PDA

View Full Version : 07/03/07 Thinking Out Loud

thagoodlife2001
07-03-2007, 01:59 AM
It took a long time for me to understand but I guess I just have to come to the conclusion that Murder Inc. Records or The Inc. Records will never be on top of the game like they were 2000-2004, I was fucking with Murder Inc. for a long time, I just thought Just maybe, Just maybe Black, Caddy, Vita, Charli, 0-1 etc, would at least release 1 album under the Murder Inc banner.I was a complete fiend over that Red and Black Banner, Murder Inc. was my dream label, I bought every Cd, I have almost every video on a burned DVD I even Bought Irv presents the Inc-DVD....I still was waiting saying okay once Irv. signs this new contract maybe my niggas will release a cd but NOPE, just more empty promises.I knew It was not going to happen once Charli Left, then Irv recently said that Ashanti has outgrown the Murder Inc. thing. Basically It's done.And no matter how much you may dog me and say little irrelavent things, each of you if you a real ***** I know at one time or another you've wanted a black, caddy and them to drop an album.Now the Inc is a R&B/Pop Label. No Offense but the inc done got all soft and shit

I guess the only albums i'm looking forward to is the Ja Rule album and the ashanti album

kayitosway954
07-03-2007, 02:22 AM
Why tha fuck are you complaining, it hasnt even been a year yet since he signed tha contract, and your talkin bout them dropping 20 albums.... Its doesnt work like that..... Especially if you want them 2 sell at least 30,000. And I love how you said it went soft with R&B, yet you cant wait 4 Ashanti's album.... And by tha way, it wasnt exacly Irv's fault Black and Caddy and others never dropped, it was Universal back in tha day pushin 'em back.....

The Illustrious One
07-03-2007, 02:29 AM
Tol, Lol, Omg, Wtf, Brb, Lmao, Btw.. Hahahaaaa

venni vetti vecci
07-03-2007, 02:58 AM
Let it off ya chest but You think Irv didn't want everyone to drop a album?????????

WTF is with all the Charlie talk lately shes been gone since 03 - 04

D-block fan
07-03-2007, 03:01 AM
i figured with ja's new labe M'pire. he would get some of these guys out. its not like there goin anywhere. i mean seriously merc is pretty new to my knowleged. same with H-O so i don't really think we should be giving up hope yet. do people give up hope with Budden know cuz he keeps bringing the heat whenever you hear him. what do these guys do? they keep bringing the heat

jjr
07-03-2007, 03:28 AM
move dis bull shit like off the web

Melle
07-03-2007, 07:03 AM
well HO aint old, he pretty new, and he has the potential to become big, i hope he drops an album soon

Eimz_T
07-03-2007, 07:15 AM
u say u were waiting for irv to sign the contract then black and caddy will drop but you've already given up hope?? news flash lloyd is the ONLY inc artist to have dropped off irvs new deal so i don't know why your complaining it's not like ja and shani have dropped 5 albums since the new deal so just chill out things take time. and for your info caddy was supposed to drop pov city hustla irv was behind him 100% he had a video and single out but def jam weren't feeling it so he never dropped so stop blaming MI for artists not dropping just be thankful that they have a home and a medium to get their music out so that we can here it.

plus i know for a fact black and caddy will be dropping very soon.

GUNS
07-03-2007, 02:05 PM
lol @ this ...you know how long Interscope needed to be where they are .......YEARS

you know how long it takes for The Inc to be on top (if nothing get's fucked offcourse) YEARS !!!

wudeva123
07-03-2007, 05:16 PM
The Inc shud release a Murderers album again

sniper
07-03-2007, 05:39 PM
merc been with the inc since 2001-2002 musicwise, before that he was rolling with them still.

MAW
07-03-2007, 06:01 PM
The Inc shud stop signin Rock/pop artists...they shud rather sign Crooked I haha!!! Or at least some other dope rappers...

bad_k
07-03-2007, 06:19 PM
plus i know for a fact black and caddy will be dropping very soon.

lol@ black and caddy dropping soon, its not gona happen

jaynice
07-03-2007, 06:58 PM
The Inc shud stop signin Rock/pop artists...they shud rather sign Crooked I haha!!! Or at least some other dope rappers...

i totally agree they should sing some dope rappers it seems like dey dont care bout hip hop shit no more...not feeling the šVš thing and completely against the 7 projenct i just dont like none of his works (songs, like how he produces) and i think the inc will not be the same no more, lloyd away,ashanty away, ja working his own company ...WHO GON REPRESENT THE INC 7, vanessa,the thunderkatz cmon!!! im like waiting the mirror and if i have luck a harry - o work and thats it
but i still will support the inc but inside i know this is fucked up

PaC3Y
07-03-2007, 07:15 PM
lol@ black and caddy dropping soon, its not gona happen

haha i can always count on you to mention Caddy and Black albums. :laugh:

k_kiss
07-03-2007, 08:22 PM
every has a right to feel the way they do...but this is the New era of music..and the inc.signing a bunch of hiphop acts wont bring in the type of money they need...to proove to universal they still got it...V will bring in tons of money...and Alot is riding on this ja rule project.....not sure what the Mpire situation is like...i picture it like State property was to rocafella...

