PDA

View Full Version : T.I and Luda both need to throw in the towel

D-block fan
06-14-2007, 09:18 PM
honestly. these two put out some good music in the start but then after that all they do is put out acouple cd's with 3 or 4 good songs on them. i know i'll get crap for saying this. and im sure someone will bring up Eminem needing to throw in the towel but for whoever says that i have this to say. he put out one terrible album. where as these guys can't seem to make a solid album since the start of there career.

Redd
06-14-2007, 10:02 PM
um. are you sure about that? i think it must just be your opinion because i don't think the rest of the world thinks that they can't make good albums. TI was one of the few to go platinum last year as you probably already knew. i just wanna know what your basing this on.

D-block fan
06-14-2007, 10:05 PM
um. are you sure about that? i think it must just be your opinion because i don't think the rest of the world thinks that they can't make good albums. TI was one of the few to go platinum last year as you probably already knew. i just wanna know what your basing this on.

again sells don't make an album good. t.i.'s last album has 5 good songs on it the rest are trash. and even then those songs get old way fast. all he talks about is. Im the king im the king. then he has acouple subliminal songs going at Flip. and then in other songs he has lines going at flip. and have you not heard his new song Big Things Poppin. one of the worst singles by far this year

Redd
06-14-2007, 10:10 PM
mmm i dunno. i think in this day and age, sales can be a measure of how good the album is. because if your one of the only people going platinum then obviously the people like you right? or else they could just download it.

also, i don't mind that single. i don't even really kow what its about but to me it sounds good, and thats all that matters to the listeners.

D-block fan
06-14-2007, 10:33 PM
mmm i dunno. i think in this day and age, sales can be a measure of how good the album is. because if your one of the only people going platinum then obviously the people like you right? or else they could just download it.

also, i don't mind that single. i don't even really kow what its about but to me it sounds good, and thats all that matters to the listeners.

sorry but if u wanna say that. then i guess Young Jeezy is good. cuz he went plat. jay-z's last album sucked but it went plat. the re-up wasn't anything special or good just ok it still went plat. just cuz you go plat nowadays does not mean your album is good. otherwise you might as well just determine ja's new album will suck cuz his sells we'll probably be like 300,000 for a while then possibly hit gold depending on all of his singles.

Redd
06-14-2007, 10:40 PM
well i liked jeezy as well. i have a feeling jay went plat because it was a comeback album so it was really anticipated.

but you know, i hear a lot of props for TI. so i dunno. you don't like him, and thats cool too, im not gonna just disregard your opinion. but i just don't think you speak for most people when you say he can't put together a good album.

D-block fan
06-14-2007, 10:42 PM
well i liked jeezy as well. i have a feeling jay went plat because it was a comeback album so it was really anticipated.

but you know, i hear a lot of props for TI. so i dunno. you don't like him, and thats cool too, im not gonna just disregard your opinion. but i just don't think you speak for most people when you say he can't put together a good album.

dude i like T.I. thats why i think he should throw in the towel. i was very dissapointed with King. and hopefully this new album will put me in my place but these two singles he's put out don't give me any high hopes. im not a hater. i'll pick up this album to see if its good.

Redd
06-14-2007, 10:46 PM
haha ok cool.

bsquared
06-14-2007, 11:07 PM
T.I and Luda's last albums were good. i dont agree with d-block fan. also i enjoyed eminem's encore. i would elaborate but its too late for all that. im bout to call it a night

D-block fan
06-14-2007, 11:25 PM
T.I and Luda's last albums were good. i dont agree with d-block fan. also i enjoyed eminem's encore. i would elaborate but its too late for all that. im bout to call it a night

i enjoyed encore too. but i know that people here know i like Em. and since i say these two guys need to call it quits i figured people would try to use that against me so i decided to talk about it first

wudeva123
06-14-2007, 11:26 PM

SALES will never measure the QUALITy of an album look at Talib Kweli probly the dopest in da game rite now n i dunt thnik hes eva went plat. U cant possibly say TI n Jeezy R betta den Talib Kweli or Common as another example. It took him so long to get recognized, i dont think hjes eva went plat eitha correct me if im wrong tho. All these pop rappers r fads, even ja to some extent look how fast u can dissapear wen ur makin pop music.

