PDA

View Full Version : Clasik ( i want u remix ) audio

Clasik
06-06-2007, 03:11 PM
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=710799

Im just tryin to step my game up and write evryday ,, show some love and leave some comments thanks.. bad or good don't mater

this is one of my best audio yet,, thanks for all the advice.. i think i got it now somewat..lol

all of my other audios are in their also..

Summer_heat
06-06-2007, 03:53 PM
thank god ur other audios are there! lol cudnt get the myspace thing to work consecutively, may b cos my net connection is slow, but id hear 2 words n wait a minute for the next 2 words, soundclick should do the trick.

Clasik
06-06-2007, 04:09 PM
I had trouble upload music thru that myspace crap.. so i just i sign up for soundclick ,, it was alot easier..no more myspace uploadin for me,, it was slow and stupid... anyway,, drop some feedbacks.. which track u feelin which track u not.. holla

Summer_heat
06-06-2007, 06:10 PM
on "i want u remix" ur flow on the beat is great, and the verse goes nicely. i think that if u want u cud improve by mayb puttin more of a rap feelin into rather than jus like the intro, if u get me? cos its like u go from intro into verse, and i can see why ppl think it sounds like ur jus talkin, u gotta do like a more emotional and bouncy rap to make it stand out n seem more than jus talkin.

"smile remix" the lyrics are great, and ur voice gradually picked up the emotion, yet the problem this time seems as if ur not relaxin, like u tryin really hard to keep to the flow but that jus pushes u off, i have that problem all the time, its quiet a put down, but i think its worthwhile doin this track again, wen u think ur ready, cos its a nice track.

"chasing" my fave track so far, u were great on it cept at start of verse 2 where u started talkin rather than rappin slightly. the only other problem wit this track was the "dear Summer" bit was louder than u, so i cudnt make out (witout readin lyrics) what u were sayin at times.

thats all ive heard yet.

Clasik
06-06-2007, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the feed man.. summer... Yea ima try to get beta day by dad... most definitely ima record those track over.. and put more emotional and have a beta flow with the beat itself.... and thanks for the feed... much apreciation... more audios comin