PDA

View Full Version : i need some tips

D-block fan
06-30-2007, 03:53 AM
i haven't been dating for a while. and i got a question for ya. how the hell do i ask a girl out??? and like lets say that i know this girl that used to be like a sister to me but i wanna ask her out. how the hell would i do that. now im not lookin for long time realationships im just looking for some fun dates

Dernno
06-30-2007, 09:01 AM
Your first problem is asking a girl out. That gives them the opportunity to say no. You take a girl out. I used to just knock around on doors asking if I could see peoples daughters until one I liked came to the door and I would take them out.

Dernno
06-30-2007, 09:01 AM
Your first problem is asking a girl out. That gives them the opportunity to say no. You take a girl out. I used to just knock around on doors asking if I could see peoples daughters until one I liked came to the door and I would take them out.

MAW
06-30-2007, 09:19 AM
it was obvious that Dernno comes into this here...mayne am askin u..if ur really 20...HAVE U GOT NO LIFE?

Edit: sorry D-block for clogging your thread

CopOnDr.Monkley
06-30-2007, 09:22 AM
Forget about, its not worth it. The risk of rejection is far too much. Mostof them are ugly anyway and the good looking ones are too intimidating to even consider. UNless of course you just act like an asshole to them, hitting them and calling them fat and stuff. they love that stuff.

CopOnDr.Monkley
06-30-2007, 09:22 AM
Luckily Im really good in bed so i dont have thios problem, my reputation does the work for me.

Dernno
06-30-2007, 03:52 PM
it was obvious that Dernno comes into this here...mayne am askin u..if ur really 20...HAVE U GOT NO LIFE?

Edit: sorry D-block for clogging your thread

Well I wank alot so just whatever I can fit in around all the wanking

MAW
06-30-2007, 04:02 PM
pls delete my post

D-block fan
07-01-2007, 01:33 AM
^^^^^^^That was funny

FranchizeTheKid
07-01-2007, 03:49 AM
Tell Her "Well I Know We Have Been Friends For A Long Time But I Have Really Been Liking You Lately, You're Beautiful And Say All The Right Things, So With That Said, Would You Go Out With Me?" Iono That's How I Got My Last Girlfriend... If She Says No To That Then You're Either Ugly Or She's A Bitch

BlackStar
07-01-2007, 09:29 AM
rape her !

Flash
07-01-2007, 11:52 AM
rape her !

that would be good

MAW
07-01-2007, 05:17 PM
pls be serious...ok D-block i think that Franchize's tip is a pretty good one...but if she says no.....then...that's really embarassing for you :(

BlackStar
07-01-2007, 05:32 PM
pls be serious...ok D-block i think that Franchize's tip is a pretty good one...but if she says no.....then...that's really embarassing for you :(

fuck off! that's life man! You can't get everything you want! try it at least! You're not the only one who's talking to a girl. It can work or not...that's the risk. But you will know it after you try it. So grap your balls and do it! Ask her out!
"Hey I like you blablabla...do you want to date with me" (if you know her)
"Hey you're looking cute blablabla can I get your number" (if you don't know her)

I wasted so much time in the past just staring at a girl and be too afraid to ask her for her number. Just do it and you can have her/do it you can search a new one.

MAW
07-01-2007, 05:48 PM
^^^ i think u didnt understand what im talkin bout...cuz there were many wordplays and metas and similies in my text!

BlackStar
07-01-2007, 07:40 PM
^^^ i think u didnt understand what im talkin bout...cuz there were many wordplays and metas and similies in my text!

oh now I see them....(pause)...

BlackStar
07-01-2007, 07:40 PM
NOT !

Flash
07-01-2007, 09:45 PM
fuck off! that's life man! You can't get everything you want! try it at least! You're not the only one who's talking to a girl. It can work or not...that's the risk. But you will know it after you try it. So grap your balls and do it! Ask her out!
"Hey I like you blablabla...do you want to date with me" (if you know her)
"Hey you're looking cute blablabla can I get your number" (if you don't know her)

I wasted so much time in the past just staring at a girl and be too afraid to ask her for her number. Just do it and you can have her/do it you can search a new one.

i think someone gave you that advise Star...someone smart.......:roll:

PaC3Y
07-02-2007, 01:50 AM
IIf She Says No To That Then You're Either Ugly Or She's A Bitch

Or maybe she's used to being 'just friends'

FranchizeTheKid
07-02-2007, 02:13 AM
Or maybe she's used to being 'just friends'

Aka Stuck Up Bitch

FranchizeTheKid
07-02-2007, 02:17 AM
Tell Her "Well I Know We Have Been Friends For A Long Time But I Have Really Been Liking You Lately, You're Beautiful And Say All The Right Things, So With That Said, Would You Go Out With Me?" Iono That's How I Got My Last Girlfriend... If She Says No To That Then You're Either Ugly Or She's A Bitch

Ayo D Block, Don't Do This Word For Word But Something VERY Similar, Also Drop The "Beautiful" Word, Not Sexy Or Cute, For Some Reason Girls The Word Beautiful Means The World To Them

Also, Start Flirting With Her A Bit Before You Do This So She Can See You In That Kinda Sense Fam, Ohhh And Ask Her If She Wants To Go Out To The Movies Or Something As Friends But Make Sure It's A Scary Movie Or Sumthin So She Can Cling To You :D

This Is Just Shit I Know That Works...

