PDA

View Full Version : Leon Fluxx Exposed??

Nickolai
05-12-2007, 12:21 PM
THIS ALL STARTED WHEN MY MIO CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE WITH FLUXX WAS GONNA HAPPEN SO I WAS SEARCHING ON GOOGLE 'ADONIS STAR' TO SEE WHAT PERSONALS I COULD PICK UP OFF HIM... THE LINK OF AN INTERVIEW CAME UP SO I WENT ON IT

http://media.www.rutgersobserver.com/media/storage/paper822/news/2005/11/14/LifeLeisure/Adonis.Star.The.Interview.To.End.All.Interviews-1054902.shtml

IT TOLD ME ADONIS STAR'S REAL NAME 'WINSTON FRANKLIN' AND I SAW THAT CHANCE FOR A GREAT PERSONAL TO USE ON HIM.
WHEN I WAS WRITING MY CLOSER BAR FOR MY BATTLE WITH HIM I ASKED SUMMER TO TELL ME IF IT WAS GOOD OR NOT
SHE ASKED ME HOW I KNEW THIS WAS HIS NAME AND I SENT HER THE LINK
SHE TOLD ME THAT THE DUDES IN HIS ALBUM RELEASE PARTY LOOK NOTHING LIKE FLUXX IN HIS AVY, I STILL DID SOME RESEARCHING AND FOUND OUT SOME MORE STUFF EVEN THOUGH IN THE END I TOLD SUMMER THAT THE DUDE IN FLUXX'S AVY WAS ACTUALLY BIG L LOL

BUT STILL AFTER SUSPICIONS WERE RAISED I, AND ALSO BLACKSTAR READ THE INTERVIEW, ON THE QUESTION WHO INFLUENCED YOU, THERE WAS NO MENTION AT ALL OF BIG L... PRETTY STRANGE SINCE THAT WAS FLUXX'S BIGGEST INFLUENCE IN THE HIP HOP GAME AND HIS SWAGGER ETC

O: Do you have a favorite album?

A: I'm all over the place, man. I like Midnight Marauders, Tribe Called Quest, I like, Chronic, Dr. Dre, I like Snoop's first album, the B.I.G. albums, I like Jay a little bit, I like Pac, that's my man. Mos Def, Prince, I'm all over the place, man, so I can't say I like one specific album.

O Is there any specific rapper who particularly influenced you?

A: My influences are really more my own experiences. But there's not really an artist that influences me to go out to make music unless it's like a new Jay track 'cause anything I really listen to is like 98 and under that. [Because] nothing after 98 really interests me except Jay. There are these South cats right now, who I don't really like, but I respect what they're doing.

[[FROM THE INTERVIEW]]

I THEN WENT ON THE ADONIS STAR WEBSITE www.adonisstar.com AND SAW ON THE FORUMS FLUXX'S 'HOME BOY' NOTTY POST UP THE SCREEN SAVER THAT FLUXX USES FOR HIS SIG ON MIO.. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WAS THE CHANGE IN THE TWO PICS
FOR INSTANCE THE PART WHERE THE SITE NAME AND E RECORDS WERE THERE WAS A CHUNK OF WHITE BASICALLY COVERING THEM WITH THE JERZEY PRODUCTIONS MAKING IT HARD TO SEE THE REST OF E RECORDS, WHY WUD U HIDE THAT??
THEN THE 'FLUXX' PART A LIL HIGHER WAS ADDED, WHY DIDNT IT HAVE FLUXX IN THE FIRST PLACE??

HERES THE LINK TO THE ORIGINAL SCREEN SAVER

http://www.adonisstar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6

AND U ARE ALREADY ABLE TO SEE THE SIG FLUXX USES FOR THE SITE

ON ADONIS STAR'S MYSPACE WHICH I FOUND ON GOOGLE THERE WAS NEW MATERIAL ON THERE BUT FLUXX HAD SAID HE HADNT BEEN IN THE STUDIO FOR A LONG TIME?? HE ALSO, ON HIS SOUNDCLICK SAYS HE DOESNT HAVE A CLUE WHAT EQUIPMENT HE USES FOR HIS AUDIO, COINCENDENCE MAYBE, BUT IF U DIDNT DO THE AUDIO YASELF OF COURSE YOUR NOT GONNA KNOW WHAT EQUIPMENT WAS USED
ONLY ONE TRACK FROM 'THE HUSTLE EP' WAS ON HIS SOUNDCLICK, DOESNT ACTUALLY MEAN ANYTHING NO, BUT STILL ABIT ODD OF WHY U WOULDNT PUT THE REST ON THERE IF U WERE GIVING EVERYTHING AWAY FOR FREE

BUT THERE WAS ONE MORE THING THAT HAD TO MAKE SURE OF, THE TRACK 'NJ KING' WHICH APPARENTLY DISSES MAKESHIFT & BRANDED YET THEIR NAMES WERE NEVER MENTIONED OR ANY SPECIFIC CHARACTERISTICS OF THEM, SO COULD BE ANY NORMAL TRACK WHERE ADONIS IS SAYING HE NJ'S KING, SINCE U CAN HAVE PUNCHLINES IN A NON-DISS RECORD OR IN DEED ADONIS HAS BEEF WITH SOME ONE, IN JERSEY??

SUMMER THEN ASKED ME IF ADONIS WAS ALSO 26 LIKE FLUXX, I TOLD HER I'LL TRY TO FIDN OUT, WENT BACK ON HIS MYSPACE SITE AND IT SAID HE WAS ONLINE BUT FLUXX WERENT ONLINE ON MIO, STILL DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING BUT SUMMER SAID SHE'LL ADD HIM ON MYSPACE AND ASK HIM IF HE GOES BY THE ALIAS LEON FLUXX AT ALL SINCE SHE HAS A MYSPACE ACCOUNT

THE PERSONAL MESSAGE SHE SENT HIM WAS THIS

''Hi, i know this is going to sound pretty weird,
but do u ever go by the alias "Fluxx"?
Because, i know someone who is called FLuxx on a website, who is sayin he is u, he has ur pics and music.

i would really appreciate u gettin back in touch, cos if its not u, someones impersonating u.

thanks

Summer Heat''

UNFORTUNATELY HE WENT OFFLINE SO WE DONT HAVE AN ANSWER YET
WHEN WE GET AN ANSWER BACK THATS WHEN EVERYTHING WILL BE LET OUT
SO UNTIL THEN, WE'RE NOT 100% SURE ABOUT THIS BUT WHEN SUMMER GETS AN ANSWER BACK SHE WILL EDIT THIS POST AND TELL US ALL WHAT THE REPLY WAS

PEACE

Blaaaaaaaaaaaytant

Summer_heat
05-12-2007, 12:26 PM
lol, also the interview answers were nowt like how Fluxx says he talks or wud write.
n yes ppl i dont know what big L looks like, so its a pretty creepy coicidence that i said it aint Fluxx in the pic, yet good lookin, cos Nick did then go on to investigate!

Flash
05-12-2007, 12:28 PM
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnn!!!!!!!!11

Sparx
05-12-2007, 12:52 PM
i dono bout all this shit... and i still dont see how ANY of this means that Fluxx is "exposed" ya'll think hes impersonating someone? i think yall r on crack...

lilsam
05-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Hes posted the album release party before.....in a Branded thread (i think)

Cap
05-12-2007, 01:17 PM
This ISnt An Exposure, Far From It

And Smh@ U Not Knowing Who L Was

Nickolai
05-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Did I Say It Was? Thats Why I Have The Question Marks In The Name

FranchizeTheKid
05-12-2007, 01:19 PM
It Could Be Exposure, Impersonating Another Rapper On The Net Is Looooooooow, But I Think Adonis Will Reply With Some Shit Like "Wuddup Summer, You Know It's Fluxx" Lmao

lilsam
05-12-2007, 01:21 PM
So What, Hes Star, Im Tupac Reincarnated, suck By Balls!

Cap
05-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Did I Say It Was? Thats Why I Have The Question Marks In The Name

Ok, Then Why Post This Up, No One Cares About Your Hypothesis'....And If It Was An Exposure, Do YUou Actually Think Its Best To Post It Up Here When You're Still Waiting For a Myspace Answer?

:eazy: You're Smart

Nickolai
05-12-2007, 01:25 PM
Well Why Not?
I Was Bored, Got Nothin To Do With You Anyway
Seems U Wanna Control Me, Kinda Frightening

Cap
05-12-2007, 01:26 PM
Well Why Not?
I Was Bored, Got Nothin To Do With You Anyway
Seems U Wanna Control Me, Kinda Frightening

No, Thats Just My Individuality, Scared To See Ol' Toby Rebel Tha Massa!?

Exactly, No Life

lilsam
05-12-2007, 01:27 PM
Stop Floodin, Yalls Like A Tsunami

Nickolai
Yeah Cuz The Only Way I'll Have No Life Is If I Was Dead

BlackStar
can you focus on spamming in just one thread...thx

jinder
05-12-2007, 01:58 PM
man ery1 shut tha fuck up already
any1 who doesnt believe this thread that nick made is pure retard!
hello, hes got some1 elses pic in his sig???
if that was him, why wud he edit it to hide a big arse website dedicated to him. why wudnt he post tha link to his website eva b4?
wots there left of him to be exposed?!
he is not adonis star hes nicking his pix n tryna be him, i havent heard any of his music but i aint gonna believe thats his own now
i memba all them pix he posted up n then him goin on about his tats, wot tha fuck that aint even him!
its hilarious n very pathetic at tha same time

Summer_heat
05-12-2007, 03:39 PM
back to the Fluxx situation, i aint heard back from dude yet,
but i am like 99% sure it aint Fluxx.
for numerous reasons:

1. if fluxx had an official website, i think he wud flaunt it, also it wud cost quiet a bit, so he must be loaded to keep it goin for so long n it looks proffesional.

2. in the interview, no way does fluxx ever type like that, n he says he types the same way he talks, so why is it so not like him

3. doesnt mention Big L bein an inspiration but Fluxx loves dude(ps i have heard his shit on radio, before u think im livin under a rock, but never seen a vid or owt, wasnt really in love wit his shit, as hes called "big" i thot he was fat, so i wasnt goin to look for his pic online either)

4. if it is fluxx, why hide his official site out of his sig pic, why not tell us about all this new music or his mixtape or myspace, and like i said before fluxx loves to flaunt.

5. in some of those pics dudes dressed like... i cant explain it, but not in what i wud consider to be fluxxs style of dress.

annnnnnnnnnnnddd so on.

Leon Fluxx
05-12-2007, 04:51 PM
THIS ALL STARTED WHEN MY MIO CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE WITH FLUXX WAS GONNA HAPPEN SO I WAS SEARCHING ON GOOGLE 'ADONIS STAR' TO SEE WHAT PERSONALS I COULD PICK UP OFF HIM... THE LINK OF AN INTERVIEW CAME UP SO I WENT ON IT

http://media.www.rutgersobserver.com/media/storage/paper822/news/2005/11/14/LifeLeisure/Adonis.Star.The.Interview.To.End.All.Interviews-1054902.shtml

IT TOLD ME ADONIS STAR'S REAL NAME 'WINSTON FRANKLIN' AND I SAW THAT CHANCE FOR A GREAT PERSONAL TO USE ON HIM.

I always said my name was Winston.. lol Fuckin Newbie.. Ive said my name several times.. Sooo whoaaa.. U found out my name which ive told everyone several times..

WHEN I WAS WRITING MY CLOSER BAR FOR MY BATTLE WITH HIM I ASKED SUMMER TO TELL ME IF IT WAS GOOD OR NOT
SHE ASKED ME HOW I KNEW THIS WAS HIS NAME AND I SENT HER THE LINK
SHE TOLD ME THAT THE DUDES IN HIS ALBUM RELEASE PARTY LOOK NOTHING LIKE FLUXX IN HIS AVY,

In My signature??? Thats me u jerk off.. In My avatar.. THATS BIG L!!!! loll fucking idiot...

