PDA

View Full Version : What U Think of 080 as a solo artist?

Baja_Ma_Dee
07-23-2007, 09:58 PM
After listening to Anything & new joint. I think this guy has serious potential as a solo artist

What you guys think?

I think based on the success of Thundercatz debut album. The INC should consider dropping a 080 solo album.

I mean I think 080 produces his own joints & their tight. He's got a good voice & more potential then a Will-I-Am solo album.

I seriously think his solo album could really help The INC's success. But that's just my opinion. What do you think Dermo, Orlando, Relent, MAW.....Ect.

DJ-NICKEL
07-23-2007, 10:13 PM
Naw mayne fuck it.i dont care if he real good,or on the inc,he want his solo cd out he better wait like the other,or get to a other label,hate to see that other mc get more power than other just for a few shit.

relentless
07-23-2007, 10:43 PM
i think he could make a real good solo album. but let's not jump the gun, first let's see how the thunderkatz do. and there are artists on the inc right now who havnt had an album out and theyve been with us for much longer.

kayitosway954
07-23-2007, 11:27 PM
He's def got wha it takes 2 make a dope solo album

Baja_Ma_Dee
07-24-2007, 09:36 PM
I'm not saying rush a solo album. I just mean after V, Ja, Ashanti, 7, Black Child, Harry-O...ect & eventually a Thundercatz album. Then I think he could make a great solo

besides I think all it's gonna take is one hit album to push more releases faster & pick up the pace of dropping albums.

Remember how when G-Unit was up they dropped an album ever seasion & month but now it's so rare.

Just like The INC only after Ja comes back & V sells some albums, Then I think more artists will drop faster