View Full Version : Montana Vs Franchise The Pig

Montana
06-03-2007, 03:44 PM
Juz Me And U 6-10 Barz Max
Usual Rap Forum Battle Rules
No Dikrydin Votez
Only Vote If U Really Gon B Fair
Sparx And Crappo Cant Vote Cuz I Aint Gettin Screwed
I Dont Care Who Dropz First But My Verse Wil Cm B4 Nxt Sunday Only Cuz Im A Busy Man
I'd Like 2 Add An Additional Rule Of If Yu Lose Ya Get Dropped From N.A If U Ain't Pussy???

Hope Yo Fat Ass Iz Down!

MAW
06-03-2007, 03:48 PM
nm anymore.......

Flash
06-03-2007, 03:49 PM
yeah way the go montana!Get me on msn kocka@hotmail.com!

FranchizeTheKid
06-03-2007, 03:50 PM
I Was Looking For A Tag Battle With Mic And Cap Involved, But This Will Do, I Dunno When I Can Drop My Verse, Get At Me ABout It On Aim

Sparx
06-03-2007, 03:57 PM
Juz Me And U 6-10 Barz Max
Usual Rap Forum Battle Rules
No Dikrydin Votez
Only Vote If U Really Gon B Fair
Sparx And Crappo Cant Vote Cuz I Aint Gettin Screwed
I Dont Care Who Dropz First But My Verse Wil Cm B4 Nxt Sunday Only Cuz Im A Busy Man
I'd Like 2 Add An Additional Rule Of If Yu Lose Ya Get Dropped From N.A If U Ain't Pussy???

Hope Yo Fat Ass Iz Down!

ok... if he looses he gets dropped from NA... if you loose you get banned from MIO... sounds fair to me...

Cap
06-03-2007, 08:46 PM
ok... if he looses he gets dropped from NA... if you loose you get banned from MIO... sounds fair to me...

Word, We Don't Drop Members Because Some Lame Suggests It, But With Those Stakes, We're In :eazy: .

Hostile
06-03-2007, 09:43 PM
High Stakes. Hope this is a sick battle.

Michael
06-04-2007, 12:22 PM
Franchize Is A Racist?

Montana
06-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Discriminatez^^^^^ It Can B Banned Fo 2 Months Den? But Franchise Can Never Rejoin N.A?? I Wanna C How Confident U R Dat You'll Win.

JaTahChild01
06-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Why have this battle? As far as I know YOUNG KANNON is already banned for biting so even if he loses whats at stake lol.

Theres another loss for Nick and Inspector gadget team.

Montana
06-04-2007, 02:50 PM
Whatz Yung Kanon?

Sparx
06-04-2007, 03:23 PM
Discriminatez^^^^^ It Can B Banned Fo 2 Months Den? But Franchise Can Never Rejoin N.A?? I Wanna C How Confident U R Dat You'll Win.

No U'd b Banned for Life... since u seem to want Franchize outta my click for life... making up retarted rules n shit...

Cap
06-04-2007, 03:28 PM

2 Months? Nah Fam You Want Franchize Out For Life, You Receive The Same Service.

Chopz
06-04-2007, 06:05 PM
If they both recieve the same service then in my mind if Franchize loses he is also kicked off of the site for life... That's only fair... Or y'all could make it that neither one of you can ever re-join a net-crew... You have to have the same staked otherwise the battle should be seen as unfair...

LOC
06-04-2007, 06:15 PM
I luv it how u guyz think ya'll mods, like u have the power to kick a person out over losin a battle.

No1 shuld be kicked off this site for loosin a battle, Pink Slips are fuckin stupid...

Neither of u have to leave if u loose....isnt winnin enuf for you people, you need awards and recognitions and pink slips...dats wack.

If u agree to a pink slip ur both stupid, its been done and u both kno full well ur not gon leave for ever. If sum1 is bein racist on MIO, the mods will handle it...show me where franchize is bein blatantly racist and he'll be penalised for a certain amount of time...givin a time out if u will. lol.

AND DONT SHOW ME HIM BEIN RACIST ON A MSN OR AIM CONVO IF THATS WAT IT IS...HE CAN BE AS RACIST AS HE WANTS (THATS HIS PROBLEM) IF IT ISNT ON MIO IT DOESNT CONCERN MIO.

Hostile
06-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Waz'n Yung Kannon on DR?

FranchizeTheKid
06-04-2007, 07:17 PM
I luv it how u guyz think ya'll mods, like u have the power to kick a person out over losin a battle.

No1 shuld be kicked off this site for loosin a battle, Pink Slips are fuckin stupid...

