PDA

View Full Version : Kurupt & Jayo Felony VS Daz "Pathological Lier" Dillinger

Baja_Ma_Dee
06-09-2007, 04:29 PM
Forget Kurupt's all of the suddon By Polar opinion on Daz Dillinger. The fat annoying member of Dogg Pound who's always kept them from being good.

Although being a good beat maker. Daz Dillinger is an annoying bitch & pathologically lies about everything

http://youtube.com/watch?v=i3kU2Nc7nAg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Jg4XCtugis

During Daz's long charier of lieing, He're's what he's said.

Pac knocked Sam Sneed in the head everytime an East Coast guy was showin in Think You Better Recognize

Actuality not only did Sam Sneed never meet Pac being is he was Dre's newest protege but also K-Solo is the only other east coast dude in his video.

Tray-Dee knocked Jayo Felony out

Actuality Tray-Dee is the only member of Tha Eastsidaz & Snoop's whole click that Jayo Felony got along with cause Tray-Dee is real

The list continues like Daz claiming he punked Pac out. All bullshit.

kayitosway954
06-09-2007, 08:48 PM
Whatever, Daz should really stop talkin before Suge's whistles 4 his homeboys 2 drag his ass back into tha "RED ROOM"

LOC
06-09-2007, 10:15 PM
Old news...daz is a dick...good beat maker tho...who cares neway...that shit is over and done with.

Jayo is down with daz now too neway...i think all rappaz in general are a little full of shit lol.

GUNS
06-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Old news...daz is a dick...good beat maker tho...who cares neway...that shit is over and done with.

Jayo is down with daz now too neway...i think all rappaz in general are a little full of shit lol.

What ?? Jayo is down with daz ?? shit that's even worse then Jayo Felony signing with G unit

Baja_Ma_Dee
06-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Jayo's not gonna sign with G-Unit. Everyone one the west coast just about has advised him not to & Allotta crips say Spider & 40 Glocc are the laughing stock of Cali

Jayo's signing with Doggy Style Records

GUNS
06-10-2007, 01:56 PM
Jayo's not gonna sign with G-Unit. Everyone one the west coast just about has advised him not to & Allotta crips say Spider & 40 Glocc are the laughing stock of Cali

Jayo's signing with Doggy Style Records

i dont feel that move , cuz Snoop aint a good CEO if you ask me

Baja_Ma_Dee
06-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Yeah I know. He's not a very good CEO.

If only Irv signed him.

Baja_Ma_Dee
06-10-2007, 02:11 PM
But I just rememembered JT The Bigga Figga is an exelent CEO

Get Low sells tones of gold albums & a few platniums just on word of mouth & mostly locally.

He's the Master P of the West. CEO wise. So if JT & Snoop can promote then they'll be alright.

kayitosway954
06-10-2007, 02:42 PM
Im still waitin 4 Daz 2 do somethin stupid so Kurupt could part-ways with his bitch ass

LOC
06-10-2007, 08:56 PM
i dont see them breakin up again...and yeah jayo down with daz now he has to be lol...eastwood all them guyz who was with rupt YA roscoe every1 is down with daz now coz of Kurupt...even YUK squashed it with DAZ...jayo's on the new DPG album too with Dresta and BG knoccout.

I think doggystyles a good place for jayo...way better than gunit for sure...jus coz hed be more at home there.

kayitosway954
06-10-2007, 09:51 PM
Id rather him be with a bitch(Daz) then bitches(G Unit)