PDA

View Full Version : Mio #1 DJ Battle-Who The Best in MIO?

D.J.Nickel
08-01-2007, 02:55 PM
I got audio rap to do now,so expect to get a match the other week aight.1

this for maw,or other dj in here.

MAW
08-01-2007, 04:14 PM
How will you handle the DJ battle? I'm down for any shit...u wanna make somethin like: "USE THIS TERMS

Instrumental: any
Acapella: any CPU acapella
Special rule: Custom hook"

????????????

elcuppan
08-01-2007, 04:41 PM
go maw!!!!!

Nickolai
08-01-2007, 04:45 PM
I Can Post Up The Mixin Ive Done:D

MAW
08-01-2007, 04:49 PM
Lets make it like this:

DJ Murdah (Me) vs. DJ Nickel

I Can Post Up The Mixin Ive Done

I think this aint good for a Battle

BlackStar
08-01-2007, 04:54 PM
forget it, Eyebagz will win it easily.

MAW
08-01-2007, 04:58 PM
forget it, Eyebagz will win it easily.

Ok if you think that...Eyebagz can jump in

D.J.Nickel
08-01-2007, 05:13 PM
Ok cool,but someone else can battle right now.cause i got 4 audio track to do,and instrument almost ready for makesift and me on our collabo. maw i will win homey l o l im sure 100%. But hld up,the other monday maybe,but i got a audio almost ready today that is for the lady.that was up.check my page soon to check it.1

Maw dont battle no 1 else,your mine.

any instrument
no Murder Inc remixes.
Include scrathes.
4 min max.
and more than 1 song being remix.

aight.

im making it non murder inc,so it can be harder.

MAW
08-01-2007, 05:29 PM
Ok cool,but someone else can battle right now.cause i got 4 audio track to do,and instrument almost ready for makesift and me on our collabo. maw i will win homey l o l im sure 100%. But hld up,the other monday maybe,but i got a audio almost ready today that is for the lady.that was up.check my page soon to check it.1

Maw dont battle no 1 else,your mine.

any instrument
no Murder Inc remixes.
Include scrathes.
4 min max.
and more than 1 song being remix.

aight.

im making it non murder inc,so it can be harder.

xD Nickel..since you called me out...it would be fair if I set up the rules

MAW
08-01-2007, 05:35 PM
Instrumental: Any Instrumental
Acapellas: Any acapella (as far as it is English rap)
additional rules: Custom Hook
Lengh between 2:30 and 4 minutes
Remix just 1 song
Use scratches if u need them...leave em out if u dont

and for that "non Murder INc rule"...that's bullshit...it doesnt make nothing harder....just cuts our freedom...so Murder INC prellas are allowed!

Montana
08-01-2007, 06:03 PM
How About U Both Remix The Same Instumental So We'll B Able 2 See Who'z Better Easier.

MAW
08-01-2007, 06:06 PM
How About U Both Remix The Same Instumental So We'll B Able 2 See Who'z Better Easier.

naw Montana..not a good idea...actually these battles work like had I set the rules up...you'll see on the remix who's better....and I am 100% sure I will win

D.J.Nickel
08-01-2007, 06:56 PM
Naw homey,i dont know who taught you how to be a dj but if you think being a dj doing just mixes is a dj BATTLE?????/that mess up bro,i wont do that, dj battle is when you mix a lot of stuff not just one song. and i want to see you do non murder inc for once,that not cutting out it freedom,is the rule.but since you want to do murder inc too,aight,il do it too,but hell noo i wont mix some rapper verse into a instrument,....you do that,but you going to have to remix more than one to be a BATTLE. like a real dj battle naw mean, scratches too, if you cant do scratch then your probably need to train on a turn table, or get a other program,but that only way im doing a battle son.

scratches
more than 1 instrument-accapella.
make it a diss to me like putting up a rapper saying fuck you,and then remix someone else saying nickel l o l. that a good i dea i gave you son.

dj murda will be murda. good luck maw.

and make it a battle,you want to see who remix better contest that cool, but last time i check i put the title dj Battle. . .and that more than 1 accapella.

