PDA

View Full Version : Mohammed likely to top British boys' names list by year-end...

The Illustrious One
06-06-2007, 12:04 PM
Mohammed will likely become the most popular name for baby boys in Britain by the end of the year, The Times reported on Wednesday, citing government data.
Though official records from the Office for National Statistics list the spelling Mohammed 23rd in its yearly analysis of the top 3,000 names given to children, when all the different spellings of the name are taken into account, it ranks second, only behind Jack, according to The Times.

There are various different spellings of the name because when it is transliterated into English from Arabic, families spell it as closely to their own pronunciations as possible.

In total, 5,991 baby boys were given some version of the name Mohammed, with 6,928 baby boys named Jack.

Thomas was third with 5,921 names, with Joshua and Oliver rounding out the top five.

According to The Times, if the growth of the name Mohammed continues -- it rose by 12 percent last year -- the name will take the top spot by the end of this year.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=070606062208.yii0bwst&show_article=1

Nickolai
06-06-2007, 12:14 PM
Thats Pretty Disgusting...No Offense

The Illustrious One
06-06-2007, 12:25 PM
Thats Pretty Disgusting...No Offense

whatever... how is that disgusting?:huh:

racism.:glare:

Nickolai
06-06-2007, 12:28 PM
No Its Not

A Non-British Name, From A Country Nuttin To Do With Britain, Is The Second Most Common Name

Thats Not Right

elcuppan
06-06-2007, 01:29 PM
No Its Not

A Non-British Name, From A Country Nuttin To Do With Britain, Is The Second Most Common Name

Thats Not Right

i kinda agree with u,its only cause there is shitloads of muslims in the u.k
and the government r still letting them in.

this is a sign of a change of times! sad stuff:(

elcuppan
06-06-2007, 01:30 PM
whatever... how is that disgusting?:huh:

racism.:glare:

and you shut the fuck up,u dont even live in europe!!!!:chuuch:

B 187 B
06-06-2007, 01:31 PM
why is it Disgusting Mohammed is a name like any name .No Offense

elcuppan
06-06-2007, 01:45 PM
why is it Disgusting Mohammed is a name like any name .No Offense

its not just any name.theres alot of backround to dat name.

say if u were to walk around london with a shit which said "fuck mohammed"
(no offence-just trying to make a point!),you would definitly be killed.

its a major cutural thing.hard to explain ..........

B 187 B
06-06-2007, 02:12 PM
its not just any name.theres alot of backround to dat name.

say if u were to walk around london with a shit which said "fuck mohammed"
(no offence-just trying to make a point!),you would definitly be killed.

its a major cutural thing.hard to explain ..........

IN THIS YOU HAVE A POINT .

The Illustrious One
06-06-2007, 02:18 PM
yeah so.. we are all supposed to respect eachother no matter what religions we follow.

Eimz_T
06-06-2007, 02:23 PM
mohammad......whats next ahmed? dear god!!

The Illustrious One
06-06-2007, 02:27 PM

You never know, maybe...

I'm sure that it's not going to be Eimear for the most popular girls name in the UK.. by any chance.

:laugh:

B 187 B
06-06-2007, 02:46 PM

NO THE NEXT IS EIMZ_T ? DEAR GOD !!

Dernno
06-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Ban him. Go on abuse that power you little mynx

lilsam
06-06-2007, 04:20 PM
Disgraceful, I Hate That

Nickolai
06-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Bad Times At The Moment :(

$tate
06-06-2007, 04:31 PM
say if u were to walk around london with a shit which said "fuck mohammed" you would definitly be killed.

And you wouldnt get killed if you walked around with "fuck jesus" on your shirt?

(no offence-just trying to make a point!)

Nickolai
06-06-2007, 04:32 PM
Them Are Two Very Different Things

Its Not Like Yur Sayin 'Fuck Allah'

$tate
06-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Allah is arabic for God, so it is very different!
Jesus cannot be compared to God because he was a human being, just like Mohammed (S.A.W).

Nickolai
06-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Whats That Got To Do Wit Mohammed?

$tate
06-06-2007, 04:41 PM
You comparing "fuck Jesus" and "Fuck Allah" to have the same insult or impact.

You saying Jesus is more importaint than God?

Nickolai
06-06-2007, 04:43 PM
No

What I Was Sayin Was, Yu Said If Yu Say 'Fuck Jesus' Yu Gonna Get Killed In Reply Of Sayin 'Fuck Mohammed'

I Meant Yu Cant Compare Sayin 'Fuck Jesus' Wit 'Fuck Mohammed'

lilsam
06-06-2007, 04:58 PM
Sad Day For England.......

