PDA

View Full Version : Whoever Is The So-Called Best On Here....

Kai Millz
06-07-2007, 04:25 PM
Just Hand Over The Title, No One Has To Get Their Rep Crushed

Nickolai
06-07-2007, 04:27 PM
Go On Then Sparx, Step Up.....

Hostile
06-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Just Hand Over The Title, No One Has To Get Their Rep Crushed

Still cocky I see.

Kai Millz
06-07-2007, 04:40 PM
You Can Say That, Even Tho I Was Cocky On The 50 & Banks Forum, I Was Still The Best On There. Hell, Probly The Greatest. Truthfully, I Don't Even Have A Desire For Text Much, I Have A Real Desire For Writing Music. I Just Wanna Battle The Best On Here.

Hostile
06-07-2007, 04:44 PM
You Can Say That, Even Tho I Was Cocky On The 50 & Banks Forum, I Was Still The Best On There. Hell, Probly The Greatest. Truthfully, I Don't Even Have A Desire For Text Much, I Just Wanna Beat The Best On Here

I have no arguments there. 50 was grabage. Banks...Haha I wasn't too much of a threat then. I hardly even battle now..Can't remember my last one...nvm the dude bit haha.

Well Iono who I would put u up against sayin the best...Fluxx left...He was a decent tex-c, but stole someones audio lmao! so Iono if he loses points for dat. Sparx is pretty hot though...and Odin, but he's not battling.

OOOh you should battle Lowkey.

FranchizeTheKid
06-07-2007, 04:44 PM
I Think Chopz Is The Best...

Kai Millz
06-07-2007, 04:49 PM
I Been Wanting To Battle Chopz For A Minute

Hostile
06-07-2007, 05:14 PM
Chopz isn't Like Filthy Dollars tho.

Same way I'm not like Hostile P

Kai Millz
06-07-2007, 05:16 PM
So You Saying Ya'll Stole Them Names From The Original Dudes?

Sparx
06-07-2007, 05:32 PM
The Infamous Kai Millz... to what do we owe the privilege of basking in your essence... lol Cap tells me u never wanted to come over 2 MIO... well i hold the title, unfortunately u'll have to get in like to get a shot at it, we can battle regardless tho if u still want to...

Hostile
06-07-2007, 05:35 PM
So You Saying Ya'll Stole Them Names From The Original Dudes?

Lmao no I'm saying we don't write the same way. Or act maybe, but I cant fully speak for chopz...if at all.

Kai Millz
06-07-2007, 05:37 PM
My Fault Hostile, I Read It Wrong

And Sparx, I Respect That, I'll Work My Way Up For An Actual Shot

LOC
06-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Id battle nebody freestyle...but thats legit freestyle...not this oh yea drop ur verse i'll take a day to write my shit...im talkin LIVE...like on MSN or sumthin round for round type of shit.

But no1 eva takes me up on the offer tho they smart dats why....but if u real cocky id be happy to set a time aside to do so if u on right now...im always interested in a challenge...battle MSN...we'll post it here afterwards let the ppl decide.

as many rounds as you want, only certain amount of characters u can write in one msg so..if u keen.

Hostile
06-07-2007, 08:58 PM
Id battle nebody freestyle...but thats legit freestyle...not this oh yea drop ur verse i'll take a day to write my shit...im talkin LIVE...like on MSN or sumthin round for round type of shit.

But no1 eva takes me up on the offer tho they smart dats why....but if u real cocky id be happy to set a time aside to do so if u on right now...im always interested in a challenge...battle MSN...we'll post it here afterwards let the ppl decide.

as many rounds as you want, only certain amount of characters u can write in one msg so..if u keen.

You don't have AIM? That's where I be at...I'll be glad to get at you on some real freestyle IM shit. Me and Koncret used to do dat all the time.

LOC
06-07-2007, 09:18 PM
nah aim doesnt work for me, for sum reason.

Neway the offer don't stand no more, im off home...for a weekend full of recordin...peace fellaz.

Keep it clean!

Cap
06-07-2007, 10:43 PM
Kai Came, Wattup Dude

Kai Millz
06-08-2007, 12:20 AM
Chillin, What's Happening

Cap
06-08-2007, 02:03 PM
Chillin, What's Happening

Just Walked Home, Hot As Jessica Alba Out There Lol

da_inc_05
06-08-2007, 05:52 PM
man its hotter than bare feet on the streets!... fuck a nigga had to continue movin shit and almost died before i started lol, wat it do pplz, ima b ready to start battlin up again soon!