PDA

View Full Version : r.i.p Chris Beniot

R U L E
06-25-2007, 10:06 PM
Chris Benoit, his wife and Son were found dead in there house today.....R.I.P. to all 3 of them

as a fan growing up i loved watching the great wrestlers...he was one of my favs. along with Bret Hart and Owen Hart...its a sad night tonight.

R.I.P. Chris Benoit

Mpire4Life
06-25-2007, 10:22 PM
YEA I WAS GONNA POST THIS

DEF R.I.P TO HIM AND HIS FAMILY, ALSO 1 OF MY FAVORITE WRESTLERS OF ALL TIME TOO.....SAD

R.I.P CHRIS BENOIT
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/2/29/200px-Chris_benoit.jpg

Mpire4Life
06-25-2007, 10:30 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286673,00.html

venni vetti vecci
06-26-2007, 01:16 AM
couldn't say he was my favourite entertainer but when it came down to pure wrestling skill he was one of the best.

1967 - Chris Benoit - 2007
My well wishes go out to the entire Benoit Family.

venni vetti vecci
06-26-2007, 01:25 AM
http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superstars/chrisbenoit/articles/benoitupdate
They Belive Chris Benoit Murdered his Wife on the Saturday His Son on the Sunday & himself on Monday.
I can't help but wonder what was going on through his head.
May God Have Mercy On His Soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackdove
06-26-2007, 05:18 AM
Dang..this is crazy....how could he have kill his wife and son? wat happened man? i need to read more about this. what were his motives? dang.

venni vetti vecci
06-26-2007, 08:55 AM
No one knows as of yet but wwe.com seem to have the most up to date news.

murda mami
06-26-2007, 09:32 AM
man evry1 seems 2 b dyin in tha wrestlin world!
R.I.P c.benoit

Mpire4Life
06-26-2007, 10:05 AM
http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superstars/chrisbenoit/articles/benoitupdate
They Belive Chris Benoit Murdered his Wife on the Saturday His Son on the Sunday & himself on Monday.
I can't help but wonder what was going on through his head.
May God Have Mercy On His Soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sounds so fucked up.....and if he did murder....i would think twice be4 i say R.I.P

B 187 B
06-26-2007, 10:23 AM
YEA I WAS GONNA POST THIS

DEF R.I.P TO HIM AND HIS FAMILY, ALSO 1 OF MY FAVORITE WRESTLERS OF ALL TIME TOO.....SAD

R.I.P CHRIS BENOIT
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/2/29/200px-Chris_benoit.jpg

R.I.P CHRIS BENOIT I CAN'T BELIVET I'M A BIG FAN OF WWE EVERY WEEK I WATCH IT FRIDY/MONDAY/TUSDAY " SMACKDOWN , RAW , ECW " ...
1.ST EDDI AND KNOW BENOIT THAT BAD MAN ....

R.I.P CHRIS YOU THE ONLY ONE UNITED CHIMPUN .. REST IN PEACE

MAW
06-26-2007, 10:27 AM
how the fuck were they killed? most sad is that the son died...

Blackdove
06-26-2007, 12:56 PM
I cant r.i.p this man...as much as i liked him as a wrestler but what he did is fucked up man.

Mpire4Life
06-26-2007, 01:05 PM
^^^ they arent for shore about this, but thats what it looks like....and i agree, like i said be4, if this is true...i'll think twice be4 i say R.I.P....cuz sum1 who does that, i dont feel bad for them but i feel bad for the ones who it affected

Lexx_Luciano
06-26-2007, 02:35 PM
with all the comments that the wrestlers made about Chris helping them along on the road, making them laugh, & being a family to others...its hard to imagine how Chris can do something like dat. Especially about his son. He would take his kids to the wwe shows & for him to do dat?!?! can't imagine. And his best friends Eddie & Owen died too. It's just hard to believe that his mind couldn't process all these things before he did such a tragedy. The finale of Wrestlemania XX gave me goosebumps seeing Eddie & Chris together in the ring as everyone cheered for them.

FranchizeTheKid
06-26-2007, 05:15 PM
Fuck Benoit, If You're Unstable, Don't Kill Your Wife And Son, Go See A Doctor Or Some Shit, No Sympathy At All If He Murdered His Fam And Commited Suicide

LOC
06-26-2007, 05:46 PM
yea or atleast kill urself not ur family! shiiit...it's usually the most stable ones and ones who ppl think have it all that are the most twisted.

He was a good wrestler not my fav, but fuck dats fucked up!!!!

Burn In Hell if he did it...i mean they ruled out ne possibilty of the killer bein outside of the family so unless the wife did and killed herself it musta been him i doubt the son wuld do it haha (dats sum damien omen shit)

FranchizeTheKid
06-26-2007, 07:11 PM
Did Vince McMahon Or However You Spell It Die As Well?

venni vetti vecci
06-26-2007, 07:23 PM
Benoit Update: What they know so far. And a news story reporting he definately did it.

News conference notes from Fayetteville, GA:

- Lt. Pope: WWE called police officials at 2:30PM on Monday over concern for Benoit’s well being. Police found all three bodies in the home. “Double Homicide Suicide” is the official ruling.

- It appears Benoit killed his wife on Friday, his son shortly after, and likely hanged himself either late Saturday night or early Sunday.

