I step back when I diss you, Kanon showin teeth
Kill you and show you your own body, you gon know the grief
Call me out for a battle, I'll give you a verse to post
And then win by a K.O. so my chompin hurts the most

Fck ya dentures nigga I'mma drill in ya whole shit
Fill ya style with hella cavities from this, now you can 'spit'
Put you to sleep, I told you before, I'd knock you out
And pull every one of ya 'talents' like the whites in ya mouth

HaHa That's all you need. I'm through. I got lazy.

Montana
06-09-2007, 09:41 AM
Why U Hit Dis At Me Man I Don't Understand I Have Never Dissed Yu. And Dat Verse Had Nothing But Proper Wackness I Thought U Wer Better Dan This Lol.

Ya'll Kno I Got Talent Even Chopz Admitted Lol Please Don't Waste My Time

Hostile
06-09-2007, 03:07 PM
HAHAHA

You dissed NA...Simple..

Sparx
06-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Why U Hit Dis At Me Man I Don't Understand I Have Never Dissed Yu. And Dat Verse Had Nothing But Proper Wackness I Thought U Wer Better Dan This Lol.

Ya'll Kno I Got Talent Even Chopz Admitted Lol Please Don't Waste My Time

waste ur time? DUDE U BIT RHYMES... we shouldnt even be responding to your weak raps... n usually Chopz n i agree... but in the case, i think chopz is on drugs... and that rarely happens...

Montana
06-09-2007, 04:30 PM
I Bit Wan TraK 2 Prove Da Point Dat SiK Lyrics Dont Matter On Diz Forum Cuz Most Pplz Dikryderz. Weak???????? hmmmmmm dey seem 2 b stronger dan half of yur crewz tracKs and yer with shit ass verses liKe dat u r defo wasting my time

FranchizeTheKid
06-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Huh? Can't Understand You, Maybe You Should Start Biting Responses As Well

Montana
06-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Keyboard fuked. ur gettin quick wid these childish comments.

Sparx
06-09-2007, 05:19 PM
Keyboard fuked. ur gettin quick wid these childish comments.

yea... but he doesnt bite...

Montana
06-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Get A Lyfe Man Why u So Bothered Not LiKe Im Made Money Off da 1 TraK i bit and not liK i Bit ANy mor or needed 2 bite it, it wuz 2 prove a point

Sparx
06-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Get A Lyfe Man Why u So Bothered Not LiKe Im Made Money Off da 1 TraK i bit and not liK i Bit ANy mor or needed 2 bite it, it wuz 2 prove a point

so what u didnt make money? U STOLE someone elses WORK... ur goin on about proving a point and talking about dickryders and haters... dude its the mutherfucking internet, not everyone is gonna like ur shit... and y am i so bothered? cuz ur a biter... ive had my shit jacked before and no1 like seeing ther work stolen cuz sum1 else is 2 lazy/half assed that they cant come up with ther own shit... so once again... Young Kanon is a biter... changing ur name doesnt mean shit... once a biter always a biter...

Michael
06-10-2007, 05:16 AM
It's funny how I always appear on the better side when I'm around you guys.

Nickolai
06-10-2007, 07:11 AM
So Is Fluxx

Hostile
06-10-2007, 10:21 AM

What do you mean?

Cap
06-10-2007, 10:23 AM

Ayooooooooo, Who Are You Anyways?

Sparx
06-10-2007, 12:35 PM
So Is Fluxx

yea he bit audio... and notice hes not around anymore?

Nickolai
06-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Yeah And....?

If He Was, Some Will Welcome Him Back With Open Arms

Sparx
06-10-2007, 12:54 PM
Yeah And....?

If He Was, Some Will Welcome Him Back With Open Arms

not necessarily... you and Summer would be on that shit so fast...

Nickolai
06-10-2007, 12:55 PM
Not Exactly....

Sparx
06-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Not Exactly....

Quite Exactly... you were the first time...

