PDA

View Full Version : "Get Used To The Name" Franchize Interview

Hostile
06-30-2007, 12:37 PM
Q: Okay I'm chillin with The Kid yall know as Franchize or FTK for short. FTK, how do you feel right now?

A: Man I'm Good, Some Shit's Been Irritating As Of Late, But I'm Glad I'm Gonna Be Able To Get Back In The Studio Soon, I'm A Be Droppin' Some Hot Audios Soon

Q: So does this mean you're going to be making a jump from text to audio?

A: Well I Always Was An Audio Head, I've Always Disliked Text But I Started Doing It Since About January So I Can Get Better With Lyrics For My Audios(Which As You Can See, Obviously Worked) So I Guess You Can Say I'm Making "The Jump", I Always Liked Recording And Producing As Far As I Can Remember, Production Is A Big Hobby For Me, So I'll Be Happy When This New Audio Subforum Comes, So I Can Venture From Text For Good, Didn't Do it For Long But It's Boring

Q: Well I was going to ask how you felt about Text Vs Audio but I believe you made it pretty clear. What kind of audio do you have in store for MIO?

A: Haha, Well I Have Presented Myself As Of Late As Just Another Punchline Rapper But I Hope To Do Some Concious/Backpack Style Tracks That Also Showcase My Lyrical Ability, But I Do Have A, I Guess You Can Call It A "Punchline" Type Of Track In The Works That's Produced By My Dude Just Galley That I'm Currently Titling "Get Used To The Name" But That Could Change At Any Moment, I Also Hope To Produce More On The Sampling Side Instead Of Composing, Although I'll Still Compose Some Dre/Trackmasters Style Shit, So There's A Lotta Shit In The Works That I'm Keeping Under Wraps, Also If You Didn't Know, I'm Helping Cap Find Beats For A Project He Has Planned, So I Guess You Can Call Me An Executive Producer/Manager Or Whatever Of That Particular Project...

Q: Is this audio also or text?

A: Audio Fam, Produced By Some Cats I Know And Have Talked To On The Net, And What I've Heard Or Been Revealed To Of It So Far, It's Gonna Be Hot

Q: Well you're pretty much answering my questions before I can get to them..This is going to be a short interview.

A: Word

Q: What got you started rapping in the first place?

A: Ummm, This Is Gonna Sound Funny But In The 3rd Grade, We Planned An Assembly Where You Did A Little 6 Line Rap Motivating Our School To Do Their Best On The Annual State Testing(For Statistics And What Not), And My Teacher Wanted To Me To Perform On It, I Had Always Liked Doing Performances And Stuff On Stage, I Did It And Ever Since Then I've Liked Hip Hop, Though I ALWAYS Was Interested In The Creative Process Of Music And How It Was Made

Q: Oh That's new. Never heard of someone rapping so young, but I don't pay much attention to anything. There has to be some rapper you look up to, or are at least fond of. Who might that person or people be?

A: My Number 1 Influence Has Always Been NaS, Like I Said I Started Listening To Rap At Like 8 Or 9 And What Not, That Was Around The Time His "One Mic" Single Came Out And That Record Right There Made Me Realize How Strong His Vocab And Story Telling Was, Moms Bought Me The Edited Version Of StiLLmatic And I Been Listening To Him Ever Since, That's Just The Rapper Side Influence Though

Q: Have you ever heard 'Rewind' ?

A: Of Course, Great Story Telling Track, The First Time I Heard It, At The End I Kinda Got A Smirk On My Face Cuz I Realized How Brilliant It Was

Q: Haha That's how I reacted when he said "The Bullet Goes back in the gun..." but I digress. You've pretty much told us your whole rap story, and where it's headed for you now. You up for some Name association?

A: Take Ya Best Shot

Q: Franchize

A: Dope

Q: Lowkey

A: Too Cocky

Q: Odin

A: MIO Legend

Q: POC

A: Lazy Drunk Bastard

Q: Chopz

A: MIO GOAT

Q: Black Star

A: Annoying

Q: Koncret

A: Hardcore

Q: Clasik

A: Graduation

Q: Montana

A: Biter

Q: Summer Heat

A: Chewbaka

Q: Enzyme

A: Dope As Fucc

Q: Michael

A: Bitch Made Faggot

Q: Flash

A: Not Worthy To Be Mentioned In My Interview

Q: DJ-Nickel

A: Victim

Q: Eyebagz

A: Crackhead

Q: MAW

A: Ehh

Q: Cap

A: No Subject Matter

Q: Hostile

A: Bitch

A: JK

A: Beast In The Cage

Q: State Laanie

A: Who?

