PDA

View Full Version : Imagine Freestyle

FranchizeTheKid
06-17-2007, 06:06 AM
*Throws Imagine Instrumental By Snoop Dogg Feat. Dr. Dre And D'Angelo On The Turntable And Sets The Needle On The Record*

I Was Watching CNN Right Now And I Saw How Fucked Up The World Is, Bombs Going Off In Countries, Little Kids Getting Arms Chopped Off In Sierra Leone, And It Just Inspired Me To Write This Right Now, My Fingers Just Started To Tap Along The Keys... So Listen

If I Ruled The World Today... Man Imagine That
Imagine If There Was No Such Thing As Terroist Attacks
Imagine If We All Lived In A Better World
Where Everyone Was Rich And Had The Freshest Girls
Imagine If There Was No Poverty In Cities Across The Land
Imagine If Every Dope Artist Could Form Into One Band
Imagine If You Could Walk At Night Without Lookin' Back Ova Ya Shoulda
Imagine If Everyone Had Top Dollars Without Cookin' Crack On The Stove Son
Imagine If Where Respect Was Due, It Was Given
Imagine If We Could Uncover The Message That's Hidden
Or If No Subliminals And Lies Were Ever Told To The Youth
There's No Hope For Me, So I Try My Best To Grow In This Booth
Imagine If I Could Make It To The Top And Sell A Million CD's
Can't Do Anything Right, I Wonder Why People Wanna Be Me
Plus My Family's Fed Up With My Tendencies And Ways
So I Fall Into A Dream Land And Try To Imagine It Away

Beat Fades Out...

BlackStar
06-17-2007, 07:06 AM
well...nice idea but it wasn't that great in my eyes. The concept is the same like the Ja Rule song Imagine...maybe it was the same beat...whatever

there aren't many feelings in it...you said that you watched how lil kids lost their arms...why don't you use it in your drop? The "imagens" could be more detailed...they show general problems but no solutions. I really love this song by Ja and I don't want to compare it with your drop. But I thought about the same concept, how I would do it. And yea...yours wasn't really deep and didn't move me...sorry

FranchizeTheKid
06-17-2007, 07:14 AM
It's Not By Ja, It's By Dre And Snoop, If You Listen To The Original, It's Kinda The Same

$tate
06-17-2007, 07:22 AM
Its on the Blue carpet treatment.

Some good points made, it was alright.
6.9/10

Flash
06-17-2007, 06:24 PM
*Throws Imagine Instrumental By Snoop Dogg Feat. Dr. Dre And D'Angelo On The Turntable And Sets The Needle On The Record*

I Was Watching CNN Right Now And I Saw How Fucked Up The World Is, Bombs Going Off In Countries, Little Kids Getting Arms Chopped Off In Sierra Leone, And It Just Inspired Me To Write This Right Now, My Fingers Just Started To Tap Along The Keys... So Listen

Beat Fades Out...

jacking ja style so not cool!!!!!!!!nut one problem..you are wack!

Sparx
06-17-2007, 08:12 PM
Star and Flash, u both need to get the fuck off Ja Rule's dick... The original song IS by Snoop and Dre... Ja is on the remix... and Ja is still wack...

FTK... in all honesty i wouldnt have posted this if i were u... i see what ur trying to do with the concept... u just didnt excecute it properly... Star is correct about one thing tho... for a track called Imagine, u didnt really use ur imagination very well... u could have put way more effort into this... u want that best new comer cat in the awards? step ya muh fuckin game up...

FranchizeTheKid
06-17-2007, 10:03 PM
jacking ja style so not cool!!!!!!!!nut one problem..you are wack!

Why The Fuck Are You Even Posting Here?

And In All Honesty, I Was Bored And Watching CNN, Just A Quick Freestyle, I Will Do A Full Version Prob

BlackStar
06-18-2007, 08:10 AM
Star and Flash, u both need to get the fuck off Ja Rule's dick... The original song IS by Snoop and Dre... Ja is on the remix... and Ja is still wack...

chill lol...I don't like Ja that much...and I listen to Snoop when I'm pumping the No Limit albums lol...but this imagine track is still dope as fuck...don't matter who did it!