Neither of u have to leave if u loose....isnt winnin enuf for you people, you need awards and recognitions and pink slips...dats wack.

If u agree to a pink slip ur both stupid, its been done and u both kno full well ur not gon leave for ever. If sum1 is bein racist on MIO, the mods will handle it...show me where franchize is bein blatantly racist and he'll be penalised for a certain amount of time...givin a time out if u will. lol.

AND DONT SHOW ME HIM BEIN RACIST ON A MSN OR AIM CONVO IF THATS WAT IT IS...HE CAN BE AS RACIST AS HE WANTS (THATS HIS PROBLEM) IF IT ISNT ON MIO IT DOESNT CONCERN MIO.

Then If It's Not Pink Slips, I Ain't Leaving N.A.

Summer_heat
06-04-2007, 07:17 PM
well in a way Fluxx also "bite", but he dint get banned, did he? plus i never banned Kanon and i cant member bannin Duke (who was a crazy biter, like erythin was jus lunch fo him) altho i might have lol ill check that.

yea unless the person is gonna ban themselves, i have no plans to ban either flash, cap, nickolai or franchize, no matter who wins or loses what match. unless u talkin like 5 days, but then again i might b accused of actin like Hitler again if i did that lol

FranchizeTheKid
06-04-2007, 07:19 PM
Why have this battle? As far as I know YOUNG KANNON is already banned for biting so even if he loses whats at stake lol.

Theres another loss for Nick and Inspector gadget team.

Lmao At Michael The Dick Rider Thanking Odin When He Was Prob Talking About Nickolai

Chopz
06-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Well Summer, just to ask, if they both agree to the terms of a loss resulting in them being banned from the forum for good, will you do it or will you still not ban them? I am not promoting the idea of this Pink Slip battle but I also feel that if this does not happen now then the losing person will be host to a lot of controversy surrounding the original agreements of the battle?

(I feel neither MC should be banned but I also feel not going through with this may just cause a lot of bullshit that is not needed).

Sparx
06-04-2007, 07:31 PM

tru... but at the same time LOC i suggested that it be pink slips cuz for sum reason Montana wanted Franchize to be kicked outta NA if he lost... and its not like hes gonna get kicked outta a click he just formed... but w/e i could care less...

yea unless the person is gonna ban themselves, i have no plans to ban either flash, cap, nickolai or franchize, no matter who wins or loses what match. unless u talkin like 5 days, but then again i might b accused of actin like Hitler again if i did that lol

u still dont seem to understand y u were "accused of acting like hitler"

Summer_heat
06-04-2007, 07:47 PM
care to explain? altho i know for a fact ill disagree n think ur a dumbass for sayin what u say, but if u want?

if they want to chopz, they cud in reality "ban" themselves, by not turnin up here.

Hostile
06-04-2007, 07:55 PM
I just want to see a fcking battle!...Haven't seen a good one in quite some time.

FranchizeTheKid
06-04-2007, 07:58 PM
No Pink Slips And No Leaving N.A.

I'll Follow LOC's Rules

Sparx
06-04-2007, 08:07 PM
care to explain? altho i know for a fact ill disagree n think ur a dumbass for sayin what u say, but if u want?

me look like an ass? you put ur exposure of Fluxx in the Hall Of Fame...

but thats not the reason i got heated... my point was... U ban Cap, u ban Nick also... now ur gonna say... "Cap called me Furry, that merited banning"... my response would be "so if i was a mod and some1 called me a name i should ban them?".... go read thru the threads if u want more explanations... i explained my opinion when the shit was goin down... i dono if u read it but w/e...

Chopz
06-04-2007, 08:10 PM
No Pink Slips And No Leaving N.A.

I'll Follow LOC's Rules

You getting scared Nick lol? Hahahahahaha, just joking.

Hostile
06-04-2007, 08:12 PM

lol I wasn't gonna say nothing.

FranchizeTheKid
06-04-2007, 08:40 PM

No, Just Saying, If He Won't Get Banned From A Pink Slip Battle, Then Why Should I Have The Risk Of Leaving N.A.?

JaTahChild01
06-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Whatz Yung Kanon?

you are you dumbshit lol. Funny how people try and play coy with me. You were exposed for biting a few months ago and disappeared and now wanna make a comeback under a new name??

FranchizeTheKid
06-04-2007, 09:25 PM
^Lol...........

