PDA

View Full Version : BODY Revisited

relentless
07-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Ok, so weve heard RULE is still most likely going along wiht BODY as a single. I wanna ask yall something. The part i dont like about the song is when ja sings on the hook 'baby its your body, body ,body, cant complain its that thing that makes me say yeahyeahyeahyeah. the bolded part in particular. if ja were to let someone like r.kelly for example do the hook, do you think the song would be a lot better? thats what i think anyway. i have no probs with the verses or the beat and ashley jois parts. everything is pretty catchy and sounds like itll do well. its just that part on the hook by ja. do you agree if someone else sang that part it would be better?

murda4lyf_06
07-13-2007, 10:10 PM
thats a good thought!

u do have a valid point there...body is a really good song but has the capacity to be even better witha few tweaks

tafadzwa
07-13-2007, 10:13 PM
well i did think kells could have done it, but yeh irv and seven know wat der doing so, can't complain, lol

relentless
07-13-2007, 10:15 PM
it doesnt have to be kelly, thats just who i would put on, cos i can picture him goin baby its your body like on 'your bodies callin me'. it could be anyone.

Mpire4Life
07-13-2007, 10:47 PM
kellz on there would be dope

qwertyu
07-13-2007, 11:11 PM
kel's would sound on that track doin the hook

The Illustrious One
07-14-2007, 12:21 AM
i think ja rule's part on the hook is good..

i think if they are going to take ashley joi's part out, they should replace her with Beyonce, Rihanna or even Shakira.

but it needs to be a girl, because it wouldn't make sense if it was a guy.. unless they are going to write a new hook and chorus. if so, r. kelly is fine, or ne-yo, or lloyd.. lloyd is the shit right now.. everybody loving him.

PaC3Y
07-14-2007, 12:24 AM
It would sound way better with an R&B artist on the hook. Wether It's R.Kelly,Ne-yo or Tyrese, it would be a better track.

Redd
07-14-2007, 12:51 AM
i think seraph hit it perfectly. i think thats exactly what that track needs.

jjr
07-14-2007, 01:27 AM
i like the song but i jus dont want it to be a single and video and everything

wudeva123
07-14-2007, 02:07 AM
The track wud be better if it was a street track or concious track. BODY is weeeeaaaakkkk she wants it by 5-0 is betta den it

tafadzwa
07-14-2007, 09:32 AM
shakira=no ashley joi is god on da track

murda mami
07-14-2007, 10:06 AM
i prefer Free than Body, its one of them songz i jus cant get into!
hopfully tha video will hot!

mapimpental
07-14-2007, 11:12 AM
yea the hook is ugly...def dont want ja singin on it...verses nd beat r on point tho needs somme work and ish get an rndb man on that hook

Flash
07-14-2007, 11:18 AM
It would sound way better with an R&B artist on the hook. Wether It's R.Kelly,Ne-yo or Tyrese, it would be a better track.

YEAH Tyrese thats what im talkin about........

elcuppan
07-14-2007, 01:52 PM
Ok, so weve heard RULE is still most likely going along wiht BODY as a single. I wanna ask yall something. The part i dont like about the song is when ja sings on the hook 'baby its your body, body ,body, cant complain its that thing that makes me say yeahyeahyeahyeah. the bolded part in particular. if ja were to let someone like r.kelly for example do the hook, do you think the song would be a lot better? thats what i think anyway. i have no probs with the verses or the beat and ashley jois parts. everything is pretty catchy and sounds like itll do well. its just that part on the hook by ja. do you agree if someone else sang that part it would be better?

damnit u hit it spot on my man,lol

it defo needs ja off da hook,just imagine lloyd doing da hook??
wouldnt dat be hott??!!

with his style nd shit it could sound better,i also think the track will sound better after they put down final mixes for the album.

Baja_Ma_Dee
07-14-2007, 02:04 PM
i think ja rule's part on the hook is good..

i think if they are going to take ashley joi's part out, they should replace her with Beyonce,:glare: Rihanna:Yayo: or even Shakira.:smokin:

but it needs to be a girl, because it wouldn't make sense if it was a guy.. unless they are going to write a new hook and chorus. if so, r. kelly is fine, or ne-yo, or lloyd.. lloyd is the shit right now.. everybody loving him.

It would sound way better with an R&B artist on the hook. Wether It's R.Kelly,Ne-yo or Tyrese:rocket: , it would be a better track.

Man no one likes Rihanna, Def Jam gave her all the other R&B singers bugets to promote her album.

