PDA

View Full Version : AHH - Numskull: Just Hangin' Out

kayitosway954
06-09-2007, 10:44 PM
http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=1833

Baja_Ma_Dee
06-10-2007, 07:05 PM
Numskull is a hater to be honest.

He was the high billed rapper of the group & yet Yuk wrote their 2 hits Ice Cream Man & I Got 5 On It & Killed both tracks better then Num.

Num got caught up in the success & became an alcoholic. While they were doing Silver & Black. Numk was drunk all the time partying with girls & Yuk was locked up & didn't get in the studio allot cause he was only allowed to go in once a week.

But Num wouldn't show up & Yuk had to master & leave space & spit his half & do the album basically himself. So J. Prince signed Yuk.

Now Yuk making millions & Num is still broke Not to mention Num wants to do it on his own & so far released one album with Clee of Digital Underground called Good Laaawd That's A Lot Of Drank

Now Num still trying to release his debut on BallOrFall Records & still ain't dropping.

All he'd need to do is let Yuk help him & exept that Yuk is better. But No. So I doubt Num will be doing much.

Yuk got's a double disk mixtape coming soon

LOC
06-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Yuk is way better than num, but i think theirs sum truth yuk raps about alot of shit he don't do...but hey so do most rappaz.

kayitosway954
06-10-2007, 09:49 PM
I got 2 much love for both of 'em so Ima just pretend they aint got this lil fued

D-block fan
06-11-2007, 12:30 AM
yuk is better. but whatever. if this album is good. i'll give it a buy.

Baja_Ma_Dee
06-13-2007, 11:46 PM
I ain't hating just telling the other side of the story you know.

Num is good & I'm definitely buying this album. I just wish he would swallow his pride & sign with Yuk

Westside
06-14-2007, 02:04 PM
Ive seen the tracklist of his album deff gonna peep it.
Im a big Yuk fan but he says thinks about Yuk that aint right you gotta know they like real real brothers they both grew up on a thuggin level they did everything togetter but hey if you brothers you can let it go... so num should let it go.

Baja_Ma_Dee
06-14-2007, 09:59 PM
Yeah & you know how Brothers never want their brothers to put them on

They wanna make it themselves.

But man if Num has signed to Rap-A-Lot. This would prolly be his 4th album.