PDA

View Full Version : ~call-out/ Addressing beef thread~

JaTahChild01
07-02-2007, 02:08 AM
Im hoping that yall will use this to do your beef talking so the cypher thread and general discussion thead, as well as others work can get alittle less crowded with it.

as for my agenda...Ima address everything head on.

Stryk9 crew- I will continue to listen to Branded's audio out of mutual respect for him and the fact that he has shown some back. I will likely do the same for Shift just cuz he keeps to himself. Lowkey can fuck himself 8 ways from sunday for all i care, and I really see no further need to address him. hes a cocky and hypocritical person who offers nothing to the board via text or feedback.

Summerheat- i think its time to accept that we will never get along lol. I dont mean to laugh but thats just whats in the cards. We used to be cool but thats long beyond us. Basically we both need to just do us and look out for the board as mods and not let our problems get in the way of doing that.

Flash- Your the ultimate dickrider right now. I never said shit bad bout this dude but he just dickrides nick and whoever else and talks about me. You say I only beat you in your first battle...battle is a battle and a loss is a loss. i still say i lost 2 battles even though one was topial and one was my first battle ever. So if you gotta problem or dont think i can still beat you then here it is OPEN CHALLENGE I'LL BATTLE YOU AGAIN. I dont need pink slips either just the right to say shut the fuck up, whats good?

Nick- Once again..I beat you when you were Reefer reaper on DR, you can believe it or not. If i hadnt i wouldnt remember that you two were even one in the same. But maybe you wanna stick to the same excuse as flash...reefer reaper was your rookie name and i beat u when u were new, well same goes OPEN CHALLENGE TO YOU, we can end this bickering about whether i have beat you or not, whats good?

Blackstar-not addressing u personally more commenting on what others have said about you...this guy offers more feedback, and positive feedback at that then anyone on this site. he may not be the best battler or anything but he gives his additions to this site and attempts to stay neutral as often as possible so yall should respect that.

Lil Sam- I take my words back, your the biggest dickrider on the site. He's got the biggest potential of all the new cats and the least attitude to use it. He will diss me then apologize later for it. Your a tool. Its time to be your own person and stop just following others around. he seems to have some vendetta against Leon Fluxx, when in all honesty Fluxx gave you your only fame you've ever had when he invited you into CBM. maybe your mad at me because i ended cbm and you lost your job?? Idk but grow up. This is the same dude that used to say he was never gunna battle again because he could never win. Just man up man, and use that talent the right way.

And to anybody still talking greasy about fluxx...he's here and looking for 2 more battles. if yall so confident that he is a bitch and an audio biter and shit then battle him...i see alot of people willing to talk about him but few willing to battle him...now ik what your thinking...maybe he will bite text...well its pretty much accepted that he didnt, and i mean you guys still elt young kanon battle even though he bit so really i dont see where thats an issue...

FranchizeTheKid
07-02-2007, 02:22 AM
Well, FUCK Michael And DJ Nickel, I've Beaten Them Both At Least Once And They Continue To Talk Shit

That's All I Have To Say...

Flash
07-02-2007, 09:30 AM
ultimate dickryder????Fuck YOU....biatch.........

MAW
07-02-2007, 11:08 AM
Yeh nice idea Odin...I'm fed up with these guys cloggin threads just cuz of their pointless and senseless "internet" beefs.....better they put their lil discussions now into here instead of other people's lyrics or audio threads.....and one thing i got to add:...ok I think I'm cool with Fluxx and Montana but i guess a lot of ya are still mad at Montana or Fluxx...but how about forget the whole stuff...give both another chance...let's keep everythin cool...and just drop your texts, give feed and get feed...instead of arguing the whole time...? so yall chill the fuck out

Montana
07-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Good Idea Shud B A Sticky

Nickolai
07-02-2007, 11:59 AM
Never Beaten Odin And Only Way I'll Believe Yu Did Is If Yu Post Up Yur Battle Verse

DJ-NICKEL
07-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Well, FUCK Michael And DJ Nickel, I've Beaten Them Both At Least Once And They Continue To Talk Shit

That's All I Have To Say...

..........................stupid there no real beef in the net, only problem with people opinion. Me and you rap battle in audio now. But since you don't want to i guess i win now since you so dawm ignorant. dickriding when you put my name on your list, go find your self a friend and have a life.

DJ-NICKEL
07-02-2007, 01:12 PM
..........................stupid there no real beef in the net, only problem with people opinion. Me and you rap battle in audio now. But since you don't want to i guess i win now since you so dawm ignorant.

......enough say

JaTahChild01
07-02-2007, 01:17 PM
Both Nick and Flash ignored my offers lol.

lilsam
07-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Diss U And Apologise Later 4 It??

Fluxx Is A MAd Texter, But A Con Artist

Hostile
07-02-2007, 01:50 PM
I get feed from Lowkey lol.

BUT ODIN I see you makin all these open challenges and shit, and addressing the beef. I'm going back to my topical call out. You say the belt doesn't matter to you because DR is dead...The same should go for every battle you ever won on there then too huh? I'm not speaking out of disrespect, but the way I see it. If you have time to bicker online then you have time to battle me.

That is all.

JaTahChild01
07-02-2007, 02:31 PM
Because i told you i dont like topical battles anymore, the shit bores me. had you challenged for a regualr battle I would have accepted. And yes there is a difference between wins and belts because i simply disowned the topical title and i gave away the forum title. Belts mean nothing to me. A win however is a statistic that sticks. Like it or not if I've beat you then I've got one up on you simple as that and YOU have something to prove to ME.