B 187 B
06-06-2007, 05:29 PM
yo let's don't say "fuck mohammed" or "fuck jesus" let's

"" respect "" the all rligions and we " fuck the fuckers 50 and gay unit and the fucking who not respect no body "..

peace. on love .

The Illustrious One
06-06-2007, 05:41 PM
yo let's don't say "fuck mohammed" or "fuck jesus" let's

"" respect "" the all rligions and we " fuck the fuckers 50 and gay unit and the fucking who not respect no body "..

peace. on love .

yeah co-sign.. that's what i've been saying all along.

lilsam
06-06-2007, 05:52 PM
The Above 2 Posts Are Gay, (The G-Unit Bits)

Life?

Eimz_T
06-06-2007, 05:56 PM
sorry but u can't compare jesus to mohammad, mohammed was a prophet of allah, Jesus was the Son of God, God in a human form, not the same thing as a prophet

The Illustrious One
06-06-2007, 06:03 PM
sorry but u can't compare jesus to mohammad, mohammed was a prophet of allah, Jesus was the Son of God, God in a human form, not the same thing as a prophet

listen.

first it was moses, then jesus and last mohammed.

all of them are prophets.. prophets of allah or god.. same thing.

i'm not going to argue with you on that. but Jesus is not the son of God. but that's my belief, and your not forced to believe in it.

in Islam we are taught to love and respect all the prophets the same.

we also believe that all the 3 abrahamic religions are one LONG message.. the first part was delievered by Moses, then the 2nd part was delieveried by Jesus and the last was delieveried by Mohammaed. and now the message is complete.

so God is Allah, and Allah is God. but the whole God's Son stuff is not true, according to Islam.. even one of my Catholic friends told me that it's used as a metaphor, she knows that Jesus is not the Son of God.

But this is just my opinion i hope nobody gets offended.

Eimz_T
06-06-2007, 06:04 PM
thats cool and i'm pretty sure allah and god are the same but jesus is the son of god, thats my belief

Summer_heat
06-06-2007, 06:26 PM
this is fuckin disguisting. no joke. u guys are arogant as fuck.
u know why muslims from Uk go out n become terrorists??? cos of this stupid shit here. its like a chain rxn. theres some muslims, like there are some christians who are bad ppl, jus like there is in any religion, are we all following so far? yes?
well they do sumet fucked up, then the rest of england is basically bad mouthing muslim youths, steriotypin em and basically bein dicks to em, what the fuck are they posed to do?? u tellin me in a situation where ppl think ur a murderer and ur gonna get punished for it anyways, wudnt u jus go kill someone? so they become terrorists, adn then more ppl in england hate the muslims, then they think fine well become terrorist and soooooooooooooo on. get the picture?

u know what ALL of u, jus go watch Jasmine, i think thats what it was anyways, perfectly good muslim lad in there turns from being good to bein brainwashed by the bad muslims cos ppl were always expectin him to do sumet like that.

and for ur dumbass infomation, Mohammed aint a british name, and? it aint a country name at all, its an Islamic name, it doesnt really matter which country u live in, unless u livin in bloody germany in 1937 r sumet.

btw Emiz, in YOUR religion Jesus was the son of God, and in Islam Mohammed was a prophet of God/ Allah. in my religion, we are all Gods children, so Mohammed to was a son of God in my opinion.
and im not muslim but trus me if i saw u wearin a shirt sayin "fuck mohammed" id have a hard time not to knock u out mesent, same if i saw someone wit a "fuck Jesus" shirt on.

if u want british names, ur gonna have to dig deeper than ur Nickolais and Sams.
the first inhabitants of Britain were sumet like Samotheans. and i doubt they had names as such.

i dont even know if i believe in all the other religions, but i do know i know better than to be racist.

Nickolai, n Sam u disgust me yet again, thanks. after all the nice things i do for u, u jus never seem to get out of ur racist ways.

Eimz_T
06-06-2007, 06:28 PM
btw Emiz, in YOUR religion Jesus was the son of God, and in Islam Mohammed was a prophet of God/ Allah.

yes thats why i said in MY belief....

Summer_heat
06-06-2007, 06:33 PM
yea and thats why i said, jus cos thats what u think, doesnt mean sayin "fuck Mohammed" isnt the same as "fuck Jesus"
cos in my belief it is, do u understand what i am saying? i am saying that u cant just say it isnt the same thing cos its ur belief, what happened to caring bout other ppls beliefs?

im referin to this:

Eimz_T
06-06-2007, 06:34 PM
did i say fuck mohammad??