MAW
08-01-2007, 07:02 PM
Naw homey,i dont know who taught you how to be a dj but if you think being a dj doing just mixes is a dj BATTLE?????/that mess up bro,i wont do that, dj battle is when you mix a lot of stuff not just one song. and i want to see you do non murder inc for once,that not cutting out it freedom,is the rule.but since you want to do murder inc too,aight,il do it too,but hell noo i wont mix some rapper verse into a instrument,....you do that,but you going to have to remix more than one to be a BATTLE. like a real dj battle naw mean, scratches too, if you cant do scratch then your probably need to train on a turn table, or get a other program,but that only way im doing a battle son.

scratches
more than 1 instrument-accapella.
make it a diss to me like putting up a rapper saying fuck you,and then remix someone else saying nickel l o l. that a good i dea i gave you son.

dj murda will be murda. good luck maw.

and make it a battle,you want to see who remix better contest that cool, but last time i check i put the title dj Battle. . .and that more than 1 accapella.

Nickel......lets make it like this...you make a disstrack to ME....and I make a disstrack to YOU....rules dont matter....just 2:30 - 4:0 minutes....cuz i cant spread my ideas if u give me such rules...i dont give a fuck bout scratches...they'd destroy my piece of work...and that with the name diss is aight!

D.J.Nickel
08-01-2007, 07:06 PM
Nickel......lets make it like this...you make a disstrack to ME....and I make a disstrack to YOU....rules dont matter....just 2:30 - 4:0 minutes....cuz i cant spread my ideas if u give me such rules...i dont give a fuck bout scratches...they'd destroy my piece of work...and that with the name diss is aight!

Aight,cause that a dj. sorry but i never met a dj who cant use scratch, that the fun part haha.

aight dawg,i got it.

so that the rule right?

ok no scratches but it should be like this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cr5y0dOiRuk

expect that to happen aim @ you son.

MAW
08-01-2007, 07:09 PM
Aight,cause that a dj. sorry but i never met a dj who cant use scratch, that the fun part haha.

aight dawg,i got it.

so that the rule right?

aight....when is the deadline?

D.J.Nickel
08-01-2007, 07:14 PM
aight....when is the deadline?

aight this monday untill saturday cause after i finish my track, i got to mix a track for a artist name killa g. and in case you didnt know,i got murder inc remixes too. is coming back to my page soon,also new mixes coming.1

the real underground murder inc dj./producer/ mc

MAW
08-01-2007, 07:34 PM
nvm............

MAW
08-02-2007, 08:53 AM
and then remix someone else saying nickel l o l. that a good i dea i gave you son.

:Yayo: I already had the idea and material before u wrote it....and I'm not your son...fo real

aight dawg,i got it.

so that the rule right?

ok no scratches but it should be like this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cr5y0dOiRuk

expect that to happen aim @ you son.

Internet DJ Battles doesnt work like this.......Internet battles are like: 2 DJs remix their tracks...which acapella and Instru should be used...is to read in the terms...(or if additional things are given)....then both DJs drop their tracks...and the Battlecorner decides which remix is better

- The Official MurderINC-Online Exclusive DJ ~DJ Murdah~

Montana
08-02-2007, 09:29 AM
Juz Make Da Dam Tracks Already, DJ Nickel Your Attempt To Try And Make Yourself Look Better Than MAW Is Failing.

elcuppan
08-02-2007, 09:32 AM
nickelz gonna get crushed fo sho lol
good luck to both of u..........cant wait 4 it

Sparx
08-02-2007, 09:33 AM
hm id be down for this... but these rules are fucked...

id say pick an acapella and create an instrumental for it.... and my money would b on bagz 2 win...

MAW
08-02-2007, 09:39 AM
hm id be down for this... but these rules are fucked...

id say pick an acapella and create an instrumental for it.... and my money would b on bagz 2 win...

Sparx...first off...i cant produce...means i cant make instrumentals....I'm just in this mixing thing...and the rules are like it always goes in "internet" DJ battles...dont think this is my first battle i've ever seen

and by the way....Eyebagz already said he aint in that thing..cuz i asked him HAHA

D.J.Nickel
08-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Sparx...first off...i cant produce...means i cant make instrumentals....I'm just in this mixing thing...and the rules are like it always goes in "internet" DJ battles...dont think this is my first battle i've ever seen

and by the way....Eyebagz already said he aint in that thing..cuz i asked him HAHA

...so you just want to mix,naw sorry this a battle.not just a one mix contest,your talking about a contest mixing,i say battle.you mix accapella with instrument,and have to show your dj skill. that a real dj battle,fuck the internet you aint online when you do your mix right?/so show your work you do off line ,and introduce it online. What kind of a dj are you, just a mixer?/please this mine and im confident about it.but that how it is.but aight whatever il do what i have to do so here the rule

