PDA

View Full Version : Fuck A LoC

BlackStar
06-29-2007, 12:16 PM
Eyebagz and me are doing a text EP! Well...this is our first track! It has a fucking deep message and I had to cry when I wrote it. Everyone who doesn't get the message...kill yourself.

The name of the EP is: The Black-Eye EP
I know we're geniuses! So let's start with the most emotional track on this EP

It's called: fuck a LoC
explanation: well...since this song is flow based and we're fucking it and LoC is the definition of flow...we're fucking him (no homommomomoomo)

[BlackStar]

the words in this verse are unheard
when I lurk in this world of murk
searching a bird which I can hurt
and pay her with my perk, I jerk
I take a dirk and irk her like a nerd
explore her curls like Captain Kirk
I spurt and blurt out like a Zerg
and I leave this playing court with a smirk
laughin about my personal quirk
you can't shirk from this gird
do you like the verbs in this blurb?
I leave you commando like a Scot without a skirt
I use unknown vocabs from dictionaries at breakfast
they hit you like bombshells of the IRA in Belfast
get pissed and give a fuck what's in your head is
spit multiz till you're helpless and Eye gonna end this

[Hook]

two mcs skill shining so bright its detramental to your eyesight
never bite as we ignite an excite and invite a lyrical revoulotion tonight
Spitting sickening blows dimminishing foes with quickening blows
Eye sticking shit up his nose stars got an injustice to oppose jus sick as fuck i suppose

[Eyebagz]

Impeccable and respectable so dope i should be fucking injectable
Like pokemon wack mcs i collect-em-all im delectable and undetectable
Stroll into town looking the star of the gritty city saw me now ya pants are shity
Try an catch me youl never get me get sneak in ya house an strangle ya lil kitty
Undisputed ruthless reputed youl get booted and looted ya life polluted
Sickness that couldn’t be computed shss ya being muted to this you weren’t suited
Rerouted from the depths of hell leaving you batter bruised an broken down a well
Spit on you from the top then spit fire as i yell got you under my torturess spell
Farewell to everything you ever loved smash your world to tatters
Ill grab you as your about to float above then beat your soul till its shattered
Drug addict how i have it but im plain amazing like a gymnastic spastic
But trus if i see something ill grab it but not to sell jus to fucking smash it
An I see you chattin shit but you couldnt get a gig stranded on a cruise ship
An no played mother jokes i fucked ya grandma till her hip clicked
Sensational flow letting you know eyebagz one day wil fucking blow
Stealing the show your like whoa so hot i sunbath in the fucking snow

[Hook]
Eye sticking shit up his nose stars got an injustice to oppose jus sick as fuck i suppose

word hoe...

Hostile
06-29-2007, 12:47 PM
It was tight. Multies out the ass...I never seen that from either of you before but maybe I wasn't looking in the past.

I'm going to do a bar for bar later on so keep your eyes peeled.

And were you serious about crying? I don't see the message so I'm going to commit suicide later. CTDL

BlackStar
06-29-2007, 12:53 PM
And were you serious about crying? I don't see the message so I'm going to commit suicide later. CTDL

muhahahahahahaha...:eazy: LMFAO

Flash
06-29-2007, 01:10 PM
nice one i started cryin too :(

DJ-NICKEL
06-29-2007, 02:32 PM
Seriously mayne stop texting, and get to a pro studio to record that. You like a new black star or other tight mc. Good job eye too of course. i really like the message of this one.

BlackStar
06-29-2007, 02:51 PM
Seriously mayne stop texting, and get to a pro studio to record that. You like a new black star or other tight mc. Good job eye too of course. i really like the message of this one.

don't worry...new audio will come soon...