Cap
06-10-2007, 12:57 PM
Sparx! Aim Son

Host, Ill Feed Later, I Know You In Church Raisin' The Roof Right Now :eazy:

Nickolai
06-10-2007, 01:01 PM
Any One Else Would

That Shit Was Krazy (And I'm Not Sayin That Cuz I Did It, He'd Been Around For Years, Won Titles, Organized Tourney's & Reckoned He Had Audio)

Sparx
06-10-2007, 01:07 PM
Any One Else Would

That Shit Was Krazy (And I'm Not Sayin That Cuz I Did It, He'd Been Around For Years, Won Titles, Organized Tourney's & Reckoned He Had Audio)

its true it was crazy... and yea.. he was around for years dropping his OWN texts, influencing many ppl on the boards (Odin, Chopz and myself to name a few) and like you said he organized tourneys and won titles... he was an active member of the BC... he bit audio, which on an audio board would be a very big deal, but were on a TEXT board... and his texts were his own... not jacked... not 2 mention, and i dono how many times i gotta remind ppl... he beat the majority of the ppl on DR/MIO...

Nickolai
06-10-2007, 01:16 PM
But Really In Terms Of Rap, He Did Bite/Jack/Impersonate Or How Ever U Wan Call It Or Percieve It As

Also Though, To Some It Can Raise Suspicion Whether Or Not He Bit In Text Too

Gotta Admit Aswell, This Board Is Gettin Bigger In The Audio Department, Producers, Spitters Etc

Sparx
06-10-2007, 01:28 PM
But Really In Terms Of Rap, He Did Bite/Jack/Impersonate Or How Ever U Wan Call It Or Percieve It As
if ya like Nick, but my point is... hes on a text board and he bit audio... doesnt make what he did right, but its not like he jacked rap sheets, ur defending Montana which is fine, hes in ur crew... but he also bit raps and was exposed... considering the amount of shit u gave Fluxx for what he did dont u think Montana deserves equal treatment?
Also Though, To Some It Can Raise Suspicion Whether Or Not He Bit In Text Too
i find it hard 2 believe that anyone who shouts out crew memebers in there raps bites them
Gotta Admit Aswell, This Board Is Gettin Bigger In The Audio Department, Producers, Spitters Etc

not really... Producers (Bagz, Frannie and Me) Spitters (LOC.... and... LOC...)
Key Branded n Shift dont count cuz they are rarely on unless its to start shit...

Nickolai
06-10-2007, 01:33 PM
I Don't Rep The 'Gadez

Sparx
06-10-2007, 01:39 PM
I Don't Rep The 'Gadez

No1 reps the Gadez... it was in Mic's sig the other day, he took it out now but u were supposed to be part of the Inkorporhatin or w/e the fuck its called... and way to ignore my other comments...

Nickolai
06-10-2007, 01:47 PM
Im Not In The Inkoporation Either....

Anywayz I Defend Montana Just The Same Way Yu Defend Fluxx, Yur Always Gon Get Some Who Defend Some One In The Wrong Or Who's Been Exposed For What Ever Reason....And To Be A Biter Yu Don't Have To Bite EVERY Track And Don't Get It Twisted, I'm Not Sayin He Bit Text's But If Some One Who Would Go Out Of Their Way To Impersonate Some One, Wouldnt Be Surprised If They Did Bite Text's Yakno?....

Theres More Than LOC Aswell Really, Not Many Drop Audio Here But That Don't Mean Peeps Aint Doin Audio, Gradually Gettin Better Before They Drop Their Ish

Theres Blackstar, LOC, Clasik (Just Recently), Franchize (Spose), Some From POC (Atleast Thast Whats Been Said), Bagz (Done Abit), You (If Yu Wanted To), MAW Could Spit Cuz Hes Got The Equipment & I'm Probz Likely To Do Some

So More & More Are Gettin Into It Cuz ''Text Is Old'' But Also Valuable Though

Montana
06-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Nh the InK Iz Juz Me And Micheal And I Hit 1 bitten track the Rest My OWN shyt fluxx bit all hiz audio and faked people fo years not once so get fuked your reasons are bullshit.