JaTahChild01
07-02-2007, 02:33 PM
p.s hostile, you need to check ya words and aim them at everyone here. "if you have time to bicker online then you have time to battle"...thats exactly my point. If everyone here has time to bicker with me or fluxx or nick or kanon or anyone then why not handle it the right way. Everyone i have "bickered with" or have problems with has an open challenge on the table to battle me...

Flash
nick
jinder(still waiting on this one is all dont really care anymore)

I AM doing exactly that playboy so check it, you just mad cuz i aint give you your battle lol.

Hostile
07-02-2007, 02:38 PM
p.s hostile, you need to check ya words and aim them at everyone here. "if you have time to bicker online then you have time to battle"...thats exactly my point. If everyone here has time to bicker with me or fluxx or nick or kanon or anyone then why not handle it the right way. Everyone i have "bickered with" or have problems with has an open challenge on the table to battle me...

Flash
nick
jinder(still waiting on this one is all dont really care anymore)

I AM doing exactly that playboy so check it, you just mad cuz i aint give you your battle lol.

HAHA! I wouldn't say 'mad'...That's a strong word. Rather...Disgruntled lol. But It's whatever I'mma drop it now.

BUT yeah, I only directed that at you because you were the one I wanted to battle. The same does apply to EVERY single person on here involved in beef. It does toast my bread to see all of this talk...constantly..daily...and not a single battle. I don't even know what all that beef is over in the first place so I try not to get involved too much.

Lowkey Tha Warrior
07-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Lowkey can fuck himself 8 ways from sunday for all i care, and I really see no further need to address him. hes a cocky and hypocritical person who offers nothing to the board via text or feedback.

Hypocritical?, that be you tryin to "police beef" but you hatin like a mothafuka in tha same Post....

you dont need to "address me" cuz your not on my radar Odin, you below me, that aint cocky homie, its tha truth,......get at me on tha mic, instead of Hatin, spit a rhyme....thatz what its all about.......

its tha same for you, Franchize, Cap.....get a mic....let tha Flowz settle it.....

see me

JaTahChild01
07-02-2007, 02:58 PM
HAHA! I wouldn't say 'mad'...That's a strong word. Rather...Disgruntled lol. But It's whatever I'mma drop it now.

BUT yeah, I only directed that at you because you were the one I wanted to battle. The same does apply to EVERY single person on here involved in beef. It does toast my bread to see all of this talk...constantly..daily...and not a single battle. I don't even know what all that beef is over in the first place so I try not to get involved too much.

No i hear you, just to be honest i wouldnt be putting even close to 100% into a topical battle because i dont like it anymore. Normally in topical battles you cannot execute wordplay, punches, metas, personals which too me are the most important catz to prove your skill. Anymore can use vocab or use mutlis or structure or whatever, its those catz that make people unique from others and seperate the caps from the Flash's lol for example. If you want a regular head up battle then Im down for that, otherwise I just dont see myself commiting to writing a topical.

This will be the last time I address you lowkey and im not even gunna argue or say anything other than:
You say your better than me because I dont do audio and i think your just as wrong because you dont do text. I wont do audio never have never will never said i will, and you refuse to do text stuff. That doesnt make yopu any better than me, it makes us relatively equal in my eyes because we both chose not to mess with a certain aspect of rap.

Lowkey Tha Warrior
07-02-2007, 03:03 PM
Odin, you got it twisted son, i do "text" every time i write an "audio" verse......difference between me and you is, i put my shit to a beat.....i use my "Text" to "Flow"........

you've seen my Text....its tha same thing now, just scripted to a beat....
there is no difference, you just cant flow, you know it, thatz why you dont "rap"....

tha Challenge is still Open Odin.....Mic Up

DJ-NICKEL
07-02-2007, 03:08 PM
No i hear you, just to be honest i wouldnt be putting even close to 100% into a topical battle because i dont like it anymore. Normally in topical battles you cannot execute wordplay, punches, metas, personals which too me are the most important catz to prove your skill. Anymore can use vocab or use mutlis or structure or whatever, its those catz that make people unique from others and seperate the caps from the Flash's lol for example. If you want a regular head up battle then Im down for that, otherwise I just dont see myself commiting to writing a topical.

This will be the last time I address you lowkey and im not even gunna argue or say anything other than:
You say your better than me because I dont do audio and i think your just as wrong because you dont do text. I wont do audio never have never will never said i will, and you refuse to do text stuff. That doesnt make yopu any better than me, it makes us relatively equal in my eyes because we both chose not to mess with a certain aspect of rap.

you both have good point, nothing against the mod, i think he do a good job. But if he write text, it shouldn't be a problem spitting it on a mic you know, that love for the music call hip hop, and trust me you get real feed back from real people, aint saying nothing about people here in text, they give real good tips, but audio is more tight. But if you dont do audio that don't mean the person suck.

Hostile
07-02-2007, 03:15 PM

I don't battle anymore...That's why I stopped all the sht Talking. Only reason I remotely wanted a topical battle was for the belt lol.

Flash
07-02-2007, 03:17 PM
aight odin will battle soon........ill set up the thread......so when i want it not u so ull wait

Hostile
07-02-2007, 03:23 PM
aight odin will battle soon........ill set up the thread......so when i want it not u so ull wait

When he writes something SUPER tight. LOL J/k

JaTahChild01
07-02-2007, 04:27 PM
No its because this is nothing more than a pass time for me. i dont write texts to turn them into music. It wont be any part of my life. I havent done anything with audio since i was like 13 and even that was half assed messing aorund with friends. I have no interest in it. I wont go anywhere with it, and its just not something that interests me.