Sparx
06-05-2007, 01:20 AM
you are you dumbshit lol. Funny how people try and play coy with me. You were exposed for biting a few months ago and disappeared and now wanna make a comeback under a new name??

lmao... owned... that explains y u want him outta NA... Sam ur pathetic... and Kanon ur even more pathetic...

lilsam
06-05-2007, 11:36 AM
How Am I Involved In This ?

Sparx
06-05-2007, 12:58 PM
How Am I Involved In This ?

smart ass... what reason would Kanon have for wanting Franchize outta NA? they've never had issues... but you on the other hand dont like him and since u told the board that Kanon's ur but buddy for life... u just got him to do ur dirty work... ya'll r hurting for real... smh

lilsam
06-05-2007, 01:12 PM
I Never Told Him That, He Didnt Know i Disliked Him! sO stfu

Flash
06-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Montana is not kanon i can say that for now!

Cap
06-05-2007, 02:16 PM
No, He Is Lmao, Sam Just Kind've Implied It.....

Odin, I Would've Pressed The Props Button But.......No Homo.

Flash
06-05-2007, 02:17 PM
still i dont think so its not 100% sure he is!

Hostile
06-05-2007, 02:17 PM
And still...No battle...

JaTahChild01
06-05-2007, 02:20 PM
Yea...they have the same IP address but they arent the same. Denial is a bitch.

for further proof check the spelling of how i spelled young kannon and then montana respelled it the right way how yung kanon did lol. Shot himself in the foot.

Flash
06-05-2007, 02:25 PM
Yea...they have the same IP address but they arent the same. Denial is a bitch.

for further proof check the spelling of how i spelled young kannon and then montana respelled it the right way how yung kanon did lol. Shot himself in the foot.

a nice!!!!!!!but still i dont care he bited one song only!

Sparx
06-05-2007, 02:28 PM
I Never Told Him That, He Didnt Know i Disliked Him! sO stfu

lmfao... its all over the threads retard... n way to confirm Montana is Kanon...

Sparx
06-05-2007, 02:30 PM

1 song might as well be everything he ever dropped...

Cap
06-05-2007, 02:43 PM

ONLY ONE SONG!? Aint One Enough!? Y'all Crucified Fluxx For Biting Audio, Which Is Worse....Biting Audio Or TEXT!?

Isn't It Time For You To Leave?

FranchizeTheKid
06-05-2007, 02:46 PM
And still...No battle...

Don't Think There Will Be One Either

FranchizeTheKid
06-05-2007, 02:50 PM
smart ass... what reason would Kanon have for wanting Franchize outta NA? they've never had issues... but you on the other hand dont like him and since u told the board that Kanon's ur but buddy for life... u just got him to do ur dirty work... ya'll r hurting for real... smh

Another Interesting Fact :

Sam IM'ed Me One Day Saying "Montana Said He's Coming Hard" And I Said How You Know? "Well I Talked To Him", How Come Montana Didn't Tell Anyone Else And YOU Were The One That Informed Me, Not Even His Inkorporation Partner Mic Did, YOU Did

Tryna Get Me Outta N.A. Sam? This Must Be In Your Plan That You Informed Me Of To "Rob Chopz Of N.A." Right? Lame Ass Mofucca...

Eyebagz
06-05-2007, 03:09 PM
ONLY ONE SONG!? Aint One Enough!? Y'all Crucified Fluxx For Biting Audio, Which Is Worse....Biting Audio Or TEXT!?

um id say audios worse to be honest

Nickolai
06-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Fluxx Didnt Just Bite Audio, He Basically Jacked It And Pretened To Be Some One

Cap
06-05-2007, 03:18 PM
um id say audios worse to be honest

Writing Is Harder Than Recording, Anyone Can Record, Look At Yung Joc.

Eyebagz
06-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Writing Is Harder Than Recording, Anyone Can Record, Look At Yung Joc.

yer but biting audio is like stealing somehows whole style image all that kinda thing. especially if its good audio cause yer writing is harder then recording but being good at recording you have to be a good writer aswell

Cap
06-05-2007, 03:26 PM
yer but biting audio is like stealing somehows whole style image all that kinda thing. especially if its good audio cause yer writing is harder then recording but being good at recording you have to be a good writer aswell
If That Isn't The Same Thing, The Person You Bit Sucks

Chopz
06-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Another Interesting Fact :

Sam IM'ed Me One Day Saying "Montana Said He's Coming Hard" And I Said How You Know? "Well I Talked To Him", How Come Montana Didn't Tell Anyone Else And YOU Were The One That Informed Me, Not Even His Inkorporation Partner Mic Did, YOU Did

Tryna Get Me Outta N.A. Sam? This Must Be In Your Plan That You Informed Me Of To "Rob Chopz Of N.A." Right? Lame Ass Mofucca...