- No suicide note was left behind.

- Asphyxiation (Suffocation) is the official ruling for Benoit’s wife and son deaths.

- Benoit was previously arrested for a DUI.

- A lot of prescription medication was found in the home, legal prescriptions.

- Police found anabolic steroids in the home.

- No comment from police regarding a possible motivation.

- He killed himself several hours, but no more than a day, after killing son Daniel.

- Police is unaware of prior domestic violence.

- District Attorney Scott Ballard stated that a Bible was placed near each murder victim.

- Benoit bond Nancy’s hands and feet and she was wrapped in a towel. Blood was found near Nancy’s body.

- In 2003, a temporary restraining order was sought but later dropped.

- Benoit made no attempt to hide the bodies.

- The DA himself has not heard from WWE.

- Daniel was found in an upstairs bedroom. Benoit’s wife was also found in an upstairs family room, and Benoit hung himself in the weight room in the basement.

- The toxicology reports are still pending. It will probably take more than two weeks for the reports to be finished.

- Benoit apparently called WWE stating that Daniel was coughing up blood, thus likely the “personal reasons” for missing weekend house shows.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/070626/11/13u7y.html

venni vetti vecci
06-26-2007, 09:19 PM
Vince Mcmahon's Car explosion was part of a storyline,totally fake.

Mpire4Life
06-26-2007, 11:55 PM
yea or atleast kill urself not ur family! shiiit...it's usually the most stable ones and ones who ppl think have it all that are the most twisted.

He was a good wrestler not my fav, but fuck dats fucked up!!!!

Burn In Hell if he did it...i mean they ruled out ne possibilty of the killer bein outside of the family so unless the wife did and killed herself it musta been him i doubt the son wuld do it haha (dats sum damien omen shit)

killin urself makes you seem and reveal urself as a bitch (thats the only word that would fit this)..... cuz then u put urself that you let ur emotions and everything take over you and that you cant be a man and go look for help..............but they sayin that they found annoblic steriods in his house, but idk cuz chris sent weird text messages to wrestlers and shit and he missed a show on friday and then on sunday so i doubt it was the steriods, idk who knows, but w/e that was goin through his mind...he must have been very sick in the head

venni vetti vecci
06-27-2007, 01:27 AM
I say he was insane.
I don't think it was the steriods either. when he was last tested(wwe don't allow performance enhancing drugs anymore) he came back negative according to wwe.com. Other sources indicate that he used them in the past though.

Summer_heat
06-27-2007, 01:38 PM
its such a shame.
a very tragic end to 3 lifes....
wasnt the greatest fan of Beniot, but he was a part that made Wrestling like all the other wrestlers, and i enjoyed that.

Montana
06-27-2007, 03:06 PM
Dam..................Itz Fucked Up

LOC
06-27-2007, 11:15 PM
I say he was insane.
I don't think it was the steriods either. when he was last tested(wwe don't allow performance enhancing drugs anymore) he came back negative according to wwe.com. Other sources indicate that he used them in the past though.

Are u kiddin me? lmao...if u think those cunts arent on roids ur got problems...80% of them are on it...like WWE is gona tell the truth they most likely supply the shit!...u don't get guyz like Batista, scott steiner, etc naturally bro.

Im not bashin them for it i mean do wat u do, but to say that WWE is roid free coz they say it is...that's real naive lol.

Peace

venni vetti vecci
06-28-2007, 12:24 AM
Your right it's a bit Naive of me thats why I said Other sources said he's used in the past.
I've been looking around about wwe testing policies & apparently big names like Benoit etc. get a few months notice before tests so they can stop using for a while to come up clean + shit was found in his house.But if you look at Batista 3 or so years ago he used to be alot bigger then he is now,but he is around 40(shocked when I heard that)
& Scott Stiener was friggin huge had to be on the Juice.
For the record I don't think all are using not the athletic ones anyway.
(HBK,Hardy Boyz, Paul London, Rey Mysterio etc.)

lokivvv2
06-28-2007, 11:25 AM
yeah he was insane but yall prob never know if it played a part. but he was injecting his kid with hgh so nuff said. wwe is just protecting themselves. trying to act like steroids werent a factor when they know damn well 90% of their wrestlers are on it. they shouldn't have aired the tribute show hours after their bodies were found and have storylines in their show where the owner of the company is faking his own death. rip pro wrestling thanks to vince mcmahon. i will never watch that garbage again.

venni vetti vecci
06-28-2007, 08:43 PM
I'm not really a follower of wrestling anymore I think it's the same shit every week.
I miss the WCW days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CopOnDr.Monkley
07-02-2007, 06:11 AM
I understand what he went through, i can completely empathise. rip chris benwha

Blackdove
07-02-2007, 07:18 AM
I understand what he went through, i can completely empathise. rip chris benwha

Do u really understand what he went through? what made him killed his little boy and wife? if so, could you explain to the rest of us that dont understand?

CopOnDr.Monkley
07-02-2007, 08:18 AM
Do u really understand what he went through? what made him killed his little boy and wife? if so, could you explain to the rest of us that dont understand?

just you know, like life gets you down and shit. you just have to rol with the lunches, play the cards your dealt. we can all understand really. one love. you know?

Michael
07-17-2007, 02:41 PM
Rest In Peace.