PDA

View Full Version : Jarule's best album cover

santana99
08-01-2007, 05:32 PM
i would agree the R.U.L.E cover wasnt all that good but the cd was good!!! i liked the last temptation cover i thought it was tight and deep!!! blood in my eye should of been realistic!! jarule 3:36 u cant really read the messege on the cover, pain is love was descent, vvv was good and it had that deep look to it!! i hope the mirror looks better than all of them yet!! but so far i think The Last Temptation is his best album cover so far!!!

Mpire4Life
08-01-2007, 06:58 PM
the cover to the mirror is gonna be a mirror

PaC3Y
08-01-2007, 07:09 PM
I agree, My fav cover is The Last Temptation one, but VVV comes a close second.

murderer
08-01-2007, 07:31 PM
VVV, cover classic, album classic

murder1705
08-01-2007, 09:51 PM
I agree the last temptation is his best cover

murder1705
08-02-2007, 01:06 AM
VVV, cover classic, album classic

Last Temptation-Cover Classic Album Mediocre

venni vetti vecci
08-02-2007, 01:31 AM
I like the Last Temptation Cover the best out of all his album covers but It goes to show you can't judge a book by it's cover cause to me thats his worst album while something plain like the R.U.L.E. cover which is very basic is one of my favourite Ja Rule albums but My favourie Cover of any Inc. release is The Murderers album it just looks cool.

"Don't get me wrong I don't hate "The Last Temptation but just compared to his body of work it wasn't up to par in my books, it just seemed rushed."

murder1705
08-02-2007, 01:57 AM
I like the Last Temptation Cover the best out of all his album covers but It goes to show you can't judge a book by it's cover cause to me thats his worst album while something plain like the R.U.L.E. cover which is very basic is one of my favourite Ja Rule albums but My favourie Cover of any Inc. release is The Murderers album it just looks cool.

"Don't get me wrong I don't hate "The Last Temptation but just compared to his body of work it wasn't up to par in my books, it just seemed rushed."

Thats the way i feel it was rushed and while it had some good songs(i.e. The pledge remix,murder reigns,and murder me to name a few) it wasnt at par with say VVV or Rule 3:36 or Pain is love

thaincfan
08-02-2007, 08:05 AM
VVV && last temptation fosho

murder1705
08-04-2007, 11:32 PM
Front Cover-The Last Temptation
Back Cover-R.U.L.E.

The Engine
08-05-2007, 05:26 AM
certainly the Last Temptation cover is the best. i love Blood In My Eye also, but the cover and booklet really didn't fit the the music i felt (BIME is my fav album for sure). R.U.L.E was actually ok i thought. a lot of artists seem to have done that close up face shot now. VVV = classic, PIL and 3:36 were ok for the feeling and time. and Exodus...... well.... yeah, i guess it worked.

I reckon the Mirror be him and his reflection or something like that. hopefuly they put some effort into it. i'm sure they will, it's such an important and anticipated album.

elcuppan
08-05-2007, 09:30 AM
the last temptation 4 sho
!!

classic cover also vvv and the cover of pain is love where ja is prayin and there is pics of african childeren..i thought dat was deep

MAW
08-05-2007, 09:39 AM
Blood In My Eye...it tells all the pain he feels

murderer
08-06-2007, 02:11 PM
R.U.L.E back cover that was awesome!, i still think VVV stands above all