Lowkey Verse 1
Branded Verse 2 (Bridge)
Makeshift Verse 3

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=535218

Feed

Hostile
06-23-2007, 04:49 PM
Beat-> I liked it.

Verse 1:...You and makeshift rap so alike to me. I am still getting used to you guy's flow, but the actual verse was tight.
Verse 2:...Didn't seem like a verse. maybe a bridge. I wanted to hear more from Branded actually.(Never thot I'd say that)
Verse 3:...Makeshift is really growing on me...the recent things I've heard, not the old stuff from before. I liked this verse too.

Sorry I can't give better feed other than "I liked it". It was good quality, nice beat, nice verses to compliment it., It was all good.

Lowkey Tha Warrior
06-23-2007, 05:11 PM
appeciate it mayne...Brandedz Verse was just a bridge....he on alot of COA's Trackz....we'll be droppin em....plus he droppin his own shit here too......

good lookin out on tha listen...

Lowkey Tha Warrior
06-23-2007, 05:14 PM
herez my verse

Verse

Count tha End Of Dayz Come 2 Pass Bulletz Stray
We Worthy of a Praise like Ali to Sugar Ray
PrimeTime Front Page Like Guantanamo Bay
We Bombin All Day Watch Sadamn hang n Sway
Time Comez 2 Pass hear tha War drumz Clash
Hi hatz start 2 Blast Multiply Rapz Fast
Like time Thru a hour glass watch tha Towerz Crash
N see tha Power Pass
From one hand To tha Next they corrupted suspectz
Just Puppets head n neck
N Look whatz come 2 pass it’s a forgone conclusion
4 tonz im Movin Tha warz on you Losin
Verbal Execution Listen
Yeah Loud n Clearly strategize my Theory
Sense tha Demonz Near me suffer from this tyranny
Whatz come 2 pass doesn’t actually appear to be
Alive on tha Beat just killin That Drum Kit
Rhymez wrote in sandscrit bitch understand it
drown in Hollow thoughtz mindstate a holocaust
follow Plotz Lost eyez dialate Crossed
Lowkey my Time has Passed Stryk9 Everlast

MAW
06-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Beat-> I liked it.

Verse 1:...You and makeshift rap so alike to me. I am still getting used to you guy's flow, but the actual verse was tight.
Verse 2:...Didn't seem like a verse. maybe a bridge. I wanted to hear more from Branded actually.(Never thot I'd say that)
Verse 3:...Makeshift is really growing on me...the recent things I've heard, not the old stuff from before. I liked this verse too.

Sorry I can't give better feed other than "I liked it". It was good quality, nice beat, nice verses to compliment it., It was all good.

Have to agree...i liked Branded's verse most.....cuz..i already said...I cant do so much with Yours and Make's rappin wise....i dont know why........the beat was aight...liked it

Nickolai
06-23-2007, 05:20 PM
Beat Was Nice

Yu And Shift Sound Alotta Like, Brandeds Bridge Was Pretty Catchy

All Ya Flows Was On Point

Nice Short Track

Lowkey Tha Warrior
06-23-2007, 05:22 PM
thankz for tha listen...

-1-

Sparx
06-23-2007, 05:53 PM
hm... beats tight... really relaxed... i like the sample too...

uh... Key, ur verse was good, but ur flow is kind of monotone... so was shifts... good verses, flowed well and everything but they just come off kinda monotone... Branded's bridge was good, hes got the best voice outta the 3 of u imo... nice track regardless... keep it up

Hostile
06-23-2007, 05:56 PM
hm... beats tight... really relaxed... i like the sample too...

uh... Key, ur verse was good, but ur flow is kind of monotone... so was shifts... good verses, flowed well and everything but they just come off kinda monotone... Branded's bridge was good, hes got the best voice outta the 3 of u imo... nice track regardless... keep it up

Yea I'm not a fan of the voices., but Who am I to say? I have a 'country accent' So I'm told.

Lowkey Tha Warrior
06-23-2007, 06:33 PM
aye ya opinionz appreciated mayne....but i cant control my voice....
listen to twista, bizzy, eazy e....i mean they voicez aint tha best but they flowin....you can say 90% of rapperz rap "monotone"/////

music, thatz what itz about...like my voice or not...its about tha lyricz, tha flow....

thankz for checkin it...