Q: Haha

A: Lol

Q: Sparx

A: Sonning King

Q: Well it's time to rap this up. Anything else you wanna say? Any Shout Outs?

A: Shouts To The Whole NA, My Click Speaker Blowout Productions, Jape, DJ Steez, Chad Lee, Just Galley, My Dude DJ Cornbread(Keep Ya Head Up In The Slams), The Whole Cali, Inland Empire 951 Area, Look Out For Them Tracks Coming This Summer And Possibly A Few More Text Verses, www.soundclick.com/speakerblowoutproductions www.myspace.com/speakerblowoutproductions, This Has Been Dope Hostile, Thanks For The Interview

If You Can't Respect That Ya Whole Perspective Is Wack

Q: Thank you for your time. This is Hostile signing out. Good Morning Folks!

A: Ghost

lilsam
06-30-2007, 12:49 PM
Wheres My Name?

Montana
06-30-2007, 12:58 PM
Interview Wuz A Poor Read Questions Werent The Best. 2 Short And Not Personal Questions Noone Knows Nothing About FTK That We Didnt Already. Borin

MAW
06-30-2007, 12:59 PM
Nice interview...some stuff we didnt know :)...well done H....but what does FTK exatly mean with "Ehh":angry: :unsure:

Hostile
06-30-2007, 02:03 PM
Interview Wuz A Poor Read Questions Werent The Best. 2 Short And Not Personal Questions Noone Knows Nothing About FTK That We Didnt Already. Borin

What the hell are you talking about? You wanna know his address and penis size? DAMN.

I included...'why he started'...'influences'...and a bunch of audio shT. What more do you want Montana?

Montana
06-30-2007, 02:23 PM
Well I Obviously Want 2 Read Better Interviews

Flash
06-30-2007, 02:50 PM
Well u mentioned me right fo fo???

lilsam
06-30-2007, 03:00 PM
A Fofo Is a gun isnt it Flasho? OK I/view I guess

Flash
06-30-2007, 03:03 PM
A Fofo Is a gun isnt it Flasho? OK I/view I guess

well im talkin to the big G here.......

Michael
06-30-2007, 03:22 PM
Nice interview...some stuff we didnt know :)...well done H....but what does FTK exatly mean with "Ehh":angry: :unsure:
FRANCHIZE THE KID AND "THE KID" IS BITTEN FROM ANOTHER RAPPER.

Sparx
06-30-2007, 03:25 PM
FRANCHIZE THE KID AND "THE KID" IS BITTEN FROM ANOTHER RAPPER.

um no... u kno how many ppl over the course of history have used "the kid" as a nickname? obviously not...

Michael
06-30-2007, 03:26 PM
[I]Q: Michael

A: Bitch Made Faggot

LOOK HOW MUCH OF A HATER HE IS.:Yayo:

BlackStar
06-30-2007, 03:27 PM
um no... u kno how many ppl over the course of history have used "the kid" as a nickname? obviously not...

Billy The Kid would kill them all!!!

thx for the shout FTK!

Wow...you start really early with hip hop! 6 lines on stage? how long was a line?

Hostile
06-30-2007, 03:29 PM
LMAO...Don't shoot the messenger folks!

Michael
06-30-2007, 03:30 PM
YEAH BUT HE DID IT CAUSE OF ONE PERSON, AND I KNOW FTK LONGER THAN YOU AND SEEMS LIKE YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH OF A BITCH HE IS.

Sparx
06-30-2007, 03:33 PM
YEAH BUT HE DID IT CAUSE OF ONE PERSON, AND I KNOW FTK LONGER THAN YOU AND SEEMS LIKE YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH OF A BITCH HE IS.

first of all stop typing in caps... shits annoying... second... y dont u focus on yourself, and ur OWN pathetic click for a change? oh i hear the village bell ringing... i think you need to go feed ur pet goat Mike....

MAW
06-30-2007, 03:52 PM
haha i never asked what Franchize the kid or somethin name related means...i just asked what Franchize meant with "Ehh"...

FranchizeTheKid
06-30-2007, 04:10 PM
Cuz At First We Had A Bit Of "Beef" MAW And Now We're Cool, I Couldn't Think Of Anything To Describe You Honestly

MAW
06-30-2007, 04:11 PM
Cuz At First We Had A Bit Of "Beef" MAW And Now We're Cool, I Couldn't Think Of Anything To Describe You Honestly

aah ok...jus wanted to know...yer ive no problem wit any1 here in the BC right now

FranchizeTheKid
06-30-2007, 04:12 PM
LOOK HOW MUCH OF A HATER HE IS.:Yayo:

No, You're The One Constantly IM'ing Me On MSN Talking Bout "What's Good" And Informing Me About Your New Clicks And Raps, You Think I Care About What You're Doing? You're Bi Polar...