JaTahChild01
06-10-2007, 01:58 PM
1. You got caught biting one track, so theres reason for me to thikn that you also bit others, especially in battle scenarios where you were scared to lose.

2. You left without a word(showing your shame and guilt) and then tried to come back months later under a DIFFERENT name again showing you had something to hide.

3. You and Fluxx are light years apart in writing talent and impact on this board. Half the people here werrent even here when u bit the first time so no one knows you. The people who do know you remember you as the biter who got exposed. At least fluxx left a positive impact on multiple boards(DR), started tourneys and belts and crews and helped develop members ect ect. Compariing your biting to fluxx's is ridiculous because your bottom of the barrell rapper simple as that. I dont trust that more of your work wasnt bitten so you gets no acknowledgement from me. Even when i originally said kanon is back you tried to play dumb and say kanon who??? lol, have some pride in who you are...oh wait u cant anymore.

Sparx
06-10-2007, 02:02 PM
1. You got caught biting one track, theres no reason for me to thikn that you also bit others, especially in battle scenarios where you were scared to lose.

2. You left without a word(showing your shame and guilt) and then tried to come back months later under a DIFFERENT name again showing you had something to hide.

3. You and Fluxx are light years apart in writing talent and impact on this board. Half the people here werrent even here when u bit the first time so no one knows you. The people who do know you remember you as the biter who got exposed. At least fluxx left a positive impact on multiple boards(DR), started tourneys and belts and crews and helped develop members ect ect. Compariing your biting to fluxx's isnt ridiculous because your bottom of the barrell rapper simple as that. I dont trust that more of your work wasnt bitten so you gets no acknowledgement from me. Even when i originally said kanon is back you tried to play dumb and say kanon who??? lol, have some pride in who you are...oh wait u cant anymore.

i rest my case...

Montana
06-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Odin Fluxx iz A Better Rapper Dan Me Or Who Ever Writes His Drops I Tho This But I Am A Better WRiter Dan The majority of people on this board you spend your life on. I Left Suddenly And Changed Name Cuz I Knew If I Stayed U'd Think All My Past And Future Lyrics Wer Bitten wen i Did It 2 Prove a Point. And Im Stayin Cuz Dikryderz Lik Yu Aint Stoppin Me From Writing Which I Enjoy And Talkin About DR and MIO Like Diz Da Rap Game Makez Me Laugh I Did Not Bite Any Battle Lyrics Ever - fact, If I Hadnt made An Impact den why Iz Everyone on my dik dikrydin my tracks and str8 to threadz once i responded haha, who i am!!!! diz forum isnt my fukin lyfe LMFAO i got all da pride in the world. we'll talk more wen YOU can actually make raps, your raps are just muddled up long words in long ass lines making no sense and have no topic . Go and Cry

FranchizeTheKid
06-10-2007, 04:37 PM
Ayooooooooo, Who Are You Anyways?

Some Fag Who Used To Audio Diss Me Every Week Lmfao

Oh And Don't Get Into An Arument With Him, He Always Brings Up Stupid Shit That Doesn't Make Sense And He'll Call You A Dick Rider And Get Mad

Sparx
06-10-2007, 04:40 PM
Odin Fluxx iz A Better Rapper Dan Me Or Who Ever Writes His Drops I Tho This But I Am A Better WRiter Dan The majority of people on this board you spend your life on.
um no...
I Left Suddenly And Changed Name Cuz I Knew If I Stayed U'd Think All My Past And Future Lyrics Wer Bitten wen i Did It 2 Prove a Point.
well that didnt really work did it? you came back and we still know ur a biter...
And Im Stayin Cuz Dikryderz Lik Yu Aint Stoppin Me From Writing Which I Enjoy And Talkin About DR and MIO Like Diz Da Rap Game Makez Me Laugh I Did Not Bite Any Battle Lyrics Ever - fact, If I Hadnt made An Impact den why Iz Everyone on my dik dikrydin my tracks and str8 to threadz once i responded haha, who i am!!!! diz forum isnt my fukin lyfe LMFAO i got all da pride in the world.
i love it how anytime sum1 doesnt like what they hear they immediately say "dickryders blah blah blah"
we'll talk more wen YOU can actually make raps, your raps are just muddled up long words in long ass lines making no sense and have no topic . Go and Cry
muddled ass long words = vocabulary, work on urs... no topic? Odin was the Topical Champ... yea i kno it hurts when u get owned...