Sparx
06-23-2007, 06:43 PM
listen to twista, bizzy, eazy e....i mean they voicez aint tha best but they flowin....you can say 90% of rapperz rap "monotone"/////

music, thatz what itz about...like my voice or not...its about tha lyricz, tha flow....

thankz for checkin it...

yea i kno... Bizzy Twista... maybe monotone... but ther unique... u n shift havent got unique voices... like it doesnt stand out of the crowd u kno what i mean? Branded's voice is very unique... im not debating the lyrics, im just sayin it sounds very monotone thats all

Hostile
06-23-2007, 06:47 PM

thankz for checkin it...

You right.

Lowkey Tha Warrior
06-23-2007, 07:01 PM
yea i kno... Bizzy Twista... maybe monotone... but ther unique... u n shift havent got unique voices... like it doesnt stand out of the crowd u kno what i mean? Branded's voice is very unique... im not debating the lyrics, im just sayin it sounds very monotone thats all

thatz fair, thatz ya opinion...i see what you sayin.....
at tha same time i guess, as artists we tryin to hustle tha lyricz, exact tha flow, i guess a "voice" is somethin you cant worry about, itz natural....its what tha listener can like or not....feel me?

aight, appreciate tha lookz

Hostile
06-23-2007, 07:15 PM
Fingaz Up Feed

Beat-> SICK!!! I could rip that one fo real. I might do a text verse to it.

Verse 1....I'm feelin every bit of it. I'm slowly gettin used yo you guy's flow every time i listen.
Verse 2...Noooot feelin makeshift at the beginning...He didn't flow much I don't think , But later on he caught on and it was cool.

I like the overall song though...other than Make's flow..No complaints

Lowkey Tha Warrior
06-23-2007, 07:17 PM
did you get to hear verse 3?......and what you think about tha hook?

Hostile
06-23-2007, 07:41 PM
There was a verse 3?

The hook was tight for the first 2 lines..line 3 threw it off, then line 4 brought it back on track.

MakeShift
06-24-2007, 08:46 AM
Thanx fo' tha listenz and checkin tha music out.
Its Appreciated....

This Song is Brand New,.....my solo track was done after this....
but still,

our homey ALiVe on tha beat...I think tha song was cool, and different.

thanx again yall..

as for our voices,...it is what it is....its what I was given...so i work wit it...

BraNd
06-24-2007, 01:29 PM
this song I love.....to me its a matter of simply what sounds good....now lowkey's been on the mic, fo a year, and in that time, I've grown to be a fan of his music...same with makeshift, but hes more experienced. Alive, another one of our homies......he dope on this beat. Tha bridge?....its decent.....I was just proud I was asked to be on this bomb azz joint....so for those whoz givin good feedback. honest feedback....props

D.M.A.
06-24-2007, 05:00 PM
first verse was cool,ur flow has improved since I first heard u key...The bridge from branded was cool,tho at first I thought his vocals were alil loud but then after re-listenin the beat itself seems to get louder on that part.So no prob there either...

Also make verse was cool u and key do sound alike at time but I jus chalk it up to workin wit each other so much.For the style ya'll bring u definitely compliment each others style,I dont think u'd fit spittin with alot of others but together it sounds tight.The beat was cool,sort of laid back tho I felt at times there could have been more inst in the beat.But it was cool,enough to get by imo.

Also as far as the mono/voices goes...I agree wit bizzy/easy e as far as voices not bein the best but their flow madeup for it(Atleast bizzy's did).But I dont think bizzy can be consider mono wit the diff wayz bone has been known to flip their styles in the past.Maybe the new bizzy but not the old one,his voice is annoyin at times yes but not mono.And neither is twista's,infact I dont see how he was even used as an example but to each his own...Anyways cool track I'd give it a 8 as compared to ya'll previous work,diff style than I'm use to fuckin wit but still cool for what ya'll do.

Stayup

LOC
06-25-2007, 05:06 PM
was all good

Lowkey Tha Warrior
06-25-2007, 05:19 PM
...aye Loc..Peep "Look At Me Now" if you get a Chance Mayne