I look at it like this, I have a job, Im engaged, an apartment, basically a life. And that shit takes money and time and effort. And if other people wanna spend their time in the booth or at age 30 still be trying to break into the rap game thats all their business and personal preference. Me personally? rather then studio time or buying equipment to record on I'd rather put that rock on wifey's hand, start a family, break off ends to moms and do real shit with my life. That doesnt make me a punk, or scared to do audio, it's my personal preference.

At age 20 i feel to old to be messing aorund on this board let alone at age 30. if it wasnt for the people and friends i have made on here I wouldnt come back at all. I never drop or battle anymore lol. My life consists of school, 40 hour work week, shorty, y crib, my car, my family and not rap dreams. Sorry to disappoint...

Montana
07-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Your 1 Sad Fuk Fo Your Age Lol

Lowkey Tha Warrior
07-02-2007, 04:43 PM
No its because this is nothing more than a pass time for me. i dont write texts to turn them into music. It wont be any part of my life. I havent done anything with audio since i was like 13 and even that was half assed messing aorund with friends. I have no interest in it. I wont go anywhere with it, and its just not something that interests me.

I look at it like this, I have a job, Im engaged, an apartment, basically a life. And that shit takes money and time and effort. And if other people wanna spend their time in the booth or at age 30 still be trying to break into the rap game thats all their business and personal preference. Me personally? rather then studio time or buying equipment to record on I'd rather put that rock on wifey's hand, start a family, break off ends to moms and do real shit with my life. That doesnt make me a punk, or scared to do audio, it's my personal preference.

At age 20 i feel to old to be messing aorund on this board let alone at age 30. if it wasnt for the people and friends i have made on here I wouldnt come back at all. I never drop or battle anymore lol. My life consists of school, 40 hour work week, shorty, y crib, my car, my family and not rap dreams. Sorry to disappoint...

.....you find time to write, its tha same as finding time to get on tha mic....
im not tryin to "break" into tha rap game, i make music cuz i like to write rhymez, create shit n have fun doin it......i got my own house, my own billz, my own family.....but its about tha music, as long as i got a pen n pad, n tha ability to record, then its on..........you just aint on my level.....

MakeShift
07-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Jatah.....I see yo point , by havin a life, soon to be wifey, diamondz to buy...house-n-shit.

well homey, I hate to break it to ya...but, I have NO AMBITIONS to Break into tha Rap Game....fuck MainStream / Pop / Commercial Rap....

I Got all tha Same Worries and Responsibilities as you do.....
thing is,

my Job, payz well enuf, to support my fam, my habitz, my hobbies, vacations, Micz, Equipment......to have a home studio...to where, I don't pay money to make music,

as for TEXT....I write Text everyday,
so speaking of that,
and FLUXX.....

I've beatin Fluxx......at tha old WriterzBlock and we was 2-2 at tha old DR...
and it never finished.

don't give a fuck if Fluxx look at this fuk'n Board.....
he done embarrassed himself, and I have more than plenty of Ammunition to bust him with...all day.....

problem is.....I prefer to do it in audio,......cuz we all know tha Real Adonis Starr, is collabin wit BraNded...

so, Fluxx,.....Destroyed his own Identity...all them Pictures he said was him, on stage wit' tha mic......
wasn't him......

so, we can battle all day.....
I don't even have to think, to come up with disses for this one...

DJ-NICKEL
07-02-2007, 05:24 PM
I agree, cause people even text message with phone for hour these days, so to say you ain't got time is bullshit. Look @ me homey, i got real thing to do, and is amazing i post 400 something post, but that don't mean i should waste a whole day writing on text, i prefer to do it in the mic cause that where the real creativity is it. shoot, i'm almost finish with a freestyle on audio today. Amazing but i didn't even notice i post so much.

JaTahChild01
07-02-2007, 07:31 PM
smh yall can say what you want but anyone who puts effort into their audio knows that it takes time to write to a song, find a beat, spit it, mix it and everything. Yall making it sound like its alittle 10 minute thing. And once again your missing my original statement, I DONT WANT TO DO AUDIO. I dont care if it takes 3 years or 3 minutes per song I dont wanna do it. I have zero interest what so ever. Doesnt mean I cant write any better or worse than any of you(which lowkey and shift know) just that I'd rather not take things a step farther. No offense but anyone who text messages for hours a day has some problems homey. Im not here to argue lifestyles or time restraints with you, fact is its summer, im on a day off right now. During the school year my schedule:

5am-wake up
6am-1pm= school
1pm-9=work
9-930=workin out
930-10=dinner
10-6am=shorty and sleeping

so no offense but saying I aint got time is valid enough for me. By the way how double standard is this? People say that we net-bangers and sad cuz we spend time on a message board, but if i took it another step forward and did audio as well...thatd just make me more sad for spending more time on a message board.

Lowkey Tha Warrior
07-02-2007, 07:48 PM
smh yall can say what you want but anyone who puts effort into their audio knows that it takes time to write to a song, find a beat, spit it, mix it and everything. Yall making it sound like its alittle 10 minute thing. And once again your missing my original statement, I DONT WANT TO DO AUDIO. I dont care if it takes 3 years or 3 minutes per song I dont wanna do it. I have zero interest what so ever. Doesnt mean I cant write any better or worse than any of you(which lowkey and shift know) just that I'd rather not take things a step farther. No offense but anyone who text messages for hours a day has some problems homey. Im not here to argue lifestyles or time restraints with you, fact is its summer, im on a day off right now. During the school year my schedule:

5am-wake up
6am-1pm= school
1pm-9=work
9-930=workin out
930-10=dinner
10-6am=shorty and sleeping

so no offense but saying I aint got time is valid enough for me. By the way how double standard is this? People say that we net-bangers and sad cuz we spend time on a message board, but if i took it another step forward and did audio as well...thatd just make me more sad for spending more time on a message board.

more sad?....nahh, whats more sad is you puttin ya daily fuk'n schedule up here like anybody givez a fuk.....i bought my OWN house when i was 22.....you dont have to talk to me about "life", i know all about that...haha.....music is music....you dont wanna do it, thatz cool, but dont talk like you own anybody on text especially from this camp........