Montana
06-30-2007, 04:13 PM
The InKorpation Iz Juz Me And Michealz Lil Project. If Da Click So Pathetic Why Am I Putting Out Better Shit Than Franchise?

FranchizeTheKid
06-30-2007, 04:15 PM

I Bit My Name? Explain... And Why Don't You Go "Live Your Life" And "Do Your Exams" And Just Hop Off Me, You Gotta Comment On Everything I Do? :unsure: Stalkin' Ass Mofucka

Chopz
06-30-2007, 04:17 PM
I'm not a Goat I'm a Human lol?

Well... Apart from that light comment i just made... I think that this interview was good... Yes it was a little short and perhaps personal questions weren't asked... But for somebody who has dropped basically nothing on the battle corner it was good none-the-less lol... Nice questions for what we were trying to find out... Props...

FranchizeTheKid
06-30-2007, 04:17 PM
The InKorpation Iz Juz Me And Michealz Lil Project. If Da Click So Pathetic Why Am I Putting Out Better Shit Than Franchise?

Because Michael Uses Lines Like "We're Microscopes, We Can See You" And He Gets Outshined By A Biter

Plus Anytime A Battle Occurs, You Both Have Excuses, Whatever Happened To The Crew Battle? With Sparx?

Montana
06-30-2007, 04:22 PM
I Didnt Back Out Of Crew Battle And I Told Sparx Id Battle Him 2Morrow And Got No Reply.

Hostile
06-30-2007, 04:36 PM

Well... Apart from that light comment i just made... I think that this interview was good... Yes it was a little short and perhaps personal questions weren't asked... But for somebody who has dropped basically nothing on the battle corner it was good none-the-less lol... Nice questions for what we were trying to find out... Props...

EXACTLY.!!!

FranchizeTheKid
06-30-2007, 04:57 PM

You Know I Regard You As The G.O.A.T. On The Net So Don't Play Dumb

Chopz
06-30-2007, 05:27 PM
You Know I Regard You As The G.O.A.T. On The Net So Don't Play Dumb

Lol... I wasn't playing dumb it is just natural...

DJ-NICKEL
06-30-2007, 06:02 PM
Seriously mayne, blackstar ten time the better real mc than you and other that you diss, i"m a victim of what homeboy? I don"t spent my time acting a big shot how much he smoke and all of that on the internet you loser.

FranchizeTheKid
06-30-2007, 06:09 PM
Seriously mayne, blackstar ten time the better real mc than you and other that you diss, i"m a victim of what homeboy? I don"t spent my time acting a big shot how much he smoke and all of that on the internet you loser.

Umm, You Don't Have A Right To Judge Me Or BlackStar Because We Both Beat You

Stay In School And Please Pay Attention In Language Arts Class

Sparx
06-30-2007, 06:34 PM
I Didnt Back Out Of Crew Battle And I Told Sparx Id Battle Him 2Morrow And Got No Reply.

if you get no reply, chances are im not online... anyway... tomoro? don't you need to study? so your going to bite... i mean write ur verse tonight?

and yes u both did back out of the crew battle... which was probly a good idea in retrospect... cuz i dont think either of u could touch anyone in my crew...

Lowkey Tha Warrior
06-30-2007, 07:21 PM
[I]Q: Lowkey

A: Too Cocky

appreciate it.....

FranchizeTheKid
06-30-2007, 07:36 PM
Wheres My Name?

On The Left Of Your Posts

Montana
06-30-2007, 08:51 PM
When The Fuck Ya Wanna Battle Ya Complaining Bastard I Sed 2morrow 2 Make Sure U Dont Start Crying Agen Man! Bite Nah Nah I Leave Dat For Your Boyfriend Fluxx U Dam Wel Know I Only Did Dat Once I Dont Give A Fuk Shitz Gettin Borin. Look Up The Thread I Did Not Back Out, Micheal Did. Your Crew (Commission) Iz Ran By Som1 U Bites Audio And Stage Performances, Stop Talking Shit.

DJ-NICKEL
06-30-2007, 08:55 PM
When The Fuck Ya Wanna Battle Ya Complaining Bastard I Sed 2morrow 2 Make Sure U Dont Start Crying Agen Man! Bite Nah Nah I Leave Dat For Your Boyfriend Fluxx U Dam Wel Know I Only Did Dat Once I Dont Give A Fuk Shitz Gettin Borin. Look Up The Thread I Did Not Back Out, Micheal Did. Your Crew (Commission) Iz Ran By Som1 U Bites Audio And Stage Performances, Stop Talking Shit.