Nobody can rob me of N.A... Not even my co-partners lol... If you thought it was a democratic alliance then you are mistaken... HAHAHAHAHAHA.

lilsam
06-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Ftk, He Said To Me On AIM U Fool! Why Would I Want U Outta N.A? Montana Arrived Before Then AND Probably Dissed U Cos Ur A Fag

Cap
06-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Nobody can rob me of N.A... Not even my co-partners lol... If you thought it was a democratic alliance then you are mistaken... HAHAHAHAHAHA.

You're Right, Im The Dictator

Chopz
06-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Well actually my statement made it clear that I am the dictator and as I was the middle piece that brought me and sparx and me and you together, I believe "I Run the City....." Baaalin'...

Cap
06-05-2007, 05:06 PM
Well actually my statement made it clear that I am the dictator and as I was the middle piece that brought me and sparx and me and you together, I believe "I Run the City....." Baaalin'...

You Can't Run Anything On That Leg

Chopz
06-05-2007, 05:07 PM
You mean the Leg that won me a gold on Sunday in a all England regoinal competition... Or perhaps the Leg that helped me to get a triple double in my last Basketball game... Oh what, you DIDN'T HEAR, or rather, you COULDN'T HEAR? I'm better...

Cap
06-05-2007, 05:09 PM
You mean the Leg that won me a gold on Sunday in a all England regoinal competition... Or perhaps the Leg that helped me to get a triple double in my last Basketball game... Oh what, you DIDN'T HEAR, or rather, you COULDN'T HEAR? I'm better...

No The Leg You Hop Around On And That Makes You Look Like Tiny Tim

Chopz
06-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Erm, first of all, I don't hop, I stroll... And me looking like Tiny Tim? That's nice to know Rakishi...

Montana
06-05-2007, 05:26 PM
Hahahahaha Ya'll Sad People Posting Lik 10 Posts About Me A Guy U Dont Even Kno Being "Exposed" . Yer Coksukerz I Am Kanon I Bit 1 Trak By Rap Worldz Best Rapperz And Proved Mah Point Dat Content Dont Matter Ya'll "O.G" (Lmao) Dikryders. Wel Anyway Im Dwn Fo Pink Slip Genst Da Racist Pig If Ya'll Dwn 2 Let Me. Sme Rules Az Whut i Sed!!!! I Need A Nu Thread Az Wel!!! Plze Close Diz Thread If Im Not Banned. And I Kno Ya'll Gon H8 Sayin Evrythin I Write Iz Biten But U Can Chek EvryWER and wont find nuttin.

lilsam
06-05-2007, 05:27 PM
Yehhhhhhhhh!

Hostile
06-05-2007, 05:47 PM

Stealing Audio is worse...

On another note...What pisses me of is how people continue to bring up someone's past that has nothing to do with anything into topics where it shouldn't be. Fluxx's jacking for one...Nickolai's "racist" comments another. You can't keep bringing that stuff up if we are to get passed it...It doesn't work like that. And using it to win a pointless argument is even dumber.

Montana
06-05-2007, 05:49 PM
New Thread Same Battle?

FranchizeTheKid
06-05-2007, 07:14 PM

Cap Is Now Releived Of His Crown, Chopz = Gump King

Cap
06-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Cap Is Now Releived Of His Crown, Chopz = Gump King

Don't You Have A Lawn To Mow? Or Are You Too Sick To CUT?

LOC
06-05-2007, 08:34 PM
go head make a new thread for this battle....u guyz amaze me

Thread closed.

JaTahChild01
06-05-2007, 09:13 PM
you can prolly find a better verse to jackand use if pink slips are on the line

Summer_heat
06-06-2007, 08:53 AM
omg lol, ok, i know im not the slowest person in the world, but seriously u lot flatter me to no limit like ima fuckin genius lol.
u lot jus noticed that Montana was YK? cud he have made it any more obvious? cud i have? LOOOL all this time i jus thot u guys knew it was YK but dint say owt cos u dint mind him bein here, i dint even have to check dudes IP n i knew it was YK.

anyways sparx, i seriously dont see how u can tell me to read shit, wen u basically dint do it ursent. actually u know what, im jus gonna cut this shit right off, im not gonna go into try n explain that again, cos not 1 person here understood that it had nuthin, ABSOLUTELY nuthin to do wit Cap n Nickolai beef. i keep sayin it, n ppl keep sayin i was unfair between cap n Nickolai.... if thats what u wanna think, think that, cos it dont change shit.