FranchizeTheKid
06-29-2007, 04:25 PM
Eyebagz and me are doing a text EP! Well...this is our first track! It has a fucking deep message and I had to cry when I wrote it. Everyone who doesn't get the message...kill yourself.

explanation: well...since this song is flow based and we're fucking it and LoC is the definition of flow...we're fucking him (no homommomomoomo) :unsure: You Need Like 50 No Homos For That

[Hook]

Spitting sickening flows dimminishing foes with quickening blows

[b]Nice Hook

[Eyebagz]

It's Aight
Stroll into town looking the star of the gritty city saw me now ya pants are shity
Try an catch me youl never get me get sneak in ya house an strangle ya lil kitty
Lol
Sickness that couldn’t be computed shss ya being muted to this you weren’t suited
Good Internal Rhyming And What Not
Rerouted from the depths of hell leaving you batter bruised an broken down a well
Spit on you from the top then spit fire as i yell got you under my torturess spell
Ehh, Wack
Ill grab you as your about to float above then beat your soul till its shattered
Dope, First Line Is Very Nice Cuz How It Flows
Coo
Lol, Good
Erm, Alright

[Hook]

word hoe...

Eyebagz Verse Was Good, Not Very Lyrical But Funny And Flowed Nice, 8/10

BlackStar
06-29-2007, 04:32 PM
Eyebagz Verse Was Good, Not Very Lyrical

rofl...go kill yourself! Damn Bagz, they call us vocab rappers at first and then we come with a multiz based verse and they call you not very lyrical and me "Subpar" (whatever this means).

I hope LoC appreciates our work...we gave him a shoutout at least.

thx for the feed lil Mario!

FranchizeTheKid
06-29-2007, 04:55 PM
This Is Why I Don't Like Feeding You BlackStar, If I Don't Say It's Good, You Bitch About It...

BlackStar
06-29-2007, 05:03 PM
This Is Why I Don't Like Feeding You BlackStar, If I Don't Say It's Good, You Bitch About It...

don't feed me then...noone forces you. and where did you gave me feed? These 2 lines saying I'm subpart??? yea...I saw that you edited your post. Cool then...gtg...have to give Hostile some feed

well...thx for reading!

Lowkey Tha Warrior
06-29-2007, 05:03 PM

Eyebagz,that was tha best 2 linez in this whole drop......BlackStar i wasnt feelin yourz, nothin stood out, multi'z werent as strong as people say, ya overall lyricz look watered down....ya barz n content are random, tha whole "perk, dirk, jerk, kirk" linez you just rhymed to rhyme, no real rhythm to it....

i would like to hear ya audio Star, cuz to me this verse wouldnt be dope....

5/10

BlackStar
06-29-2007, 05:10 PM
Eyebagz,that was tha best 2 linez in this whole drop......BlackStar i wasnt feelin yourz, nothin stood out, multi'z werent as strong as people say, ya overall lyricz look watered down....ya barz n content are random, tha whole "perk, dirk, jerk, kirk" linez you just rhymed to rhyme, no real rhythm to it....

i would like to hear ya audio Star, cuz to me this verse wouldnt be dope....

5/10

I wouldn't put it in audio! Hell no! This is nothing more than a practise! Yall are mother tongue speaker (English)! I'm not. I learn the rhyming words on this way. I know it looked forced and I know that this was mad random but that's just text. Saying "it's mad emotional and deep" was ironic as fuck...there is no content in my verse! there is no message in it! But my next audio track will flow better 'cause of this practise, my freestyles will be better 'cause I know more rhyming words now 'cause of this practise!
Be sure...content/storytelling will coming soon...but I know that yall are too lazy to read it (track will be on hostile's LP).

Thx for the feed Lowkey!

Lowkey Tha Warrior
06-29-2007, 05:14 PM
I wouldn't put it in audio! Hell no! This is nothing more than a practise! Yall are mother tongue speaker (English)! I'm not. I learn the rhyming words on this way. I know it looked forced and I know that this was mad random but that's just text. Saying "it's mad emotional and deep" was ironic as fuck...there is no content in my verse! there is no message in it! But my next audio track will flow better 'cause of this practise, my freestyles will be better 'cause I know more rhyming words now 'cause of this practise!
Be sure...content/storytelling will coming soon...but I know that yall are too lazy to read it (track will be on hostile's LP).