D-block fan
06-15-2007, 12:50 AM
SALES will never measure the QUALITy of an album look at Talib Kweli probly the dopest in da game rite now n i dunt thnik hes eva went plat. U cant possibly say TI n Jeezy R betta den Talib Kweli or Common as another example. It took him so long to get recognized, i dont think hjes eva went plat eitha correct me if im wrong tho. All these pop rappers r fads, even ja to some extent look how fast u can dissapear wen ur makin pop music.

i agree with u and i dissagree. ja was around for like 4 maybe 5 years. but im almost positive that he has a plaq for every album. whether its gold or plat. he has one for every album

AK-47
06-15-2007, 09:36 AM
LUda is the best O A if Ti dont respect it i hope Luda whop is ass cuz Ti is nobody

WestBelfastIreland
06-15-2007, 09:47 AM
Dblock Are Finished....they Aint Been Hot Since....bla Bla Bla

wudeva123
06-15-2007, 11:07 AM
i agree with u and i dissagree. ja was around for like 4 maybe 5 years. but im almost positive that he has a plaq for every album. whether its gold or plat. he has one for every album

ya but i havent had 1 of his albums i can listen to straight thru. This shows the QUALITY. Ja Is not near on the level of Kweli as I said on the last post.

Melle
06-15-2007, 12:35 PM
ya but i havent had 1 of his albums i can listen to straight thru. This shows the QUALITY. Ja Is not near on the level of Kweli as I said on the last post.

thats your opinion but dont come and say ja hasnt quality albums, i can listen to every fucking track on his albums and i dont dislike anyone of them. he has 100 timnes better albums than many rappers in the game right now, but people dont appreciate good musik sometimes. hating cause he went a bit pop on his singles, so? everyone went pop, oh not everyone since they too scared to grow as an artist. all im saying is that everyone that dissed ja are doing the same shit as him, he started this shit, now people follow him, and jas haters follow his movement without knowing .. musik grows to diffrent genres and if it shouldnt there wouldnt be anything called rap, rnb, etc..

wudeva123
06-15-2007, 01:06 PM
thats your opinion but dont come and say ja hasnt quality albums, i can listen to every fucking track on his albums and i dont dislike anyone of them. he has 100 timnes better albums than many rappers in the game right now, but people dont appreciate good musik sometimes. hating cause he went a bit pop on his singles, so? everyone went pop, oh not everyone since they too scared to grow as an artist. all im saying is that everyone that dissed ja are doing the same shit as him, he started this shit, now people follow him, and jas haters follow his movement without knowing .. musik grows to diffrent genres and if it shouldnt there wouldnt be anything called rap, rnb, etc..

Everyone went pop wow shows ur intelligence wen u see The Roots for example goin pop call me back. Point out which jas album u can listen to str8 thru and i will point out da garbage songs on it. everyone that DISSSED ja is doin the same shit as him who dissed him the otha pop rappers. about him having 100X better albums than most ppl in da game good point, cuz we got Krazy rappers like Mims N Lloyd Banks llol

D-block fan
06-15-2007, 10:01 PM
yeah same. like i like all of the songs on VVV but i can't honestly sit through that many tracks by ja in the car or when im bumping music

D-block fan
06-15-2007, 10:06 PM
Dblock Are Finished....they Aint Been Hot Since....bla Bla Bla

if u new anything about D-block you would know thats the record label with koch. so i guess The INC is finished since......three of there artists drop where as 12 of the others are stuck in the dark.

not to mention the Lox put out two group albums. one being a subpar album the other being an Arguable classic. where as Luda and T.I. put out two good albums then after that they went down hill. and if you think about it T.I. all of his singles (well most) have been sublime to either luda or flip so if thats a career not living off beef then i don't know what is.

and yeah J-hood has never dropped an album but he's more like Budden and Papoose he's just another mixtape artist and he sounds like he's doin fine with money, so save ur time and effort and don't bring up him k?

kayitosway954
06-16-2007, 12:34 AM
Encore = Worst Of Eminem
King = TI.... SHUT THA FUCK UP! WE DO NOT CARE IF YOU KING OF THA SOUTH OR NOT!!!
Release Therapy = Matured Ludacris, tha hell is wrong with that?
Food & Liquor = Shoulda Won Tha Grammy

D-block fan
06-16-2007, 03:02 AM
Encore = Worst Of Eminem
King = TI.... SHUT THA FUCK UP! WE DO NOT CARE IF YOU KING OF THA SOUTH OR NOT!!!
Release Therapy = Matured Ludacris, tha hell is wrong with that?
Food & Liquor = Shoulda Won Tha Grammy

i agree with this post. i wouldn't call him the King. ok so today i went back and listened to RT and its good so if i could i would change this topics title to T.I. should throw in the towel.

lupe should've.

Redd
06-16-2007, 08:39 PM
lupe is a fucking champion. every single track on his album is worth listening to. hes lyrical and every song has a meaning behind it. its a shame, i heard he only wants to do like 2 or 3 albums before he quits. just to get his family some money and then hes gonna stop.