Summer_heat
06-06-2007, 06:37 PM
*sighs* u know what, this arguement is pointless, cos its not gonna end, its gonna continue, ur entitled to have ur opinion Emiz, and ill jus keep that in mind.

elcuppan
06-06-2007, 06:40 PM
And you wouldnt get killed if you walked around with "fuck jesus" on your shirt?

i definitly respect what u said there ekse.

but if i were to say fuck allah,that would be taking to a whole nuther level.
ud def. be killed for that.same as if u said it about mohammed.

i u were to say fuck ***** people would be hella upset but nobody would really kill anybody in my opinion.
eg
if u live in a muslim country and ur a christian youll get killed.no matter what.
no promo of christianity whatsoever.people hide thier bible's

if you lived in a christian country and u were a muslim,u could set up mosqes,fight 4 ur rights and promo islam

it all comes down to muslims standing up for what they believe in and their religion.

christians on the other hand ,sit back and take shit.

.....resulting in things such as the name of this thread.

DOES ANYBODY GET WHAT IM SAYING WITH NO OFFENCE??????

Eimz_T
06-06-2007, 06:42 PM
ya i get what your saying, for example sean will never be the most popular name in saudi lol

Summer_heat
06-06-2007, 06:51 PM
would u consider Pakistan to be a muslim country? cos theres prolly loads of Christians livin happily there, i know for a fact that more pakistani muslims hate Sikhs than any other ppl, but i also know some Sikhs live their lives happily in pakistan, and there is Sikh temples that are like really important still standin in pakistan, so i dont see why they wud be so tight wit Christianity, i mean my friends from Pakistan and shell prolly say yes if i asked her if theres Churches in pakistan

i get what ur sayin Elucuppan, and im not feelin offended by it, im jus sayin, are u takin that into account

Eimz_T
06-06-2007, 07:00 PM
ok u seem to think that i have some sort of a problem with muslims or hindus or budhists or whatever else religion u wanna think of, honestly i don't give a shit who or what ppl worship i was just stating that jesus and mohammed are widely non-comparable but the fact is society has a problem with muslims which just provokes the situation, for example in the 80s the name sean boomed across england with the irish emigration but that wouldn't be as big a deal as this.........in societies eyes

The Illustrious One
06-06-2007, 07:00 PM
ya i get what your saying, for example sean will never be the most popular name in saudi lol

nice example you got there.

jinder
06-06-2007, 07:34 PM
i agree wit Summer
why is it disgusting? havin a name otha than a christain name bein popular in Britain???
wots disgustin is when u have exams all thru yo life and the invigilators tell u to fill tha box on tha paper wit yo "Christian name" wtf i aint got a christian name. i swear all tha exams i sat thru skool that was said ery time.
wot else is disgusting
we were forced to sing hymns from tha bible in assembley ery morning in juniors. i mite not have minded if they jus told us wot they were makin us sing, instead of forcin us to do it. esp when there were like 20 white ppl in tha skool, cud atleast thought bout doin somet else.
wots disgustin is
when dinner ladies wont serve u fuckin suasages cus they think u muslim
wots disgustin is
when all yo teachers ask y u at skool on Eid n u feel like askin em tha same thing but u prolly get sent out fo that
wots disgustin is
that yo religion neva gets taught at skool n most tha teachers dont know owt bout it

wot difference does it really make to yall if there r mo mohammeds?
does it change owt fo yall?
not like u had to live yo lifes in a country u were born in n have shit like that in yo lifes

oh n jus to add in India my roots, theres alot mo Christians than Sikhs, but boo hoo dont nobody care
Christians came ova n took ova tha country n tha Queen still has jewels like her crown n that, that she nicked from r country
all gud when u shittin on otha countries, cant have any1 do owt to u

$aba
06-06-2007, 11:39 PM
i kinda agree with u,its only cause there is shitloads of muslims in the u.k
and the government r still letting them in.

this is a sign of a change of times! sad stuff:(

wow you racist f***k

venni vetti vecci
06-07-2007, 02:16 AM
"I'm glad to say i'm not a racist I hate everybody equally."

I'm just tryin to shine some light, religion is such a touchy subject for so
many but no matter how right you belive you are there's always gonna be someone with a different opinion than yours who belive their right.

$tate
06-07-2007, 04:27 AM
In a nutshell ya are saying that muslims are more violent than christians, which is not true.

