Wordplay
Personalz
Structure
Mutlis
Creativity
Closer

FranchizeTheKid
06-24-2007, 02:03 AM
Who Are You To Setup This Battle? We'll Just Wait Until The Crew Battle Cuz Michael Has His Exams, Remember?

BlackStar
06-24-2007, 06:09 AM
Who Are You To Setup This Battle? We'll Just Wait Until The Crew Battle Cuz Michael Has His Exams, Remember?

is this your verse? looks pretty poor

i dont give a fuck... u 2 wanna talk shit and clog threads? then battle... dont bitch if ur not gonna back it up...
you see...even Sparx agrees with me

Hostile
06-24-2007, 04:34 PM
I agree too...This shit needs to be put to an end.

JaTahChild01
06-24-2007, 10:01 PM
cool if we putting shit to an end how about all them faggots throw some bars together and I'll battle like 3-4-5 who ever has a problem at once and we can solve things that way??
why? because these idiots dont shut up. If problems were solved via text battles we wouldnt have dumbasses like YoungC, Ryder, nick ect who have lost repeated battled but continue to talk as if they are something better than you. There is no competitive drive on this board. Its boring as fuck now without members from the old days. At least when ripset was annoying they offered competition and great battles and backed shit up...

Sparx
06-25-2007, 12:14 AM
cool if we putting shit to an end how about all them faggots throw some bars together and I'll battle like 3-4-5 who ever has a problem at once and we can solve things that way??
why? because these idiots dont shut up. If problems were solved via text battles we wouldnt have dumbasses like YoungC, Ryder, nick ect who have lost repeated battled but continue to talk as if they are something better than you. There is no competitive drive on this board. Its boring as fuck now without members from the old days. At least when ripset was annoying they offered competition and great battles and backed shit up...

forget ripset days.... even DR was more active than MIO right now...

BlackStar
06-25-2007, 06:34 AM
Did we have an Odin VS Sparx battle?

Nickolai
06-25-2007, 08:49 AM
Yur Obsessed With ''Faggots'' Odin, Lay Off It

And Yeeeaaaahh, I Really Act Like A God To Everyone..Smh

JaTahChild01
06-25-2007, 01:26 PM
I battled sparx back on DR when he first came around.

and Nick my point is, why do yall talk when u REFUSE to back it up. Your team stepped down from a crew challenge. Talk about getting chumped. Even with ya boys having your back yall backed down. Thats just straight punk. You want my respect you gotta earn it. Thats how it is and always will be. Even if i dont like somone if they good i respect them i.e ripset members. You are scared to even battle and earn your win/loss like a man yall would rather sit here and talk.

Nickolai
06-25-2007, 01:29 PM
My Team? If Yur Talkin About That N.A Vs. Inkorporation & Co I Didnt Back Down

Sparx
06-25-2007, 01:32 PM
My Team? If Yur Talkin About That N.A Vs. Inkorporation & Co I Didnt Back Down

Nick Odin's got u ther... me n Cap have both challenged u multiple times on separate occasions and u ALWAYS PUSSY OUT... i dono y u love to talk shit but u refuse to back it up...

BlackStar
06-25-2007, 01:38 PM
so...since Sparx is the champ and noone except me is man enough to battle him (where is Kai, icecold, Ttown...?) you could battle Sparx Odin...it's just an idea...I'll def vote!

Sparx
06-25-2007, 01:40 PM
so...since Sparx is the champ and noone except me is man enough to battle him (where is Kai, icecold, Ttown...?) you could battle Sparx Odin...it's just an idea...I'll def vote!

im not giving Ice Cold a title shot if hes not gonna be active... T can have one right now ... Kai after him... ill battle Odin if hes down... would b cool...

but thats besides the point... I BATTLE, STAR BATTLES (and hes not even a text battler) y is it that these pussies wanna clog threads but refuse to throw down when challenged... right now 90% of MIO is bitch made...

JaTahChild01
06-25-2007, 02:17 PM
^exactly. Everybody wants to talk like they are the shit or like their opinion should matter but u have to earn that. Far as im concerned yall can talk all the shit u want about people like fluxx, but like it or not he put in his work and not once backed down from a challenge so even if he bit his music oh well at least he wasnt a coward over the internet...

Nickolai
06-25-2007, 02:21 PM
Star Battles? Lol

BlackStar
06-25-2007, 03:07 PM
Star Battles? Lol

I beat you...remember?

Nickolai
06-25-2007, 03:15 PM
You've Battled Three Times To My Count

And I Dont See How Some One's Strcuture Of Verse Means You Beat Them

Sparx
06-25-2007, 03:45 PM
You've Battled Three Times To My Count

And I Dont See How Some One's Strcuture Of Verse Means You Beat Them

3 times is more than u in the last 3 months... again with the shit talking Nick... you a pussy for real...

Nickolai
06-25-2007, 03:46 PM
Oh Well Im Sorry But Those 3 Battles Have Been Since Over A Year

Ive Battled More Than That Easily

Ive Only Just Finished My Exams

lilsam
06-25-2007, 04:13 PM
Hes done GCSE's and has priorities. Yeh structure is the gayest Category ever

Sparx
06-25-2007, 04:55 PM
Yeh structure is the gayest Category ever

even i can agree with that...

lilsam
06-25-2007, 05:48 PM
Yeh, in a rap battle they aint gonna write it as they spittin and see if it makes a nice little pattern

LOC
06-25-2007, 05:56 PM
fuck u guyz culdnt organize a battle on 8mile.

Hurry up! or i'll close this thread.