PDA

View Full Version : Young Buck Calls Out DJ Khaled, "Play My S**T N***a Like Every Other DJ"

Gangstafied
06-21-2007, 03:38 PM
Drama King DJ Kay Slay has shined a light on beef brewing between G-Unit's Young Buck and Terror Squad affiliate, DJ Khaled by airing Buck's diss track on his show last night.

Apparently Buck has taken issue with Khaled's unwillingness to give him spins On the track, Buck addresses Khaled by name "Khaled, play my sh!t ni99a 'I'm the best'/ I don't carry grudges cuz' I get it off my chest....I'm in a CEO position so if I was still bullsh!ttin' you probably would have been a victim..."

Buck goes on to pledge allegiance with several artists (T.I., Lil' Wayne, Rick Ross and Akon) featured on Khaled's hit "We Takin' Over," while also revealing his ties to Miami pioneer Trick Daddy and it's Haitian community, before concluding, "Maybe Fat Joe tellin' you not to f#@$ with the Unit." Buck goes on, promising "you can't ban me from radio or no DJ," and directly alludes to Khaled's hit, "while you takin' over the city, I'm taking over the state."

Toward the end of the track Buck speaks over the music, "I tried to get your man to play my sh!t. MIA want to hear my sh!t. They f**kin' wit u, but they f**k wit me more... I understand your situation man, being loyal to your crew. sh!t I'm loyal like a muf***a too, but a hit is a hit ni**a. For you to win, You gotta play the hits. And I'm bumpin' ni**a, So play my sh!t ni**a like every other DJ!"

As SOHH previously reported, Young Buck was threatened by a Core DJ ban last Winter, which Khaled is a part of. Buck says he has made peace with the prominent DJ collective.

Source-sohh

DJ-NICKEL
06-21-2007, 03:48 PM
real wangsta

elcuppan
06-21-2007, 04:21 PM
UM,OK
EVEN THE LIRICS SOUND WACK!!!!

FUCK BUCK

kayitosway954
06-21-2007, 07:00 PM
Didnt Buck just say he'd "Ja Rule" Lil Wayne? Anyways, I aint heard tha diss, so I aint judging... DJ Khalid is fuckin annoying, he like a DJ Clue clone, yelling tha whole entire album.... I like Buck, he dropped some dope shit off "Buck Tha World" but he forgot who also cool with Trick Daddy is Ja Rule, and another person cool with tha Haitian Community is Zno.

venni vetti vecci
06-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Buck tryin to cause controversy wherever he goes.
Tryin to do the 5-0 thing to push Buck The World.
I can't respect that.

Redd
06-21-2007, 08:41 PM
man what a baby. get whoo kid to make an album you little girl! he'd let play your songs at least. i bet he wouldnt play a fat joe song though, so quit being a hypocrite.

and what are you doing "pleadging allegience" to other rappers? 50 wouldnt be happy with that, now that lil wayne has "stood next to" ja rule and lloyd. 50 hates that kind of thing, havnt you bin paying attention? and also, if your takin over the state, why do you have to pledge allegience to anybody? if your gettin so big an popular or whatever, people should be pledging allegience to you. don't make yourself look like a little bitch and go "these guys are my best friends: TI, lil wayne, rick ross bla bla bla...". theres a difference between giving people shout outs, and giving people head.

Gangstafied
06-21-2007, 10:33 PM
DJ Khaled is one of the worst djs in the rap biz...He only makes money cause he's rolling with fat joe, weezy, rick ross etc cause if not we'd be another broke ass dj with no talent at all

His cd is nice, but i can't say it's really his cd cause he didn't do any djing or production lol he only shouted over the tracks like a mad man shit now i realize my 10yrs old nephew can be a dj ahah shame on these new so-caled dj's...

get him buck

jrule336
06-21-2007, 10:43 PM
fuck g-unit.... now they gotta diss dj's for attention lol

DJ-NICKEL
06-21-2007, 11:18 PM
DJ Khaled is one of the worst djs in the rap biz...He only makes money cause he's rolling with fat joe, weezy, rick ross etc cause if not we'd be another broke ass dj with no talent at all

His cd is nice, but i can't say it's really his cd cause he didn't do any djing or production lol he only shouted over the tracks like a mad man shit now i realize my 10yrs old nephew can be a dj ahah shame on these new so-caled dj's...

get him buck

He produce almost all those track.

kayitosway954
06-22-2007, 12:19 AM

Tha Intro & Before the Solution were tha only tracks produced(tha beat) by DJ Khalid, unless Khalid got ghost producers.... Tha only thing Khalid might really kno how 2 do is mix tracks, I dont kno... Alotta DJs nowadays arent really real DJs.....

Gangstafied
06-22-2007, 07:23 AM

u smokin crack? lol
he only co-produced 2 tracks on the whole cd, i know this because i have the original cd...
same as his first cd...the cd holds 17 tracks and he only produced 3 lol DJ Khaled only makes album compilations he's a sucka

GUNS
06-22-2007, 12:09 PM
i think this is BS , they need to sit down and talk

DJ-NICKEL
06-22-2007, 03:27 PM
I aint on that, but that what i thought. thank for info.