Flash
06-18-2007, 10:49 AM

FTK... in all honesty i wouldnt have posted this if i were u... i see what ur trying to do with the concept... u just didnt excecute it properly... Star is correct about one thing tho... for a track called Imagine, u didnt really use ur imagination very well... u could have put way more effort into this... u want that best new comer cat in the awards? step ya muh fuckin game up...

Ja has one of the best verses on the remix so you can only hate and im not on his dick!And i agree Franchize should do it deep,if he is watching cnn and was nervous bout the childrens and shit...he should bring more emotion..this was just random!

Michael
06-18-2007, 10:54 AM
FRENCHISE, UrE STRATE UPP GARBEGE SUN, GIT OUTTA HERRE WIT HTIS!

POC Was Here
06-18-2007, 11:11 AM
FRENCHISE, UrE STRATE UPP GARBEGE SUN, GIT OUTTA HERRE WIT HTIS!

You Edited Your Post.........

POC Was Here
06-18-2007, 11:17 AM

Nice Sentiments....... Way Too Simplistic Though.
Meh..... Nothing Special At All
No, No No
This Bar Was Better....... Still Not Great Though
What Hidden Message? You've Gotta Elaborate On These Sorta Things...... Like There's No Explanation Or Build Up To Make It Seem Like There's A Hidden Message. You Just Blurt It Out.
This Was Better...... You Got A Bit More Personal In The Second Line
The Second Line...... Who Wants To Be You? Again, No Build Up Or Explanation
Nice Enough Finisher

Beat Fades Out...

Overall....... Nice Concept, Not Great Execution. I Know You're New To This Style Of Writing Compared To Your "I'm Dope" Style So You'll Get Used To It Eventually. But You Gotta Work On Things Like Conveying Your Emotions And Better Vocab For Explaining How You Feel. I'll Talk To You On MSN About It Anyway......

Montana
06-19-2007, 04:01 PM
I Luv Da Orginal Track By Dre And Snoop.

Michael
06-19-2007, 05:05 PM
Yeah And When You Try To Remix/remake Something You Should Try To Make It Better, Or At Least As Good As The Original, Not Worse.

FranchizeTheKid
06-19-2007, 06:39 PM
Yeah And When You Try To Remix/remake Something You Should Try To Make It Better, Or At Least As Good As The Original, Not Worse.

Just Like Your Audios

Michael
06-20-2007, 03:16 PM
My Audios Are Getting Better Eventually. You're Going Back To Texts From Audios And Each Text Of Yours Is Worse Than The Previous One.

FranchizeTheKid
06-20-2007, 05:18 PM
Your Audios Are Ass, Please Keep Rapping In Georgian And Stop Ruining English Hip Hop, And No I'm Not Going From Audios To Text, I'm Just Texting Until I Can Hit The Studio

FranchizeTheKid
06-20-2007, 05:20 PM
And Each Text Of Yours Is Worse Than The Previous One.

Not According To You, You Said You Were Feeling This Drop And Then You Edited Your Post

Make Up Your Mind, Either Give Me My Props Or Hate...

Michael
06-21-2007, 02:36 PM
I Edited It Just To Piss You Off And It Worked Nice Since I Got You Badmouthing Me

Mpire4Life
06-21-2007, 09:24 PM
michael i cant understand one word you say on ur audio songs, no sayin shit or nutttin....is that sum other language u rap in? serious question

MAW
06-22-2007, 08:32 AM
jus ignore this...i posted in the wrong thread

Michael
06-23-2007, 03:45 AM
Lol! Yeah, It's My Mother Language - Georgian. If You Wanna Understand My Raps, Scroll Down The Player On My MySpace And Listen To The Fifth Song - Born And Raised In Tbilisi, It's In English, It's Old Though, Recorded In December, 2006