D-block fan
07-02-2007, 02:39 AM
alright thanks FTK. and everyone else who has either given me real advice or added humor to this thread

CopOnDr.Monkley
07-02-2007, 05:56 AM
c'mon guys lets be realistical. if you have ti ask for advice about mornal social interaction on the internet, youre fucked before you start. personally i think this guy should buy one of those torches thats like a vagininia and be happy with his lot. dos anyone disagree with me? anyone? no didnt think so.

BlackStar
07-02-2007, 06:37 AM
c'mon guys lets be realistical. if you have ti ask for advice about mornal social interaction on the internet, youre fucked before you start. personally i think this guy should buy one of those torches thats like a vagininia and be happy with his lot. dos anyone disagree with me? anyone? no didnt think so.

no !

Dernno
07-02-2007, 09:00 AM
Just be rich and you wont be able to keep them away

Girlakawildchild
07-02-2007, 10:22 AM
just ask her all she can say is yes or no life will still go on

MAW
07-02-2007, 11:28 AM
NOT !

Sorry then ur just ignorant...but i really sayin u didnt understand what i meant...but i think myself didnt mean it like i said...weird....Thread Closed ha-ha

Dernno
07-02-2007, 12:54 PM
Write a rap song and sing it to her. I'd say that would get her moist. Just steal it from the battle corner

CopOnDr.Monkley
07-02-2007, 01:01 PM
Start a blog about her!!!!

D-block fan
07-03-2007, 01:49 AM

like ur Location says "FUCK OFF"

Dernno
07-03-2007, 05:33 AM

I'm glad someone finally said it. Thats probably not even a real place

CopOnDr.Monkley
07-03-2007, 08:18 AM
:huh:
you fuck off!

The Illustrious One
07-10-2007, 10:24 AM
d block brah..

you just walk to the girl, and be like "a bay bay"...

and the rest is... hahaha.. j/k.

no, just be yourself man, just say whatever you feel needs to be said, don't try to put on an act or whatever, just act normal. she'll probably say yes. no worries.

P.S. - but try the whole "a bay bay" scenario first. it works.

CopOnDr.Monkley
07-11-2007, 07:55 AM
show her how big your dick is!

CopOnDr.Monkley
07-11-2007, 07:56 AM
maybe that only works for me though!

seriously though, try it

Dernno
07-11-2007, 08:02 AM
Just dip it in warm water and/or bang one out before you show her. Thats what I do

lilsam
07-12-2007, 02:01 PM
Get Drunk Together And Flirt With Her, But NOT All Out. So, If She Rejects It, BLAME THE DRINK! If Something Happens, It Will Be Bound 2 Be An Issue And You'll HAVE To Discuss It To 'Sort It Out', There U Can Say What You Wanna Say. Gives U A Platform.

Dernno
07-16-2007, 11:59 AM
Thats got to be the most useless possible help including all the ones taking the piss. Seriously, get her drunk? There are way more effective substances anyway, pheromones, money, rohypnol, a letter

FranchizeTheKid
07-17-2007, 08:26 AM
Or You Could Just Rape Her :D

Montana
07-17-2007, 08:56 AM
Tell Her U Wanna Fuck Her.

FranchizeTheKid
07-17-2007, 09:15 AM
And Play The Akon Song In The Background While Doing It^^^

J.M.C.
07-18-2007, 07:12 PM
ill jus say...dont go over da line where she notices dat ur really interested in her,but jus be friendly wit her...if u see signs dat shes diggin u...keep talkin to her...but dont make ur self look like an idiot by showiin her how desperate u are and nex thing u kno u ask her out or do a move on her and she ends up REJECTIN u

Montana
07-19-2007, 01:59 PM
'She Want The G Wid The Biggest Nuts And Guess What He Is I And I Am Him Slim Wid The Tempting Grin'

BlackStar
07-19-2007, 02:13 PM
page 2
rape her !

page 4
Or You Could Just Rape Her :D

*standing ovation*

bite of the month...:glare:

Lil' Infamous
07-21-2007, 02:07 PM
lol^ poor blackstar

text message her
avoids there being nervousness in yur voice and if she says no it avoids akward situations afterward (until the next day possibly)
down side is there could be quite a while before you get yur answer.

BlackStar
07-21-2007, 07:28 PM
lol^ poor blackstar

text message her
avoids there being nervousness in yur voice and if she says no it avoids akward situations afterward (until the next day possibly)
down side is there could be quite a while before you get yur answer.

I'm rich biatch! lol

and I think a txt message is the biggest bullshit you can make! You aren't a pussy, are you? So ask her if you see her. Another possibility is to give her YOUR number and say "call back" or something. Get her in a conversation. Women love to talk lol...oh and if you're really tooooo scared to ask her when you see her, call her and ask her on phone if she wants to go out with you. But txting is bullshit. Nothing is more unpersonal than a txt message. Oh and the nervousness is natural, so you keep it real and I don't think she'll say: "oh, you're nervous...you're a pussy!" Come on, she's a girl, she think :"Oh he's nervous...he's so cute". And for real, it's easier to write a "no" back then explaining you why she doesn't want to go out. I would say the chance that she'll go out with you when you ask her personal his much higher than writing a txt message.

murder1705
07-27-2007, 02:14 AM
i haven't been dating for a while. and i got a question for ya. how the hell do i ask a girl out??? and like lets say that i know this girl that used to be like a sister to me but i wanna ask her out. how the hell would i do that. now im not lookin for long time realationships im just looking for some fun dates

Dude i have the same problem dont worry just take these peoples advice it should work