no1 is dickryding you... no1 is dickryding ur tracks... you are a biter... YOU go cry ya fuckin fairy...

*edit* o wait u do have a dickryder... ur husband sam is relentless...

Hostile
06-10-2007, 08:49 PM
I don't even know what to say. Ayo Michael, what w as the point you were making back when I quoted you?

Only r eason I don't have a problem with you is because you aren't talking major shit to my crew. Montana can talk all the shit to crew members and I won't care, but when you say NA...Then I get involved. But It's not really that serious to me...this is the internet after all and It's just so I have a way to kil freetime. So Don't take it too personally kidz.

JaTahChild01
06-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Odin Fluxx iz A Better Rapper Dan Me Or Who Ever Writes His Drops I Tho This But I Am A Better WRiter Dan The majority of people on this board you spend your life on. I Left Suddenly And Changed Name Cuz I Knew If I Stayed U'd Think All My Past And Future Lyrics Wer Bitten wen i Did It 2 Prove a Point. And Im Stayin Cuz Dikryderz Lik Yu Aint Stoppin Me From Writing Which I Enjoy And Talkin About DR and MIO Like Diz Da Rap Game Makez Me Laugh I Did Not Bite Any Battle Lyrics Ever - fact, If I Hadnt made An Impact den why Iz Everyone on my dik dikrydin my tracks and str8 to threadz once i responded haha, who i am!!!! diz forum isnt my fukin lyfe LMFAO i got all da pride in the world. we'll talk more wen YOU can actually make raps, your raps are just muddled up long words in long ass lines making no sense and have no topic . Go and Cry

1. Notice he never said anything about proving a point when he got caught...he just left, then once he took a few months and thought of this excuse that he was "proving people wrong" he tried to say he was proving ap oint? What point were u proving? Im not naive i remember when u left. Your drops were suddenly having meaning and vocab in them and people, myself included were saying u were improving and then the work turned out to be bitten...what did that prove? You tricked people into thinking u were improving? oh haha jokes on us....? You got caught biting accept it and move on dont lie or make excuses like its our fault you were biting be a man.

2. Live on here? You have more drops since u came back then i have this year lol. I havent ben active in awhile...you lost.

3. You dont have to like my writing but truth is it was good enough to beat you in battle and your entire crew at the time, and lilsam who is propsing you so who really wins? Kanon+Bagz+Nick+Lilsam = 0-4 in battle against Odin lol. Numbers speak for me, you lose.

4. Only reason your a big deal is because the forum is dull and not entertaining. This isnt DR, and theres no gades or ripset which means that shit is boring around here. especially with fluxx gone lol. Hell flash's pink slip battle was a headline round here which shows how bad things have gotten. Big deal? Your this weeks punchline. I have legend and Og status. I dont even have to battle or drop anymore and my name will still be considered among the best on the site...you lost.

Cap
06-10-2007, 10:52 PM
Better Than Most Of The Board? Lol, No

And To Odin, If Ripset/Gadez/U-Gang Was Here, We'd All Be Nobodies, And Ive Been Around For 3 Years.

JaTahChild01
06-11-2007, 12:45 AM
If they were here I might actually care and be active lol.

Nickolai
06-11-2007, 07:07 AM
Yu Haven't Beat Me Odin....

Cap
06-11-2007, 01:52 PM
Yu Haven't Beat Me Odin....

Like He Couldn't?

