PDA

View Full Version : Yukmouth Arrested In Los Angeles On Traffic Charge, Outstanding Warrant

Baja_Ma_Dee
06-05-2007, 11:07 AM
Rapper Yukmouth was reportedly arrested in Los Angeles on Sunday (June 3) for driving on a suspended license.

According to a report from MemphisRap.com, the rapper (real name: Jerold Ellis) was picked up around 4:30 a.m. on Sunday, arrested and charged with the misdemeanor traffic charge, but was also hit for an outstanding warrant...

His bail was reportedly set at $40,000, due to the warrant, which was unspecified at press time.

In other Yukmouth news, the Oakland rapper has been working on his forthcoming album, Million Dollar Mouthpiece, which is slated for the summer.

Yuk is one-half of the platinum-selling rap duo, the Luniz, along with Numskull. The duo enjoyed mainstream success in the 90s with their hit single, "I Got 5 on It," which helped catapulted their album to platinum sales.

Yukmouth later branched off to launch a solo career, beginning with a deal with J. Prince's Rap-A-Lot Records, where he released three solo albums, each selling more than 200,000 copies.

Source: ballerstatus.com

WestBelfastIreland
06-06-2007, 10:45 AM
i like em...

kayitosway954
06-06-2007, 01:31 PM
Yukmouth Murdered Game

LOC
06-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Million Dollar Mouthpeice has been comin out for like a year and a half, i'll believe it when it actually drops.

Shame for yuk, but he'll be sweet he'll have the cash. Yuk a beast, very underrated

Baja_Ma_Dee
06-09-2007, 10:58 AM
Yukmouth had a beef with Gonzoe for awhile & Poppa LQ but they all sqashed it & that's what slowed his proses down. He had to re-record Regime All Out War Vol. 3 & it didn't do quite as good as Vol. 2 did.

But don't worry. Yuk's coming hard.