-Any Accapella
-Any Instrument
-More than 1 accapella & Instrument must be work on
-any extra vocal can be added
-any extra sound can be shown
-any dj technique can be shown such as scratching
- 2:50 to- 4:15
-you can use your own beat in it if you want to
- Be real as a voter and pick who ever got the most mixing,and disses to the other dj with about else sound.
-You cant get a good sample to mix it in,get any dawm cd and sample it,or whatever,cause i dont care what you think that the dj job.
-good luck and may the best win.

up to 5 vote

3-0 Ko
4-1 win
5-2 win

MAW
08-02-2007, 02:31 PM
...so you just want to mix,naw sorry this a battle.not just a one mix contest,your talking about a contest mixing,i say battle.you mix accapella with instrument,and have to show your dj skill. that a real dj battle,fuck the internet you aint online when you do your mix right?/so show your work you do off line ,and introduce it online. What kind of a dj are you, just a mixer?/please this mine and im confident about it.but that how it is.but aight whatever il do what i have to do so here the rule

-Any Accapella
-Any Instrument
-More than 1 accapella & Instrument must be work on
-any extra vocal can be added
-any extra sound can be shown
-any dj technique can be shown such as scratching
- 2:50 to- 4:15
-you can use your own beat in it if you want to
- Be real as a voter and pick who ever got the most mixing,and disses to the other dj with about else sound.
-You cant get a good sample to mix it in,get any dawm cd and sample it,or whatever,cause i dont care what you think that the dj job.
-good luck and may the best win.

up to 5 vote

3-0 Ko
4-1 win
5-2 win

do a track how the fuck you want...i did my mix already...

D.J.Nickel
08-02-2007, 02:32 PM
Dude what you doing dissing me allready with that wack mix?/and im sorry i have to say is bad,the rap is good,but the instrument dont go good with that mix.your serious you want to battle me?/ anyway is all love,and your going to take this personally,maybe i should destroy your lil dj career if that how it is. Is starting this monday,not this week,chill aight.1

and please dont cursed at me Kid,i aint doing nothing but showing respect to a other dj as a dj online and offline.1

MAW
08-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Dude what you doing dissing me allready with that wack mix?/and im sorry i have to say is bad,the rap is good,but the instrument dont go good with that mix.your serious you want to battle me?/ anyway is all love,and your going to take this personally,maybe i should destroy your lil dj career if that how it is. Is starting this monday,not this week,chill aight.1

and please dont cursed at me Kid,i aint doing nothing but showing respect to a other dj as a dj online and offline.1

Which mix? How YOU gonna know how MY mix sounds like? I didnt show it to you yet

D.J.Nickel
08-02-2007, 02:40 PM
Which mix? How YOU gonna know how MY mix sounds like? I didnt show it to you yet

you got one of your mix on your myspace page dont you? it say dj nickel diss

and you can check one of my mix in my page, just click the black ipod player on my page,and there 1 of my mix i did.

MAW
08-02-2007, 02:42 PM
you got one of your mix on your myspace page dont you? it say dj nickel diss

and you can check one of my mix in my page, just click the black ipod player on my page,and there 1 of my mix i did.

aight man...you right..this is my mix....i still think i can beat you with this...so?...show that YOU can make it better than this mix!

D.J.Nickel
08-02-2007, 02:54 PM
aight man...you right..this is my mix....i still think i can beat you with this...so?...show that YOU can make it better than this mix!

sorry to be cocky but of course i can.but listen mayne, like i say im going to do my own kind of dj mix,and it will be a lot of mixing,your had mix,but mine will have more sound and everything.i dont know if our going to sound the same,But aight il start this monday,look out for my new song for the ladies on my page coming today.after i give some people fl studio 7 with toxic for free.

MAW
08-02-2007, 02:56 PM
Damn...the mix in your Ipod is way better than any of mine...fo real....pls relaxe when u do your battle mix and dont drop such a bomb as this Ipod tune...and i dont say this for fake...kno im sayin....I'm gonna let my remix as it is...maybe the ppl will think mine is still betta...(I hope so)...but i dont think so :(

D.J.Nickel
08-02-2007, 03:01 PM
..that why i say CHIL

i got 2 lloyd mix too.but i took it off for a lil bit.