Life is about elevation, if you dont elevate, you die.....rap/text/flowz/tha mic....its tha same thing.....if you aint elevatin, your dead.....stoppin at text in this rap shit.....your already dead......so your just treadin water.....dont knock our hustle puttin our TEXT to music.......

mic up...or shut tha fuk up...period

FranchizeTheKid
07-02-2007, 07:52 PM
..........................stupid there no real beef in the net, only problem with people opinion. Me and you rap battle in audio now. But since you don't want to i guess i win now since you so dawm ignorant. dickriding when you put my name on your list, go find your self a friend and have a life.

If I Had A Mic At Home, I'd STILL Murk You, You Can't Fuck With Me Whatsoever So Give It Up

"More Pink Than Cam'Ron Pink Sneaker" That's Seriously The Worst Rhyme I've Ever Read On Here

EDIT : LowKey, DJ Nickel, WHOEVER, If I Can Get A Mic? Ya'll Want The Audio Battle? Shit It Can Be Tag Team With LOC If He's Down... Now "MIC UP"

JaTahChild01
07-02-2007, 08:10 PM
more sad?....nahh, whats more sad is you puttin ya daily fuk'n schedule up here like anybody givez a fuk.....i bought my OWN house when i was 22.....you dont have to talk to me about "life", i know all about that...haha.....music is music....you dont wanna do it, thatz cool, but dont talk like you own anybody on text especially from this camp........

Life is about elevation, if you dont elevate, you die.....rap/text/flowz/tha mic....its tha same thing.....if you aint elevatin, your dead.....stoppin at text in this rap shit.....your already dead......so your just treadin water.....dont knock our hustle puttin our TEXT to music.......

mic up...or shut tha fuk up...period

hey you can get as emotional as you please. Then Im dead in the rap game ohhhh nooo, my life is over lol, you sure showed me. Im sure if i dont go on to make audio i will surely "die". Nobody knocked your hustle, if you kindly re-read what I have said you will see that I said anyone who wants to do audio I respect that and thats their decision, its just not for me. So that was really a futile attempt at putting words into my mouth.

My record against "your camp" is 1-0 in text so as far as Im concerned Im no where below you, and since that W was against none other than YOU my record does own you. But whatever Im not even sweating that.

"Mic up or shut the fuck up"? Pardon me but i told you i was done speaking with you many moons ago so perhaps its time for you to "shut the fuck up" and stop riding me around a message board. I aint dumb either I see your little side comments in other threads speaking my name. Perhaps if you got me off your mind then you wouldnt have to waste time rebuttling with an infidel like me, why wastey our time on someone so far below your almighty 30 year old reach?

DJ-NICKEL
07-02-2007, 08:58 PM
If I Had A Mic At Home, I'd STILL Murk You, You Can't Fuck With Me Whatsoever So Give It Up

"More Pink Than Cam'Ron Pink Sneaker" That's Seriously The Worst Rhyme I've Ever Ead On Here

what does ead mean?

sad cuz we spend time on a message board, but if i took it another step forward and did audio as well...thatd just make me more sad for spending more time on a message board.

LOC
07-02-2007, 09:07 PM
u all needa stfu lol...odin's sed so many times if u can do it good for u, but i don't want to do it myself...this isnt murderinc audio board 2 start with...ur lucky we let u post ur audio here we culd jus delete the shit it's a txt board after all...and we goin thru truble gettin u guyz ur own AUDIO section. (which is comin) and ur gon try slam txt? when u postin ur AUDIO on a txt board for opinions from other txt rappaz? (dont make sense)

U guyz still talkin bout fluxx, who even mentioned fluxx haha, hes been gone for hella long now...think u wuld get over it. I do audio also but u guyz gas urselves up hard u both talk about (Im not intending to get in the rap game) then wats the point of makin music (yeah ok for fun sure) but odin sayin he dont wana get in the rap game so he focusing on other shit, u guyz don't want to either but waste ur time makin music for urselves (which is cool too) so i don't see how u guyz are even still arguing jus do ur own thingz.

U post ur shit here, its gon gt feedback good or bad no1's hatin on u...if u thought ur shit was that bad (Ud be tryin to get in the game with it) actin like u a sumbody on the mic, dawg right now ur a nobody on the mic no1 knows you, kno1 cares, u prove that by havin to post ur shit on a txt board then complain when a few ppl throw u rocks cmon dude. be humble with it be happy ppl even listenin'.

U guyz say u aint tryna get in the game but u take all pplz comments and feelingz pretty seriously and for wat! i don't kno bout u but im tryna get in the game hard lol...im not spendin all this money and time for nuthin' no i havent posted shit yet but dats coz im waitin for the right time. So dont try say MIC UP to me i got a mic, a new recordin programe, a nice sound absorbant room and jus bought a keyboard to make beats...

So every1 jus chill out, ur gettin at sum1 for not micing up, but all u do is spit in ur house like sum basement rapper not even tryna push ur shit unless its on the NET where ur safe dats my honest opinion. U talk alotta shit in ur records (and its not even concept rappin) that u can't back up then u say its jus music...then sum1 says didnt feel this or dat was wack and it goes from JUST MUSIC to HEY YOU MICUP SEE IF U CAN DO BETTER! sound like a whiney kid. u wuldnt go out oakland and fuck with BraNd for real cmon now. U guyz are basement rappaz, id luv to see one of u battle sum1 at a party or sum shit...or spit a verse off the dome, i use paper too when i need it but one thing fluxx had right is u shuld be able to do it from memory...