Eimz_T
07-03-2007, 08:27 PM
ya thats a decent comparison

relentless
07-03-2007, 09:34 PM
the inc is gonna do huge things in the music industry this year. and thats just to get that money and their spot firmly back again. u think this years gonna be crazy? this is only the beginning...once they are sitting safely back where they were, expect some real big things.

Eimz_T
07-04-2007, 04:21 AM
exactly a bit of faith and patience ppl, need reassurance check the sig lol

thagoodlife2001
07-04-2007, 11:36 AM
Fuck That Shit, Def Jam was not holding them Back...........Check This Interview from Chuck:
AllHipHop.com: What, if anything, would you change about your past choices?

Charli Baltimore: Damn. [sighs] I want to say Murder Inc. but I don’t, because I’m the type of person who believes that you have to take the positive from any negative situation. If I had never went through the drama with Murder Inc. I wouldn’t be in a better place now, you know? It sounds like I’m putting the blame on the label, but it was their fault. Looking back at that situation, there is honestly nothing I did wrong that contributed to how that situation went down. My work ethic was crazy. I was doing six full songs in three days, getting off of planes and going to the studio for three and four days straight. No breaks. So this wasn’t an Untertainment-situation where I wasn’t focused. And my buzz was crazy, so it’s not like they could say they didn’t feel the album would sell. I was getting mobbed by fans with no album out! Def Jam was gunning for that album; the situation was just messed up. I’m not bitter or on some, "F**k Murder Inc.!" s**t either; I’m just stating the facts that they [Gotti Brothers] don’t want anyone else to know. And for the record, I was never dropped or shelved from Murder Inc. I left. I’ve seen a lot of females take abuse in this game from male execs and I refuse to roll over and do that.

AllHipHop.com: What exactly happened that stopped a finished album from being released?

Charli Baltimore: Money was being stolen, my budget to be exact. People were taking my budget to get high and all types of other foulness that stopped it from being released. The blame can never be shifted on me, they [Irv and Lorenzo] did some slimy s**t, and I have no love for them. Def Jam even reforecasted a new budget for another album and Irv stole that money. Irv can say what he likes, my album was done. He even admitted to me that I put as much work as I needed into this album for it to be a success. He just allowed himself to be distracted by other things and let s**t fall apart. Now as far as the artists on Murder Inc., I have no problem with them. I got along with everybody and felt like I had finally found a recording home. I signed to Murder Inc. because I was impressed with Irv’s industry track record and his work ethic. He was an underdog and for him to be as visionary as he is, to mess all of that up on $8,000-a-week extasy habits and Vegas crap tables, I can’t understand it. You already have money, why did you have to steal my budget?

AllHipHop.com: So it’s now safe to say the diss track is not a rumor?

Charli Baltimore: Yes, the diss track exists and everything I said is true. There’s a lot more I could have said. [Laughs] It’s on Game’s newest mixtape. I’m finishing up my mixtape right now.

AllHipHop.com: Will the beef ever be squashed between you and Irv Gotti?

Charli Baltimore: No, there is no squashing it. And I don’t care about any of the situations they are going through right now. Anyone thinking about signing with them, do your research ‘cause n***as will take your budget and be flying to the Bahamas. [laughs] I understand it’s business at the end of the day, but if you’re gonna steal the money, at least let my album drop first.

http://allhiphop.com/blogs/features/archive/2006/02/01/18133445.aspx

Eimz_T
07-04-2007, 12:52 PM
who gives a shit man, get over it chuck is gone

DJ-NICKEL
07-04-2007, 05:16 PM
I think the important part of being a part of the Inc, mpire, or all their label affiliation is that they stick together not as artist but as real partner(like family) and do what they do for the love of music, and at least have enough money to feed their family or if they don't then that what is important when they stick together and help.

relentless
07-04-2007, 10:11 PM
who gives a shit man, get over it chuck is gone

lmao, couldnt have said it better.

chuck isnt on the label man, youre better f going to blackwallstreet forums or wherever she is now.