MAW
08-02-2007, 03:05 PM
..that why i say CHILLLLLLLLLLLLL. you got me a lil pissed off,that i was going to diss all over the myspace. i got ten time better mix than this for you that i had planned l o l. but naw everything is cool mayne,i suggest you take more time right now until the other saturday to work on a dj mix better than the one you just made for me. Because i will be disappointed because i aint going to back down on my bomb on you sorry.

i got 2 lloyd mix too.but i took it off for a lil bit.

naw i dont plan to change my remix another time...nor make a new one...I count on the fact u maybe do a worst than mine

D.J.Nickel
08-02-2007, 03:16 PM
naw i dont plan to change my remix another time...nor make a new one...I count on the fact u maybe do a worst than mine

l o l . i doubt that.

Montana
08-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Post Em Up Already!

D.J.Nickel
08-02-2007, 05:47 PM
Post Em Up Already!

chill mayne,is not going to happen this week,so i dont know why he posted it.

I just got my #2 audio finish.is about girls.

by your side remix with my homey fa$t money. check

www.myspace.com/realdjnickel

And i got one rap track collabo with one of the homey from Ny,representing that murder inc shit in audio.so check my page, this month someday might be out. the song will be about murder,that what up.1

lilsam
08-02-2007, 07:29 PM

lilsam
08-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Nickel - You're too arrogant.

you are on like the 1000th variation of the name DJ Nickel, is this like your 2000th account? U always change.

MAW
08-02-2007, 07:34 PM
Nickel - You're too arrogant.

you are on like the 1000th variation of the name DJ Nickel, is this like your 2000th account? U always change.

Probably to get sure no1 jacks his name...

D.J.Nickel
08-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Probably to get sure no1 jacks his name...

Not really,i allready explain why i change my name,just read my post from the past.

MAW
08-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Not really,i allready explain why i change my name,just read my post from the past.

so explain it again...i read your posts very often by the way

DJ-NICKEL
08-05-2007, 02:14 PM
Aight so if that remix that say my name on your page aint for me,i expect a good mix from this monday to sat.1

MAW
08-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Aight so if that remix that say my name on your page aint for me,i expect a good mix from this monday to sat.1

aight so you and me drop tomorrow...right?

DJ-NICKEL
08-05-2007, 03:10 PM
aight so you and me drop tomorrow...right?

bro i say we start this monday to saturday,it aint my fault u started early. Im going to work on it tomorrow,not drop.

Ttown MC
08-05-2007, 03:27 PM
yo a remix takes me 20 minutes why the fuck yall over here for liek the last week an a ahlf

MAW
08-05-2007, 03:33 PM
yo a remix takes me 20 minutes why the fuck yall over here for liek the last week an a ahlf

I finished my shit the day this thread here was opened...and it took me several hours coz it was a complex thing

Ttown MC
08-05-2007, 07:44 PM
bro i been professionaly DJin in clubs at shows anywhere theres electricity in my state fro the last 5 years theres not 1 complex thing about doin a remix. grab ya vinyl acapella sample, wanother vinyl beat sample, synch both from the start an seperate your Vs n Cs, blend, mix down till yoru scrathces are what you like. shit aint hard

lilsam
08-05-2007, 07:53 PM
For Me, Thats Just Words Lol^^^^^^

Ttown should be in this battle.

DJ-NICKEL
08-05-2007, 07:56 PM
bro i been professionaly DJin in clubs at shows anywhere theres electricity in my state fro the last 5 years theres not 1 complex thing about doin a remix. grab ya vinyl acapella sample, wanother vinyl beat sample, synch both from the start an seperate your Vs n Cs, blend, mix down till yoru scrathces are what you like. shit aint hard

hope you aint talking about me homey,i havent even scratch since i just finish my first beat as a new producer.

anywhere that i can listen to your mix?

MAW
08-05-2007, 08:14 PM

well...I am NOT professional DJing...i dont even use a turn table...i just use some fuckin program...and...i'm not in this "take an acapella and a new beat and throw it together to a remix"...i'm mixin like...putting verses from different tracks...putting them with one beat together...anyway...the mix i did for nickel has a custom hook...and it took a while for gettin the right tune... (no offense of course)

Montana
08-05-2007, 08:32 PM
DJ Nickel Stop Acting.... Why Da Hell U Need A Week?

