PDA

View Full Version : Fat Joe Goes Platinum :D :D :D

Montana
06-28-2007, 05:01 PM
Fat Joe has earned a platinum plaque for Ringtone sales in excess of 1 million for his single "Make It Rain" feat. Lil' Wayne. The song appeared on his 2006 album "Me, Myself & I".

The song, which reached as high as No. 13 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart, was one of the biggest hits of Joe’s career.

“Fat Joe and Terror Squad Entertainment have been great to work with and are a prime example of what we can bring to a project,” said Neil Levine, Imperial Records Senior VP/GM. “We bring the same pioneering spirit and dedication to quality music at the original Imperial, but with expertise and resources right for independent urban artists today.”

I Am Still Lendin This CD Of Lil Sam Lol. I Dont Think the Actual Album Will Reach Plat Fo A While

MAW
06-28-2007, 05:06 PM
nice news....i felt that Make It Rain is a great track...tho i like Merc's cover version Let It Bang more

FranchizeTheKid
06-28-2007, 05:07 PM
LMAO @ RINGTONE SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW YA RINGTONE O PLAT BEFORE YOUR ALBUM??? Lol

MAW
06-28-2007, 05:10 PM
LMAO @ RINGTONE SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW YA RINGTONE O PLAT BEFORE YOUR ALBUM??? Lol

that's really kinda fukd up...ringtone shit goes high and albums sales down...weird shit...even Crooked I freestyled bout it :D

LOC
06-28-2007, 05:46 PM
good job, still gets his money, make it rain is hot.