America and the media got ya thinking that muslims dont stand for those type of things or else you WILL be killed. I live in a violent area and if I must walk on a sunday morning near a church with a t-shirt that says "Fuck Jesus" I would be shot or beaten up.

Saying "fuck Allah/God" should be prohibited from any arguement. To me it seems as if some Christians regard Jesus as being more importaint than God.

B 187 B
06-07-2007, 07:24 AM
In a nutshell ya are saying that muslims are more violent than christians, which is not true.

America and the media got ya thinking that muslims dont stand for those type of things or else you WILL be killed. I live in a violent area and if I must walk on a sunday morning near a church with a t-shirt that says "Fuck Jesus" I would be shot or beaten up.

Saying "fuck Allah/God" should be prohibited from any arguement. To me it seems as if some Christians regard Jesus as being more importaint than God.

i'm like you in this point . the muslims ppl not more violent than christians ppl . there is some christians violent like muslime ..
but im saying that not the all muslime killers there some muslime good and better than christans. we have to know there is a "" bad muslime and bad christians and end all that . and show some " respect 4 the good frome muslime and christians.........

Nickolai
06-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Heres A Question For Ya, And I Know The Answer

Why Do Sikh's & Hindu's Hate Muslims?

Yu Cant Blame America For That

jinder
06-07-2007, 01:26 PM
lol its otha way round mate
im a Sikh and i dont hate all muslims
i only dislike tha 1s i know aint rite, jus like i dislike otha ppl that aint rite
wot muslims did to us is kinda exactly like wot tha English Empire did when they took ova India
so i shud hate basically ery1 then lol

Nickolai
06-07-2007, 01:33 PM
Well, Yu SHOULD Feel Some Ill Feelings Towards Them Since They Killed Alot Of Sikhs And Tortured And Killed Few Guru's

elcuppan
06-07-2007, 01:36 PM
wow you racist f***k

how can u call me racist after,u quoted only a sentece of my post???

ur such a freak,why dont u fuck offf

jinder
06-07-2007, 01:37 PM
yeah but them specific muslims are all dead now
the English Empire killed many Sikhs aswell u know
u heard of Shaheed Udam Singh and Shaheed Bhagat Singh
if ur a Sikh u should believe in wot Sikhism teaches
not to hate on people n that we all equal

Nickolai
06-07-2007, 01:39 PM
Hence The Start Of It By Nanak

Im Sickness Lol

jinder
06-07-2007, 01:43 PM
lol yeah exactly
u r def kool fo knowin yo stuff on Sikhism, amazes me all time lol
n thats why we feed our langar to ery1 remember

Nickolai
06-07-2007, 01:45 PM
If The Flag Outside Is Orange Right?

I Know Its A Certain Colour To Let It Be Known They Do It

jinder
06-07-2007, 01:51 PM
lol u sho thats rite?
all of em be orange thats like our colour
n i thot its a rule that ery1 n any1 can eat
i seen Christians n Muslims eatin at our Gurdwara
theres only 1 in Sheffield so i cant say 100% that ery single Gurdwara does it but i think they def shud

Nickolai
06-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Ahhh Yeah, Orange Is The Normal But From What I Can Memba Is That If Its A Certain Colour Yu Don't Avta To Be Sikh To Go Into The Langar

I Dunno, I Got Taught That Like Over A Year Ago

jinder
06-07-2007, 01:58 PM
lol if its not orange its prolly not a gurdwara
i aint neva heard of that rule
i think u were told bs lol
tha main point of a gurdwara is tha langar!
langar can only mean food fo ery1

lilsam
06-07-2007, 02:04 PM
Summer Shut Up, Its Not English!!!!!!!!!! They Get In For Nothing And Cause Trouble

jinder
06-07-2007, 02:09 PM
sam seriously r u a racist?

jinder
06-07-2007, 02:10 PM
n btw u can be muslim n be English at tha same time u know

Summer_heat
06-07-2007, 03:08 PM
if it doesnt serve Langar to everyone, it aint a gurdwhara, id b curious to know what they tryna pull off callin i t a Gurdwhara. let me know which one does that, ill pay it a trip, n find out.

Orange is the colour of Sikhism thats why they are orange
on the Indian Flag theres Green for muslims, Orange for Sikhs and White for Hindus. im sure thats why its like that.

Nickolai please dont speak of half of the truth.
if u can recall Guru Nanaks name and his tortures by some muslims, can u not recall his 2 disciples? the ones that were with him, every day of his life, right up until death? one was a Hindu and the other a Muslim.
the whole Sikhism meaning is to treat men and women equally and treat all people of diff colours races religions equally, u tellin me, that Guru Nanak wud want me to be angry wit Muslims? nope.
and altho they tortured my Gurus, the British tortured those the Gurus loved, us people, the Gurus wud b more angry at that than their own pain.
so really if u want me to b racist, if to anyone it shud b to u.

GUNS
06-07-2007, 03:33 PM
i think i will call my son Moses :roll: :chuuch:

lilsam
06-07-2007, 04:16 PM
Im not racist, theres just a lot of things I dont agree with, whch is nothing to do with skin colour

jinder
06-07-2007, 05:49 PM
do u hate all muslims r not then?

lilsam
06-07-2007, 05:50 PM
No. I just find that data shocking. I dont hate any Muslims

jinder
06-07-2007, 05:52 PM
lol weird, tha fact that u cant xplain it properly is jus suspicious

lilsam
06-07-2007, 06:12 PM
I just dont, I have no reason to hate them.

The Illustrious One
06-07-2007, 06:53 PM
but it would've been less shocking if the most popular boys' name is James or Robert right?

GUNS
06-08-2007, 02:11 PM
the only thing i hate in this world are all those bullshit ass beefs , all the poverty and lil kids who are hungry , i hate that and i wanna see a end to all the pain on this planet

Guns have spoken , and yes i'm gonna write a book how to change the world ....sorry for gettin off-topic

The Illustrious One
07-14-2007, 10:14 PM
the only thing i hate in this world are all those bullshit ass beefs , all the poverty and lil kids who are hungry , i hate that and i wanna see a end to all the pain on this planet

Guns have spoken , and yes i'm gonna write a book how to change the world ....sorry for gettin off-topic

send me a copy of that book when you publish it.

hahaha get at me bruh.:laugh:

Redd
07-14-2007, 11:12 PM
hahaha im not racist.
i hate everyone, irrespective of other issues.
haha nah i joke. i hate SOME muslims. but i hate them because they are fucking cocksuckers, not because they're muslims. oh, and if you are muslim, feel free to correct me because i'm not 100% sure about this, but i was told (by some muslim people i know) that islam and christianity are pretty much the same and that Jesus translates into Issa in Arabic. like i said, feel free to clear that one up for me.

oh and on another note, if i wore a "FUCK MOHAMMED" t-shirt, i would be obliterated simply because i am surrounded by thousands of people who have that same name. i think it would have little to do with religion at that point. haha a friend of mine told me once "you know i have 9 cousins named Mohammed?". and i was like "whoa....i only have 9 cousins. period."

and think about this! maybe if there were more muslims spread around places like london, the terrorists would be less inclined to blow those places up! not saying terrorists HAVE to be muslim, only that they use their own confused idea of the islamic religion as an excuse for murder. you can't convince me that allah wants you do blow things up for him. and what about these virgins you are supposed to get if you blow yourself up? like 70 virgins or something like that. where do all these virgins come from? why are they waiting for you in heaven? does that mean, before you blow yourself up, you have to go around and slaughter 70 virgins so that they are waiting in heaven for you to fuck them once you die and get to join them?

PaC3Y
07-15-2007, 12:20 AM
you can't convince me that allah wants you do blow things up for him.

I'm not racist, but that's gotta be one of the shittest excuses ever.

Montana
07-15-2007, 06:27 AM
Im Shocked Cuz Mohammed A Muslim Name And We British Juz B The Same if Jim Topped The Bengali Boyz Namez People Wud B SHocked.

GUNS
07-15-2007, 08:33 AM
send me a copy of that book when you publish it.

hahaha get at me bruh.:laugh:

i'm hiring a ghost writer , i'm too lazy and dont have enough time to write it on myself ...i only gonna be the dictator on the writer haha :eazy:

jinder
07-16-2007, 12:14 PM
Im Shocked Cuz Mohammed A Muslim Name And We British Juz B The Same if Jim Topped The Bengali Boyz Namez People Wud B SHocked.

we British?
who?
u mean Chritian, got nowt to do wit bein British mate
i can undastand shocked but thats very different to disgusted
well in India tha country where tha most Sikhs live in from tha whole world, Christian names r alot mo common, they have been since forever. wots yo point? aint no1 talkin bout chuckin em out.
look at US wot happened to all tha Native Indian ppls names, i doubt they toppin owt.
n UK where all tha celtic, viking n all them otha names gone?

yall sound so dumb honestly
its like some1 sayin rap has topped tha most played music in UK n yall thinkin thats disgustin cus its mainly done be black ppl n all black ppl r gangsters n go round shootin n stabbin ppl.
thats wot yall sound like.