With all that sed, i want u to continue doin ur audio...i like it all comin on here which is why im pushin for an audio section jus try pull ur head of ur ass a lil ha fellaz!

Lowkey Tha Warrior
07-02-2007, 09:29 PM
all that...^^^blah blah blah blah.....damn loc..shut tha fuk up....

wit all your paragraphz of bullshit right there...i got One statement for ya...

put YOUR mic up, or shut tha fuk up.....

basement rap///....whateva you wanna call it....my basement ass will MURDER you wit a mic.....delete our AUDIO posts, funny cuz you call yaselvez a rap board...but you wont embrace tha real art of it, and thats RAP.....

now type ya paragraphz on that....and keep talkin ya self in circlez......

bottom line Loc....bring it to tha mic....my basement to your bullshit....

JaTahChild01
07-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Exactly Loc, Id props button you but im not gay like that lol.

I wish i were summerheat so i could just ban lowkey without reason thatd be dope cuz you talk more and more out your ass everytime u open your mouth man.

LOC
07-02-2007, 09:38 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

I got you cuz. u aint got me on nuthin' ur the wackest outta ur crew faggot...i wish i culd meet u face 2 face id break ur jaw u lil bitch actin like u sum hard cunt stfu...got me on the mic? again u aint heard me on the mic (others have and even they'll say i make u look like a juvenille and ive only been doin it for like 6months) and already got my own set up, don't take my kindess for weakness...i drop u feedback on ur shit like every1 else and still u complain (coz u see a pattern) make is aiight, brand cool, lowkey wack! dats wat every think cunt sum ppl jus don't wana say it so they put it nicely, even FTK a 13 yr old clowns you. ive tried to be nice and civil to u but ur a str8 fag bro...u got a wack style, wack songs, no real concepts u talk about crap ur jus all round ass dats why u not tryin to get in the game coz u kno u can't at least ODIN accepts it haha.

Im done talkin 2 ur stupid ass...go make me a diss and give me sum net fame (give me enuf i jus mite get as 'famous' as you) haha.

Sparx
07-02-2007, 10:53 PM
even FTK a 13 yr old clowns you.

LMFAO cuz its true....

JaTahChild01
07-02-2007, 11:32 PM
FTK gettin head from the slow kids at age 13, the force is strong with this one lol.

FranchizeTheKid
07-03-2007, 12:52 AM
Damn Right^^^ Watching Nascar The Only Time Lowkey Is Getting In Some "Round"(And Round) Lmao

koncret
07-03-2007, 01:55 AM
DO i see a crew battle settin up Tha Commission vs them 9 people

Chopz
07-03-2007, 04:04 AM
Entertainment is changing, intertwining with gangsters,in the land of the killer a sinners mind is a sanctum... :Yayo:

Lowkey Tha Warrior
07-03-2007, 06:28 AM
Stryk9 Vz Franchize and Loc.......audio......

its that easy.....now whatz ya excuse?

loc you like to talk, you been sayin this audio shit for a while...still...SILENCE....

you can "serve" me, then lets hear it...if im that "wack", then Franchize, mic up....

lets hear it, cuz all i hear is you faggotz typin on keyboardz......

sparx, you like to talk too, same thing mayne...i'll even take your own beat and murder you on it..........everybody likes to talk, but nobody likes to put they skillz where they mouth is....

im waitin..

Cap
07-03-2007, 07:39 AM
Anybody Who Wants To Talk About Financial Status', Don't Do That Shit Here, Cause It's Cheesy....:D

Odin Got A Life To Deal With, All You Guys Montana, Lowkey, etc.) Shut The Fuck Up Yo, This Whole Bitching And Moaning, Whining And Groaning Thing Is Getting Mad Tiring To Read, Then You Ask MIO To LISTEN To Your Audio? :roll:

And Where And Why Did Fluxx Or My Name Get Put Into This Topic? He's Been Gone For Months And This Is The First Post In This Topic For Me, That Looks Like Obsession. :unsure:

Y'all Should Really Hop Off Fluxx' Dick Though, Everytime There's An Argument About Somebody Else, Their Sole Reply Is "But FLUXX Did It!!!:eazy: "................But Were We Talking About Fluxx? :huh:

So, After Saying That...............My Greatness Overules All Of Yours, I'm Gump, Y'all Suck........:angry:

- Capo Status :smokin:

JaTahChild01
07-03-2007, 11:22 AM
Great Tony Stewart, jeff Gordon take on the world:pop:

Nickolai
07-03-2007, 12:05 PM
When Did I Ignore Yur ''Offer'', I Said In The Other Thread I Would

JaTahChild01
07-03-2007, 12:06 PM
iight my bad then, be easy thread is up

Sparx
07-03-2007, 12:20 PM
sparx, you like to talk too, same thing mayne...i'll even take your own beat and murder you on it..........everybody likes to talk, but nobody likes to put they skillz where they mouth is....

im waitin..

im not even gonna bother 'Key... ive got LOC and Odin up here making you look more and more like an arrogant fool everytime u post... we feed your audio... n u mad cuz we're not riding you hard enuff, u dont like it, leave, simple as that...

and u wanna mirk me over one of my own beats? cool... ask 'Shift for the one i gave him... for sum1 who claims hes caking off underground audio... u spend a lotta time on petty "text" boards...

and if ur really that good with money (u bought ur own house @ 22 right?) y the fuck are you trying to get into the rap game? go become a CFA or an investor if ur really that good at business... theres way more money in that then music...