I STILL DID SOME RESEARCHING AND FOUND OUT SOME MORE STUFF EVEN THOUGH IN THE END I TOLD SUMMER THAT THE DUDE IN FLUXX'S AVY WAS ACTUALLY BIG L LOL

BUT STILL AFTER SUSPICIONS WERE RAISED I, AND ALSO BLACKSTAR READ THE INTERVIEW, ON THE QUESTION WHO INFLUENCED YOU, THERE WAS NO MENTION AT ALL OF BIG L... PRETTY STRANGE SINCE THAT WAS FLUXX'S BIGGEST INFLUENCE IN THE HIP HOP GAME AND HIS SWAGGER ETC

O: Do you have a favorite album?

A: I'm all over the place, man. I like Midnight Marauders, Tribe Called Quest, I like, Chronic, Dr. Dre, I like Snoop's first album, the B.I.G. albums, I like Jay a little bit, I like Pac, that's my man. Mos Def, Prince, I'm all over the place, man, so I can't say I like one specific album.

IM ALLL OVA DA PLACE MAN.> WHEN DO I NOT SAY THAT.. I always repp Tribe Called Question... Ive done remixes of Tracks like Cant hold da Torch.. wit Q-tip and Busta aka Tribe Called Question.. Im the only one that reps Dr. Dre.. when niggaz say he's ass i laugh at em.. Snoop.. I still got dat Christmas record hangin on my wall.. Wit da Weedleaf and green record.. Big I always talk about.. Jay i always say i got my flow alil from him.. and alil from everyone.. Pac.. Always.. Mos Def.. I neva not mention dese guess... THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE LP's out of em.. Big L Maybe lfestylez of da Poor And Dangerous i could've added.. but not the big picture.. he wouldnt have used half the stuff they did... It ask Best LP not favorite rapper u smuck.. Big L's Unreleased freestyles and w/e else is what i love..

O Is there any specific rapper who particularly influenced you?

A: My influences are really more my own experiences. But there's not really an artist that influences me to go out to make music unless it's like a new Jay track 'cause anything I really listen to is like 98 and under that. nothing after 98 really interests me except Jay. There are these South cats right now, who I don't really like, but I respect what they're doing.

[B]AND THAT DOESNT SOUND LIKE ME???? lol.... My own experiences... Jay listen to my flow.. i kinda feed of him.. Q-tip... and a few othaz.. Budden.. But I always say I listen to oldskool.. Nothing really new.. unless its mixtapes..Soo yeah i dont listen to shit dats not unda 99' 98' year.. I always say it was before ya's times cuz im older.. and I always say i dont like da south shit dat much.. SOOO WHERE DOES DAT NOT SOUND LIKE ME?!?!?!?!?

[[FROM THE INTERVIEW]]

I THEN WENT ON THE ADONIS STAR WEBSITE www.adonisstar.com AND SAW ON THE FORUMS FLUXX'S 'HOME BOY' NOTTY POST UP THE SCREEN SAVER THAT FLUXX USES FOR HIS SIG ON MIO.. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WAS THE CHANGE IN THE TWO PICS
FOR INSTANCE THE PART WHERE THE SITE NAME AND E RECORDS WERE THERE WAS A CHUNK OF WHITE BASICALLY COVERING THEM WITH THE JERZEY PRODUCTIONS MAKING IT HARD TO SEE THE REST OF E RECORDS, WHY WUD U HIDE THAT??
THEN THE 'FLUXX' PART A LIL HIGHER WAS ADDED, WHY DIDNT IT HAVE FLUXX IN THE FIRST PLACE??

YEAH ASSHOLE.. My producer did it real quick.. Cuz that was on my mixtape shit.. I dont go by Adonis star on here usually.. Datz my rap name.. I've been going by Leon Fluxx which has been my text name.. way before i became professional.....
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I MENTIONED ERECORDS... AND ELITE.. several times...Im not a computer programer.. My nigga put fluxx ova it.. Cuz I mentioned several times... they dont like this text shit i do.. soo they did it half assed.. SoooGet off my dick..and its more obvious then that.. the color of the fonts are different.. it was just a quick paste on.. My production niggaz dont want me fucking wit dis.. soo there gonna take 0 time to do it.. unless its fo my LP.. or mixtapes.. and its not.. soo get ya shit together..

HERES THE LINK TO THE ORIGINAL SCREEN SAVER

http://www.adonisstar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6

AND U ARE ALREADY ABLE TO SEE THE SIG FLUXX USES FOR THE SITE

ON ADONIS STAR'S MYSPACE WHICH I FOUND ON GOOGLE THERE WAS NEW MATERIAL ON THERE BUT FLUXX HAD SAID HE HADNT BEEN IN THE STUDIO FOR A LONG TIME??

YEAH I HAVE ASSHOLE.. Im from da Gutta.. i shouted out a couple weeks ago...sooo get off my dick.. Im shootin a Music video for it..why u think i been MIA???

HE ALSO, ON HIS SOUNDCLICK SAYS HE DOESNT HAVE A CLUE WHAT EQUIPMENT HE USES FOR HIS AUDIO, COINCENDENCE MAYBE, BUT IF U DIDNT DO THE AUDIO YASELF OF COURSE YOUR NOT GONNA KNOW WHAT EQUIPMENT WAS USED

YEAH TWO DIFFERENT TIME PERIODS... I HAVNT TOUCHED MY SOUNDCLICK OR EDITED IT IN MAD LONG.. SOO GET YA SHIT STRAIGHT...Its not a big deal.. Holla at me.. Come see me in Jers.. I got nothing to hide like i said..

ONLY ONE TRACK FROM 'THE HUSTLE EP' WAS ON HIS SOUNDCLICK, DOESNT ACTUALLY MEAN ANYTHING NO, BUT STILL ABIT ODD OF WHY U WOULDNT PUT THE REST ON THERE IF U WERE GIVING EVERYTHING AWAY FOR FREE

I TOLD U IM NOT GIVING DA NEW SHIT OUT ANYMORE WHEN I WAS GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH MAKESHIFT!!!!.. idiot..

BUT THERE WAS ONE MORE THING THAT HAD TO MAKE SURE OF, THE TRACK 'NJ KING' WHICH APPARENTLY DISSES MAKESHIFT & BRANDED YET THEIR NAMES WERE NEVER MENTIONED OR ANY SPECIFIC CHARACTERISTICS OF THEM, SO COULD BE ANY NORMAL TRACK WHERE ADONIS IS SAYING HE NJ'S KING, SINCE U CAN HAVE PUNCHLINES IN A NON-DISS RECORD OR IN DEED ADONIS HAS BEEF WITH SOME ONE, IN JERSEY??

DAT WAS A SUBLIMINAL DISS I TOLD HIM THAT FROM DA START.. I got at a couple people on dat.. u bringin up all shit..

SUMMER THEN ASKED ME IF ADONIS WAS ALSO 26 LIKE FLUXX, I TOLD HER I'LL TRY TO FIDN OUT, WENT BACK ON HIS MYSPACE SITE AND IT SAID HE WAS ONLINE BUT FLUXX WERENT ONLINE ON MIO, STILL DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING BUT SUMMER SAID SHE'LL ADD HIM ON MYSPACE AND ASK HIM IF HE GOES BY THE ALIAS LEON FLUXX AT ALL SINCE SHE HAS A MYSPACE ACCOUNT

HEY ASSHOLE... I DONT RUN MYSPACE....I SAID DAT SEVERAL TIMES.. SOOO GET OFF MY DICK.. I HAVE SOMEONE RUNNIN IT FOR ME.. WHO DOESNT KNO SHIT ABOUT MIO... sooo get ya facts right..

THE PERSONAL MESSAGE SHE SENT HIM WAS THIS

''Hi, i know this is going to sound pretty weird,
but do u ever go by the alias "Fluxx"?
Because, i know someone who is called FLuxx on a website, who is sayin he is u, he has ur pics and music.

i would really appreciate u gettin back in touch, cos if its not u, someones impersonating u.

thanks

Summer Heat''

UNFORTUNATELY HE WENT OFFLINE SO WE DONT HAVE AN ANSWER YET
WHEN WE GET AN ANSWER BACK THATS WHEN EVERYTHING WILL BE LET OUT
SO UNTIL THEN, WE'RE NOT 100% SURE ABOUT THIS BUT WHEN SUMMER GETS AN ANSWER BACK SHE WILL EDIT THIS POST AND TELL US ALL WHAT THE REPLY WAS

PEACE

Blaaaaaaaaaaaytant

I DONT RUN MYSPACE SITE U JERK OFF!!!!!!!! lol HOW MANY TIMES I TELL U.. HOW DA FUCK WOULD MY PRODUCER KNO???? THEY DONT LIKE ME DROPPIN ON HERE.. HOW MANY TIMES I TELL U.. I DONT RUN MYSPACE.. I DONT KNO HOW TO DO ALOT OF SHIT ON DA COMPUTER.. I have someone answer all my shit.. soooo Its nothing u didnt kno

Nickolai
05-12-2007, 04:55 PM
I Do Know Who Big L Is, Im Not Stupid... U Always Talk About Him, So Why Dont He Influence You?? Does In Ya Texts But Not Audio, Pretty Strange Ya Must Admit
And By The Way, Im NOT On Ya Dick
So If Ya Producer Dont Know U Do The Whole 'Leon Fluxx' Thing Tell Him So Then When He Replies To Summers Message He Can Say Yeah U Are Adonis

Leon Fluxx
05-12-2007, 05:00 PM
back to the Fluxx situation, i aint heard back from dude yet,
but i am like 99% sure it aint Fluxx.
for numerous reasons:

1. if fluxx had an official website, i think he wud flaunt it, also it wud cost quiet a bit, so he must be loaded to keep it goin for so long n it looks proffesional.

NO I DONT NEED TO FLAUNT IT.. I TOLD YA NIGGAZ I HAD MYSPACE AND MY OWN SITE AND MY OWN INDIE LABEL.. soo get off my dick summer..

2. in the interview, no way does fluxx ever type like that, n he says he types the same way he talks, so why is it so not like him

I DIDNT TYPE THAT UR RIGHT.. MY niggaz do.. My boy made dat site.. and he runs the site.. soo hoop off my dick..

3. doesnt mention Big L bein an inspiration but Fluxx loves dude(ps i have heard his shit on radio, before u think im livin under a rock, but never seen a vid or owt, wasnt really in love wit his shit, as hes called "big" i thot he was fat, so i wasnt goin to look for his pic online either)

WHens the last time i mentioned big l on here??? show me that lol...Yeah Biggie Pac Big L Busta Dre.. I always name who i luv.. mostly eastcoast rappers...

4. if it is fluxx, why hide his official site out of his sig pic, why not tell us about all this new music or his mixtape or myspace, and like i said before fluxx loves to flaunt.

HOW DO I HIDE IT??? Jersey Productions.. I was rollin wit slash E-records.. slash ELITE my crew.. secondly.. Half ya niggaz didnt wanna believe I was big time.. soo why would i need to prove it any further.. ya niggaz werent giving a fuck.. AND YES IVE SAID IM DOIN A MUSIC VIDEO SOOn...FLUXX LOVES TO FLAUNT????Yeahh I luv to flaunt i shitted on u and ur sister in a battle.. and u tryin to get back at me.. except i got an explaination.. dat made niggaz will back up..

5. in some of those pics dudes dressed like... i cant explain it, but not in what i wud consider to be fluxxs style of dress.

WHY??? I CANT DRESS UP NICE in my Parties??? HOW THE FUCK WOULD U KNO HOW I DRESS??? have u ever met me?? do u know me??? u making asumptions when u dont know me.. sooo get ova it.. those PICTURES I JUST POSTED ON HERE U DUMB BITCH!!!!!!... GOD DAMN UR STUPID.. I POSTED DAT SHIT ON DIS SITE.. WHEN ME AND MAKE were beefin not too long ago..
AND HOW MANYT IMES HAVE I SAID I AINT GIving my shit out fo free no mo... cuz people dont appericate it..

annnnnnnnnnnnddd so on.

