PDA

View Full Version : "Ready Set" - Re-Release!!!!

BraNd
06-17-2007, 04:31 PM
Originally did this song a year ago, and remade it...added some more to it

NOT ON HERE TO SHIT TALK JUST WANTED TO LEAVE SOME UNDERGROUND MUSIC IN HOPES TO GET SOME HONEST FEEDBACK..........

http://www.myspace.com/assassinzinkcom

H0LLA

MAW
06-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Yess Branded...I was waitin for dat track :).....I already told u I think it's a fukin hot track....great flow wit a great beat!

BraNd
06-17-2007, 04:39 PM
Yess Branded...I was waitin for dat track :).....I already told u I think it's a fukin hot track....great flow wit a great beat!

GOOD LOOKIN OUT MAN......I REMEMBER YOU GAVE ME SOME PROPS ON THAT......SO DO YOU LIKE THIS VERSION OF IT BETTER

MAW
06-17-2007, 04:41 PM
GOOD LOOKIN OUT MAN......I REMEMBER YOU GAVE ME SOME PROPS ON THAT......SO DO YOU LIKE THIS VERSION OF IT BETTER

yeah it's a lil clearer...especially the "biatch" pretty at the end isnt that loud anymore...nice work man

LOC
06-17-2007, 05:09 PM
I was feelin' it bro...clean mixin, all good beat...lyrics nothin wowing but they was nice flow was on point thru out hook was coo....

Good shit braNd, stay up...

BraNd
06-17-2007, 05:20 PM
Thanks For The Feed Back......
If Theres Some Flaws, Or Some Shit You Aint Feelin.let Me Know...i Take All Feed Back....good Bad .....whatever

Sparx
06-17-2007, 08:05 PM
uhh i like the beat... vocals r cool... imo i would turn them up a bit... it would b ok if whoever is spitting on it had a deeper voice, but i find it hard 2 hear them sometimes... heat beat tho branded, keep it up

BraNd
06-17-2007, 10:24 PM
uhh i like the beat... vocals r cool... imo i would turn them up a bit... it would b ok if whoever is spitting on it had a deeper voice, but i find it hard 2 hear them sometimes... heat beat tho branded, keep it up

thats me on the mic......and yeah I think your right.when i did my play back i thought it was a lil too loud so i turned it down...but after listening to it again.....yeah, tha vocals can be turned up a lil bit

thanks

Cap
06-17-2007, 10:29 PM
"GANGSTA SHIT, GANGSTA SHIT"

Lol, This Song Was Truly Westcoast, More Cussing Then I've Heard In A Sec...

Nah Honestly, It Was Ok, Turn Those Vocals Up, When You Put That "5 On It" Beat In It Was Nice.......Stop Screaming B, Otherwise It Was Good.

BraNd
06-17-2007, 10:40 PM
"GANGSTA SHIT, GANGSTA SHIT"

Lol, This Song Was Truly Westcoast, More Cussing Then I've Heard In A Sec...

Nah Honestly, It Was Ok, Turn Those Vocals Up, When You Put That "5 On It" Beat In It Was Nice.......Stop Screaming B, Otherwise It Was Good.

you got the wrong song Cap......
that was called "Cali Streetz" by Alive.....
click on "Ready Set"

Cap
06-17-2007, 10:50 PM
That One Was Better, Flow And Beat, But The Voice Was.......Not Squeeky, But TOO Ready To Rhyme. You Were Going At It Boom Boom Boom, Rest A Lil B, BREATHE. It Flowed Good, But Itll Be Better If You Chill A Lil.

BraNd
06-18-2007, 12:26 AM
That One Was Better, Flow And Beat, But The Voice Was.......Not Squeeky, But TOO Ready To Rhyme. You Were Going At It Boom Boom Boom, Rest A Lil B, BREATHE. It Flowed Good, But Itll Be Better If You Chill A Lil.

TOO READY TO RHYME....THATS A NEW ONE, BUT IN ALOT OF WAYS I KINDA SEE WHERE YOUR COMING......

THANKS

BraNd
06-22-2007, 11:11 PM
thanks for peoplez taking the time to listen