PDA

View Full Version : talk shit

icecold
05-11-2007, 01:45 AM
Yo yall talkin shit. Like hostile sayin he tryed ta let me win, fuck dat someonne wonna battle set it up 3rd one is a charm.
whoever set it up ill win. I got mine.

LOC
05-11-2007, 04:38 AM
hahaha, calm down bro...its jus internet battles they ain't dat serious.

Hostile
05-11-2007, 05:54 AM
Lmao. You're mad?

Flash
05-11-2007, 10:13 AM
dawg dont spam the battle corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you got a talkinn tread!!!!!!!1

icecold
05-11-2007, 01:01 PM
Lmao. You're mad?

Lmao! Ha ha no I aint mad at all my bad if yall r pissed. I was drunk as fuck lastnite. I don't even remember writin dat. Ha ha sorry guys. But it anyone does wanna battle let me know I aint mad at nobody. Nothin but love towards all yall.

BlackStar
05-11-2007, 01:11 PM
Lmao! Ha ha no I aint mad at all my bad if yall r pissed. I was drunk as fuck lastnite. I don't even remember writin dat. Ha ha sorry guys. But it anyone does wanna battle let me know I aint mad at nobody. Nothin but love towards all yall.

damn boy...you're 24...get a life!

icecold
05-11-2007, 01:24 PM

Yo u don't even fuckin know me bitch. I do got a fuckin life I'm raisin my 3 year old daughter on my own. I've been doin dat since she was 3 months old. All I do is sit home wit her. This is all there realy is ta do. So if yall r gonna get mad 4 me tryin then fuck u.

Hostile
05-11-2007, 06:06 PM

I was looking at that.

icecold
05-11-2007, 07:40 PM
I was looking at that.

What's dat mean

BlackStar
05-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Yo u don't even fuckin know me bitch. I do got a fuckin life I'm raisin my 3 year old daughter on my own. I've been doin dat since she was 3 months old. All I do is sit home wit her. This is all there realy is ta do. So if yall r gonna get mad 4 me tryin then fuck u.

so? Are you glad about having her? I think so...so why crying around then? Do you think you have more struggle in life than me? Possible...but do you know me? naw man! Do you know Hostile? Naw man!
And you have a 3 year old daughter and her daddy was pissed last night...wow, what a great father!

icecold
05-11-2007, 09:11 PM
so? Are you glad about having her? I think so...so why crying around then? Do you think you have more struggle in life than me? Possible...but do you know me? naw man! Do you know Hostile? Naw man!
And you have a 3 year old daughter and her daddy was pissed last night...wow, what a great father!

Ur right I don't know yall. And I was drunk lastnight cause she wasn't here her mom had er for da night. But u said what a great father, I am. But like I said I c now dat talkin shit and pumpin people up is what battlins about ha ha. But truth I am a cool dude spadez will tell ya I don't like talkin shit ta anyone, but that's what it takes here. This is da only place I can do it. Lmao, but yall r cool kids. Yall got skill. Now I want it ha ha. Just don't give it up. Yall could be big my daughter will have ur cd lol.

No problems all in fun.

Clasik
05-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Yo I'll battle u man, 16 bars
hit me up if u want, I give u a good spar
Set up the threads if u want to battle

FranchizeTheKid
05-12-2007, 02:16 AM

You're An Asshole, Why Would You Diss Dude's Parenting Skills? What If He Got Pissed While His Daughter Was Asleep, Stop Opening Your Mouth Before You Know What The Fuck You're Talking About Cuz What You Just Said Was Wrong Son

BlackStar
05-12-2007, 08:17 AM
You're An Asshole, Why Would You Diss Dude's Parenting Skills? What If He Got Pissed While His Daughter Was Asleep, Stop Opening Your Mouth Before You Know What The Fuck You're Talking About Cuz What You Just Said Was Wrong Son

that told me a 13 year old boy...

I don't drink much, maybe that's why I think like that. He can do what ever he wants, but I can give my opinion to everything I want...it's called freedom of speech! Like you can tell me that I should shut up!
He said she was away...cool then, nothing against drinking some beer. But alcohol is a drug in my eyes, you shouldn't drink that much. And he said he can't remember writting this...so it wasn't just one beer. He's a father, not a young kid. Believe me son, I see a lot of poor shit on my ward in hospital...I saw parents who came drunk to an operation of their kid, or kids who are disabled 'cause the mother drank alcohol while she was pregnant...

icecold
05-12-2007, 12:00 PM
Yo franchise thanks. Black stra I don't realy drink but er mom had er. I would never go to an operation like u said dat is fucked up. My daughter is my life if not 4 her I'd be dead or in jail right now. My 21st birthday I didn't even drink cause I thought she was goin ta b born. She was born da next day best birthday present I ever got.
All I realy live 4 is ta b a good dad.

Summer_heat
05-12-2007, 12:07 PM
icecold, all is good, but cud u please stop makin random threads. there is a place for this, i have given u the link before and ill give it u again:

http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/showthread.php?t=26563&page=30

n stop jumpin down each others throats ppl, we all come here for a bit of fun, doesnt mean we aint got lifes, well i dunno bout yall but i do, n i wudda assumed u all do too.