AND SOOO ON GET OFF MY DICK BITCH.. U JUST MADE CUZ U AINT DOIN BIG THINGS... and sorry I dont want lil net bitches hittin me up on my professional website.. when im fucking wit niggaz like kay slay and vlad.. dey dont want a net rapper.. neither does my label.. they hated dat i net rap.. dey said it several times.. and i told da board several times.. w/e yo... da real niggaz kno on here that all this is bullshit cuz deres several times in da past i answered all these questions... and now ur bringing it up lol.. soo fuck it aslong as my real niggaz kno da deal.. ya can suck my dick..

Leon Fluxx
05-12-2007, 05:06 PM
I Do Know Who Big L Is, Im Not Stupid... U Always Talk About Him, So Why Dont He Influence You?? Does In Ya Texts But Not Audio, Pretty Strange Ya Must Admit
So If Ya Producer Dont Know U Do The Whole 'Leon Fluxx' Thing Tell Him So Then When He Replies To Summers Message He Can Say Yeah U Are Adonis

HOW U KNO I DIDNT SAY IT ASSHOLE.. U DIDNT EVEN GET DA WHOLE INTERVIEW.. lol U only get da highlights off it.. I give a huge list...
Yeah He will respond.. AND IS THIS UR WAY U CAN TRY TO BEAT ME??? Cause bullshit exposure dat ive clarified.. and u frontin on.. I got nothing to front on.. everything i explained..Audio?? U said whats my favorite LP and i named it.. Influences.. Look at my style.. its from EVERYONE.. HOW MANY TIMES DO I SWITCH MY FLOW UP IN MY AUDIO.. Sooo fuck it.. If u dont understand dat den its whateva..

No he dont kno i still do this.. and i guess Im not anymore.. Cuz he's gonna be pissed im spendin my time on here fucking wit ya katz.. sooo LEON FLUXX IS A CODE NAME IN DA STREETS OF JERZ.. Its any random nigga name in jerz.. If U give it to outsiders that want weed or what not.. datz what leon fluxx means.. Dey give it to the po or whoeva its an alias used alot in da streets where i came from.. sooo fuck it man...Imma stick to my audio now.. cuz now u gonna piss off my niggaz....

I told dem i dont waste my time doin dis no more.. and now dere gonna be like w/e i thought u stopped doin this and u gonna concentrate on ya work.. I TOLD U GUYS DAT MADDDDD TIMES... and now u gonna be scum bag and get me in some beef??????

SUmmer and Nick??? like what the fuck is up wit dat???
I give u a title shot nick and u tryin to play me out and get me in some shit???

man fuck u ... Imma bout to take dat title shot away..soooU fucking my shit up.. Im fuckin ur shit up...thanks nigga..

BlackStar
05-12-2007, 05:09 PM
thx, now I can vote in the battle...:cool:

Sparx
05-12-2007, 05:10 PM
lol c i knew Nick was on crack... what up Fluxx...

Leon Fluxx
05-12-2007, 05:12 PM
man ery1 shut tha fuck up already
any1 who doesnt believe this thread that nick made is pure retard!
hello, hes got some1 elses pic in his sig???
if that was him, why wud he edit it to hide a big arse website dedicated to him. why wudnt he post tha link to his website eva b4?
wots there left of him to be exposed?!
he is not adonis star hes nicking his pix n tryna be him, i havent heard any of his music but i aint gonna believe thats his own now
i memba all them pix he posted up n then him goin on about his tats, wot tha fuck that aint even him!
its hilarious n very pathetic at tha same time

WHAT BIG ASS WEBSITE ON MY PIC...

ITS SAYS ADONIS STARR at da top...

and adonis ghosted at the bottom lol.. soo what are u talking about.. what website

I HAVE GIVING A LINK TO MY WEBSITE U JERK OFF.. WHERE DO U THINK I POSTED MY LIVE Performances u asshole.. god ya niggaz are dumb as fuck.. U havnt seen my live video joints??? Cuz datz da source dey came from lol everyone knos dat..

and like i said not too long ago to makeshift

dont flaunt ya shit postin ya shit in 50 pages.. put it in ya sig and if niggaz wanna see it they can...
I put my sound click in dere.. soo u can here my audio.. wouldnt u wanna hear my audio.. and i havnt changed my sig since how long??? soooda site wasnt even around den.. i use da same sig codes cuz my boy helped me wit it..

Nickolai
05-12-2007, 05:13 PM
Im Not Bothered About The Title Shot

Fluxx, You Honestly Think I Would Do This To Win The Title Or Somethin'
When I Ever Hated On You? Never And I Aint Got Anything Against You So When I Did This, I Didnt Do It Outta Spite, I Did It Cuz I Genuinely Think You Have Been

But Really, Whats The Point Of Having An Interview If They Just Gonna Cut Off Half Ya Answer?

And I Aint Bein No Scum Bag, Cuz What Have I Gotta Gain From This?? Nothin

Sparx
05-12-2007, 05:16 PM

When I Ever Hated On You? Never And I Aint Got Anything Against You So When I Did This, I Didnt Do It Outta Spite, I Did It Cuz I Genuinely Think You Have Been

But Really, Whats The Point Of Having An Interview If They Just Gonna Cut Off Half Ya Answer?

All interviews are cut short Nick... they take the parts they want and they leave the rest on the floor... and ive seen Fluxx's live shit, it was always off his website

Leon Fluxx
05-12-2007, 05:17 PM

WHERE U GET THE SOURCE OF THE INTERVIEW???... Do u know where da interview is from.. and is there somthing datz not untrue in there.. I tell ya niggaz all da time.. SOoo i didnt mention big l right away.. its allil different wit a camrea in ya face and u thinkin a bout pussy afta u do a live performance.. it doesnt always comes out da same way when u chillen at a desk.. its hard honestly.. u neva been in a spot light sooo u wouldnt kno...

I dont kno what u gotta gain.. but i aint gonna be on here now.. cuz now my niggaz dat do my production is gonna be pissed as shit to me... FUCK !!!! u guys are fucking idiots u dont even realize how much shit u put me in...fuckin assholes.. this is how u repay me when i give u my music for free.. and tell ya niggaz.. I NOT SUPOSE TO BE DOIN THIS.. my label gets heat when i waste time on this... GOD DAMN U PUT ME IN SOME SHIT!!!!

Nickolai
05-12-2007, 05:17 PM
Ive Seen The Live Performances Too, I Commnted On Them
And Its True, Ive Never Been In The Spot Light Of Interviews

Leon Fluxx
05-12-2007, 05:19 PM
FUck u too blackstar.. giving me shit... Fuck all ya niggaz.. I told u all these question since i started here.. and now u put me in some shit.. soo thanks alot.. Give u guys my free shit on da low.. and this is how u do me.. Well no mo spittin on here now.. My niggaz are gonna be heat.. Cuz i told em.. I wouldnt waste time on here no mo.. and u gonna make me look like an asshole...
appreciate it guys.. thanks alot..

Leon Fluxx
05-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Ive Seen The Live Performances Too, I Commnted On Them
And Its True, Ive Never Been In The Spot Light Of Interviews

SOOO THEN WHY U ACTING LIKE U AINT SEEN MY SITE BEFORE?????

Nickolai
05-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Cuz I Hadnt Seen Your Site Before
I Think The Live Performances Was From Elite Or E Records Site

Leon Fluxx
05-12-2007, 05:23 PM
I TOLD YA NIGGAZ DONT POST ON MYSPACE SITE before too.. I dont want no text shit on dere no offense.. unless u doin audio.. My niggaz dont wanna see me as a text emcee.. i do it on the low honestly.. and its and embrassment in the game to text.. Gizzotti i see on here.. will say da same thing too.. u dont want to be known as a text emcee.. soo i told niggaz i have myspace..(which my producer runs)... sooo Dont bother hittin me up there talkin about text shit.. cuz he's gonna be like wtf.. i told dis nigga not to fuck wit da text shit and keep my head in the studio or sell more mixtapes.. i had a good enough down time.. Myspace site is used for doin deals and shit wit bigtime niggaz and niggaz from da block.. straight up.. lol U DONT GET IT DO U... I DONT WANT TO BE KNOWN AS A TEXT RAPPER TO THE PUBLIC.. i told u guys this shit several times.. and datz why my shit is on soundclick on da low.. cuz no one is gonna search soundclick fo me in da hood when dey can buy it for 5 bills.. i mean god damn ya niggaz just fucked my shit up big time..

Leon Fluxx
05-12-2007, 05:25 PM
Cuz I Hadnt Seen Your Site Before
I Think The Live Performances Was From Elite Or E Records Site

yeah asshole ELITE is my crew.. Erecords is my label.. and Jersey Productions is da niggaz dat help out wit most of the little issues.. But if u checked da site like u said u did.. MY WEBSITE IS ALL OVA Erecords or was.. its fucked up now.. soooo U contradictin yaself.. acting suprised but u admitted u were on da site.. which was decked out wit my site on dere.. sooo what u didnt see it then??? now u makin a big deal out of it..

Sparx
05-12-2007, 05:27 PM
SOOO THEN WHY U ACTING LIKE U AINT SEEN MY SITE BEFORE?????

cuz hes a white supremacist

Leon Fluxx
05-12-2007, 05:28 PM
Welll Im deleting my Account now.. u guys put me in major shit.. and my soundclick i GAVE TO U ASSHOLES FOR FREE!!!!! i told u to keep it on da low.. only fo ya niggaz on here.. and u gonna say dat shit to my label niggaz??? do u kno what can happen to me now????? fucking idiots....
Im soo fucked... peace everyone

Imma get ass raped now by my niggaz.. thanks..

Nickolai
05-12-2007, 05:29 PM
How Am I Menna Remember All The Lil Things Like Your Site Or What Ever On That Site, I Werent Interested In That, I Was Only Checking Out The Live Perfoms
Fuck You Sparx, Go Sorten Out Ya Flow
Im Not Contradicting Myself At All

Sparx
05-12-2007, 05:31 PM
How Am I Menna Remember All The Lil Things Like Your Site Or What Ever On That Site, I Werent Interested In That, I Was Only Checking Out The Live Perfoms

i dun told u nick... battle me anytime... then we'll c who has issues with flow pussy

Nickolai
05-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Yu Love Talking Like That Dont Yu ''Watcher''

Sparx
05-12-2007, 05:34 PM
Yu Love Talking Like That Dont Yu ''Watcher''

lol... yea sure i do nick... ur the one dodging a battle... w/e keep being a bitch... fine by me...

jinder
05-12-2007, 05:36 PM
omg like wots up wit tha big over exaggeration eh Fluxx?
we u gettin in so much shit fo?
if u say they know u did txt at 1 time then wots up wit askin this dude on myspace if that is u?
how he gonna know u on mio rite now at this minute?
no1 told tha myspace bout soundclick so y u gettin rid of that fo?

BlackStar
FUck u too blackstar.. giving me shit... Fuck all ya niggaz.. I told u all these question since i started here.. and now u put me in some shit.. soo thanks alot.. Give u guys my free shit on da low.. and this is how u do me.. Well no mo spittin on here now.. My niggaz are gonna be heat.. Cuz i told em.. I wouldnt waste time on here no mo.. and u gonna make me look like an asshole...
appreciate it guys.. thanks alot..

chill man, I always gave you props for your audio! I read the interview too 'cause I didn't know who Winston Franklin is...and Nick mentioned that name in his battle, so I asked him. He gave me the link and I read the interview. And yea, it is strange that you didn't mention Big L...so? Ask Sparx, ask lilsam, ask Nick, ask who ever the fuck you want. I just said it's strange but it doesn't proof anything!
I talk different with people too...it depends on who I'm speaking to. So I don't see it as a proof that you sound different in this interview.
So chill man! I appreciate everything you done for me! I learnt a lot from you! Call me a dickryder, but I would say the same to Odin, Chopz, Sparx, LoC, Eyebagz, Nick and other dudes that I forgot atm.
You know that I asked you for new joints often. But there was a time where you stopped dropping new audio stuff...so why asking for it?
I told Nick that you aren't the best with the whole computer shit...so the only thing where I thought that is strange was that you didn't mentioned Big L! And I think you can feel me here. You would think the same if I don't mention Kweli in an interview. There are many other artist that influenced me...

that's my point of view...good luck with your music stuff...I'm gonna cop your CD when it's out and reachable for me...if you want it or not...you can't change this fact!

one!