Nickolai
07-16-2007, 12:44 PM
Yeah But India Is Apart Of The British Empire I Think??

Well I Know If Yur Indian Yur Automatically Known As British I Believe Or Somethin Like That

Montana
07-16-2007, 03:17 PM
we British?
who?
u mean Chritian, got nowt to do wit bein British mate
i can undastand shocked but thats very different to disgusted
well in India tha country where tha most Sikhs live in from tha whole world, Christian names r alot mo common, they have been since forever. wots yo point? aint no1 talkin bout chuckin em out.
look at US wot happened to all tha Native Indian ppls names, i doubt they toppin owt.
n UK where all tha celtic, viking n all them otha names gone?

yall sound so dumb honestly
its like some1 sayin rap has topped tha most played music in UK n yall thinkin thats disgustin cus its mainly done be black ppl n all black ppl r gangsters n go round shootin n stabbin ppl.
thats wot yall sound like.

Im Not Disgusted Just Being Shocked Don't Make Me Dumb Or Racist.

BTW Jinder Wanna B On A Text Track? I Knw U used 2 Do Dat Shyt An B Sikk So Id Like Yu On A Track.

sniper
07-16-2007, 05:04 PM
i was gonna actually bother with this thread but the content of it hurts my heart so im not gonna hover over it anymore, it just surprised me what people on this forum really feel about someone's faith and also perplexed me because i thought this was meant to be a mature and grown up discussion place.

god bless.

GUNS
07-17-2007, 09:19 AM
hmm i think Moses is a great name :eazy:

jinder
07-17-2007, 02:50 PM
lol Nickolai who do u be talkin to? if u born in India u Indian!
i neva said owt wrong wit bein shocked, jus "disgusted"
send me a pm, i cant promise i will do somet but ill look at yo idea
i agree wit Sniper, i aint gonna reply to this thread no mo

Nickolai
07-17-2007, 02:56 PM
I Was Thinkin Of Passports

Its Like Yu Automatically Get A British Passport Cuz Yur Indian

Somethin Like That Anywayz

The Illustrious One
07-17-2007, 06:22 PM
I Was Thinkin Of Passports

Its Like Yu Automatically Get A British Passport Cuz Yur Indian

Somethin Like That Anywayz

lmaoooooooo are you serious or j/k-ing?

Nickolai
07-17-2007, 06:31 PM
Im Bein Serious, Ive Heard Somethin Like That Anywayz

jinder
07-17-2007, 08:09 PM
hehe nope
its all bs
if u born in India u Indian n u get an Indian passport
u can get a British passport jus like otha ppl tho once u get citizenship here n then u British

GUNS
07-18-2007, 01:10 PM
does being born as a white guy in South Africa makes you a African ??

MAW
07-18-2007, 01:50 PM
does being born as a white guy in South Africa makes you a African ??

Guess it does......

Montana
07-18-2007, 04:13 PM
Yea I Hav African Friend Who White

Summer_heat
07-19-2007, 07:20 PM
yea it does legally yea, cos my dad was born in africa, n hes brown.

sorry to give u the bad news but anyone who thinks british n muslim are in the same category, is a dumbass no doubt about it.
thats like categorising Marylin manson wit i dunno Nelly r sumet, how u gonna compare that?

fortunately Indian aint under control of British Empire no more, thanks to Shaheed Udam and Bagat Singh's hard work. so i dont know why Indians wud b given british passports, if that was the case anyways, u guys would prolly see more Indians around here, i bet ur thankful for that arent ya.

Elcuppan (sorry if i spelt it wrong) i think i saw that ur of asian ethnicity in the picture thread, is that correct? i find it hard to understand how someone asian can share the veiws u have expressed at times in this thread!

elcuppan
07-20-2007, 05:36 AM
^^i stoped replyin to this a while back,everybody has diff views.
sum of the shit said in here is offencive,but thats the way of the world.
i dont wish to reply to this and im sorry if anybody felt offended,by the shit i said.

btw,if u born in africa ,u r african.
there's pleant of white south africans,millions infact.
theres millions of indian south africans infact (like myself,lol)

im done,someone should close this thread if people r hurt by it

Eimz_T
07-20-2007, 05:38 AM
i shoulda closed this thread the second it was opening it was just screaming out for conflict