PDA

View Full Version : Audio: Khmer Rouge (My Rivalz Made Me Cautious Pt.2)

LOC
08-08-2007, 10:03 PM
This is only like 7-8months ago...my 1st real time spittin...it came out so good (i was jus featurin on it) we puttin it on Mine And Caccio's Duo Album Best Of Both Worlds (FGP) Fyia N Gunpowder. It's Called Khmer Rouge (Red Army) He a Blood lol...i don't fucks with that shit but i ride with him regardless. Had my flow but my style wasnt really there yet...the middle part where im talkin...is off the dome and blended so nice with the beat dats how we left it...it was a amazing atmosphere in the lab when we did it and in NZ is our most luved track to date.

Caccio...He on sum club shit, with so much steez, me im on that raw together we go well hence (*Fyia N Gunpowder). Caccio: Hook And 1st Verse. Strikt9'6: (Me lol) Mid Intro & Last Verse.

Hope U Like It: http://www.zshare.net/download/3051175a29a304/

P.S a lil funny story the reasoning for subtitle bein My Rivals Made Me Cautious Pt.2....Well Caccio is the one who put me on, gave me my shot. We were 10yrs old when we decided we culd make it happen...over the years we wrote countless amounts of material together (Under my LOC alias) and his K.Swiss Alias (Kasually Skandaliz When Eva I Say So). We made a track for him called My Rivals Made Me Cautious (No Beat) Jus lyrics...we wrote it on paper and i told him id type it in my COMP when i got home which i did but my PC crashed and i lost everything. HE WASN'T HAPPY! 4 Yrs later or sumthin i go 2 his house to pick him up, to out 2 head to tha LAB n he plays me this beat spits wat he had to me im like yeah i like it. Then he told me he was callin it MY RIVALZ MADE ME CAUTIOUS PT.2 (Which i originally was on) i sed FUCK YOU leme take 2nd verse...he sed fo sho! I wrote my shit and we went and laced it.

D.J.Nickel
08-08-2007, 11:46 PM
I Dont want 2 download a track,can u put it to hear it b4 download,(media player show)that be tight. i heard MS is in Nz too,is it true?

since u mention that B,im just wondering.1

D.M.A.
08-09-2007, 12:19 AM
Word I'ma peep it in the mornin for u loc,if its like ur other tracks then its prob tight as well.Also it would be easier for u to post the track on soundclick for those who might not want to download.But I'ma make sure to peep in the mornin and leave sum feedback...But stayup my nug and keep grindin and I'll get u that feedback soon

FranchizeTheKid
08-09-2007, 12:23 AM
Convert To MP3 And Re Up On zShare

Lowkey Tha Warrior
08-09-2007, 08:37 AM
as far as your verse Loc.....since this only tha second track i heard, this wasnt as solid as ya diss track you dropped......at first, i felt like you was kinda lost on tha beat.......after i listened again, ya flow is there, i was feelin tha content....its funny hearin you rep stryk9......me and shift been doin that for 10 yearz...hahahaha......but you doin what you do....

as far as tha track, Loc you made this track playable.....tha other cat on tha track i wasnt vibin with.....his delivery, just aint movin my head.....

propz on it......i still got ya track comin at ya.....after that....i say letz make some music mayne.......

MAW
08-09-2007, 10:08 AM
You friend sounds like he smoked some weed..but i personally think he flows good.....your part was cool aswell....flow was on point (i like that slow flow)...nice shit...content was ok.....well done

LOC
08-09-2007, 04:52 PM
u don't have 2 download it to listen to it...jus click the link an wait for it to load...the downlod is optional.

With my boi caccio ppl either like him or don't...hes got a unique style i like it personally but datz coz ive heard all of his shit and he pull it off well.

As for me...the flow was perfect imo...style not so much at the time but not bad for my 1st serious track.

And laughin at not bein better than the diss track..dat diss track was wack imo...but thanks fo the lookz neway guyz.

P.S Gettin a new mic and sum other shit this weekend...two new audios comin

DJ-NICKEL
08-09-2007, 04:57 PM
naw mayne,there no media player to listen to it.u have to download,no other option,that why there only 6 download on it. i want to hear it too.

LOC
08-09-2007, 05:01 PM
huh...thats strange duno wat 2 tell ya lol...gutted i guess...i'll try work out a sound click next time.

D.M.A.
08-09-2007, 10:33 PM
I tried downloadin but I cant play m4a files,do u have it in mp3?Also if u get a soundclick like u stated it'll definitely help out wit u jus addin tracks when u feel.Anyways if u can get a mp3 file of it I'll try downloadin again,and peepin for u.Stayup

LOC
08-09-2007, 11:15 PM
damn sorry turned out to be such a bust! lol...um i really don't have time to do that...me and my boi will be recordin it again with my new mic neway.

so i'll set up a soundclick next week..

payce...off home friday night! gona get drunk and smoke sum skunk.

MAW
08-10-2007, 08:22 AM
god damn....JUST DOWNLOAD "QUICK TIME" TO LISTEN TO M4A FILES....:roll:

Hostile
08-11-2007, 06:03 PM
i can't even play tha shit

it's not that important that im gonna download new programs and ish for it.

Ttown MC
08-12-2007, 04:41 PM
if ya shit workd homie id be able to feed you but no el worko

get up wit that soundclick tip fam fo sho