PDA

View Full Version : Who's Up Next

thagoodlife2001
06-22-2007, 04:59 AM
Yo I was Kinda Looking forward to hearing material from former murder inc artist Charli Baltimore (The Diary) & Vita (The Good Life). Fuck it I was looking forward to hearing shit form all Murder Inc Artist except may be LLoyd (NoOffense I like Lloyd But...) So Who MIGHT drop a album after Ja Rule...... Caddy, Black, etc.Oh Yeah If U have any info on Charli or Vita Post It Here Please Thanks

elcuppan
06-22-2007, 02:11 PM
Yo I was Kinda Looking forward to hearing material from former murder inc artist Charli Baltimore (The Diary) & Vita (The Good Life). Fuck it I was looking forward to hearing shit form all Murder Inc Artist except may be LLoyd (NoOffense I like Lloyd But...) So Who MIGHT drop a album after Ja Rule...... Caddy, Black, etc.Oh Yeah If U have any info on Charli or Vita Post It Here Please Thanks

first off i really couldnt give a flying fuck about chuck bmore!!

2nd i dont know whats up with vita,the was a rumour dat she wanted to come back,havnt herd anything since...........(it would be nice if she did....)

theres sooo many artists to be released after ja.but im guessin
ashanti ,7,v r gonna get first picks

lets hope the loyal ones get release.
lord knows gotti wants them to be released but at the end of the day,its up to universal......

we'll see what happens.......

does dat help in any way???????

(lloyd is actually v.good,i never liked him at first either...!!!)

thagoodlife2001
06-22-2007, 03:12 PM
LOL Yall Crazy (Dont nobody care about charlie) Thanks

Baja_Ma_Dee
06-23-2007, 01:21 PM
She's a crack head

elcuppan
06-23-2007, 05:51 PM
She's a crack head

thanx dude,i was just about to say dat!!!lol

venni vetti vecci
06-24-2007, 09:06 PM
After Ja Vanessa Carlton's album is being released (I think).there won't be any hip hop realesed for a while after Ja. Ashanti's next album is supposed to be feature driven so lot of rappers will most likely be on that. Don't hold your breath on a Black or Caddy album. As much as we all want them to release albums I can't see it happening.

Gangstafied
06-24-2007, 09:21 PM
u guys r a bunch of haters, fo'real crack head or no I'd still hit charli and sign her for a crack pipe ahah

elcuppan
06-24-2007, 09:34 PM
u guys r a bunch of haters, fo'real crack head or no I'd still hit charli and sign her for a crack pipe ahah

u sound desperate,lol
i woulda hit dat a couple of years back-when it was fresh (if u know what im saying!!:D ,wouldnt wanna catch nuttinnow,shit is stayle homie:p )

Gangstafied
06-24-2007, 09:44 PM
u sound desperate,lol
i woulda hit dat a couple of years back-when it was fresh (if u know what im saying!!:D ,wouldnt wanna catch nuttinnow,shit is stayle homie:p )

lol i was joking...i don't wanna be at where everyone already been ahah hell no even biggie smashed that :laugh: but still last time i checked it she still got that phat ass going on :eazy:

Fo' real charli got mad skillz on the mic can't hate on that, and i don't really care she ain't down with inc no more, if she dropped an album i would buy cause she got talent period.

too bad crack heads don't release albuns :laugh: the only guy capable of pullin that stunt is dmx ahah

elcuppan
06-24-2007, 09:52 PM
too bad crack heads don't release albuns :laugh: the only guy capable of pullin that stunt is dmx ahah

& god bles him 4 dat,lol

he tries!!!

Gangstafied
06-24-2007, 09:57 PM
eheh no doubt on that X is the man...if i ever got on crack i want to be just DMX :rock: