PDA

View Full Version : 50 Separates Himself From Banks And Buck?

Cap
06-02-2007, 08:33 PM
http://videos.onsmash.com/v/AJueEEYsKM3kI5nm

D-block fan
06-02-2007, 08:48 PM
what does he say? i can't get the vid to work. see atleast when d-block artists are having rough time they don't abandon one another they stay and help.

Cap
06-02-2007, 08:49 PM
what does he say? i can't get the vid to work. see atleast when d-block artists are having rough time they don't abandon one another they stay and help.

It's Not In The Sense Of Beef, He Said He's Separated Himself So He Wouldn't Overshadow Them.

D-block fan
06-02-2007, 09:02 PM
It's Not In The Sense Of Beef, He Said He's Separated Himself So He Wouldn't Overshadow Them.

yeah, they're not sellin. he doesn't wanna be around someone whose not selling. 50 is like the Head bitch in Mean Girls. Besides that Buck pretty much already did that himself when he didn't try to get 50 dancing in the back round of his vid of Get Buck. lol budden's line could be used right now

"only time you see him he's dancing in the back round"

the unit is soooooooooo dead. seriously how can u call yourself a unit if your not willing to help ur so called "friends"

They really should've kept there mouths shut so Game wouldn't have done 300 Hundred bars And Runnin. that was there demise.

Cap
06-02-2007, 09:06 PM
yeah, they're not sellin. he doesn't wanna be around someone whose not selling. 50 is like the Head bitch in Mean Girls. Besides that Buck pretty much already did that himself when he didn't try to get 50 dancing in the back round of his vid of Get Buck. lol budden's line could be used right now

"only time you see him he's dancing in the back round"

the unit is soooooooooo dead. seriously how can u call yourself a unit if your not willing to help ur so called "friends"

They really should've kept there mouths shut so Game wouldn't have done 300 Hundred bars And Runnin. that was there demise.

Compared To Their Previous Sales, They Flopped, But In The Same Light So Did Almost Everyone Who Cam eOut In 06-07

D-block fan
06-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Compared To Their Previous Sales, They Flopped, But In The Same Light So Did Almost Everyone Who Cam eOut In 06-07

yeah but the thing is these are the guys that live off bragging about selling. thats all they did. most the other rappers who flopped i never remember them saying "ah yeah man im gonna sell 5x plat like my last album"

T.I. his sells in 06 im almost positive he went gold first week. then he dropped like 50% the next week. then the week later his sells went back up. now don't say its cuz the south (im sure they helped) but he's got a lot of people ridding for him. where as Banks was bragging about sells the entire time, he released like 5 first singles. Sells can drop but it all depends on how hard that rapper is actually pushing that album. obviously the unit became lazy and didn't push so hard.

kayitosway954
06-02-2007, 10:01 PM
Bucks album was dope
Banks album was wack

D-block fan
06-02-2007, 10:01 PM
Bucks album was dope
Banks album was wack

i agree but still

Redd
06-03-2007, 05:10 AM
nah i heard bucks album. and im not just dick riding ja when i say i didnt like it. the key to selling albums is simple. its not whose gonna be on your album or what label your on. make some fucking good music for a change and you'll get what you want. g unit cant expect to sell just because they're g unit. they underestimate hip hop fans when they do that. they think we just listen to whatever they got. fuckin idiots. they promote albums by saying "yo, new g unit coming soon, give us money!". in my opinion, any g unit release other than get rich, or hunger for more was shithouse. compared to ja rules catalog (other than probably last temptation and blood in my eye, but INCLUDING the presents the murderers and presents the INC albums) which, while maybe not classic, they will still be good to listen to in 10 years time.

venni vetti vecci
06-03-2007, 05:29 AM
Buck should leave.

WestBelfastIreland
06-04-2007, 09:06 AM
buck id hottest member of gunit and it should be him distancing himself from them.

Lexx_Luciano
06-04-2007, 03:11 PM
buck reppin g-unit still is like having buck reppin Death Row. im sure his Cashville shyt would be more successful than him being on G-Unit

jarule76
06-05-2007, 09:17 AM
both have to stop suckin 50's dik and stop music

murder1705
06-17-2007, 05:44 PM
Bucks album was dope
Banks album was wack

it was just the opposite Banks album was dope bucks was terrible Banks is the best out of gunit hands down buck needs 50 banks dont need anyone