PDA

View Full Version : Fans Of Linkin Park

D-block fan
06-07-2007, 10:35 PM
K to the fans of linkin park on this board (i don't think there are a lot. no offence.) but to whoever is heres some newz on the BIZAND.

For those who weren't happy with Mike Shinoda being not as vocal on this cd i got some good newz. In a recent interview. The man interview Mike asked him why he only appeared on 3 songs vocally on this album. and Mike replied back.

"well we wanted to do something different. and i feel like Chester is one of the greatest singers of are life time so i loved hearing his voice on this album. But im not going to stop doing the rapping thing"

so either im reading to deep into this or the next album there going to go back to there old style. this is why i say that. PLUS mike never ever said he had any plans of doing a second rap cd.

they have a thing called Linkin Park Underground. where you can buy new songs like way recently new songs they've made just now and its like there old shit. rap/rock.

so to those who like LP and miss the old style. theres still some hope

venni vetti vecci
06-07-2007, 11:25 PM
Thanks.
I loved Hybrid Theory & Meteora but I still haven't copped minutes to midnight and this doesn't help.
Chester Bennington does have a great voice but it works so much better with Mike Shinoda,he might as well have done a solo album by the sounds of things.

I want another Fort Minor album,The Rising Tide was solid.

PaC3Y
06-08-2007, 01:56 AM
I finally got Minutes to Midnight last week. At first i wasn't really digging it, but after a few listens i love it. It starts off quite strong with 'Given Up'.

D-block fan
06-08-2007, 09:44 PM
PaC3Y thats exactly how i felt. but now i honestly can't quit listening to them. i go from there new stuff to there old shit. but damn these dudes are goooooood. but yeah from the way most of there fans are reacting they will probably do there old style more on the next album.

Venni Vetti Vecci, u gotta get this. even if you don't like all of it u are bound to like at least 6 or 7 songs on this album. it is the shit.

I never bough Fort Minor i was always worried about buying it. but tonight im going to the theaters and theres a best buy next to it so i'll probably pick it up. but about ur coment on Chester doing a solo. he says he will sometime down the line. so i think the next album will be old/new LP but half and half of there styles. they have one more album to finish there deal with Warner Bro's so i think they will give us one more classic.

and they did say that this was just an experiment and since its half the fans that like it and the other half that doesn't i think they will go back to there old shit.

PaC3Y
06-09-2007, 12:15 AM
I'm listening to it again now :D

Nickolai
06-09-2007, 07:25 AM
My Bro Got Hybrid Theory When I Was Into Rock Quite Alot At The Same Time And Its Def One Of The Top Rock/Rap Albums If Yu Wanna Catorgerize It Like That

Only Prob Was The Amount Of Tracks

I Heard A Few Tracks From Meteora And Was Impressed

But Like Probz A Year Ago I Found The HT Disc And Bumped It, Still Really Like Them Tracks Now....Def Classic

And I Would Cop Their Next Album If Its Anything Like HT

They Defo Need Mike Shinoda Aswell ''In The End'' Is A Top Track

D-block fan
06-09-2007, 05:41 PM
My Bro Got Hybrid Theory When I Was Into Rock Quite Alot At The Same Time And Its Def One Of The Top Rock/Rap Albums If Yu Wanna Catorgerize It Like That

Only Prob Was The Amount Of Tracks

I Heard A Few Tracks From Meteora And Was Impressed

But Like Probz A Year Ago I Found The HT Disc And Bumped It, Still Really Like Them Tracks Now....Def Classic

And I Would Cop Their Next Album If Its Anything Like HT

They Defo Need Mike Shinoda Aswell ''In The End'' Is A Top Track
yeah this album isn't like HT, so if u do buy it don't buy it for that. buy it for some deeper songs

Hostile
06-09-2007, 07:37 PM
I don't like the new single "What I've Done" But All of the soft songs on the first 2 cd's I hate em.

D-block fan
06-10-2007, 12:30 AM
I don't like the new single "What I've Done" But All of the soft songs on the first 2 cd's I hate em.

how the hell do u hate Easier To Run etc. and what i've done is the shit. there the only band left that talks about redemption.

PaC3Y
06-10-2007, 12:39 AM
I loved Easier To Run, matter of fact, i loved every song from Hybrid Theory and Meteora.