Nickolai
If Yu Want

Leon Fluxx
05-12-2007, 05:37 PM

WELLL U TRYIN TO MAKE LIL BULLSHIT Rumors.. .. and u aint gonna remember the main things lol.. Thats why everything u wrote is bullshit.. u dont remember the lil things cuz u aint my nigga.. u dont kno me.. my niggaz kno da deal..lil things like my site.. but when u see it now.. ur jumpin for join and reading every lil period to try to find somthing wrong.. and ud idnt honestly.. nothing i havnt said on here already..

Nickolai
05-12-2007, 05:40 PM
No Im Not Reading Every Lil Thing To Find Something Wrong, Why Would I Do That?? Like Ive Said, What Have I Got To Gain From This? Nothin' Like Ive Said
So Why Acting As If I Did All This As If Ive Got Some Personal Vendetta Against You?

Sparx
05-12-2007, 05:40 PM
If Yu Want

lol w/e nick... ur now a racist and a little chicken bitch... have fun at your meeting...

jinder
05-12-2007, 05:42 PM
also music artists have myspaces to make fans, i mean y wud u tell ppl not to go there?
tha page has 3287 friends already
hes left ppl he knows in real life comments, when some1 else is running yo myspace they dont do that. they dont pretend to leave comments as u that r personal like that.

Nickolai
05-12-2007, 05:43 PM
'My fairy dust keeps peter pan in the sky, Fuck happy thoughts, nigga im high, lifted thru amosphere'

Ok Sparx, U Comin Wit?

Sparx
05-12-2007, 05:45 PM
'My fairy dust keeps peter pan in the sky, Fuck happy thoughts, nigga im high, lifted thru amosphere'

Ok Sparx, U Comin Wit?

if u read that drop, Fluxx is the one who says that line... but nah im not coming with... ive got my Blunts Anonymous meeting tonight followed by sum pussy... u should know what that is Nick considering you have one...

Nickolai
05-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Did Fluxx Actually Say It?
Nooooo

Leon Fluxx
05-12-2007, 05:46 PM
SOOO BLACKSTAR I GOTTA MENTION BIG L.. every fucking second.. I havnt mentioned him in weeks on here.. sooo are u suspcisious now... lol.. I love big l.. but it wasnt my favorite lp his last one.. his first one i shouldve named.. but i was half drunk and blazed outta my skull thinking about pussy right when i got off stage.. sooo u tell me should it be on my mind that much???? or should i just name pretty much da last shit dat was in my whip which was Snoop's classic which i love.. Dre i always mention.. and ya niggaz always laugh when i say it.. BIG.. come on dawg.. he's always in my top 5.... soo sorry.. And how many times have i said.. i kinda got my jay z flow style going.. SEVERAL TIMES...

sooo thanks fo the good times.. I tried to be nice to all of u.. and help u niggaz out.....

SOoo this is my will

Sparx.... U got da MIO title now....

Tha Commission.. I'll be back soon.. I gotta lay low.. Im fucked right now.. These assholes shouted out to my record people about me on here.. dere gonna come here and see my free audio im giving away and kill me.. let alone for knownin i still battle on here.. which i told niggaz mad times to keep it on da low.. my label niggaz hate it.. i use to do it at the studio and dey wanted to kill me for wasting my time.. and dey dont want it gettin out im a net rapper.. look at cannabis.. = net rapper came out = career lost...

sooo thanks guys.. Its da shit i told u mad times to keep on da low and im doin dis on da low soo u should apperciate it.. but NICK,AND SUMMEr had to stoop dat low... I gotta go now.. I gotta go find out what my password is on Myspace from my niggaz and delete it.. cuz i dont even kno my passwords.. plus i gotta delete all of this if he read it already.. or im in the dog house.....

soooo congratz sparx...
UR DA NEW MIO TITLE....

I told ya niggaz to keep it on da low.. now u really fucked me.. dey could honestly drop me now from my label.. for giving da shit away from on da net...which i said mad times on here.. i do it fo ya niggaz sooo be thankful...

Soooo im officially retired...

I'll come back on here sooner or later.. but it wont be on this name.. cuz ya niggaz fucked me now.. But i'll let u kno who i am.. but im fucked right now.. thanks everyone for straight up gang fuckin me right to my producers..

Leon Fluxx
05-12-2007, 05:49 PM
No Im Not Reading Every Lil Thing To Find Something Wrong, Why Would I Do That?? Like Ive Said, What Have I Got To Gain From This? Nothin' Like Ive Said
So Why Acting As If I Did All This As If Ive Got Some Personal Vendetta Against You?

CUZ U SAID I WAS LOOKIN FO PERONSAL SHIT ON U!!!! U DID SAY THAT ASSHOLE... AND NOW U GUYS FUCKING ME WIT MY STUDIO.. IM tryin to get out da hood.. and ur lil white cracker fuckin ass might keep me in here foreva now.. my deal might be fucked up cuz of u and summer.. u do realize that dont u??? I HOPE U Live in the US.. cuz if i find out ya real name and i loss my record deal for dat bullshit.. Imma serious fucking kill u.. I aint playin man.. at all.. u dont know how much u just fucked me.. and i hope ur happy.. cuz if u didnt have a vendetta.. u shouldve cuz u just ruined me.. seriously..datz why i shouldnt have giving free music to ya katz... and now im gettin fucked for being nice to ya niggaz who were fam to me when i wasnt in da studio.. thanks yoo foreal... fuckin assholes..

jinder
05-12-2007, 05:49 PM
buuuuuuuuullshit!!!!

BlackStar
05-12-2007, 05:50 PM
good luck Fluxx! Thank you and I'm looking for your comeback!

Sparx...congratulation...:roll:

Nickolai
05-12-2007, 05:51 PM
Yeah I Was Looking For Personal Shit, FOR THE BATTLE!
Not To Expose You Until Suspicions Were Raised

Nickolai
05-12-2007, 05:52 PM
And If U Do Get Ya Myspace Password Should Reply To Summer Before U Delete Her Messages Etc

Sparx
05-12-2007, 05:53 PM
damn im the champ now? shit son... arite... ima do my best to uphold it haha... Good Luck Big Homie... Stay Up and we will b waitin on the comeback

Leon Fluxx
05-12-2007, 05:53 PM
whats bullshit???
u think u can give free music out.. shut da fuck up jinder.. u still holdin a grudge cuz i beat u fair bitch....

how many times have i said.. ask LOC,Chynadoll,Gizzotti,Odin,Chopz,SParx... they all been around me for awhile...

I told ya niggaz i keep it on da low my audio is just for ya niggaz.. i cant getinto some shit for it...

and they kno my label niggaz hate me spittin on here.. and thats facts.. I've said it several times they hate this shit..a nd i should focus more on my audio...

and if u think its fake.. i dont give a fuck jinder.. who the fuck are u.. what are u lossin??? nothing... im about to have my shit seriously fucked.. and if u are happy about that.. then ur a loser.. if u want me to fail when im tryin to do my thing.. den u got daddy issues or somthing.. but shit isnt a joke.. Im fucked.. my label.. which ive said several times hates me on here.. but once they seee my audio on here.. Im fucked... and i dont know how to delete the shit...

Leon Fluxx
05-12-2007, 05:54 PM
And If U Do Get Ya Myspace Password Should Reply To Summer Before U Delete Her Messages Etc

for what??? sooo i can prove somthing??? U guys fucked me and u want me to prove somthing after u two fucked me majorly... lol are u serious yo???

BlackStar
05-12-2007, 05:56 PM
damn im the champ now? shit son... arite... ima do my best to uphold it haha... Good Luck Big Homie... Stay Up and we will b waitin on the comeback

you bit me! I want a title shot!!! lol...

Nickolai
05-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Tbh, That Is The Only Way To FULLY Prove You Are Adonis And You Shouldnt Take That As A Diss

And Before U Say Stuff Like Im Happy To See U Fail Or Want You To, Hell No I Dont, But Ive Still Got My Suspicions

jinder
05-12-2007, 06:01 PM
u have music on yo myspace
i can get all tha music fo free
how comes yo ppl got so much time to check yo ery post on MIO to search where u dropped audio
cus u aint even posted any in ages
are u that crap that yo label will drop u like that?

Sparx
05-12-2007, 06:02 PM
u have music on yo myspace
i can get all tha music fo free
how comes yo ppl got so much time to check yo ery post on MIO to search where u dropped audio
cus u aint even posted any in ages
are u that crap that yo label will drop u like that?

it has nothing to do with being good or bad...

Fluxx was essentially GIVING away his music... any label would be pissed...

jinder
05-12-2007, 06:08 PM
WAS
when has he now
they already knew that he was, they said dont do it from now on rite
so why he in trouble now?

jinder
05-12-2007, 06:13 PM
tha person on myspace is adonis star, hes talkin to ppl he knows, not like a pro
fo example:
"whatz up g....yeah i was chill'n when u were n town...i can't b going out like that ya know...u know how we do it...fuc all that...lets get this money....late"

why wud some1 else type like that on yo myspace
how they know who u know n wot u been doin?
no professionals try to be tha artist like that

jinder
05-12-2007, 06:17 PM
further examples of "some1" else on yo myspace

Oct 11, 2006 5:19 PM
HAPPY BORN DAY ...fuc bitches get money...u know what it iz...

Feb 25, 2006 2:15 AM
whaz goody pimp.....how's everything ...me n bowe will be coming 2 visit soon u know...u know how we do it....ELITE ....ain't nobody better ....holla

Jan 11, 2006 2:27 AM
WHATS UP KID......ITS YA BOY........ANYONE WHO CHECKS THIS PAGE JUST UNDERSTAND THIS KID IS LEGIT......LET GET THIS MONEY U KNOW.....WE KNOCK HATERS OUT WIT ONE HIT ALL DAY U KNOW WHAT IT IS..........WE'RE WELL CONNECTED PEOPLE SO RESPECT THAT.........SO IF YOU LAMES DON'T SEE US IT'S ALL GOOD CAUSE YOUR GIRL WILL.................IT'S ELITE BABY .............HOLLA

its not u u dont have tha password, dont type like u eitha
so why this dude pretendin hes u?

Chopz
05-12-2007, 06:30 PM
..................................:Yayo:

lilsam
05-12-2007, 06:32 PM
How would the label find out now you're '''exposed''' rather than before?? Whats different?? No beef, just a question, Im confused.

Leon Fluxx
05-12-2007, 06:33 PM
WAS
when has he now
they already knew that he was, they said dont do it from now on rite
so why he in trouble now?

THey didnt kno.. They said not to do it..They said dont fuck wit text period.. cuz u dont want to be known as a text rapper i told u guys dat made times cuz i use to do da text shit at da studio.. den late night my boy would put up mo audio on soundclick.. My boyz on my block dutch schultz,B-des and a couple othaz help do it for me..

And no... When im at my studio wit my niggaz dey do myspace shit.. they respond for me.. they usually write to othaz..AND ALOT OF ARTIST ON HERE DO THAT TOOO.. Mostly major ones.. but my label aint makin me feel like im below.. dey pushin me to be a major emcee in da game.. datz why.. i dont have to put my finga on da keys..period.... they write for me.THey'll ask me whos this nigga and I'll be like.. Holla back son, Hit me up and will get it crackin.. we do that usually a few times.. But its my block nigga who im tryin to bring to the top.. sooo anyway to put food in his mouth he's down for it.. Kinda an entourage... they do everything for me.. thats why i roll wit em.. and i got a great dollar amount off the amount of cd's i sold.. soo.. I told everyone once.. keep it on da low im doin it fo ya.. soo u can see it.. and enjoy it for free.. ud ont send it to one of da niggaz doin da tehcnical shit for my site datz gonna show my producers or hopefully not.. My label ex's

jinder
05-12-2007, 06:34 PM
oh n u have your own forum on tha adonis star.com things, where u r supposedly talkin to fans, ur not posed to do that rite?
yet your tha admin of tha forum ova there n sayin shit like this is adonis n all that

Leon Fluxx
05-12-2007, 06:37 PM
How would the label find out now you're '''exposed''' rather than before?? Whats different?? No beef, just a question, Im confused.

Cuz they sent da shit to my website tecks... which are at Erecords.. dey all handle da same shit.. Erecords is adonis.com or myspace.. soo once dey see i was giving free music out of my shit.. dere gonna be heat.. Before.. dey didnt kno.. da exposed.. has nothing to do wit it.. its what da assholes did.. dey sent da shit to my website asking about me.. WHEN I TOLD DEM NIGGAZ SEVERAL TIMES.. i got myspace but dont write to me on dere.. my rec people run it for me.. and i dont want dem knownin about my text shit.. datz all im writing.. i gotta delete dis account...

fuck u guys very much... thanks fo ass rapin me.. and if i lose my deal.. on real.. And im out on the street.. Imma spend every penny to find and kill u... dats not a fucking joke.. datz real talk.. i aint fucking around no mo.. if i lose my deal.. Ya throats will be slit... cuz that was my life...I gotta delete this shit before i get introuble i got alot of shit to do.. i gotta go to my studio.. Pz...

jinder
05-12-2007, 06:37 PM
so its yo mates on myspace now?
if they yo mates, fine u wont get into any trouble then eh?

jinder
05-12-2007, 06:39 PM
summer talked to yo myspace person
he dont even know u!!!
and he says hes tha 1 running it n tha only Adonis!

Nickolai
05-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Fluxx, Summer Never Mentined Mio Or Gave Any Links Which Means They Have No Idea How To Find You
Plus, She Doesnt Mention U Writing Rhymes Or Anything So For All They Know, Youve Just Been On A Hip Hop Site Saying Your Adonis Fluxx

Nothin Wrong In That
If U Are Adonis

Summer Can Post Up The Reply From Myspace

Hostile
05-12-2007, 09:47 PM
I skimmed over the EIGHT PAGES OF TEXT!!!

This is some foul off the chain stuff on the real, and it is really suspicious on the real that someone could even have pulled this together....Or managed to. Not makin you look any better though Fluxx from what I've read...It's all crazy to me but the part with your sig and the pic on the website is mad.

Someone tell summarize...the rest cuz all i've got is that Fluxx might not be the guy he says he is.

Cap
05-13-2007, 12:12 AM
Yall Dudes is Some Backstabbing, Dry Snitchin, White Supremecist Bitches.

Can't Believe You Would Do Dude Like That, This Wasnt Even An Exposure, But You Did Fluxx Dirty On The Real, The Net Aint Supposed To Reach Into Peoples Lives....

Guess Its Another Way For Nickolai To Put The Black Man Down.

Cap
05-13-2007, 12:13 AM

You ARE On His Dick, You Wrote A Fucking Page Long Hypothesis And Took The Time Out Of Your Day To Fuck With Dudes Label Situation.

D.J.Nickel
05-13-2007, 12:21 AM
AND SOOO ON GET OFF MY DICK BITCH.. U JUST MADE CUZ U AINT DOIN BIG THINGS... and sorry I dont want lil net bitches hittin me up on my professional website.. when im fucking wit niggaz like kay slay and vlad.. dey dont want a net rapper.. neither does my label.. they hated dat i net rap.. dey said it several times.. and i told da board several times.. w/e yo... da real niggaz kno on here that all this is bullshit cuz deres several times in da past i answered all these questions... and now ur bringing it up lol.. soo fuck it aslong as my real niggaz kno da deal.. ya can suck my dick..

Where can i listen your music?

Cap
05-13-2007, 12:28 AM
damn, fluxx stop bein a bitch, uve been exposed, i think its time i jump of ur dick now!

shit, i forgot to mention, im black, cos u know, u might pick up on the fact i might not be, and that thought alone terrifies me.

Nickolai
05-13-2007, 12:49 AM
Back Stabbing? Lol
Dry-Snitchin? Lol
White Supremists? Lol
Bitches? Lol
Traitors? Lol

It Didnt Take Me A Day, More Like An Hour In Between Chattin On MSN, So Didnt Take Up Much Of My Time...
But Are You Blind Cap? Lol
The Dude Replied On Myspace Telling It Like It Is

Cap
05-13-2007, 01:41 AM
Back Stabbing? Lol
Dry-Snitchin? Lol
White Supremists? Lol
Bitches? Lol
Traitors? Lol

It Didnt Take Me A Day, More Like An Hour In Between Chattin On MSN, So Didnt Take Up Much Of My Time...
But Are You Blind Cap? Lol
The Dude Replied On Myspace Telling It Like It Is

If You Want To Laugh At The Descriptive Adjectives I Used Of You, Go Ahead, Their All True, I Hope Youve Got Another Lame Comeback

I Dont Care How Long It Took You, You Still Made Time To Fuck With Dudes Situation, Funny How You Wrote All This But Your Verse Isnt done Yet.

Youd Like It If I Was Blind Wouldn't You? A Little More White? Lmao

lilsam
05-13-2007, 04:51 AM
Post a screenshot of thhat dudes reply and prove it ..

JaTahChild01
05-13-2007, 10:52 AM
Idk how old this thread is, I only looked because i got a PM from fluxx sayin he was leaving and it caught my attention to check it out....

1.) Let it be known right now, That i know secrets and shit about nearly every single person here. I know shit that could expose people you would never think of. BUt theres a difference between having the power to and actually doing it.

2.) For thei nterview that is irrelevant because those can be manipulated to cut shit out. If you watch the news you will see it happen every single story.

3.) I dont have myspace i dont fuck it, i still dont see the actual resonse from the dude saying he doesnt know fluxx....

4.) Im not even gunna get involved in this shit defending anybodys side of the deal. BUt since we have 3 Sherlocks HOlmes on our hands Ima be that evil villian who tosses is the extra clue to fuck up ya investigation and give u shit to think about. Being as i have known Fluxx for some time I have known about his audio before most of you. He has had 2 mixtapes to my knowledge and then the one cd that is set to be rel;eased soon....his 2nd mixtape is the one you can see advertised on that adonis star site with the pic from his profile on the cover right?...he had a mixtape out before that too, or if it wasnt a mixtape it was a copmplimation cd or something...
a. different cd name
b. different tracklist with 3 songs YALL NEVER HEARD ON SOUNDCLICK(this kinda shoots ya shit to hell saying why wouldnt he release all his music)
Fluxx gave me address or the address to his studio or whatever and I sent a MONEY ORDER AND BOUGHT A COPY OF THIS MIXTAPE. He didnt want his address being given away over the net which is prolly why Im the only one here who actually owns a copy of one of his cds or whatever it is. Yall ready for the side splitter? With the cd was a HAND WRITTEN LETTER FROM FLUXX THANKING ME FOR THE MONEY AND THE SUPPORT AND ADDRESSING ME AS ODIN, NOT JAMES(MY REAL NAME) WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN SEEN ON THE POSTAGE WHEN I SENT HIM THE MONEY.

So whatever maybe yall right and you straight exposed him, but from my personal experience it seems a bit odd for me. Like I said i dont need to pick sides and shit yall the investigaters sort it out yaself...all i know is a I have a mixtape(which is I admit put together pretty shitty in terms of the cd not the music) which has a 22 song tracklist with 3 songs not on his soudnclick, and the production says Jersey Productions on it. The artbooklet is 4 sided or two pages which does isclude his winston name in there for whatevrr that means.

Maybe fluxx made up a cd designed the artbook cover, threww together a 20+ track cd and sent it to me to throw me off his trail but that seems like an aweful lotta work...
have fun sortin it out...

JaTahChild01
05-13-2007, 11:32 AM
Theres so things that seem awefully fishy against fluxx but at the same time i have my own personal proof that he is real or worked REALLY hard to seem real.

At the end of the day whats it matter? Its not like you exposed him on his text shit, his identity on here is still as intact as ever its just his audio in question.

And Nick one could easily turn the tables and begin pointing fingers at you am I right? "I was just googling for personals"...for all we know you be googling for lines and punches right? But then again I got no proof so why point fingers...oh wait lol.

People talkin like they really got it liek that saying come battle me then, haha only i got that much juice.

Cap
05-13-2007, 11:34 AM
Theres so things that seem awefully fishy against fluxx but at the same time i have my own personal proof that he is real or worked REALLY hard to seem real.

At the end of the day whats it matter? Its not like you exposed him on his text shit, his identity on here is still as intact as ever its just his audio in question.

And Nick one could easily turn the tables and begin pointing fingers at you am I right? "I was just googling for personals"...for all we know you be googling for lines and punches right? But then again I got no proof so why point fingers...oh wait lol.

People talkin like they really got it liek that saying come battle me then, haha only i got that much juice.

Don't Forget The Other Stuff On His Track Record

Nickolai
05-13-2007, 11:39 AM
Thats What Im Sayin
His Text Shit Is Obviously His, Just To Me, His Audio Is Not
U Can Say U Goggle For Me, Wont Find Shit Like Ive Been Biting Etc

Summer_heat
05-13-2007, 01:10 PM
it is possible, that the address he gave u was his own and he sent u the mixtape from there?? and that is like goin out of the way, but some ppl do do that lol

but now i can say 100% like that fluxx aint dude, cos ok, he can explain a few things in totally random ways, but every lil thing? there was alot of things, at first he said he doesnt have anything to do wit his myspace account at all, n his label ppl handle that, then when Jinder finds examples of the person on Adonis myspace talkin to personal friends, he says he does have in fact something to do wit myspace n his mates type while he tells em what to type.

also at first he said they dont know who "fluxx" is, but now hes sayin they do know it is him

whys fluxx goin crazy for if it is him? surely it could be someone else im refering to, i dint mention murder inc online, or give them the link, nor did i mention his soundclick, so how would they have found it? if they can, they coulda found it neway.

fluxx said hes not allowed to go online on forums, cos it ruins his "rep" but Adonis is on his own forum, chattin away:

http://www.adonisstar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2&highlight=

hes not at all typing like fluxx, and if it isnt fluxx but someone else, well, then whys fluxx sayin his ppl dont want him bein seen as someone on a forum, when they do it themselves, and ppl actually think its Adonis, for example i do.

adonis
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:56 pm Post subject: thats whats up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good looking on the site u know this is adonis and i appreciate the luv i'm releasing 2 more mixtape/albums by december and the album is coming soon just keep visiting the site "E.L.I.T.E. is the team" late

http://www.adonisstar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3&highlight=

and if the Adonis on myspace is fluxx, then when he said hes gonna delete the myspace account why has he not?

if they dont know fluxx is adonis, then why is fluxx leavin?
leavin is the thing ttp did, leavin is the thing fake ppl did.

lilsam
05-13-2007, 04:50 PM
Wheres The Screenshot???? Of Him Sayin He Aint Know Fluxx???

LOC
05-13-2007, 06:43 PM
All im gona say is INNOCENT TIL PROVEN GUILTY lol.

I have faith in fluxx, and im hopin to fuck it ain't true. But ima give him the benefit of tha doubt until sum1 gets sum solid evidence.

Wat ya'll shulda done which wulda saved ppl alotta time and grief, discuss it amongst ya selves, find out tha myspace answer, get the rest of ur evidence so it was rock solid THEN post the thread which hard facts.

Ttown MC
05-13-2007, 06:57 PM
Be real do any of you give a fuck if fluxx is liein bout his audio? I dont, if its him keep doin you fluxx your osundclick shows you got talent if it aint you the CIA would love your ass hackin all this shit for years now... besides this shit Capo them white supremecy jokes aight cool fam...no different then when nick or who made the N-word comment or religion or w.e the fuck it was a whiel back. AN final 2 cents: HOW FLUXX, YOU GONE BE IMBARASSED BY BEIN A TEXT ARTIST. im no 24-7 rapper but im oen fo the biggest local street DJs in my area i shout out MIO a few times i rep proudly im a text artist...I gets dough from ghostwritein as an artist tho i dont see how this affects your image i own a label an distrubition company id love my artist to do text does nothing but thick or thin out good from bad material an allows for even more work to be prgressed.....my 2 cents.....Be EEasy MIO

LOC
05-13-2007, 07:12 PM
for me personally if this did turn out tru id be pissed!! lol

For the simple fact, i culd give a fuck about txt, and fluxx was sum1 i looked up to in tha audio aspect of things.

And has been a close friend of mine and to think hes bein lyin about who he really was is a big betryal in my book and brings up initial feelings i had of him back in the day Cough (Ski low) cough.

BUT,,,,at this point i don't believe it...and i give him my support and benefit of tha doubt.

MAW
05-13-2007, 07:26 PM
Be real do any of you give a fuck if fluxx is liein bout his audio? I dont, if its him keep doin you fluxx your osundclick shows you got talent if it aint you the CIA would love your ass hackin all this shit for years now... besides this shit Capo them white supremecy jokes aight cool fam...no different then when nick or who made the N-word comment or religion or w.e the fuck it was a whiel back. AN final 2 cents: HOW FLUXX, YOU GONE BE IMBARASSED BY BEIN A TEXT ARTIST. im no 24-7 rapper but im oen fo the biggest local street DJs in my area i shout out MIO a few times i rep proudly im a text artist...I gets dough from ghostwritein as an artist tho i dont see how this affects your image i own a label an distrubition company id love my artist to do text does nothing but thick or thin out good from bad material an allows for even more work to be prgressed.....my 2 cents.....Be EEasy MIO

That's exactly what I'm thinkin the whole time when I read this thread...Hes still a good text rapper and I really dont give a fuck if his audio or somethin was faked. Stop Hatin.

Summer_heat
05-13-2007, 07:38 PM
ull have to wait for the screenshots ppl, i want to do this in 1 quick way, im jus waitin for another reply, cos i know what i got wont be solid enuff "proof" for u guys, let me get solid proof n then ull see.

plus if it is fluxx, he said hes gonna delete his myspace, if it gets deleted i will say i was wrong, but i dont see that happenin like.

JaTahChild01
05-13-2007, 09:23 PM
I believe he said he was deleting his account on here not his myspace account...

Sparx
05-13-2007, 09:51 PM
for me personally if this did turn out tru id be pissed!! lol

For the simple fact, i culd give a fuck about txt, and fluxx was sum1 i looked up to in tha audio aspect of things.

And has been a close friend of mine and to think hes bein lyin about who he really was is a big betryal in my book and brings up initial feelings i had of him back in the day Cough (Ski low) cough.

BUT,,,,at this point i don't believe it...and i give him my support and benefit of tha doubt.

regardless if its tru or not... hes a beast with text... and has no reason to fake audio... and even if it is true, i dont give a fuck, like LOC said, hes sum1 i look up to, made me step my game up and for that he has my respect...

BraNd
05-14-2007, 03:42 AM
FIRST OF ALL........WOW....WHEN ME AND MAKESHIFT AND COA CAME IN WITH MUSIC....YALL SAID I WAS CAUSING DRAMA....WELL YALL SAID COA WAS....BUT I COME BACK AND SEE THIS......THE ULTIMATE EXPOSED THREAD.....IM LOOKING AND IM JUST STRAIGHT TELLIN YA....I KNEW THIS A LONG ASS TIME AGO......

PROOF........

I know Chad Live.....Omega....some dudes who do heavy music in Newark New Jerz....and they said it didnt make much sense.....
plus the person that runs ADONIS myspace.....is REALLY Adonis....I'm not gonna blow dude out of the water....so ima leave it like that....I've gotten responses and feedback from the real Adonis...I mean if you want a quote he sent me.....then I can provide that, but lets be serious.....Fluxx is badazz on text.....
BUT DIDNT WANNA REP HIMSELF AUDIO WISE........
HE SAID HES GONNA GET IN TROUBLE WITH THE MUSIC DUDES HE'S WORKED WITH?.............
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE WHEN YOU SUPPOSED TO RUN YA OWN SHIT....
I MEAN I GOT A MYSPACE PAGE
http://www.myspace.com/branded101
and I checks it on tha daily.........
BUT.....I'm not comin on here to raise bull......thats already been done......

It took someone digging to really find out was was real.....
I left lil hints on some audio disses i had at fluxx.....some of yall heard it, and it ya want to listen......let me know........

BUT.....I knew already

I mean fluxx...like someone said....FLUXX is a fuckin beast writing text music
but he's been exposed......OK big deal.....Fluxx brought fun to this board right?........
Fluxx should still be here...holdin the text title.....and move on......

CUZ fluxx is one person
and Adonis is another person..........
THATS BEEN PROVEN

FLUXX SHOULD STAY REPPIN MIO.....AND I HOPE HE WILL AFTER THA DUST CLEARS.....CUZ THIS IS A BIG DEAL........

BUT AGAIN........
I KNEW THIS FOR A LONG TIME.........

BraNd
05-14-2007, 03:44 AM
WOW AND FLUXX HAS HIS OWN FORUM

http://www.adonisstar.com/forum/

WOULDNT HE WANT PEOPLE THATS HIS FAM TO BE IN ON THIS?

jinder
05-14-2007, 10:10 AM
exactly wot were sayin!
it is tha real Adonis on myspace n his forum
but if yall dont wanna believe it when i say it fine
Odin when u rote tha letter to him who did u address it to Leon Fluxx or Winston Franklin?

ery1 actin like i went fishin fo shit on Fluxx cus i supposedly had beef wit him, but ive jus read n clicked on tha links Nick posted in his 1st post in this thread.

i aint sayin erythin Fluxx did was fake n i cant see where any1 else on MIO has said that. his text have not been said to fake r anythin. tha facts r jus sayin his audio is all nicked off tha real n only Adonis. if he came bk n said yeah i did nick his music i wudnt have a problem.

Summer_heat
05-14-2007, 10:37 AM
ok, if this aint proof, i dont know what will convince u all mighty god like fluxx is a fake.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2521/fluxxexposedej2.png (http://imageshack.us)

if it were some of fluxx "ppl" why wud they say it were adonis atm?
they wud say "im in charge of Adonis myspace, who is tryna be Adonis?" rahter than what he said "i am adonis, whos tryna be me?"

so to answer ur question Nickolai, FLUXX IS DEFINITELY EXPOSED.

even if u still think "noooo not fluxx, he cudnt!??" well then, tell me what else i shud ask dude, he wants to see the links, but i wont give em, if u guys will believe me, but if u want futher proof, i can get fluxx futher exposed?

BraNd
05-14-2007, 11:30 AM
ok, if this aint proof, i dont know what will convince u all mighty god like fluxx is a fake.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2521/fluxxexposedej2.png (http://imageshack.us)

they wud say "im in charge of Adonis myspace, who is tryna be Adonis?" rahter than what he said "i am adonis, whos tryna be me?"

even if u still think "noooo not fluxx, he cudnt!??" well then, tell me what else i shud ask dude, he wants to see the links, but i wont give em, if u guys will believe me, but if u want futher proof, i can get fluxx futher exposed?

wow..........!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fluxx......damn WHAT A LOSER

MAW
05-14-2007, 12:00 PM

The Writin Style Wit All These Triple-Dots looks pretty similar to Fluxx' Writin. Even if he is exposed, I still respect Fluxx for bein a great Text rapper. So He Actually aint a loser, coz if he wud, he wudnt do such good texts...

BraNd
05-14-2007, 12:27 PM
if you still respect fluxx then thats fine....but his whole music thang....made me loose respect for dude....i never respected dudes music shit cuz i knew all along he was a fraud....
had to many connects who kept tellin me, the streets dont know fluxx

Nickolai
05-14-2007, 01:18 PM
Whos On Crack Now? Certainly Not Me

Summer_heat
05-14-2007, 02:02 PM
burn bitches.

i dint want fluxx to run off MIO, but i jus wanted him to realise that thats not him. and he cud have continued stayin on MIO like that, cept how wud u feel if someone robbed ur audio n took all the credit for it? id b pissed, now atleast u guys can become real Adonis fans.

Chopz
05-14-2007, 03:11 PM
Hmmmmmmmm....... :Yayo:

Montana
05-14-2007, 04:34 PM
Adddddonnnnnnnnnnis

LOC
05-14-2007, 05:18 PM
id like to stress my disbelief and disapointment.

I was hopin it wasnt tru, i was bangin that music like yeah this my homie on tha net lol.

Oh well, i still got luv for fluxx as a friend, im jus at a loss to why he'd go that route then specially have tha gall to challenge the likes of other audio artists that have posted on this site.

I now have doubts about fluxx'x identity as a whole, lemme explain and im not accusing its jus hard for me to draw sum other conclusion. When i first meet Leon Fluxx on (DEATHROW) when Renegadez were in full effect (Trouble, LOC, Ski Low, Crookshow etc) He always gave us mad propz on our work....Ski low one of tha founders of tha gadez (a white guy from NJ) was exposed as a biter....i gave him tha benefit of tha doubt coz he sed it wasnt tru i thought i owed him that. Then was exposed a second time so we made a group decision and kicked him out. Around that time Fluxx became more active and sed he knew wat happened to ski low he read in tha paper he was stabbed but he made it etc etc, me and my boi crook were suspicious which is how me and fluxx started beefin and we made numerous tracks tellin ppl he was Ski Low Etc Etc....Time went on and fluxx maintained his innocence and showed me his audio (Adonis) so i believed him. Then we became friends thru a long trial with RIPSET.

So considerin this (Adonis fluxx) never existed, brings back thoughts dat mayb he is still Ski Low, and if he's ski low (which im not sayin he is nor can i prove it) means his text lyrics are under question also.

So i pray im wrong but i can't help but wonder! ya kno..im very disapointed.

(I figured it was tru tho even tho didnt wana believe it i always thought fluxx'x text doze not resemble any of his audio...and his absence in jus leavin he musta known eventually he was gona get snapped...and i wuldnt be surprised if he doesnt come back as fluxx, look for the newest site hype...with a similar style)

Chopz
05-14-2007, 05:28 PM
Nobody said that he is not Adonis... Like he has said and it is very true... Artists do not run their own myspace sites... So what if the people who run his site have never known of this alias, then they would respond like that... I am not saying that it is 100% not adonis in that message, but I am not saying that it definately is either.

I'm not trying to argue or anything merley pointing out some things, and summer, if his people were to say that they were in charge of Adonis' myspace and thought that you were a fan or such to that degree, then they would not tell you as they want to create the appearence that you are talking to somebody whom is famous and who you look up to, to a certain degree... If you get what I mean?

LOC
05-14-2007, 05:38 PM
wake up man, i like fluxx more than nebody but tha evidence is pretty damnin

Besides fluxx has sed tha LEON FLUXX is a common code name for ppl on tha street of NJ, and his people KNEW about his text shit and told him not to do it.

SO they wuldnt be sayin "Who's impersanting me, ive neva heard of ne1 named fluxx" theyd say, "Is he still doin that shit" its pretty cut and dry bro.

Or ud think he or they wulda sed, "Well i know of a Leon Fluxx in my area" sounds to me they have no idea.

But if u wana push summer for more evidence im sure she'll oblidge u, im pretty satisfied with the evidence i didnt want it to be tru, but hey it is wat it is.

MAW
05-14-2007, 05:47 PM
Ooo Look Since im such a racist deres a pic of Me wit my best friend who is white.. Yung Dutch Schutlz... Who ive collab wit on text here too..

mmmmh...I thought nobody of his dawgs know of his text battlin...

LOC
05-14-2007, 05:51 PM
well thats tha think he has sed alot of contradicting statements dat made his hole alot bigger. he shulda jus come clean and save was respect he had left.

I still got luv for dude, but if i ever find out (which i won't lol) dat he's been ski low da whole time ima be angry as fuck.

Oh well...if u wana go tha extra mile, nick or summer, i suggest u cut and paste fluxx defense with ur evidence and match up tha contradictory statements to tha truths u have found, uve gone this far why not lol.

Since ppl seem to be in denial still.

Chopz
05-14-2007, 06:20 PM
Just so you know, I wasn't pushing for more evidence or saying that I outright disagree with y'all.. Just simply saying it would be extremely hard to prove 100% that he is fake...

Hostile
05-14-2007, 06:23 PM
Yall still on about this?

He left so there had to be some truth otherwise he would have just dissed everyone who doubted him same way he did Lowkey and Makeshift, and anyone else.

My Philos

Lowkey Tha Warrior
05-14-2007, 10:49 PM
ha.....aint it a bitch bein right?.....n yall said i was cocky....dont be madd cuz we see thru tha actorz......seen thru fluxx...seen thru odin...seen thru that whole crew...

Stryk9 right here, spittin REAL shit......laughin at all this bullshit.....

Truth

Lowkey Tha Warrior
05-14-2007, 11:00 PM
Welll Im deleting my Account now.. u guys put me in major shit.. and my soundclick i GAVE TO U ASSHOLES FOR FREE!!!!! i told u to keep it on da low.. only fo ya niggaz on here.. and u gonna say dat shit to my label niggaz??? do u kno what can happen to me now????? fucking idiots....
Im soo fucked... peace everyone

Imma get ass raped now by my niggaz.. thanks..

i dont mean to keep addin shit to this bullshit post but i seen this...and had to laugh...read what i quoted...tell me thatz what any self respectin GROWN man would say thatz not actin.......?

hahaha...my bad...im done now...aye Makeshift..you see this shit/?....

-1-

LOC
05-14-2007, 11:36 PM
fuck up key, jus coz fluxx turned out 2 be fake doesnt mean it makes u real haha. fuck outta here...it had nuffin to do with fluxx...it had to do with u actin like u better than you are, that bein sed u still actin' coz u aint all dat.

Real Strikt9'6 Spittin REALER shit haha. ur mud bro. Stop actin like u on sum higher level type of shit coz ur not...

FranchizeTheKid
05-14-2007, 11:45 PM
ha.....aint it a bitch bein right?.....n yall said i was cocky....dont be madd cuz we see thru tha actorz......seen thru fluxx...seen thru odin...seen thru that whole crew...

Truth

How Could You See Through Odin When He's Never Claimed Anything Outrageous, Get The Fuck Outta Here, You Think You're The Shit But You're Nothing Special, Average As Hell, Some Cool Multies, Okay Punches, And You Act Like You Need A Deal Immediately, We See Through You

Sparx
05-15-2007, 12:55 AM

Truth

Seen thru Odin? seen thru the whole crew? Key y u gotta pop shit? u were in that crew a while back remember? yall hatin on fluxx cuz he was cocky, if u havent realized so are you guys...

Ppl just wanna c Fluxx fall cuz he was good at texting... he beat most of you ppl trying to bring him down... and yall hold grudges n shit... thats on sum real juvenile bullshit... even if ur correct and he is faking audio... he still holds W's on most of you smart ass ppl...

BraNd
05-15-2007, 01:30 AM
Well he never went against me.....and I tried for alot of times to battle dude in audio, and he never accepted.........now i see why.....
and for him to tuck his tail, and bounce.........shows you what a bitch he is....I mean he couldve man'd up, and went dumb azz on text, against everyone.....but he didnt.....he choose the bitch way out.....
SO THAT MAKES HIM AN EVEN BIGGER BITCH

WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND........IS THERE WAS A TON OF DUDES ON THIS FORUM.....JUMP'N ON HIS INTERNET DICK, WHEN HE WAS CALLING OUT MY BOYZ FROM COA........

And you dont think COA had to nerve to say I told you so?.........sure we do....you know why........???
We been saying this shit about his audio since them Deathrow day's
I made countless attacks on Fluxx, and I'll do it some more on audio, cuz its like shovle'n dirt on a grave that has a shit load of dirt.....

I would at least think COA, needs to be respected more cuz them is some live dudes doin live music........and fluxx was a fake, and has no music cred

and im sure Lowkey meant see'n thru some of yall was.most of yall was on dudes dick...side'n with him............when none of his audio was his.....
and yall cant respect the effort COA had made......
you wanna clown....but now you cant even look at Fluxx without crackin up.....cuz all them pictures of him......aint real........
but my dudes from COA has real shit up......

how many shotz did it take.........
to seperate .....the real muthafuckaz from the fakes......

well it took some nice azz reporting, and come up with straight up facts

Fluxx bow'd out..............
what a fuxkin waste.......
but made the ones supporting him.............look even more stupid.......

I'm not hate'n...........
Fluxx pissed everyone off...........

Sparx
05-15-2007, 02:25 AM
Well he never went against me.....and I tried for alot of times to battle dude in audio, and he never accepted.........now i see why.....
and for him to tuck his tail, and bounce.........shows you what a bitch he is....I mean he couldve man'd up, and went dumb azz on text, against everyone.....but he didnt.....he choose the bitch way out.....
SO THAT MAKES HIM AN EVEN BIGGER BITCH

WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND........IS THERE WAS A TON OF DUDES ON THIS FORUM.....JUMP'N ON HIS INTERNET DICK, WHEN HE WAS CALLING OUT MY BOYZ FROM COA........

And you dont think COA had to nerve to say I told you so?.........sure we do....you know why........???
We been saying this shit about his audio since them Deathrow day's
I made countless attacks on Fluxx, and I'll do it some more on audio, cuz its like shovle'n dirt on a grave that has a shit load of dirt.....

I would at least think COA, needs to be respected more cuz them is some live dudes doin live music........and fluxx was a fake, and has no music cred

and im sure Lowkey meant see'n thru some of yall was.most of yall was on dudes dick...side'n with him............when none of his audio was his.....
and yall cant respect the effort COA had made......
you wanna clown....but now you cant even look at Fluxx without crackin up.....cuz all them pictures of him......aint real........
but my dudes from COA has real shit up......

how many shotz did it take.........
to seperate .....the real muthafuckaz from the fakes......

well it took some nice azz reporting, and come up with straight up facts

Fluxx bow'd out..............
what a fuxkin waste.......
but made the ones supporting him.............look even more stupid.......

I'm not hate'n...........
Fluxx pissed everyone off...........

say whatever you like about him branded, aint no1 taking away his text record...

BraNd
05-15-2007, 02:49 AM
say whatever you like about him branded, aint no1 taking away his text record...

so.............he's now Branded a bitch ......and for yall who do text...I mean he spitted on yallz craft as well.....
I mean look at his comments......
SAYING THAT HE DIDNT WANT HIS PEOPLE TO KNOW HE WAS DOING TEXT.....BLAH BLAH BLAH.....
WHY BE EMBARRASSED?

I mean if he has all the clout...the balls to do music, and have a deal....I mean half the shit he was doing on tha low anywayz.....so what was his problem?......
I mean he sold yall somethin....and most of yall fell for it.....

I NEVER DID......
AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE.....
IF HE HAD THA NUTTZ.....HE WOULD MAN UP AND RECLAIM WHAT IS HIS.....
BUT HE DIDNT.....
HE SMASHED OUT AND QUIT LIKE A LIL PUSSY......

Flash
05-15-2007, 04:09 AM
man..........stop hatin....Fluxx has no life and he was good in in net stuff rofl!He did realy good!!!!!!!!1But Nick find out anyway sooner or later it would be found out but!Sonner the better!and why did he leaved?cuz he is not the man to take the pressure!

JaTahChild01
05-15-2007, 06:04 AM
Seen through Odin? Odin will have them hollow tips seeing through ya 100% cotton clothing mo fucker eminem wannabe. And then I'll see to it that Carson gets put up for adoption ya fuckin faggot, put my name in your mouth again.

BlackStar
05-15-2007, 07:54 AM
wow...it's pretty sad...I still think Nick came to early with the exposing...the pics by summer should be in the first post here...but whatever...it's a shame to lose an OG on this way.
erm...I agree with Chopz here...we can't say for sure if he is exposed...I mean, Fluxx mentioned that he doesn't run myspace...so how can the dude "Adonis" know that Fluxx used the alias Fluxx in text? He said that his label doesn't like it that he drops text...I don't know...but maybe it's the same with smokii...I couldn't believe it at the beginning too...I can't understand why people can be so fake...maybe that's my prob...

jinder
05-15-2007, 09:27 AM
lol dont yall know how myspace works?
many ppl have some1 workin on their myspace fo them it is true
but neva do they pretend that they r tha actual artist to their fans, thats bein fake, no artist r their ppl want to look like fakes
tha dude on myspace leaves ery1 comments
i dunno y im botherin, u still dont wanna believe then u will neva believe ur loss.

Lowkey Tha Warrior
05-15-2007, 09:59 AM
Seen through Odin? Odin will have them hollow tips seeing through ya 100% cotton clothing mo fucker eminem wannabe. And then I'll see to it that Carson gets put up for adoption ya fuckin faggot, put my name in your mouth again.

hahaha....see what im talkin about?^^^^

my text spoke for itself....i beat fluxx at them hardcore battlez.....Nobody here could fuk wit my text...or Stryk9'z.....not even "tha God"...hahaha..

Odin....your name aint in my mouth cuz you dont exist homie.....you aint real just like ya boy fluxx....you dont need to be exposed, i already did that...
i remember all ya stories you told, Odin you get on here and PLAY gangsta....i get on n speak tha truth...thats tha difference....

im done talkin....i made my point....you fagz can hate on me all you want.,...i want you too....

but once you get a mic, fix ya foreign accents, emulate tha statez more, stop actin, stop Net "dickrydin"...then holla at me.....

until then.......im keep on laughin.....

Flash
05-15-2007, 10:19 AM
hahaha....see what im talkin about?^^^^

my text spoke for itself....i beat fluxx at them hardcore battlez.....Nobody here could fuk wit my text...or Stryk9'z.....not even "tha God"...hahaha..

Odin....your name aint in my mouth cuz you dont exist homie.....you aint real just like ya boy fluxx....you dont need to be exposed, i already did that...
i remember all ya stories you told, Odin you get on here and PLAY gangsta....i get on n speak tha truth...thats tha difference....

im done talkin....i made my point....you fagz can hate on me all you want.,...i want you too....

but once you get a mic, fix ya foreign accents, emulate tha statez more, stop actin, stop Net "dickrydin"...then holla at me.....

until then.......im keep on laughin.....

look whos talkin,a bitch who everything he is do is siting in the studio and record some albums for the net!thats worse much worser then text!Text is like 1 hour and you done!but recording albums for nothing that what i can call it Has NO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So shut the fuck up Internet rapper!!!all your life is the internet!!!!!!where are the streets bitch have you got real homies or just net homies??????!!!!1111FUCK YOU!

Lowkey Tha Warrior
05-15-2007, 10:24 AM
hahaha.......^thankz for makin my point for me mayne......you dont have to hate.....im about tha mic....you do you.....

and cuz im "recording",,,,,i got no life right?......
homie you 15 and from overseas......shut tha fuk up, you have NO VOICE...

im out

MAW
05-15-2007, 10:27 AM
Hope u out forever bitch ass wigga

Flash
05-15-2007, 10:33 AM
hahaha.......^thankz for makin my point for me mayne......you dont have to hate.....im about tha mic....you do you.....

and cuz im "recording",,,,,i got no life right?......
homie you 15 and from overseas......shut tha fuk up, you have NO VOICE...

im out

all you do is recording fag is that life????

BraNd
05-15-2007, 12:21 PM
all you do is recording fag is that life????

Because I know lowkey is a real muthafucka.....all he do is record?
naw bitch.........he has a life.....
so if you wanna diss people........Diss fluxx

HES THE ONE WHO TUCKED IN HIS AZZ AND BOUNCED LIKE A PUNK BITCH

WHY YALL AINT MAD AT HIM.....??????

And sorry to tell you...lowkey and none of us COA dudes make music for internet only....we press, and hott boxx our music out on the streets, hustle it.....i mean thats how underground dudes do it.....
SO FUCK THOSE WHO OPPOSE

and those who wanna add race into....callin them wiggas n shit.....
then call me one bitch........
and im probably the blackest dude thats straight up hood.....

JaTah.....i know you probably mad at Fluxx, and he went pussy on you, and left.....
i mean you should take it out on him......MENTION CARSON.....YOU MENTION...FAM.....SO YOUR AN AUDIO TARGET, JUST FOR FUN.....CUZ YOU AINT SHIT....

Be mad at fluxx though

HE'S THA ONE THAT BENT MOST OF YALL OVER......
AND FUCK'D YOU WIT NO VASALINE

BraNd
05-15-2007, 12:23 PM
and those who aint believen' the TRUTH....
yall the ones who are straight up GAY
I mean Summer, and Nick took out dude, and handled biz......

they will foever be given props......

THE PROOF IS THERE, AND THERES MORE ALSO I CAN THROW IN, BUT ITS DONE....THE FIRST BOMB IS THE LAST BOMB

DEAL WITH IT

da_inc_05
05-15-2007, 12:31 PM
wowwwwwww.....

MAW
05-15-2007, 12:32 PM

MAW
05-15-2007, 12:32 PM
I bring race into this shit when i like to do...n yeah I call him wigga n cracka...but the fact is myself is white too...So i dont give a fuck

BraNd
05-15-2007, 12:37 PM
I bring race into this shit when i like to do...n yeah I call him wigga n cracka...but the fact is myself is white too...So i dont give a fuck

i mean lets just be real wit it.........your a kid....you havent bust your first nutt yet, and have the nerve to bomb on grown folkz?

i mean how sick retarded is that?.......your a white dude, but call my homeboyz wiggas n shit?.....you just bitch slap'd yoself, so you probably need to stop type'n...cuz u a kid and you dont know no better.....

like my boy lowkey said.....grow some balls on the MIC, then come see grown folks.....
I got a couple 15 year old niggaz I know that can MIC up and rap dance yo ass backwards
theres even a dude I know that 16 and on line on occasion, and he can fuck you up......so in the meantime dude....
just lay low....

you kiddin yo self

MAW
05-15-2007, 12:43 PM
i mean lets just be real wit it.........your a kid....you havent bust your first nutt yet, and have the nerve to bomb on grown folkz?

i mean how sick retarded is that?.......your a white dude, but call my homeboyz wiggas n shit?.....you just bitch slap'd yoself, so you probably need to stop type'n...cuz u a kid and you dont know no better.....

like my boy lowkey said.....grow some balls on the MIC, then come see grown folks.....
I got a couple 15 year old niggaz I know that can MIC up and rap dance yo ass backwards
theres even a dude I know that 16 and on line on occasion, and he can fuck you up......so in the meantime dude....
just lay low....

you kiddin yo self

Haha...so I slapped myself? what u talkin man...did I ever said "Ima cracka" o "ima wigga?"...fo sho u kno dawgs that more skilled on the mic...isnt it logical?...1st I aint got so many experience on mic n 2nd ima foreign that not grown up wit da language...think first be fo you write...u dont know me...u cant talk somethin "ooh hes a kid cuz hes 15"...u dont kno me man...and btw I aint got nothin against u all in all...I liked your album u did...so stop talkin that shit

Summer_heat
05-15-2007, 12:51 PM
anyways..........................................

well i guess like i believe in God without seeing his existance, u guys believe in Fluxx even if all proofs against him.

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/9752/fluxxexposed2ge7.png (http://imageshack.us)

plus this thread is boring me now, at first i thot it was funny cos u guys were like seein stars about fluxx even when we exposed him, but now ur jus draggin shit, i hate repeatin myself, so real Adonis wants links to MIO, ima give em it, cos he aint fluxx - n this way u might believe him.

BraNd
05-15-2007, 12:52 PM
Haha...so I slapped myself? what u talkin man...did I ever said "Ima cracka" o "ima wigga?"...fo sho u kno dawgs that more skilled on the mic...isnt it logical?...1st I aint got so many experience on mic n 2nd ima foreign that not grown up wit da language...think first be fo you write...u dont know me...u cant talk somethin "ooh hes a kid cuz hes 15"...u dont kno me man...and btw I aint got nothin against u all in all...I liked your album u did...so stop talkin that shit

I aint talkin shit man...im speakin facts....i mean you just said it yoself....your a kid with no experience....point blank....im not hate'n you for it....i mean its just whatever to me....but dont open yo mouth aka type up nuthin but junk against experienced dudes.....and those "wiggas" you talkin bout?.....made trunk money, and can boast all they want......they got people from they town and my town bump'n they shit......
btw.........i aint got shit against you neither dude.....just dont go off on my homeboyz, cuz they my brothas....you step on they toes....I'll pull a gun out....labelmates no doubt.....

but in tha meantime....i dont give a fuck.......
this tread is about the DEATH of LEON "I got exposed" FLUXX

and fluxx is a punk bitch...........
IF YALL THOUGHT HE WAS REALLY REAL.........THEN FLUXX WOULD HAVE MOUNTED UP, AND SMASHED TO GET HIS NAME BACK.......NOT TUCK IN AND CRAWL........
shows you what a bitch he is

======================================
HE KEPT TELLIN YALL THAT HES NOW FUCKED....BLAH BLAH BLAH....
WHY???????????
I MENA HES SPITTIN ON THE VERY THING YALL TRYING TO DO OVER HERE WITH TEXT....HES EMBARASSED TO STAND UP TO THE LABEL DUDES...WHATEVER....I MEAN IF FLUXX WAS A MASSIVE AS HE IS ON MYSPACE......
why didnt he bring that shit up when he bomb'd on me...makeshift and lowkey...and clown'd OUT myspace.....
think about that?

BraNd
05-15-2007, 12:54 PM

well i guess like i believe in God without seeing his existance, u guys believe in Fluxx even if all proofs against him.

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/9752/fluxxexposed2ge7.png (http://imageshack.us)

plus this thread is boring me now, at first i thot it was funny cos u guys were like seein stars about fluxx even when we exposed him, but now ur jus draggin shit, i hate repeatin myself, so real Adonis wants links to MIO, ima give em it, cos he aint fluxx - n this way u might believe him.

good job summer
keep it alive, cuz people aint understanding the TRUTH
you and nick...........
massive props.....

MAW
05-15-2007, 12:56 PM

I neva doubt when u got fluxx exposed but to repeat myself, Leon Fluxx is and was the best text battler in here...it's proven...n I aint neva mad at him but still lookin up to him...cuz he was some kinda great...

And Branded...I wont arguein wit u anymore...cuz if we cool...all is cool

Summer_heat
05-15-2007, 01:02 PM
i aint mad at him, i wud love it if he continued on MIO, i have said that before have i not??
i wudnt say i look upto anyone here lol, jus like i dont see how someone on a forum can be a legend, yall jus ppl, aint changin the world or sum shit.

im sorry if u guys take this shit like as life changing, n i understand exposin fluxx prolly left ur world unbalanced, but i dint do it out of spite, u can think i did do it out of spite, i aint really bothered, i jus did it, cos he was fake. same reason i wud expose anyone.

JaTahChild01
05-15-2007, 01:09 PM
Good you faggot I hope u waste your time recording an audio diss at me just to prve that I got inside ya skull.

BTW, thanks for the topical title that I won off you lowkey shit fits my waistline nicely, talkin bout u got nothing left to prove nigga u never beat me, and never even touched me, shits the net why should i hold punches?

Lowkey was a arrogant dickhead who got beat by me and almost lost to cap and won on a Tie vote whoaaa your scaring me. The time you beat fluxx was a 3-way battle not exactly heads up is it?

Branded, I dont even care bout keepin the peace with you nigga go eat another happy meal and let Makeshifts crack baby Carson have the toy while Lowkey chomps the fuckin cookies. Funny how Odin "talks gangsta over the net" when you got Branded over here saying shit like "well my new jersey connects never heard of Fluxx"...Nigga ya NJ connects never heard of you!

Real Talk a nigga actin like hes got it like that. I got the MO fuckin Juice, and you can believe that. You and your connects can COME AND FIND ME THEN, real fuckin talk.

Its funny how yall niggaz faded back cuz ya audio got low reception and just watched our forums and then when shit baout fluxx came up yall magically pop ya heads back in to spread hate lol, yall no some haterade shit.

And bet I get Fluxx back here, fake audio or not his spits was his, and bet me and him can rap circles round you mid-life crisis subruban boys and the fatass timberland lookalike, get at me

Its the God faggots

jinder
05-15-2007, 01:26 PM
i agree wit Summer this thing is so ova now
i was lookin fo Fluxx soundclick n its gone surprise surprise
but when i was tryna find that on google, this came up:

Im on U-tube right now as well lol.. which id idnt know about lol.. I guess My producer put me up there.. I dont do shit wit da programin websites and all that shit.. my producer made my soundclick soo..Look out though soon.. my First Video is gonna be recorded soon.. ya boi Adonis star gon be on TV next bitch.. so get ready.

thats not even his full quote, he was sayin riduculous things

GUNS
05-15-2007, 01:35 PM
i dont know Leon ....i dont have beef or issue's with him ....so i aint gonna say bad shit about him if i dont got a reason ...ya know

MAW
05-15-2007, 01:37 PM
Good you faggot I hope u waste your time recording an audio diss at me just to prve that I got inside ya skull.

BTW, thanks for the topical title that I won off you lowkey shit fits my waistline nicely, talkin bout u got nothing left to prove nigga u never beat me, and never even touched me, shits the net why should i hold punches?

Lowkey was a arrogant dickhead who got beat by me and almost lost to cap and won on a Tie vote whoaaa your scaring me. The time you beat fluxx was a 3-way battle not exactly heads up is it?

Branded, I dont even care bout keepin the peace with you nigga go eat another happy meal and let Makeshifts crack baby Carson have the toy while Lowkey chomps the fuckin cookies. Funny how Odin "talks gangsta over the net" when you got Branded over here saying shit like "well my new jersey connects never heard of Fluxx"...Nigga ya NJ connects never heard of you!

Real Talk a nigga actin like hes got it like that. I got the MO fuckin Juice, and you can believe that. You and your connects can COME AND FIND ME THEN, real fuckin talk.

Its funny how yall niggaz faded back cuz ya audio got low reception and just watched our forums and then when shit baout fluxx came up yall magically pop ya heads back in to spread hate lol, yall no some haterade shit.

And bet I get Fluxx back here, fake audio or not his spits was his, and bet me and him can rap circles round you mid-life crisis subruban boys and the fatass timberland lookalike, get at me

Its the God faggots

Yeah...JaTah...I hope u bring Fluxx back here...

BraNd
05-15-2007, 01:53 PM

Its the God faggots

wow...you aint in my head dude.....
I can write a spit about you ...like I write about the neighborhood bitch
we faded back cuz I promised Summer I would dirty up her forum
respect patna

and rap circles around us.......
if you want some.........

come get some

Nickolai
05-15-2007, 02:00 PM
Shud Close This Thread And Stick It In The H.O.F Since Its Fluxx Related :D

GUNS
05-15-2007, 02:02 PM

truth ...but i aint mod for a long while and i'm done with being a mod ......i'm working to get my own site n forum online ...nothing better then being ya own boss

BraNd
05-15-2007, 02:09 PM

thats tha truth.....
points been proven......

BraNd
05-15-2007, 02:10 PM
truth ...but i aint mod for a long while and i'm done with being a mod ......i'm working to get my own site n forum online ...nothing better then being ya own boss

and thats true guns....
i have my own site

and i love being the boss

Summer_heat
05-15-2007, 02:18 PM
points proven, no issues remain, so closed.