DJ-NICKEL
08-05-2007, 08:36 PM
DJ Nickel Stop Acting.... Why Da Hell U Need A Week?

bro i suggest you check my page b4 you start acting like im being a shof off or something,what wrong with you?/i got things to do,this monday will be a day long time from mixing

DJ-NICKEL
08-08-2007, 04:53 PM
I would rather dj battle in 187fm at least, forget mio,il just be wasting my time to tell u the true. u can check my old mix on my page on the black ipod.aight.1
]
if u got it,then il finish it,but im going to California this friday,and i dont know u,and i want to make some other thing,but need to know if u still doing it.1

to motivate me,show me your mix.aight. uno.

MAW
08-08-2007, 05:35 PM
I would rather dj battle in 187fm at least, forget mio,il just be wasting my time to tell u the true. u can check my old mix on my page on the black ipod.aight.1
]
if u got it,then il finish it,but im going to California this friday,and i dont know u,and i want to make some other thing,but need to know if u still doing it.1

to motivate me,show me your mix.aight. uno.

just drop this thrusday! or friday morning ... we cant battle on 187

MAW
08-08-2007, 05:39 PM
And if you dont drop your mix till saturday (that was the rules) I win this battle against you....and will post up my mix on saturday

D.J.Nickel
08-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Yo the remix is finish, put your remix in the 187fm radio right now. im uploading my mix right now on my space,so check it soon. 1

Instrument-old school classic. ask me if you want to know the artist beat. , Im a hustler, reggaeton
Accapella. Lloyd,cassidy,mary J, jay-z.
Use Dj skill to sample from song,and mix it.

Not a battle type of dj mix,but this a dj battle to show dj skill,to see who dj have better skill. Real DJ Battle.

MAW
08-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Yo the remix is finish, put your remix in the 187fm radio right now. im uploading my mix right now on my space,so check it soon. 1

How should i put my mix on 187?

MAW
08-10-2007, 08:26 PM
YO BIATCHES I UPPED MY MIX:

DJ Murdah - What The Fuck You Wanna DO

http://www.zshare.net/audio/30798283afd768/

Instrumental: Joe Budden ft. Nate Dogg - Gangsta party
Acapellas: Ja Rule - We Dont Give A Fuck
Jadakiss & Nas
Additional Stuff: Created Custom Hook + Diss to the other DJ

MAW
08-10-2007, 09:32 PM
our remixes

My Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/cracknine (What The Fuck You Wanna Do)
Nickel's Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/realdjnickel (Hustlar Remix)

elcuppan
08-12-2007, 04:04 PM
aight,,,here it go.

dj nickel...dat was poor,u didnt even try with it homie.

maw......i liked it.except the whole "its murda" thing through out the track.

presentation -maw

flavor-nickel

disses-maw

instrumental-nickel

accapellas-maw

the hook-maw

dj technics-nickel

good flow throughout the mix-maw

over alll -maw
6-maw
4-nickel.

thats my verdict

FranchizeTheKid
08-12-2007, 07:13 PM
Nickel... What The Fuck Was That? Your Stuff Just Sounds Like You Throw A Bunch Of Stuff On And You Hope For It To Magically Just Come Together... The Intro Was Unnecessary And The Rest Wasn't Even A DJ Mix, It Was Just Another Version Cassidy Did Of Hustla And The Remix Mashed Together With Lloyd Saying Hustle, The Jay Z Part And Reggaeton Part Shoulda Been Your Main Focus...

MAW, Yours Wasn't Good But It Was Enough To Win, The Hook Was Fine, But The Verses Were Off Beat... Was A Real Mix

Meh, MAW Barely Beat Nickel, Wasn't A Good DJ Battle

MAW
08-12-2007, 07:34 PM
^ It's all good for me anyway... i dont wanna be in the dj stuff that much...

Thanks for the vote both

D.J.Nickel
08-12-2007, 09:46 PM
Nickel... What The Fuck Was That? Your Stuff Just Sounds Like You Throw A Bunch Of Stuff On And You Hope For It To Magically Just Come Together... The Intro Was Unnecessary And The Rest Wasn't Even A DJ Mix, It Was Just Another Version Cassidy Did Of Hustla And The Remix Mashed Together With Lloyd Saying Hustle, The Jay Z Part And Reggaeton Part Shoulda Been Your Main Focus...

MAW, Yours Wasn't Good But It Was Enough To Win, The Hook Was Fine, But The Verses Were Off Beat... Was A Real Mix

Meh, MAW Barely Beat Nickel, Wasn't A Good DJ Battle

Cool,cool.not a hater but we can do a blog and poll chart to ask people who remix is better that show more skill as a dj in a dj battle outside of this website,since ya dont know that much about a real dj battle.good mix,but both our aint poor.