PDA

View Full Version : Roc Tha Block Australia & New Zealand Tour 2007

venni vetti vecci
06-07-2007, 12:09 AM
This August AKON ,THE GAME ,NAUGHTY BY NATURE ,JULEZ SANTANA & MIMS will be touring Australia & New Zealand. This should be big. Online Pre-order tickets go on sale 12 noon today Friday the 8th June 2007sydney time.
General Public Tickets Wednesday 13th June 9am

Thursday 9th August - Auckland Vector Arena

Saturday 11th August - Melbourne Vodafone Arena

Sunday 12th August - Sydney Entertainment Centre

Monday 13th August - Adelaide Entertainment Centre

http://www.rocthablocktour.com

Tickets range from - AU $97.50 - AU $137.50

:eazy: :eazy: :eazy:

Julez Santana & Mims have just been added to the line up (thanks for the heads up PaC3y!)

I got my ticket,anyone gonna go ????????????????????????????

WestBelfastIreland
06-07-2007, 08:42 AM
fuck sake....why this never happen to ireland/u.k.

LOC
06-07-2007, 08:45 PM
Damn im def goin to that!

venni vetti vecci
06-13-2007, 12:46 AM
How good is this gonna be.
Anyone else going to the concert????

Redd
06-13-2007, 03:18 AM
i bet you half of them won't be allowed in our country. if they didnt let snoop in, then theyre not gonna let game in. for the same reason, gang affiliations. plus akon just recently shot-put some guy off a stage. i doubt he'll be doing concerts for a while so he can let it blow over.

venni vetti vecci
06-13-2007, 07:39 PM
Hopefully They have their visa's already.

relentless
06-13-2007, 10:44 PM
no money at the moment, so cant go. but i really wana see naughty by nature. not too fussed about anyone else. akon maybe. i missed the second roc the block also with jigga neyo and rhianna. but i did catch the 1st one which was the best

venni vetti vecci
06-13-2007, 11:59 PM
That sucks dude,It worked with my pay week fortunately.
The first Roc Tha Block will be impossible to top for me only reason of course is Ja Rule performing. Only thing close to that was seeing Metallica live. I didn't go to Jay Z/neyo/Rihanna either, I don't really like them enough to want to go see them live.But this years should be pretty good I'm lookin forward to NBN & I think The Game will have an Interesting live show.

Redd
06-14-2007, 12:30 AM
in the first one they kept swapping acts huh? i cant remember who was supposed to be there but i think they took out mario winans and instead they put nitty? or something. i think twista was there as well but he wasnt supposed to be at first. i cant really remember, it was a few years ago.

relentless
06-14-2007, 12:44 AM
fab was supposed to come, then he got replaced with twista. then twista was replaced with nitty. case replaced mario winans. the replacements fucked it up. 112 and ja were great.

venni vetti vecci
06-14-2007, 01:29 AM
I remember that I was lookin forward to seeing Fabolous too. I was listening to Real Talk & R.U.L.E. constantly at the time. Did he ever end up touring Aus??? LOL nitty what happened to that dude he had that nasty girl song & thats it.

Redd
06-14-2007, 02:45 AM
oh man i hated that song so bad..nitty was horrible. i think he's a producer now? couldn't tell you what songs he's produced though.

relentless
06-14-2007, 08:22 AM
I remember that I was lookin forward to seeing Fabolous too. I was listening to Real Talk & R.U.L.E. constantly at the time. Did he ever end up touring Aus??? LOL nitty what happened to that dude he had that nasty girl song & thats it.

nah he didnt. its weird, he was full on repping us before hand like in the breathe film clip (the green and yellow oz jacket) and just didnt show.

and the nitty who produces is a different nitty all together. nasty girl nitty is a onw hit wonder.