MYSPACE.COM/REALDJNICKEL -holla @ me if you do audio

Hostile
06-30-2007, 09:28 PM
Why the FUCK is everybody clickin thanks for???

MAW
06-30-2007, 09:31 PM
Why the FUCK is everybody clickin thanks for???

yeh...i jus cud agree with u by clickin the "thanks" button...but i hate the button , so i write a comment. I agree with you Hostile...why the fuck...and Nickel it seems like u give the "thanks" to every1 that writes here...:D

DJ-NICKEL
06-30-2007, 09:36 PM
yeh...i jus cud agree with u by clickin the "thanks" button...but i hate the button , so i write a comment. I agree with you Hostile...why the fuck...and Nickel it seems like u give the "thanks" to every1 that writes here...:D

I don"t really care if i click it or not i just do when i feel like it. And is a good way to still be activated and not get log off automatic when I"m reading some news posted that I"M interested on. If some one send me something cool, i just type thank, click thank, or nothing. It don"T matter.

Hostile
06-30-2007, 09:41 PM
I don"t really care if i click it or not i just do when i feel like it. And is a good way to still be activated and not get log off automatic when I"m reading some news posted that I"M interested on. If some one send me something cool, i just type thank, click thank, or nothing. It don"T matter.

YEAH makes sense. because I'm always gettin logged off when I'm readin something and when I go to reply I gotta login again..It's VERY annoying..but I'm thru cloggin.

Back to you FTK......

Cap
06-30-2007, 10:52 PM
Anyone Who Could Make This Non-Beef Related Interview Into A Beef Related Thread Disgusts Me...

Smh

P.S. - Good Interview

Sparx
07-01-2007, 02:03 AM

im not complaining about anything... you do give a fuck cuz anytime sum1 mentions that ur a biter... which you are... you get pissed... no1 runs the commission... and you talk more shit then i do, so sit the fuck down... biter...

$tate
07-01-2007, 04:18 AM
I suppose the interview was alright, nuthin special though.

BlackStar
07-01-2007, 07:57 AM
Umm, You Don't Have A Right To Judge Me Or BlackStar Because We Both Beat You

15 years old, and still on the dumb side
you are "shit", that's why you're "brown pride"

BRAP! (shooting with my water gun with extra water tank, laser pointer, XLV 2000, double barrel and water granates)

MAW
07-01-2007, 08:33 AM

BRAP! (shooting with my water gun with extra water tank, laser pointer, XLV 2000, double barrel and water granates)

Are you high? :)

Montana
07-01-2007, 09:07 AM
im not complaining about anything... you do give a fuck cuz anytime sum1 mentions that ur a biter... which you are... you get pissed... no1 runs the commission... and you talk more shit then i do, so sit the fuck down... biter...

Ive Always Been sat Down.

BlackStar
07-01-2007, 09:11 AM
Are you high? :)

nope...I don't smoke...

Nickolai
07-01-2007, 11:46 AM
Lol At This Thread

Where's The Mods When Yu Need Them

BlackStar
07-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Lol At This Thread

Where's The Mods When Yu Need Them

why? It's all on topic...it's still about FTK and Hostile

Montana
07-01-2007, 11:56 AM
I'd Make A Well Sik Interview People SHud Get At Me Fo Diz

DJ-NICKEL
07-01-2007, 12:53 PM

your serious? you older than me and don"t even know what you"r saying when you even type the word brown pride. but let keep this on topic.

POC Was Here
07-12-2007, 09:00 AM
Boooooooooooooooring

FranchizeTheKid
07-13-2007, 10:17 PM
Boooooooooooooooring

Just Like Your Drunken Tales

POC Was Here
07-14-2007, 04:30 AM

Go Talk About Kicks Or Something..... You Bore Me

BlackStar
07-14-2007, 07:46 AM

I like them! The Irish tales are the best! Did he tell you the story about the dog that he confused with his girl? No? It's fucking disgusting but damn funny!

POC Was Here
07-14-2007, 07:48 AM
I like them! The Irish tales are the best! Did he tell you the story about the dog that he confused with his girl? No? It's fucking disgusting but damn funny!

I Thought That Dog Was Your Mother.........

BlackStar
07-14-2007, 07:51 AM
I Thought That Dog Was Your Mother.........

Oh, I didn't know that my mum has a new boyfriend...mhhh...I thought she's happy with my dad :huh:

You mother has a bald head and is the strongest in jail!

Montana
07-14-2007, 09:03 AM
Oh, I didn't know that my mum has a new boyfriend...mhhh...I thought she's happy with my dad :huh:

You mother has a bald head and is the strongest in jail!

Your*********************