DJ-NICKEL
07-03-2007, 01:42 PM
im not even gonna bother 'Key... ive got LOC and Odin up here making you look more and more like an arrogant fool everytime u post... we feed your audio... n u mad cuz we're not riding you hard enuff, u dont like it, leave, simple as that...

and u wanna mirk me over one of my own beats? cool... ask 'Shift for the one i gave him... for sum1 who claims hes caking off underground audio... u spend a lotta time on petty "text" boards...

and if ur really that good with money (u bought ur own house @ 22 right?) y the fuck are you trying to get into the rap game? go become a CFA or an investor if ur really that good at business... theres way more money in that then music...

But if music is the passion of a artist then you shouldn't judge the person saying he being a phony because he should work on a other job instead of doing what we love(real artist).Text or audio it don't matter as long you do what you do.

Sparx
07-03-2007, 01:46 PM
But if music is the passion of a artist who got a mic to show his skill, you shouldn't judge the person of him being a phony because he should work on a other job instead of doing what we love. Text or audio it don't matter as long you do what you do.

Learn English before you attempt to speak it...

what i THINK your getting at is you should do music for the love, not the $$?

yea well unfortunately for your delusional ass most ppl are in it for the money, not the love of it...

DJ-NICKEL
07-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Learn English before you attempt to speak it...

what i THINK your getting at is you should do music for the love, not the $$?

yea well unfortunately for your delusional ass most ppl are in it for the money, not the love of it...

I thought you didn't understand my English kid?

Montana
07-03-2007, 02:16 PM
It wuz Extremely Poor 2 Read LOC Sayin Id Break Your Jaw 2 Lowkey man u Dont Even Know This Guy Chill Out Its Only A Forum People Saying SHyt Like Dat Iz My Biggest Beef

Sparx
07-03-2007, 03:36 PM
I thought you didn't understand my English kid?

ive got a lot of stupid ppl around me... i can decipher retard speak if need be...

Lowkey Tha Warrior
07-03-2007, 03:41 PM

first off im barely on this....secondly, most my time here is laughing at you clownz that hate but they still wont speak a word on a track....
sparx, you must be stupid, im not tryin to make money off rap, i do it cuz i like writin, its fun......Whatz sad is Loc claimin he tryin to get into tha rap game....wherez loc from?.....New Zeland or someshit?....yeah....good luck retard....

Financially, its not relevant, but catz seem to make excuses instead of steppin up to tha challenge, yall claim hip hop, but none of ya get on tha mic.....makez sense right>/?....

if i look "arrogant" wit each post itz cuz im speakin tha truth to fakez....of course i look cocky to you, askin catz like Odin, cap, Loc, Franchize, Sparx to step to a mic, yall like to talk shit n hate...but wont back it up...if thatz arrogance.....then im guilty....

yall can talk all you want.. ban me, i dont give a fuk.....all i did was challenge tha bitchez that need to hate....and aint one of ya took that challenge....

MIC UP......period...

Sparx
07-03-2007, 04:35 PM
first off im barely on this....secondly, most my time here is laughing at you clownz that hate but they still wont speak a word on a track....
sparx, you must be stupid, im not tryin to make money off rap, i do it cuz i like writin, its fun......Whatz sad is Loc claimin he tryin to get into tha rap game....wherez loc from?.....New Zeland or someshit?....yeah....good luck retard....

Financially, its not relevant, but catz seem to make excuses instead of steppin up to tha challenge, yall claim hip hop, but none of ya get on tha mic.....makez sense right>/?....

if i look "arrogant" wit each post itz cuz im speakin tha truth to fakez....of course i look cocky to you, askin catz like Odin, cap, Loc, Franchize, Sparx to step to a mic, yall like to talk shit n hate...but wont back it up...if thatz arrogance.....then im guilty....

yall can talk all you want.. ban me, i dont give a fuk.....all i did was challenge tha bitchez that need to hate....and aint one of ya took that challenge....

MIC UP......period...

How are we hating?? we're feeding ur shit... u get good and bad feed from a bunch of new ppl... y do see the need to tell us our opinions are wrong if u keep dropping ur shit here?? YOU DONT LIKE THE FEED, GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE BUILDING....

battle me? aiight fuck it lets go... 8, 16, 24 bars text... im up for it... you talk just as much shit as we do... and yet u still come on here trying to school us? fuck urself 'Key... take ur head outta ur ass for a breath or 2... we've all showed you love at some point now u gonna call us fake? and bitches?

Yall were hating on Fluxx's audio HARD before he got exposed... Now ur propping him? yall put down an AUDIO DISS to a fucking TEXT rapper... who's got no life? Branded's doing a track with him? I seem to remember sum1 back on Death Row say Fluxx's, well Adonis Star's, voice sounded like "he got cum in the back of his throat" who the fuck is fake now?

U got shit on us? i could go on about ur cocky ass for days... Stay the fuck out my face if u cant deal with criticism.... ive never said you suck at rapping... in fact i dont think any of us have... but why come on a board if ur not gonna respect the ppl enuff there to take the feed seriously?

Mic Up? yo honestly b... GROW UP.... Period...

Lowkey Tha Warrior
07-03-2007, 04:50 PM
How are we hating?? we're feeding ur shit... u get good and bad feed from a bunch of new ppl... y do see the need to tell us our opinions are wrong if u keep dropping ur shit here?? YOU DONT LIKE THE FEED, GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE BUILDING....

battle me? aiight fuck it lets go... 8, 16, 24 bars text... im up for it... you talk just as much shit as we do... and yet u still come on here trying to school us? fuck urself 'Key... take ur head outta ur ass for a breath or 2... we've all showed you love at some point now u gonna call us fake? and bitches?

