PDA

View Full Version : ~Light Heavy Weight Title~

JaTahChild01
06-11-2007, 01:14 AM
Whats up MIO peoples, ist time to get another tourney rolling, maybe diffuse some of the hatred round here briefly or just give yall a reason to battle rather than talk, idk, regardless...

We have a Champ=sparx
we have a topical holder=chopz i think
we had tag team belts but fluxx holds on so were gunna have to look into that one...

now we startin up a light heavy weight belt. Rather than decide who is in this class and insulting people I'll make it simple...Sparx cant be in it cuz hes champ, everyone else can compete. Only stipulation is that no one can ever hold both the MIO title and light heavy weight title at the same time. So sparx is the only one not eligible to sign up for this. You want your name known and your repect round here then earn it, simple as that. I see alot of talking and no battling....

sign in...

BlackStar
06-11-2007, 04:48 AM
why can't you have 2 titles? I mean...Chopz is the topic champ and the Tag Champ with Fluxx..isn't he?

JaTahChild01
06-11-2007, 05:38 AM
It doesnt make sense for the MIO heavy weight champ to also be the light-weight champ. Like in boxing, there needs to be weight classes.

BlackStar
06-11-2007, 08:35 AM
It doesnt make sense for the MIO heavy weight champ to also be the light-weight champ. Like in boxing, there needs to be weight classes.

oh...so the heavy weight title is the MIO title...ok...I didn't know it

Montana
06-11-2007, 02:59 PM
I Wanna B Down Fo This If People Wud Let Me Wid Out Hating.

Kai Millz
06-11-2007, 03:10 PM
I Want A Shot At The Heavyweight Title

Cap
06-11-2007, 03:16 PM
I Wanna B Down Fo This If People Wud Let Me Wid Out Hating.

It's Not Hating To Say You're A Biter, YOU'RE A BITER. We Can't Trust You

Nickolai
06-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Nice To See My Ideas Bein Used

$tate
06-11-2007, 03:52 PM
Im new to this bitch, can somebody tell me why the fuck all ya be hating on Montana? And what the fuck iza 'biter'?

Sparx
06-11-2007, 03:57 PM
I Want A Shot At The Heavyweight Title

like i said... get in line...

IceCold is up next (but i havent seen him in a while)
then Ttown, then Spadez (but again, Spadez has never been active on MIO so i dono if hes even gonna show up for his match when the time comes)

Kai Millz
06-11-2007, 05:08 PM
If You Don't Wanna Lose The Belt, Its Coo, Let Tell Me You Don't Wanna Battle Me

BlackStar
06-11-2007, 05:37 PM
If You Don't Wanna Lose The Belt, Its Coo, Let Tell Me You Don't Wanna Battle Me

lol...don't be too arrogant! There is a row for title shots...and you're at the end atm...so stay calm...guess Ttown will be the next since Ice isn't here...

and for $tate...Montana bit (stole) a verse in the past and used it for himself...that's why people disrespect him and call him "biter"

Sparx
06-11-2007, 05:40 PM

lol trust me i'd be MORE then happy to not be champ anymore.... well ill take Ice Cold and Spadez off the list (cuz i doubt ther coming back anytime soon) but i do owe T a battle... if he doesnt want it then ur next up... and listen to Star... dont be arrogant...

JaTahChild01
06-11-2007, 08:58 PM
how bout yall sign up instead of yappin bout sparx's title...

Kanon you down

Montana
06-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Yer I Have Changed My Name 2 Montana Btw People So Use Dat Name. Im Dwn

Lil' Infamous
06-14-2007, 12:54 AM
Im new to this bitch, can somebody tell me why the fuck all ya be hating on Montana? And what the fuck iza 'biter'?

idk wuts up wit the whole Montana thing cuz i missed that myself. But a biter is sumone who takes other peoples' rhymes (the ones that have already been posted/shown/heard(and so-on and so-forth) and claims them as their own. Like if sum1 took rhymes from another site and posted them on this one as their own then they wuld be a biter.
i guess thats the best i can explain it