Nickolai
06-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Stop Following Me

Cap
06-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Stop Following Me

Had To Return The Favor

Montana
06-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Odin U Have No Status Ur Not A Legend ur Not An OG Your A Sad Ass Aldult Spending Hiz Lyfe On A Rap Forum . OG Lmfao Orginal Gangsta More Lik Orginal Coksuker U Cant B A G On the Internet Vato. I Face I Bit a Trak Time Fo Yu 2 Move On! Da Reason Wuz, I Wuz Improving. Some Those Rapz Took Me Dayz 2 Write And I Got Jak Shit Feed So I Proved Dat Even Wid da best Lyrics From Da Best Forum That Doesnt Matter All Dat matterz 2 get gd Feedback here Hiz Ow Long U Bin here Or If U wer on Death Row forumz lol Yes Better Dan Most Da Board Coksuker, And Odin Eyebagz Shitz All Over Yu In ANy Aspect.

Cap
06-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Odin U Have No Status Ur Not A Legend ur Not An OG Your A Sad Ass Aldult Spending Hiz Lyfe On A Rap Forum . OG Lmfao Orginal Gangsta More Lik Orginal Coksuker U Cant B A G On the Internet Vato. I Face I Bit a Trak Time Fo Yu 2 Move On! Da Reason Wuz, I Wuz Improving. Some Those Rapz Took Me Dayz 2 Write And I Got Jak Shit Feed So I Proved Dat Even Wid da best Lyrics From Da Best Forum That Doesnt Matter All Dat matterz 2 get gd Feedback here Hiz Ow Long U Bin here Or If U wer on Death Row forumz lol Yes Better Dan Most Da Board Coksuker, And Odin Eyebagz Shitz All Over Yu In ANy Aspect.

You're A Biter, You Have No Say In Defending Yourself

Montana
06-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Your A Coksuker U Have No Say In Anything^

Cap
06-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Your A Coksuker U Have No Say In Anything^
Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Sparx
06-11-2007, 03:52 PM

so battle Odin if ur better... and Bagz is not better than Odin... he'll even admit that himself... and ur still a Biter...

Montana
06-11-2007, 05:08 PM
Ur Man Fluxx A REAL Biter Go Jump On Hiz Dik,, he Imperonated Sum Poor Guy Copying Hiz Name Audio Everything!!!!

Sparx
06-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Ur Man Fluxx A REAL Biter Go Jump On Hiz Dik,, he Imperonated Sum Poor Guy Copying Hiz Name Audio Everything!!!!

oh so what you did was "fake biting"?? i never said Fluxx wasnt a biter... but this topic is about you... and YOU are still a BITER

JaTahChild01
06-11-2007, 09:00 PM
lol at you hiding behind eyebagz...i beat him i beat you and Nick...i beat mr. reefer reaper on DR lol...you lost.

FranchizeTheKid
06-11-2007, 09:05 PM

OG On A Forum Doesn't Mean Gangster, Just Means You're One Of The Originals That Wuz The On Forum For A While, Just Shut The Fuck Up, Eyebagz Isn't Better Than Odin IMO And A Lotta Other Peoples Opinions As Well, Probably Even Your Own Peoples

Lmao @ Saying You Can't Be A Gangster On The Net Then Saying Vato

Cap
06-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Since When Have There Been Vato's In England?

Sparx
06-11-2007, 09:08 PM
Since When Have There Been Vato's In England?

Since the beginning of time obviously.... :glare:

JaTahChild01
06-11-2007, 09:13 PM
since when does anyone say vato period? Lames

FranchizeTheKid
06-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Word^^^^

Even The Mexicans Don't Say That Shit Around Here

POC Was Here
06-12-2007, 09:10 AM
since when does anyone say vato period? Lames

Snoop Dogg Had A Song About It..... So It's Obviously Cool

Nickolai
06-12-2007, 10:44 AM
Odin, Yu've NEVER Beaten Me

Montana
06-12-2007, 12:17 PM
Vato iz Mexican Slang Idiat Not Gangsta. And Ther Iz Vato'z In Som Places Lol I Wuz Watchin Sumthin While Writing Da Post And Made Me Say It Lol. Im Not Hiding behind Any1 I Sed Once Eyebagz Iz A Better And All of A Sudden Im On Hiz Dik Hmmmm Most U Guyz Write Come Bakz Fo One Another. Odin My Verse On A Stage Wudda Fucked u Sidewayz U Won From Dikryderz, And Considering Your A 20 Year Old Fuckin Around A Rap Forum Full Of Teenagers i Think You've Lost Son.