D-block fan
06-10-2007, 01:36 AM
I loved Easier To Run, matter of fact, i loved every song from Hybrid Theory and Meteora.

HT easily a classic. i'd have to listen to Meteora to again to say how i feel. but it has classic songs on it i remember that. but that song on Fort Minor "Kenji" that shit is classic easily. i know im late but i bought that cd and from the songs i've listened to are sick.

Personally this is how i feel about M2M.
I think mike was just trying to be on the album less vocally on purpose. to let everyone hear Chester. I mean seriously do u really think Mike could actually rap over songs like

The Little Things Give You Away
Valentine's Day
In Pieces
No More Sorrow, Yes that song is like there old screaming stuff, but chesters voice is really why i listen to it. the message is delivered so sick its not even funny.

Mike already put out 3 albums we can listen to if we want him rapping alot

HT
Meteora
Fort Minor

so buy this album for its classic songs, its new sound and be glad they put something good out lol

relentless
06-10-2007, 07:59 AM
minutes to midnight is on some whole new shit, its just a new direction signifing growth. personally i wouldnt want another met/hybrid album (regardless of how classic those albums were). its good to keep things moving. im just not feeling this sudden need to curse on the new album. its like the rap thing has made them more like bad boys or some shit. thats the only thing i wasnt feelin.

Hostile
06-10-2007, 10:18 AM
I just don't like slow songs...it kills my mood.

D-block fan
06-10-2007, 02:17 PM
minutes to midnight is on some whole new shit, its just a new direction signifing growth. personally i wouldnt want another met/hybrid album (regardless of how classic those albums were). its good to keep things moving. im just not feeling this sudden need to curse on the new album. its like the rap thing has made them more like bad boys or some shit. thats the only thing i wasnt feelin.

exactly. i luv the new sound. but if they do release stuff like there old songs then of course i'll buy it. but if you look at it. mikes old style wouldn't fit this album. so his singing (though it may not be the best) it fits it a lot more then him doing stuff, like

Hit The Floor
Papercut
In The End (well...thats the closest thing to this new style)

kayitosway954
06-10-2007, 02:44 PM
Seriously, they new album sounded like some emo-shit, and I like Chester, but I just wasnt feelin it....

D-block fan
06-11-2007, 12:26 AM
Seriously, they new album sounded like some emo-shit, and I like Chester, but I just wasnt feelin it....

see people say it sounded emo. but im just not hearing emo in it.

The Little Things Give You Away. Political
Hands Held High. Political
No More Sorrow. Political
Given Up. Pissed Off Song
In Between (thats like the only one i could consider emo)
In Piecies. Haven't listened to for a while so i cant say lol
Valentines Day. About feeling alone. EVERYONE HAS FELT THAT SO I GUESS THAT MAKES EVERYONE EMO!
Shadow Of The Day. basically saying its hard to say goodbye
What I've Done. Redemption
Bleed It Out. Like there old shit
Leave Out All The Rest. Just wanting to be remembered for something good.

i honestly don't see how any of these songs are emo but thats just me. u got ur opinion and i got mine. i'll respect yours.

kayitosway954
06-11-2007, 12:59 AM
see people say it sounded emo. but im just not hearing emo in it.

The Little Things Give You Away. Political
Hands Held High. Political
No More Sorrow. Political
Given Up. Pissed Off Song
In Between (thats like the only one i could consider emo)
In Piecies. Haven't listened to for a while so i cant say lol
Valentines Day. About feeling alone. EVERYONE HAS FELT THAT SO I GUESS THAT MAKES EVERYONE EMO!
Shadow Of The Day. basically saying its hard to say goodbye
What I've Done. Redemption
Bleed It Out. Like there old shit
Leave Out All The Rest. Just wanting to be remembered for something good.

i honestly don't see how any of these songs are emo but thats just me. u got ur opinion and i got mine. i'll respect yours.

Yeah, I guess you got a point... I loved Valentines Day, actually.

Redd
06-11-2007, 01:13 AM
wow i only just realised that i have this album. haha my friend has cable internet so i get HEAPS (as in, hundreds) of bootlegged albums and mixtapes. every once in a while he gives me something that isnt strictly hip hop. so i have minutes to midnight. i also have lily allen's album. you guys should check her out hahah i listened to nothing except her album for over a week once i first heard it. she has a funny version of window shopper that you might have heard.