Thx for the feed Lowkey!

aight mayne, do what you do....if you get a second peep "Look At Me Now", i'll check ya audio when you drop it....

-1-

FranchizeTheKid
06-29-2007, 05:54 PM
Better Than Nothing BlackStar, I'd Rather Have 2 Lines Of Feed Than Nothing

BlackStar
06-29-2007, 05:59 PM
Better Than Nothing BlackStar, I'd Rather Have 2 Lines Of Feed Than Nothing

and I said THANK YOU for the 2 lines! The fuck do you want from me? All you said was:
I can't feed your verse for some reason
You Need Like 50 No Homos For That
BlackStar was "Subpar" 5/10

That's not even a feedback!!!! So stop cloggin now! Thx for giving Shaun feed!

nuff said!

lilsam
06-29-2007, 06:51 PM

explanation: well...since this song is flow based and we're fucking it and LoC is the definition of flow...we're fucking him (no homommomomoomo)

[BlackStar]

Multis OK But Seem Slightly Forced And Unnatural. Ive Seen Better From You, Seems Freestyled? I Expected Better, But The Multis Are Ok Ad The Flow Is Nice.

[Hook]

[Eyebagz]

I Liked This Verse, Multis Are Very Good And The Pokemon Line Is Sick. I Like It, But Too Much Emphasis Placed On Multis AT Times, But The Flow is Great!

[Hook]

word hoe...
Overall, 7/10, Nice Song BuT Seems Rushed

BlackStar
06-29-2007, 07:02 PM
Overall, 7/10, Nice Song BuT Seems Rushed

thx sam! naw not freestyled but i wrote it in 2 hours...so yea...it was rushed (I need def more time for my verses).

but I think it was a good practise for Shaun and me...

Hostile
06-29-2007, 09:35 PM

Thx for the feed Lowkey!

I knew there was no fucking message. I'm not stupid and I'm not that blind.

Wat LP? Not the one coming up. You should just post it up as LOTW since we haven't had one in a loong time. I don't think it goes with the message of my textape

BlackStar
06-30-2007, 05:36 AM
I knew there was no fucking message. I'm not stupid and I'm not that blind.

Wat LP? Not the one coming up. You should just post it up as LOTW since we haven't had one in a loong time. I don't think it goes with the message of my textape

lol...

And were you serious about crying? I don't see the message so I'm going to commit suicide later.

I know that you were kidding H! But it was damn funny that you said you gonna commit suicide later. lol
That's why I said to FTK, go kill yourself 'cause he said Eyebagz verse wasn't really lyrically. I mean, what does he expect when I wrote that shit above our track lol?
That's Shaun and me...we're freaking out sometimes! Besure...that was just the beginning!:D :eazy: :smokin: :Yayo: :roll: :wub: :unsure: :laugh: :angry: :huh: :( wow...so many emotions...I'll use them in my next drops!

Summer_heat
06-30-2007, 07:20 PM
well i thot it was good, considerin u guys never do this, i thot it was a nice change. shocked to see Eye do it, thot he was terribly against it lol.
Uli, u flowed nice, urs was like a more comical verse, but i liked it, i mean u had some good lines in their like that captain Kirk 1, n what not, i cant qoute owt now lol im on the second page!
Eye, ur essence was totally there, where as for Uli it was totally different, n if it said anonymous for each verse, id b able to tell ur lyrical style apart from any other i have seen, Uli, urs was nothin what so ever like ur usual style, and i wudnt b able to identiffy it, so well done on it. its all bout tryin init, not like we come up here n complete know how to do erythin, u have to have a start, n ppl may front like they was always hot, but thats a load of bullshit.
anyways thats me feed. lol

$tate
07-01-2007, 04:26 AM
I dont know why ya rating so slow, but my opinion this shit was dope, 8.8/10
Liked Blacks vocab...