Yall were hating on Fluxx's audio HARD before he got exposed... Now ur propping him? yall put down an AUDIO DISS to a fucking TEXT rapper... who's got no life? Branded's doing a track with him? I seem to remember sum1 back on Death Row say Fluxx's, well Adonis Star's, voice sounded like "he got cum in the back of his throat" who the fuck is fake now?

U got shit on us? i could go on about ur cocky ass for days... Stay the fuck out my face if u cant deal with criticism.... ive never said you suck at rapping... in fact i dont think any of us have... but why come on a board if ur not gonna respect the ppl enuff there to take the feed seriously?

Mic Up? yo honestly b... GROW UP.... Period...

......ok......as far as fluxx's audio...i never did like it, still dont, and tha fluxx you talkin about aint even rappin that shit..branded doin a collab, thatz on him......and tha feed, i take it....its yall talkin shit i cant let slide, you say franchize is better, i said prove it.....you wanna talk sparx, i said back it up....
read loc's posts, he said i suck at rappin, wich is cool, cuz he still silent....he just a hater.....

im i just suppose to say nothin when yall just runnin ya mouths?.....No....

you might think im cocky, again, all i've ever asked for is tha ones that talk shit, to back it up.....
im talkin about Odin, he silent, talkin about Cap, he silent, Franchize, silent, Loc, Silent, you sparx, Silent.....

go on about "my cocky ass for dayz"...do it, cuz i'll reply wit tha same thing,.....Mic up....this is a rhyme board....right?.....audio is tha epitome of rhyme....and thats what i rep.....you just keep talkin.....

-1-

Sparx
07-03-2007, 04:53 PM
......ok......as far as fluxx's audio...i never did like it, still dont, and tha fluxx you talkin about aint even rappin that shit..branded doin a collab, thatz on him......and tha feed, i take it....its yall talkin shit i cant let slide, you say franchize is better, i said prove it.....you wanna talk sparx, i said back it up....
read loc's posts, he said i suck at rappin, wich is cool, cuz he still silent....he just a hater.....

im i just suppose to say nothin when yall just runnin ya mouths?.....No....

you might think im cocky, again, all i've ever asked for is tha ones that talk shit, to back it up.....
im talkin about Odin, he silent, talkin about Cap, he silent, Franchize, silent, Loc, Silent, you sparx, Silent.....

go on about "my cocky ass for dayz"...do it, cuz i'll reply wit tha same thing,.....Mic up....this is a rhyme board....right?.....audio is tha epitome of rhyme....and thats what i rep.....you just keep talkin.....

-1-

aiight Key... we gonna go in circles now... but fuck it... ima leave it as it is... we gonna keep talking.... n so are you....

LOC
07-03-2007, 05:27 PM
my biggest beef on here is ppl biting, so montana u needa hush...im not threatening if i met this dude i wuld break his fuckin jaw and i mean that more than nething ive eva sed.

And key..u forced my hand remember that when i burn ur bridges...i dont needa team up with franchize to take u...and im not gon make no full fledged diss either, jus an audio to shut yo bitch ass up....show u the real strikt9.

Ima watch ur heart break when u see a dude from NZ, got more chance than u ever culd to make it in any aspect of the game...i tried to be humble, u say im talkin blah blah nah i aint talkin u talkin up yo game and every1 sees ur real skill and it aint wat u say it is...mines still yet to be seen but i dont bullshit, am i the best? naw, am i better than you...time will tell....ur a good txt rapper, audio ur wack yet u talk like audio is ur strongest strength.

I got u soon as possible. A few days topz...Oh and BTW when i talk bout gettin in the game i dont mean US, i know dat is basically impossible but NZ has its own hip hop scene...and still wuld be a shit load more of wat u do.

LOC
07-03-2007, 05:44 PM
and if u missed wat i meant that means yes my audio is comin...was not gon post on here in a loooonnnngggg time, but i can't let u talk shit on me coz u JUST DON'T KNOW...time to show and prove i guess...so expect me to come out...we'll see how much u talkin then, prolly still hate! sayin u still better but we'll let the ppl decide yeah? lol.

PEACE!

MakeShift
07-03-2007, 05:52 PM
And to anybody still talking greasy about fluxx...he's here and looking for 2 more battles. if yall so confident that he is a bitch and an audio biter and shit then battle him...i see alot of people willing to talk about him but few willing to battle him...now ik what your thinking...maybe he will bite text...well its pretty much accepted that he didnt, and i mean you guys still elt young kanon battle even though he bit so really i dont see where thats an issue...

^^^ This is why I mentioned Fluxx, and this is also why I said what I did before.
This Statement is why Fluxx name was mentioned.....

Jatah is sayin Fluxx is still lookin and still watchin.
said he was lookin for another battle....and Jatah beefin up Identity Stealin Imposter....people get pissed about biting,
yet,
let it slide when Fluxx was postin picz of tha real Adonis claimin it was him on stage...Haha

So,
that is why I said I'd battle Fluxx, Jatah said he was Watching and Still Around.
quote is there.

so whoever said, "why fluxx brought up"....well,
Read Jatah's Very first Post....

as for LOC showin us tha real "Strikt'9".....go for it homey...
we put down Stryk9 over 10 years ago...

and hell yeah I do this shit for fun...
guess I'm one of tha very few who do it fo' tha love of music and reaction.