As for Beyonce, Why Jay-Z's Bitch? Shit Ashly Joi is good, or Nicole Way, or Ashanti or Vannessa Carlton.

As for the hook. I think R. Kelly, Nate Dogg, Chink Santana, Anthony Hamilton or someone of they callibure should do the hook

Nickolai
07-14-2007, 02:06 PM
Why Not Keep It INC

Like Havin Lloyd On It?? Could Probz Suit Him And Would Help With His Album Sales

Melle
07-14-2007, 02:26 PM
Why not take seven singing the hook, good exposure for him too, or donell jones, or why not take boxie i think he would fit, i mean on this song u cant go soft like, babbyyy itss... yooourr.. boooddyy....(like its a deep track or calm track) you gotta go a bit hard if you know waht i mean

DJ-NICKEL
07-14-2007, 03:51 PM
I just wish it wouldnt be a single.good track though.

sniper
07-14-2007, 04:32 PM
Why not take seven singing the hook, good exposure for him too, or donell jones, or why not take boxie i think he would fit, i mean on this song u cant go soft like, babbyyy itss... yooourr.. boooddyy....(like its a deep track or calm track) you gotta go a bit hard if you know waht i mean

yeah i think boxie would fitt this joint......ja could do the yeah yeah yeah part instead.

PaC3Y
07-14-2007, 08:05 PM
As for the hook. I think R. Kelly, Nate Dogg, Chink Santana, Anthony Hamilton or someone of they callibure should do the hook

Nate Dogg would also be a good option. As much as I like Lloyd, I don't wanna see him on every INC track. he's doing well independantly.

Flash
07-14-2007, 10:23 PM
Nate Dogg would also be a good option. As much as I like Lloyd, I don't wanna see him on every INC track. he's doing well independantly.

naw i would like to see nate dogg on some street joint some old scholl shit with ja

Redd
07-14-2007, 10:38 PM
nate is tight with shady/aftermath though, i dunno if he would consent to do a song with ja.

relentless
07-15-2007, 02:24 AM
yeah i think boxie would fitt this joint......ja could do the yeah yeah yeah part instead.

the 'yeah yeah yeah' part is the main part i dont like ja singing. i thought about boxie, he would be cool. but i think someone with a slightly deeper voice would fit. i dont think lloyd or 7 would fit. Tyrese sounds cool. Trey songz would fit i think. i couldnt picture anthony hamilton cos he doesnt really make tracks like that. Tank could make it work, or even sisqo lol. i wouldnt mind seein sisqo back in the game.

k_kiss
07-15-2007, 02:34 AM
well ..no homo but i actually like jas singing in this track...the chorus is catchy..i can see people singin it....Baby its yo bodddy...

The Illustrious One
07-15-2007, 03:07 AM
well ..no homo but i actually like jas singing in this track...the chorus is catchy..i can see people singin it....Baby its yo bodddy...

you didn't have to say "no homo"... only insecure bitches say that shit bruh...

anyways, i do like it too.. it's very catchy and sounds good on the ipod, the computer, in the car.. so it's a good thing.

k_kiss
07-15-2007, 03:09 AM
lol because its 3am rite now..and im half drunk...im just gona say lol and let that comment slide.

dont let me call lando and the rest of the um-um-kissing movement

elcuppan
07-15-2007, 07:22 AM
lol because its 3am rite now..and im half drunk...im just gona say lol and let that comment slide.

dont let me call lando and the rest of the um-um-kissing movement

we here wenever u need us!!!!lol

yommie
07-15-2007, 02:24 PM
The only verse I like is Ja's last verse. It won't be a good idea to have more than 1 feature on the track.
My opinion is: Ja needs to rework the first 2 verses (in a way that will make it catchy), get ash.Joy to have a longer input. That should make it a better track.

Moist Murderer
07-15-2007, 02:46 PM
keep ja on it, i like his singin

tafadzwa
07-15-2007, 08:27 PM
I have a feeling that body might ot be tha first single, jus as he did with I wonder= wonderful or he might have a new single coming out i m not sayin body aint gd but we will c

FranchizeTheKid
07-16-2007, 12:05 AM
Throw D'Angelo On It Lol

tafadzwa
07-16-2007, 08:00 AM
or T-pain with his studio enhanced vocals

The Illustrious One
07-16-2007, 11:26 AM
or T-pain with his studio enhanced vocals

t-pain? smh....

