PDA

View Full Version : The Rebirth

koncret
06-26-2007, 11:58 PM
Seems as out of touch with life seeking a resurrection
Looking to reconnect to the world like reestablishin an internet connection
I find myself Left Oblivious Vacant and Emptied when I look inside myself for affection
Lookin at life wit a different viewas if my veins turned to an orchestra an I don know who puppetering this string section
My heart been stolen and broken so with that Koncret gone I have a major elevation
So with that in consideration im focusing on my education
and so I can be a role model for future generations
with theis reconstruction of my thought foundation my demons will be in a confrontation
expect more lyrics from me because that seems to be there works best DEMONstration
gonna be like 300 the way reanimate domination so corner be ready I finally got some motivation
but now I might not show my dark affiliation as much cus i been threw a transformation
lost inside life like the son I aborted due to my unprotected procreation
gonna buy a mic so I can music be Damien Demontae Trotter’s illumination
owe it to the mother that I didn’t relize wanted to bear the fruit of my ejaculation
100% real so feel free to have an investigation but soon im gonna make rap my occupation
But im gonna be a new face during my rejuvenation and bring along sophistication
Made a mistake givin me my liberation cus I rethought my life during my incarceration
Court case july 6 due to a stupid altercation and after that books an music gonna get my dedication
Say my style not tailored for the game but I think its time for alterations
its time the Kon and the corner need activation lets get to spittin and get like mutes click off the conversations

im gonna get to feedin drops and collabin so holla at me

Hostile
06-27-2007, 03:13 PM
I really don't know what to say. I'm tired of telling people that they rhymes are tight...and all that positive bs, because I've ran out of words.

I'm sayin it was good....u and ur big vocab. BUT I don't see the flow.

Leon Fluxx
06-30-2007, 12:48 AM
THAT FIRE!!! COMMISSION WHAT UP.. Koncret in da place to be.. and he got to rock da mic.. shit aint free.. holla niggaz.. He dont shoot freestyles fo free.. he killin em ... Pay da nigga his royalities..

Flash
06-30-2007, 09:11 AM
only mic you are rockin is the one bited.......

MAW
06-30-2007, 09:58 AM

Fluxx talked bout Konkret...

Hostile
06-30-2007, 12:29 PM

How unnecessary.

Montana
06-30-2007, 01:41 PM
Very Gd Drop, Flow And Structure Needs Working On But Lyrically Sikk.

JaTahChild01
07-02-2007, 01:18 AM
Seems as out of touch with life seeking a resurrection
Looking to reconnect to the world like reestablishin an internet connection
^nice mutlis and flow

I find myself Left Oblivious Vacant and Emptied when I look inside myself for affection
^ughh not another depressed song

Lookin at life wit a different viewas if my veins turned to an orchestra an I don know who puppetering this string section
^if you actually stop and think about this line its one of the most vivid lines I've reading in a long time. Im feeling old now, but does anyone remember that freddy movie where the kids writsts were ripped out and freddy used them as string like a puppet lol? Very nice line

My heart been stolen and broken so with that Koncret gone I have a major elevation
^mehh

So with that in consideration im focusing on my education
and so I can be a role model for future generations
^thata boy

with theis reconstruction of my thought foundation my demons will be in a confrontation
expect more lyrics from me because that seems to be there works best DEMONstration
^haha nice word play, you cant go one drop without mentioning some form of lucifer lol

gonna be like 300 the way reanimate domination so corner be ready I finally got some motivation
^300 does seem like your style movie

but now I might not show my dark affiliation as much cus i been threw a transformation
lost inside life like the son I aborted due to my unprotected procreation
^now did u actually abort the son cuz thatd impress me! nah j/p very deep line and something people would relate to if this were an audio song gettin spins

gonna buy a mic so I can music be Damien Demontae Trotter’s illumination
owe it to the mother that I didn’t relize wanted to bear the fruit of my ejaculation
^very nice lines

100% real so feel free to have an investigation but soon im gonna make rap my occupation
^thats alotta peoples aims

But im gonna be a new face during my rejuvenation and bring along sophistication
^you sound exactly like saul williams at times, like right here.

Made a mistake givin me my liberation cus I rethought my life during my incarceration
Court case july 6 due to a stupid altercation and after that books an music gonna get my dedication
^nice flow, is this about the same shit u were telling me about before?

Say my style not tailored for the game but I think its time for alterations
its time the Kon and the corner need activation lets get to spittin and get like mutes click off the conversations
^nice finish with a personal touch for everyone on the board to get

nice job good to have u back family.