BlackStar
07-01-2007, 07:15 AM
thx summer, yea it was pretty funny that Shaun jumped on this train. We wanted to make a "skill" verse where we just spit multiz. I hardly try to keep it on one rhyming word but after 11 lines...puh...couldn't find/imagine any lol.
And I think this line said enough:

I use unknown vocabs from dictionaries

lol, true shit! Well, it was't my first one. I spitted a multi-based verse on Sparx's "Twice Inna Lifetime" but I added a rhyming word till the end (last 4 lines 5 rhyming words).
Thx again for the feedback...I'll try to get Shaun here to say something (lazy mo'fucker)

thx $tate! Haven't seen you in a while!

LOC
07-01-2007, 05:33 PM
:eazy: nice to see im on the brain fellaz, i thought this was a diss i was bout 2 get heated....the only thing dat didnt flow properly was the hook, but it culda been fixed with a structure change.

star yur verse had a nice flow started out nice but u left the Jerk, Kirk sound for too long, only changed ur flow and rhymin word once thruout the verse try switch it up a lil.

Bagz, ur vocab was hella mean, flow was pretty good too but was a lil worse off imo coz of the structure. sum funny lines. good ish guyz.

Payce...And fuck you! Really will be blackeyes if i catch u fuckin with mines again:smokin:

DJ-NICKEL
07-01-2007, 05:43 PM
I like the part when eye say the line something like this- screaming now your under my spell) that give it action to the lyric, in other word this rap lyric have some power in it.especially if it was Audio, but i could wait for a better one if black star say this practice.

when he colabo with the other black star. mos def, other mc ha.that be dope to have on a cd to hear. the beat need to be raw though

BlackStar
07-01-2007, 07:21 PM
when he colabo with the other black star. mos def, other mc ha.that be dope to have on a cd to hear. the beat need to be raw though

would be sick to rap with one of them...would be sick to rap with both of them! We'll see...:D

JaTahChild01
07-02-2007, 12:56 AM
^hmmm first 2 lines are somewhat inspired then 'pay her with my perk I jerk??" shit barely makes sense. Maybes its the english translation im lost in.

^end was a big creative but like others are saying u just rhyming to rhyme right here

^lost the flow alittle bit here and continued again on the same rhyne scheme

^again a nice creative attempt failed alittle bit in delivery but i see what your going for

^ok line

^more of filler but one of the better flows in your verse.

[Hook]

^too many mutlis too quickly for a chorus. Only time i find that flows well is when your ending a verse. Slow down and space out the multis

^rhymed blows twice...

^wtf?lol yall coming off alittle homo, whats eye sticking up his nose with Star lol?

[Eyebagz]

^first line was really nice second fell off a tad but the mutlis are nice and flow better than your counterpart

^wasnt feeling any of this part

^this was nice. Maybe alittle crammed with multis but it works

^decent

^again decent line, your verses dont really go together on content much

^this flowed right, perfect amount of mulitis in your bar suzed

^mehh

^nice attempt multis rushed together again though

[Hook]

Overal i thought the emphasis on multis took away from the song rather than added to it. That kirk-jerk flow black had going really took his verse down a peg. Eyebagz had a few real nice bars and then 1-2 that were subpar. Sometimes your flow was perfect then others you went multi happy and kinda ruined it. Its not about having too many or too few mutlis its how well you space them out. If you only have 1-2-3 words in between it sounds rushed but if u can space em out more then you will be good. Content was alittle sparatic which takes away from meaning in the song cuz it was kinda random. 2 verse song and blacks was alittle short as well...did eyebagz write the chorus cuz the structure looks more like his?

Overal-6/10

Eyebagz
07-02-2007, 01:27 AM
yer i wrote it and thanks for the feed erry body

FranchizeTheKid
07-02-2007, 02:25 AM
^wtf?lol yall coming off alittle homo, whats eye sticking up his nose with Star lol?

Drugs Probably, Bagz Is A Fiend

BlackStar
07-02-2007, 06:30 AM
thx for the feed Odin