I dont kno how many times I gotta tell your stupid ass that sells dont make good albums. Flip might sell out on his mainstream drops, but mixtapes and freestyles, shit, he destroys.

thaincfan
08-14-2007, 12:06 AM
Yeah i seriously don't get why ppl think T.I is so hot. His lyrics are rubbish but beats are hot!

kayitosway954
08-14-2007, 02:27 AM
Even his production got boring. See, I liked his lyricism and production on TI vs TIP, where Im readin reviews from his fans callin tha album trash, but I guess because it doesnt sound like his last 2 albums, they aint open 2 original/new shit. Plus, Wyclef did his thing.

Westside
08-14-2007, 04:03 AM
TI use to be hot in the begin of his career then he fell off.

Him and Flip use to beef a long time ago even TI got smacked by a homie from Flip i remember when this was posted on AHH the was a story about that TI had all blue eyes and scars everywhere :laugh:

TI is in my opinion way overrated and he became to arrogant.

Flip just was screwed by his former label(sony i belive) they leaked the whole album after he left he came with another but nobody really cared anymore.

Flip is in my opinion a waaaaay beter rapper then TI.

D-block fan
08-14-2007, 05:01 AM
every album t.i gets worse. and its true.

kayitosway954
08-14-2007, 12:58 PM
True, but I still liked TI vs TIP better than Urban Legend & King(which was terribly wack)

At least I Need Mine, Flip didnt say "Ill treat you like milk, do nothin but spoil you" haha damn, I liked tha song, but that was a very wack ass line

The Illustrious One
08-14-2007, 05:33 PM
Willie The Squid..

Co-sign Orlando.. lots of people saying that T.I. VS T.I.P. is bad, i don't understand, shit is straight fiiiiiiiiire.

what are your favorite songs on there?

i like the whole thing, but my favorite are big shit popping, respect my hustle, tell 'em i said that, my swag, dopeman, raw, you know what it is, hurt, watch what you say to me, and don't you wanna be high.. pretty much the whole damn album.

kayitosway954
08-14-2007, 07:01 PM
You Know What It Is, My Swag, Show It To Me