FranchizeTheKid
06-12-2007, 12:40 PM
Snoop Dogg Had A Song About It..... So It's Obviously Cool

Where The Fuck You Been Leprechaun???

POC Was Here
06-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Where The Fuck You Been Leprechaun???

Hush Midget

FranchizeTheKid
06-12-2007, 12:46 PM
You Shorter Than Me With All That Green And Pot O' Gold

Sparx
06-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Vato iz Mexican Slang Idiat Not Gangsta. And Ther Iz Vato'z In Som Places Lol I Wuz Watchin Sumthin While Writing Da Post And Made Me Say It Lol. Im Not Hiding behind Any1 I Sed Once Eyebagz Iz A Better And All of A Sudden Im On Hiz Dik Hmmmm Most U Guyz Write Come Bakz Fo One Another. Odin My Verse On A Stage Wudda Fucked u Sidewayz U Won From Dikryderz, And Considering Your A 20 Year Old Fuckin Around A Rap Forum Full Of Teenagers i Think You've Lost Son.

SHHHH!!!! everyone be quiet... i hear biters....

Cap
06-12-2007, 01:55 PM
U Guyz Write Come Bakz Fo One Another

Other People Write Your Rhymes

JaTahChild01
06-12-2007, 01:57 PM
lol now one denies losing and another claiming his verse "would fuck me sideways" if we were somewhere else.

Cap
06-12-2007, 02:00 PM
lol now one denies losing and another claiming his verse "would fuck me sideways" if we were somewhere else.

Dont Worry, He Denied A Loss To Me

Nickolai Earned The Last 3 Letters Of His Name

Nickolai
06-12-2007, 02:06 PM
Wtf

Yu've Never Beaten Me Cap, Nor Have Yu Odin

Stop Trynna Get Recognition For Somethin' Yu Aint Done

Cap
06-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Wtf

Yu've Never Beaten Me Cap, Nor Have Yu Odin

Stop Trynna Get Recognition For Somethin' Yu Aint Done

3-2 Is A Win as Far As Im Concerned

Nickolai
06-12-2007, 02:17 PM
Then Yu Need To Re-Read The Rules

Cap
06-12-2007, 02:22 PM
Then Yu Need To Re-Read The Rules

Fuck The Rules, For Years "Majority Wins", We'll Apply That There

JaTahChild01
06-12-2007, 04:21 PM
I beat Reefa Reaper cough cough cough aka as Nickolai on DR Nuff said

Nickolai
06-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Errr, No You Did Not

I Donnot Recall That Cuz I Hardly Ever Battled As Reefa Reeper

JaTahChild01
06-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Oh so if you dont recall it, then it just didnt happen lol. You were sucking off ryder and DBG at the time and i battled everyone in their crew with the exceptions of Harry-O, visions, lil infamous because i was cool with them.

Nickolai
06-13-2007, 06:21 AM
I Was In DBG For Like A Week Lol And Never Even Battled Until I Left

Montana
06-13-2007, 01:17 PM
And Considering Your A 20 Year Old Fuckin Around A Rap Forum Full Of Teenagers i Think You've Lost Son.

Now Hez Arguing Over Who'z Won A Rap Battle.

POC Was Here
06-13-2007, 01:35 PM
Now Hez Arguing Over Who'z Won A Rap Battle.

You Cannot Talk About Anybody On This Forum...... Since You Obviously Valued Peoples Opinions Enough To Jack Rhymes.

Montana
06-16-2007, 09:42 AM
I Obviously Can Talk About Someone Cuz I Juz Did.