PDA

View Full Version : Akon throws a kid off stage!

Mpire4Life
06-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Akon throws a kid off stage because the kid through something at him while akon was talking....I would of done the same thing, don't be throwin shit or I'll throw you, straight up!

http://view.break.com/306601

Nickolai
06-05-2007, 03:08 PM
HAHAH

Dudes Been Watching Wrestling

Mpire4Life
06-05-2007, 03:41 PM
^^^^yea rite, john cena wit that F-U shit lol

MAW
06-05-2007, 03:53 PM
WTF! since when is Akon throwin lil kids from the stage?? Was the kid injured?

kayitosway954
06-05-2007, 04:12 PM
Tha kid shouldnt of thrown anything at him, please dont start this hatin Akon shit like "how can he throw a kid/fan of stage" nah fuck that, if someone threw somethin at me, Id fuckin punch them in tha face like Ghostface did Ma$e

The Illustrious One
06-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Akon is a homo... so it doesn't count.

He probably wasn't a fan.

Gangstafied
06-05-2007, 04:24 PM
i would smack the kid

Flash
06-05-2007, 04:33 PM
i would kill the kid!

kayitosway954
06-05-2007, 04:39 PM
And to anyone of ya'll who wanna bring up tha underage girl incident:

- It was an 18 or older club, its her fault she was there
- It is all tha clubs fault for lettin her in unless she has a fake ID or some shit
- She was enjoyin it, and trust me, if you think that was hardcore, go 2 a Elephant Man concert....
- Ya'll are probably R Kelly fans, and R Kelly had a secret wedding with Aaliyah and fucked a 15 year old fan on camera.... Get a life, people

And finally, I dont see how he could be racist... Tha kid threw somethin at him, great reason, so in tha future, if a black kid throws somethin at him and Akon doesnt do shit, then I might think about it, but right now, its more like "Fuck you for fuckin disrespectin me..."

And Ahmed, who are you foolin? Must I dig up past posts with you on Akon's dick?

The Illustrious One
06-05-2007, 04:48 PM

- It is all tha clubs fault for lettin her in unless she has a fake ID or some shit
- She was enjoyin it, and trust me, if you think that was hardcore, go 2 a Elephant Man concert....
- Ya'll are probably R Kelly fans, and R Kelly had a secret wedding with Aaliyah and fucked a 15 year old fan on camera.... Get a life, people

And finally, I dont see how he could be racist... Tha kid threw somethin at him, great reason, so in tha future, if a black kid throws somethin at him and Akon doesnt do shit, then I might think about it, but right now, its more like "Fuck you for fuckin disrespectin me..."

And Ahmed, who are you foolin? Must I dig up past posts with you on Akon's dick?

i think that he is ok.. but i just think that he sometimes makes gay songs for girls like i just wanna love you and don't matter.. which both are fucking gay..

but like with soul survivor, i tried and cross that line he actually is nice.. when he wants to..

but when he makes girly gay songs, then fuck him.

Flash
06-05-2007, 05:01 PM
i think that he is ok.. but i just think that he sometimes makes gay songs for girls like i just wanna love you and don't matter.. which both are fucking gay..

but like with soul survivor, i tried and cross that line he actually is nice.. when he wants to..

but when he makes girly gay songs, then fuck him.

whats so gay in makin songs bout girls?

MAW
06-05-2007, 05:04 PM
damn...im not hatin at Akon coz of this............(i dont like his style).............I wud do the same thang wit the kid.... hahaha

ps: im no R. Kelly fan...i think this kelly guy is gay

Mpire4Life
06-05-2007, 05:09 PM
whats so gay in makin songs bout girls?

i say the same shit, ppl say that some rappers and singers are gay becuz they makin songs bout girls, theres nuttin gay bout that, thats good so that we know ur not a faggot........and plus i love the ladies

kayitosway954
06-05-2007, 05:49 PM
So what your saying, Ahmed, is that when Ja makes songs like Between Me & You and Always On Time, its str8; when Akon makes shit like Lonely and Dont Matter, its gay????

Once again, proves that you can be hypocrite on certain shit, like how you hate Kayne 4 talking bout GOD and Bitches on tha same album, but when Ja does it (RULE 3:36), its cool....

Orlando 2, Ahmed 0!

The Illustrious One
06-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Orlando.... I'm just not feeling Akon's style, and voice..

why the fuck are you always aruging with me?

just let a motherfucker be.

kayitosway954
06-05-2007, 07:30 PM
Orlando.... I'm just not feeling Akon's style, and voice..

why the fuck are you always aruging with me?

just let a motherfucker be.

You never said that though, you said you didnt like him cuz he made love songs! SHOW ME ALL THA DOLL WHERE THEY TOUCHED YOU?!?! WHO TOUCHED YOU?!?! THERES NO REASON WHY YOU SHOULD BE RUNNING FROM YOUR PAST!!!!

The Illustrious One
06-05-2007, 08:58 PM
You never said that though, you said you didnt like him cuz he made love songs! SHOW ME ALL THA DOLL WHERE THEY TOUCHED YOU?!?! WHO TOUCHED YOU?!?! THERES NO REASON WHY YOU SHOULD BE RUNNING FROM YOUR PAST!!!!

Wow. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Rolfsma
06-06-2007, 05:17 AM
It's all fucking bullshit what ya'll are saying 'bout Akon... When you're an artist like him, you gotta be able to stand above this kinda shit.

For real, if you can't even handle something thrown at you, what kinda bitch are you then? Yeah, you gonna throw the kid of the damn stage.

I like his music, but fuck Akon on this one...

Filipino
06-06-2007, 06:24 AM
Lol !!!!
This is the finish of the wreslter John Cena, the "F-U" ! Lol !
Akon is crazy at his concerts !

kayitosway954
06-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Ill hand it like this:

a piece of paper: Security, get him outta here
a water balloon: homie is gettin thrown
a rock: Im jumping into tha crowd and Ima punch him out like Ghostface did Ma$e
anything worse then rock(bullets, knifes, spears, etc...): Ill go Freddie Foxxx on tha kid

LOC
06-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Lmmfao!!!!!!

venni vetti vecci
06-07-2007, 01:16 AM
Akon did what any peson would do the kid's lucky he didn't get knocked tha fuck out.
I don't think he can sue either he threw shit at him first.

I Agree with you Orlando that previous incident with the girl at that club was the girls and the clubs fault, she shouldn't have been allowed in underage.

kayitosway954
06-07-2007, 02:03 AM
Akon did what any peson would do the kid's lucky he didn't get knocked tha fuck out.
I don't think he can sue either he threw shit at him first.

I Agree with you Orlando that previous incident with the girl at that club was the girls and the clubs fault, she shouldn't have been allowed in underage.

People so ignorant... I saw someone on youtube talk bad bout Akon and callin him a pedophile.... Guess there name? RKellyWifey or some shit....

venni vetti vecci
06-07-2007, 02:21 AM
LMAO,how dumb can someone get.

JaRuleNL
06-07-2007, 05:11 PM
50 Cent throwed a kid from the stage to at his concert, theres a video on youtube somewhere

kayitosway954
06-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Haha yeah, kid got on stage, and it was 50 or Banks who pushed him off and no one caught his ass, right?

DJ-NICKEL
06-16-2007, 03:52 PM

Elephan man concert are fire from what i heard. You been in one of them?

CopOnDr.Monkley
06-18-2007, 03:12 PM
http://www.break.com/index/van_damme_hides_a_boner.html