Flash
07-16-2007, 11:28 AM
t-pain? smh....

o well why not your favourite artist............:Yayo:

The Illustrious One
07-16-2007, 01:36 PM
o well why not your favourite artist............:Yayo:

tpain is horrible. smh.

tafadzwa
07-16-2007, 04:25 PM
T-pains studio enhanced voice is gd,lol and tha ladies like it.

yommie
07-16-2007, 06:00 PM
7 is even better than T-pain

mpire
07-16-2007, 06:55 PM
T-Pain is pretty good; I doubted him before, until I saw him singing a part of "Wonderful" (Yes, Ja's Wonderful that is) where he stands next to mr Kellz and he is doing some other acapella parts as well (the video is on the BET edition of R. Kelly's new album Double Up; you get the disc for free only when you buy the album @ Walmart).

murder1705
07-16-2007, 11:40 PM
i dont think tpain would fit this track keep ja i like his singing its catchy

Baja_Ma_Dee
07-17-2007, 01:15 PM
I'd say Chink Santana, 7, TQ, Benjalino, Nate Dogg, Boxie, Case or R. Kelly

mpire
07-17-2007, 01:35 PM
I just wish that Ja does not use this song for the Mirror... the song is not bad at all, but I def hope this album is CLASSIC. I feel Ja is extremely talented and this song is just not good enough IMO... I mean "shake your body like a tambourine.." smh, Ja can do better than that shit. I wish to hear more songs like "Where Im From", "Only Begotten Son", "Free" or "Passion"... if Ja just uses his talent for storytelling and conscious rap and wud release such a single, the Mirror would definitely be CLASSIC. I cant c this song being a club banger, I prefer Uh Oh over Body ANYDAY. I'm not complaining at all, I just dont like this song too much. just my opinion...

tafadzwa
07-18-2007, 10:06 AM
Hey you guyz, I remeber when ja was doing his R.U.L.E album tha first single was intially titled "I wonder" featuring R Kelly only. I ve been looking for it on youtube does anyone know where i can find it.CHEERz would really appreciate some help

elcuppan
07-18-2007, 10:16 AM
Hey you guyz, I remeber when ja was doing his R.U.L.E album tha first single was intially titled "I wonder" featuring R Kelly only. I ve been looking for it on youtube does anyone know where i can find it.CHEERz would really appreciate some help

its really just wonderfull without ashanti on it.
the hook is a lil dif
the beat is a lil dif
and ja has a diff first verse on it

thats all,they scrapped it for the album and put on wonderfull insted
which was intended to be the remix to i wonder.but ja said it would av been too messsy to have the two tracks on the album.so they cut it.
i wonder got leaked before wonderfull,and if u stick around and stay active - someone will hook u up with it

tafadzwa
07-18-2007, 11:20 AM
its really just wonderfull without ashanti on it.
the hook is a lil dif
the beat is a lil dif
and ja has a diff first verse on it

thats all,they scrapped it for the album and put on wonderfull insted
which was intended to be the remix to i wonder.but ja said it would av been too messsy to have the two tracks on the album.so they cut it.
i wonder got leaked before wonderfull,and if u stick around and stay active - someone will hook u up with it

well i had it before, but my computer crushed, so i lost all tha mixtapes and ja rule tracks that neva got released, so i m now doing a new collection.

elcuppan
07-18-2007, 11:47 AM
well i had it before, but my computer crushed, so i lost all tha mixtapes and ja rule tracks that neva got released, so i m now doing a new collection.

i feel for u . i just lost all the music i had cause my external hard drive got blown when lightning struck my house.i dont have shit .i gotta start from scratch.good thing my homie copied all my shit onto his before this happened
so all my m.i shit is safe,i just gotta get a new external soon

Eimz_T
07-18-2007, 12:06 PM
i feel for u . i just lost all the music i had cause my external hard drive got blown when lightning struck my house.i dont have shit .i gotta start from scratch.good thing my homie copied all my shit onto his before this happened
so all my m.i shit is safe,i just gotta get a new external soon

when did that happen lol, thats unfortunate!

elcuppan
07-18-2007, 12:09 PM
when did that happen lol, thats unfortunate!

i couple of weeks ago when all de power went down in kerry cause lightning hit an esb station.its really unfortunate,lol.
but i wasnt lol when it happened

Eimz_T
07-18-2007, 12:12 PM
ya i doubt it, ya that power cut was annoying as fuck tho

elcuppan
07-18-2007, 02:48 PM
ya i doubt it, ya that power cut was annoying as fuck tho
word
,as soon as it cut there was like absolutly nuttin to do
i think i slept for a bit and then went to get summin to eat.then it was back.
its amazing how boring life is without t.v and the internet,lol

Jeevs
07-18-2007, 04:47 PM
does anyone have a cdq version of Body?