MakeShift
07-03-2007, 05:56 PM
gotta address 1 more thing..

why put Audio's on a text board. ?
cuz I'm under tha impression that an Audio forum is gonna open.....
and tha same people in here,
will most likely check over there too.

and LOC I have PLENTY of Freestyles and Shit I've Spit right off tha dome, that's recorded and saved...
so don't try-n-play me sayin I don't rap from tha dome.
lotz of timez, my written verses are jus copied freestylez that I've already spit.

LOC
07-03-2007, 05:58 PM
i dont care how long ago u put it down lol...ive had it for a minute too, and specially if uve had it for ten years and done nuthin with it i mean wat lol.

Me and you talked about this before make remember, i got no problems with u, but ur boi a str8 bitch and he gon get wats comin to him...so b4 u get involved jus watch wat happens im gon make him eat his words, scare him shitlless then make him eat that shit he spit.

Sparx
07-03-2007, 06:03 PM
why put Audio's on a text board. ?
cuz I'm under tha impression that an Audio forum is gonna open.....
and tha same people in here,
will most likely check over there too.

if u havent noticed shift none of us are complaining u drop stuff... we dont mind feeding it... at least i dont, but my point is dont bitch about the feed u get... ur the ones that dropped it asking for feed... y does Key have to go off on anyone who doesnt like it?

LOC
07-03-2007, 06:04 PM
ok make wateva g, im not tryna get in an arguement i dont kno i'll jus take ur word for it i really dont care...this between me and lowkey.

MakeShift
07-03-2007, 06:07 PM
I don't Care if You Care to be honest.....
and what you mean done nothin wit' tha name.....
we own our own rights and publishing to Stryk9.....

we in tha Statez....and its different here...publishing and copyrightz in music mean something.
...so you can't talk like you know shit about tha U.S and how WE Live In It.
and I can't talk shit about NZ, cuz I str8 up don't know what it's like over there nor do I know what yall do.....so I wouldn't judge you, like you've judged us over here.

we worlds away homey,.....plus, I don't see you makin lowkey eat anything, wordz, shit, or whatever.
I jus don't see it.

I'm interested to hearing your audio, and you can bet I'll give you my honest opinion when I hear it....no doubt.

were on a writing/music board,..right ? so that's all I care to talk about.
tha rest is jus filler and pointless bullshit.

1 reason I hardly ever say a word around here....to much bullshit I really don't care about.
for instance this thread right here.

I jus came in to comment on tha Statement I quoted from Jatah.
period.

MakeShift
07-03-2007, 06:11 PM
ain't no arguementz from me LOC....
I'm jus sayin......

and Sparx.....I don't recall me really complaining about people's criticism.
if anything,
I've been given propz and thanx to anyone listening.....
don't know if yall noticed that.

but,
I've said what I wanted to say...and I'm out.
no need to say more,
cuz I don't wanna argue or beef or no shit,.

I will do audio battle's against Anyone that Wanna Bring It.......but all in fun and in general speaking.

cuz net beef and net bullshit don't comply with my mentality...

Sparx
07-03-2007, 06:15 PM
thats tru... u havent said shit... but the other half of your click is goin like a track sprinter at the lip...

cuz net beef and net bullshit don't comply with my mentality...

ok... cool... ima just remember that...

LOC
07-03-2007, 06:19 PM
wat u mean passin judgement on u? u guyz post ur shit to be JUDGED right? its ur boi whos JUDGING ME without even hearin me spit! Sayin he got me this and that and im all talk...whose judging who! don't come at me like dat, i pass judgement coz dats wat u guyz askin for when u up ur audio.

Ah fuck it, ur right we worlds away u'll neva get wat im sayin lol. Im jus sayin why publish the name if ur got no intentions of gettin in the game lol...its bonkers to me but its cool have a eva spoken to you like this no...its lowkey who came at me after i told every1 to jus chill like hes sum fuckin audio king.

Wateva dog, jus wait n see.

Peace

(Im so heated im recordin this shit tonight lol, i'll mix it on thurs so by friday u shuld have sumthin)

JaTahChild01
07-03-2007, 09:52 PM
every single post from makeshift or lwokey had my name in it except for the last one, thanks for the free publicity.

JaTahChild01
07-04-2007, 01:57 AM
might I inquire as too why my thread was closed?

LOC
07-04-2007, 05:09 PM
just bcoz the original thread doesnt have a drop in it and we're 7pages in of jus arguing with eachother...figured there was no reason to continue repeatin wats already been sed 3 times over...but u have the power to open it if u really want...but i dont see much point myself. We do have a talkin lounge neway.

Peace g

Summer_heat
07-08-2007, 11:22 AM
I wish i were summerheat so i could just ban lowkey without reason thatd be dope cuz you talk more and more out your ass everytime u open your mouth man.

yea odin, im NEVER gonna agree wit whatever u say, and in all honesty its cus ur such a suck ass! 1 second ur like lets do our own thing (uve said that 10 times to me now) n ery time i try to forget ur fucked upness, u go n start the bitchfest again.

u cant say, we will jus do what we do, and stay outta each others ways, cos u wanna sound all big, like u the better man n whatnot, but then sayin shit like that^, thats weak.

eryone always thinks i start shit, only thing u dont see is, that im not scared, u can say 10 lil things to snigger at me for, n ill jus say 1 thing, but its obvious, cos im not hidin behind my posts!

pointless thread, dude says sumet, then seconds later denys it. attention seeking.

p.s
u cant delete no ones audio LOC, this is the Battle Corner, not text corner, like u can drop battles, topicals, poetry, its all allowed, so is audio. there is no where sayin its a text corner, this is jus for rappers and texters.